The Earth Knows... Ch. 03

Story Info
No one was in the parking lot.
2k words
4.06
18.4k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 07/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fYrFoXe
fYrFoXe
5 Followers

Luckily no one had been in the parking lot when I got there. Looking around quickly, I got into the car before I sighed, turning the key and revving up the car for my quick drive home. Glancing around as I made my way up my drive way, the block seemed quiet as well. Nervously, I got out and made my way inside, my heart starting to calm down. Quickly I checked the mailbox at the door and entered.

*BEEP*

"Hey honey, so what have you been up too?"

My throat clenched in fear as I realized I was still wearing her clothes and the wig.

"Umm, Sara...?" I timidly started, "I can explain..."

"I've been missing you so much, it's boring here and Pammie wants to stick it out for another few days, so I thought I'd call and give you an update." The machine continued speaking.

The answering machine! That's right, it's set to tick off the messages when someone comes in after noon and again before 8 in the morning. Shaking my head, I breathed a quick sigh before I sat down to listen.

"I really don't know why you didn't come, I could have used the company, Pam keeps trying to pick fights when we're picketing, and then later on she goes out and gets drunk...ha-ha...hopefully the park authority doesn't catch wind of it or I might be out of a job!" Sara giggled into the phone. "You know, they did put us in a nice motel, its got a pool, you know, and everyone around here seems pretty nice, maybe when I get back, ill ask for a transfer and we could live out here. You don't need to be looking for a job anyway.

Groaning, I rolled my eyes as I stepped into the kitchen to pour a glass of wine. Why did she have to keep bringing that up? It's bad enough that I don't work as it is, but every time she put it like that, it felt like she was implying that she wore the pants, and it was just so...so....

" *sigh* Well, I wont badger you about any of that yet, I'm running out of minutes anyway, but if you could be a dear, could you drop by the park and see if Kevin left any assignments for me for when I get back? The park authority IS paying for this little trip and I don't want to take any more time of then I have to, you might get antsy and look for a job....you haven't, have you?

I laughed at that thinking about earlier today.

"Well, I'm gonna get ready to head out again, we have one last run before we call it quits and I have to drag Pammie back to the room again! Love you honey! Bye."

*BEEP End-of-message!*

Sipping on my glass, I felt a little ticked off. Why couldn't I get a job? I looked at my arms. They could use a little more sun, maybe I could get a job at the park like Sara, and then we would really be living large. "...the hell am I saying?" I thought. I was lucky to find that spot out there, id never get another chance to go there if I worked there too.

Looking around, I spotted my bag that I dropped on the floor near the door. Feeling the still damp spots on it, I shook my head.

"Did I do that?" my mind turned over the events. They were a little surreal now that I was relaxed. "Maybe I was dreaming?"

It didn't make sense, but I knew that I had to go back and look for her soon. Pouring myself another drink, I added a little brandy to make the wine a bit stronger.

"I'll think about it later, maybe after a long bath." I mused, sitting back into the plush ness of the couch.

[..."Let me eat your pussy baby...I want to taste you" the girl gasped as she sank to her knees before I could penetrate her.

Her words caught me off guard, for at the moment, I wished I had a pussy for her to feast on, my lust growing every time she spoke. Easily turning me around, she clenched both of my ass cheeks and slowly slide them apart, as her warm tongue slid between them and licked lovingly at my passage. I could feel her tongue gently pushing inside my ass and soon, I couldn't resist as she began to lick my ass and slowly slide her tongue inside me. I felt my cum begin to build and soon my gasp turned to grunts of pleasure as she picked her pace up and was lapping fiercely at my bottom.

"Give it to me, I want to taste you cum....mmmm...let me taste that pussy..." she groaned as she began to move her head forward to my pussy.

*Gasp!*

...it felt so right...so good. ]

*RING*

My eyes snapped open as I looked around the room. It was dark, the phone was ringing. Did I doze off? Groggily, I went for the phone, pouring another drink into my empty glass.

"Hello?" I whispered into the phone.

A light pause before a man's voice sounded, "Ah, hello, this is the Park Authority at Yuma Crossing State Historic Park..." My heart froze in my throat. "Well, *cough*, I hate to disturb you this late, but it seems you've lost something, your wallet, and I was hoping to return it to you before we closed for the night."

My heart began to beat faster. Did I lose it? I started for my bag, rummaging through everything. Nothing.

"Oh, well I must have dropped it...while I was hiking the trail! Yeah, I'm so silly, I must have dropped it while I was looking for...cigarettes and it fell out!" I tried laughing into the phone.

The man on the other end seemed to relax in his voice. "Well, I hope you have some time to come down and grab it, it's a policy that we only take the phone number on the id and try and return it before sending it off to the police for them to track down. Identity theft and all."

"Right, right." I could feel my face going flush as I thought about going back to the park this late. "I should be there I n a few minutes. Bye." I hung up quickly.

"Damn it!" I cursed. "Hopefully, I didn't draw too much attention, I really liked that spot, and if the park starts hanging out there because they even think it's a popular place for people to hang out, ill never meet that girl again. Stripping my clothes off in a hurry, I put some jogging clothes on and tore the wig off before racing to the car and setting off to the park.

-------------

Kevin twirled the plastic card in his fingers as he sat the phone back down in the receiver. Something familiar caught his attention about the number he dialed. Even the address looked familiar.

"Prolly passed it once or twice, I guess." He thought.

The biggest problem was that he wanted the address, he wanted to see more.

[...she was playing with herself right there in the open...

"Oh my god!" she screamed, her voice almost straining to sound feminine. "Your tongue feels sooo good!"

Her fingers were wet and running quickly in between her thighs. He could see her hand getting wet from her juices...it was driving him crazy. Stroking himself, he continued his march toward her...]

*Knock, Knock*

The sound of the door jarred him as he shook his head from his daydream.

-------------

"Here I am" I thought. Looking up at the site of the Yuma Quartermaster Depot, I remembered what Sara had told me. It used to be used by the Army to store supplies for all the military posts in Arizona, New Mexico and Texas before the 1900's, or something like that. I had never really seen it up close, I tended to avoid it, and it just felt a little to masculine for my taste. Now it's a headquarters to the park rangers to keep an eye on the park and surrounding areas.

"Come in." a voice inside called.

Casually, I tried to step inside with some kind of a cool head. "...just grab the wallet and go...just grab the wallet and go..."

"Hi, you called and said you had something for me?" I started. The man's eyes grew wide. Scared, I ran my fingers through my hair, smoothing it out and tried wiping my face in my embarrassment.

"Um, yeah, I have your wallet..." the man stammered after a brief pause. He rummaged through his desk before retrieving my brown possession. "Here you are."

I took hold of it and was about to turn on my heels...

"So you visit the park often?"

Turning to look at him, I couldn't help but look at his soft brown eyes and stop.

"Actually, this was my first time." I told him. I wasn't really lying, normally, I'd lay in bed after Sara had left for work, but this rally thing gave me the perfect chance to come outside for a change. "I'd like to visit more, but I rarely get the time." I stammered.

Reaching in his pocket, I felt nervous as he kept staring at me with a funny look on his face. Pulling out two cigarettes, he lit them both and offered me one. "Cigarette?"

"No thank you, I don't smoke." My eyes lit up as I said it. "Stupid! Stupid!"

Standing quickly and coming to me, he whispered. "I saw you..."

My eyes widened like saucers.

"I saw you, god you were so pretty. You looked so soft..." he kept whispering to me.

I could feel his hand slide over my behind, gently kneading it.

I can't help it, you're so pretty..." his words stunned me as he slipped his hand past the elastic holding my pants up and onto my ass. His breath was closer as he leaned in to nuzzle my neck. I could feel the goose bumps rising on my body as he came in closer. I felt his hand graze my peach fuzz and snapped back to reality.

"Um, thank you for getting this back to me, I have to go!" I stuttered, turning quickly and bolting out the door. Rushing to my car, I didn't turn back, scared to even look at the first man that elicited these feeling from me. Rushing Home, I knew I had to take shower now, I felt so.....

-----------

Beating his hands against the wall, Kevin kept cursing himself.

"What the fuck, too strong, it was way too strong!"

His mind kept replaying what happened, she still had makeup on! And her ass! Oh my god it was so soft and round, whatever he thought before was gone know. That was defiantly a girl butt he felt up! Closing the door and turning off the lights, his hand reached for his now throbbing cock.

["Fuck, her ass felt so warm! Soft...." His hand began to pump slowly up down his eight inch shaft. Dreaming, he saw Jen come naked into the room.

"You're so big! Let me take care of that for you..." Jen lowered her mouth onto his dick, slowly fondling each of his nuts until he feel them full of cream. His hand kept pumping faster.

"You're dick feels so goods in my mouth, I want to feel you cum in my ass..." she cooed.

You want me don't you?" Slowly bending over his desk, Jen raised her ass and used her hands to spread her plump ass cheeks apart. "...fuck me..."

He couldn't stand it! Furiously, he gripped his dick and began pounding, standing up to complete his fantasy of taking Jen's womanhood until with a final stroke, his cum was to built up and shot, almost painfully unto his desk. He could almost imagine Jen's beautiful ass seizing down on him...]

"I have to see her..." he panted as he caught his breath. His cock still twitching, he turned his computer on and entered the phone number he still had into the search engine....

fYrFoXe
fYrFoXe
5 Followers