The Eavesdropper

Story Info
Caught in the cookie jar.
2.7k words
4.08
23.4k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The voices coming from behind the closed bedroom door were muffled, yet unmistakable. In the dark, quiet hallway of her second floor, Kaitlin could easily pick-out the sounds of her daughter Rebecca and her boyfriend Calvin. She had heard them many times at this early hour of the morning. Becky was a cocktail waitress in a dive bar. Cal worked hauling refuse part-time, and unloaded tractor-trailers in the warehouse district.

Both of them were nineteen years old and worked for cash at their menial jobs. They had settled into a routine of meeting at an after-hours bar at 4am. From there breakfast and television, then they scooted off to Becky's bedroom by dawn for crazy, amped-up sex. Then they both slept until two.

Becky would sometimes roust herself for classes at the community college. She thought computer skills or basic English might help her land a job that did not require a push-up bra.

Calvin had set his sights abit lower but probably just as realistic. A hearty Fruit Loops lunch accompanied by cartoons. An hour of X-Box or internet porn. Then a short walk to the corner bodega where his bro's passed around a forty, and try to weasel some muscle-work from the local shylock. What he lacked in intelligence or ambition, was compensated with brashness and an intimidating physique.

Becky was shy and kind. Mousy. Long straight brown hair streaked blonde hung, down to the middle of her back and framed her heart-shaped face. She was reed thin with long lean legs and a pre-pubescent figure. 32B breasts and narrow hips had gotten her mistaken for a young boy from behind, on more than one occasion. Her only truly feminine feature was a set of full, pouty lips that any Hollywood starlet would pay a fortune for. Under big, brown eyes they presented a Lolita-like appearance that could make grown men nervously uncomfortable.

Because she was often picked-on and teased, she liked guys who could protect her. And Calvin, with no other real, redeeming quality, fit that bill. He did not have a heart of gold. He did not like animals. And he would never make his mother or anyone else, proud. Basically, he was a lummox. He wasn't even good in bed, just aggressive. But Becky had known no other. And his cock was as big around as his forearm.

Becky had been a virgin before him and Cal was not on anybody's A-List. So their union was convenient and complimentary. Porn movies brought foreplay and fresh ideas to their late-night romps. And her sweet lips made conversation irrelevant to them both.

Kaitlin had once been a nurses-aide on the night-shift. She had also once been married for nearly six months. She was now thirty-eight years old. Single, alone and living on a small government stipend. She didn't like having Calvin as a nearly permanent houseguest, but the wrong word would cost her Becky, and the meager money they contributed to the household. She mostly kept to herself and avoided interaction with Calvin, hoping to inspire Becky to greater heights.

Her lonely nights were occupied by romance novels and long, heartfelt talks with her kitten. She sat awake most nights, a reflex from the night-shift. And settled into bed after the kids knocked-off. She often found herself wondering the apartment and ending-up outside their door as the sun came up.

Calvin and Rebecca were normally drunk and horny at 6am. They were transfixed in their own sexual passions and oblivious to their surroundings. A pattern of verbal humiliation, oral and anal sex, spankings and role-play constituted the mornings exercises. It was just the opposite for Kaitlin. Alone in the house in the afternoon hours, she would start with a glass of white wine and a "dirty" magazine. Some manual stimulation and a short, thick vibrator would get her off.

At night, she tip-toed down the hall and listened at the door as her daughter sucked and fucked the barbarian dormer. "Shine it up!" He would tell Becky. "Suck it 'till it pops, if you want me to fuck that dirty little twat of yours." Becky would dutifully drop to her knees at the edge of the bed and lap his enormous rod into her enticing pink lips. Kaitlin could hear her small fist pumping his saliva-slick cock, and that sexy mouth plunging the entire length of his manhood.

The walls were thin enough to hear every word. Still, Kaitlin felt the urge to push the door slightly ajar. As the morning sun illuminated the room, shadows came to bright color. Becky, on all fours, her cheeks distended with his huge tool plowing in and out of her mouth. Calvin laid back, arms behind his head, giving instructions on what he wanted and how he liked it. He would smack her ass to change her speed or her position. Becky never complained, never made a noise other than to moan and swallow.

Kaitlin could only imagine that in the same situation, she would bite his dick, or kick his balls. All the while, she gently eased her fingers under the cotton material of her undies. She played in the coarse, curly hair of her pubic patch. As she stepped cautiously into the room, she took in every detail of the nasty encounter playing-out before her eyes. These nightly walks added fuel to her own fantasies. In the daytime, her dildo was Cal and she was nineteen again, and semi-virginal.

This day she struggled out of bed and made her way down the hall and into the shower. The warm water refreshed her and the shampoo traced a sudsy path over her shoulders and into the cleavage of her well-formed breasts. Becky must have inherited her father's genes. Kaitlin was all woman, and built for pleasure. She had soft, wavy, brown hair and doey brown eyes that sparkled in the light. Her breasts were ample and heavy. Her bra could hide melons. She had wide hips and a fleshy ass, that bounced nicely in heels. Kaitlin was 5'6",and carried a little extra around the middle and on her upper thighs. But on the whole, no man would turn her away.

She dried-off and wrapped bath towels around her warm body and wet hair. She saw the kid's room was open and empty as she strolled down to her own bedroom. As her normal routine, she sat on the edge of the bed and ducked her head down to vigorously dry her abundant mane of brown hair. Her fingers dug rapidly into her scalp and the body towel loosened and fell to the sheets. She rubbed harder and could feel her heavy tits bang against her chest and hear the slapping sound of wet flesh against flesh.

Kaitlin knew men still ogled her. Her boobs were attention-getters and she could be very flirty when she wanted. With her arms raised over her head like this, those tits sat up high and firm. Her dream sequences often involved a few men groping and suckling her mammaries. When her arms grew tired, she lifted her eyes to the reflection in the bedside mirror. She jumped suddenly, when she saw Calvin's image behind her.

There he was with that stupid, smug expression on his idiot face. And that dopey grin that couldn't begin to hide his lustful intentions. "I figured it was about time I got a good look at you, you've been watching us so long, you must have my cock memorized."

"What are you talking about?" She shrieked, "Get out of my room. Get out of my house!" She stood up and screamed at him, flailing her arms madly. She stomped her foot on the pinewood floor. Only that motion and the vibration it caused on her boobs, reminded her that she was naked.

Calvin didn't move. Didn't budge. He only patted the downy comforter with his big, meaty hand. "Stop all your bitch'n. Why don't you sit that big ass over hear and let's get alittle closer." He offered his hand out to her. She shuddered and backed away. She soon realized that she was trapped in the corner of a tiny room, alone with a menacing goon, and far from her clothes.

As simple as he is, Calvin read the situation, too. His girl's mom was naked, and shivering in the corner. They were the only two home. And her nipples and his cock, were growing stiff at the same time.

Again Cal reached-out for her. This time, grabbing her arm in his giant hamhocks. Though she tried to root herself in place, it didn't take much for Calvin to drag her on to the sheets. She fell back with such force that her still-wet hair flew all around. And her legs comically splayed open as her ass plopped down in the middle of the bed.

Calvin reclined alongside her, and locked her down by throwing his big, muscular arm across her chest. The warm glow from the shower was now replaced by a cold tingle of perspiration. Her big tits, pressed flat against her chest by his arm, were heaving with each breath. Kaitlin shook her head slowly side-to-side as if in a trance. Her lips trembled but only a stuttering whisper escaped. "What do you want? Go away! Leave me alone!"

"C'mon, relax." He countered, "I know what you do every night."

"What are you talking about? Get off me!" She replied, hesitantly. Afraid now, of what else he may say.

"I've seen you outside our door. I've seen you finger your pussy when you watch Becky suck my dick."

Kaitlin froze, stunned. Her body went limp as if all the air had been let out of her balloon. She wanted to hide, but that was impossible. She wanted to cover her nudity, but that wasn't going to happen. And she wished she could answer his scandalous remarks, if only with a firm slap across his fat, ugly face. But there was no good recourse left to her. Finally, she caught her breath and tried to reason with him. "What do you want? Can I get up? Can I atleast put some clothes on?"

"No," he said firmly. "I like you like this. And I want to ask you some questions."

"Get off me, you big oaf!" was all she could muster.

"Nah", he said simply, and began to roll her nipple between his thick fingers and thumb. "Tell me, do you like watching Becky go down on me? You never leave until she swallows my load. And I see you work your pussy while you watch."

"You're sick. Get off me or I'll tell Becky what you're up to. She'll drop you like you were on fire." She hoped to intimidate him.

He laughed at her and roughly reached a hand between her legs. In a not-so-delicate move, his whole hand cupped her pussy and his two middle fingers worked steadily inside her. She was nearly lifted off the bed as his fingers stormed into her up to the webbing of his palm. "So do you like watching her, or...do you think about it being you, sucking on me?"

Before he said it, she knew exactly what he was going to say. The problem was, did he already know what she was thinking? There had been many days when she lay in bed picturing Becky sucking that big cock. Only to close her eyes and seem to feel that massive prick in her own mouth. "Stop this. Go away! I don't want to talk about this." Though the subject started a stirring in her mind and his sloppy, sticky fingers were sparking an engine in her vagina.

She looked down the length of her nakedness and saw her ripe nipples standing at attention. Her knees were bent and her thighs taut as his fingers pounded into her pussy like a freight train. The sucking sound was obscene and her inner thighs and belly were shiny with her own orgasmic juices. He wrapped his other hand behind her waist so that he could rub his thumb on her tight brown asshole. Instead of fighting, Karen grabbed two hands full of the sheets and pressed her steaming pussy onto his fingers and helped to raise her hips so he could gain entry in to her puckered little hole.

Calvin felt great and in total control. His cock swelled to amazing proportions and Karen could not take her eyes off that sight. He leaned closer to bite at her perky nipples and she felt his stiff member glide up and down her slick belly and over the hood of her clit. His thumb entered deep into her ass and his cock was now making its way between her pussy lips and she found herself opening her thighs and inviting him in. His interrogation continued, "So, tell me, do you dream about my cock?"

Kaitlin shook her head rapidly, "No." But her hips were bucking violently and her back arched, sending those big sweaty tits right towards his tongue. Longing to experience that oversized tool inside her, she shut her eyes and tried to block out everything but the excitement of a big man shoving his huge prick into her wanton, hungry cunt. The image in her mind overwhelmed her and the juices began to flow from her pussy just as the words poured from her lips. "I want it. I want it, now!"

"Tell me, bitch. ell me what you want, or you don't get anything." He had her and he knew it.

"Fuck me, Calvin. Fuck me now, I can't take it anymore." She moaned like an animal and writhed on the bed like a whore. And she didn't care what she looked like, at all.

"Do you want my cock, you little cunt? Tell me!" He was electric with power.

"Yes. Yes, please. Give me your cock. Fuck me and I'm yours." She was beaten but not defeated. This is finally what she wanted.

He grunted and barked. He plowed into her with the force of a steam shovel. She screamed and shook. At each thrust she spoke more raunchly and pulled his sweaty hulk deeper inside her. Her orgasms built, overflowed and built again. The sensation was tremendous and she did not plan to ever let it slip away. "God, just keep fucking me and I'm yours!" She felt that his huge cock would rip her in half, and she was just fine with that. "I've never cum like this before. You are amazing. I want your cock!"

"Like mother, like daughter," was all he could think. And how easy and exciting it had been to get them, both. His next plan was to fuck them together and have them put on a Lesbo show for him. But that would have to wait, because right now he had a much more pressing need. A volcano was about to blow in his prick and he had this new "meat" to tame.

Kaitlin's legs were buckled tight around his waist and she tugged at his hips to get every last inch inside her hot twat. The headboard banged the wall and the frame wheels rolled back and forth with each mighty thrust. She squeezed her thighs and the veins bulged in her arms as she held him tight. Calvin arrived at his moment of truth. He needed to wrench her legs apart, and yank his swollen prick from the suctioning trap of her pussy. When the pressure hit the critical level, he gazed at her naked, slathered body below him and eyed his target. "Squeeze your big tits," he yelled at her, and she immediately obeyed. She let out a sorrowful moan when he removed his prick from her pussy and she felt a gaping emptiness.

Then she saw his huge, engorged cock. Its bulbous, purple head pointing right at her. It took just a few strokes and long ropes of milky goo poured onto her face and tits. He roared like a beast and she shook with one more great vibration. He forced his sticky cock into her mouth and against the back of her throat. It was still so big her cheeks ached with the exertion. She sucked greedily on it and if she could have formed words, she would have told him that she wanted more.

Calvin grabbed both her tits in his big hands and slowly slid his enormous pole out of her mouth and rested it between them. The saliva and cum mixture dripped down her neck and puddled in her deep cleavage. Calvin was drained and completely sated. It was time to emphasize his dominance, "Put a nice shine on it, bitch. Becky will be home, soon."

The end.