The Eavesdropping Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers

Our bodies pressed into each other while we finger fucked, our free hands caressing arms and faces and slipped into the bodices of our dresses, awkwardly cupping and squeezing each others breasts -- finding hard, rubbery nipples and pinching. Mom added a second finger inside me and I slipped a third finger into her cunt.

Our kisses became frantic, hungry things, sloppily licking and sucking each other's tongues while our pussies became fiery, clasping things being sweetly and agonizingly teased, probed and fucked by knowing fingers. Mom in those hot, sweaty moments taught me more about my own pleasure spots than I had dreamed possible and while I was an amateur next to her, I was nevertheless pleasuring my mother as my fingers played and explored the pussy I had come from.

Our orgasms came one atop the other and we finally had to end our kiss as we both clung to each other and sobbed and shrieked our way to heavenly pleasure. We both collapsed against the couch cushions, our hands still between each other's legs as we kissed and cried together as our orgasms slowly waned.

"Oh Pammy, I can't tell you how long I've dreamed of making my little girl cum!" Mom gushed as she reached out and caressed my face. "I've always loved you, but now; to really make love to you."

I leaned in and kissed Mom. "I love you too, Mom!"

A lot of the barriers that had been erected between us over the last few years -- by puberty and secrets and age fell apart over the next few hours as Mom and I talked and talked and discovered things about each other that we had never imagined possible. Mom confessed that she had been bi-sexual since her teenage years and that she had several women lovers over the years including her old best friend Karen.

I confessed that all Vicky and I had done was finger each other and play with her Mom's sex toys including the dildo that had broken my hymen earlier in the summer. Mom enquired about boys and I told her that I had fooled around with my ex David, but that I was still technically a virgin.

I shyly asked about Daddy and was he a good lover and Mom blushed and said, "Oh hell, yes! Your father is the best lover in the world -- he would make you scream with pleasure with that big cock of ..." Mom clapped a hand over her face and then began giggling again like a school girl telling secrets.

I pretended to be shocked and then I whispered back, "I've dreamed of fucking Daddy -- of him being my first. Is that bad, Mom?"

I felt Mom shiver and against my palm I felt a trickle of fresh cream spurt from Mom's pussy. Mom's face got redder and then she replied. "Not if you want him and he wants you, Pammy. It would be no more wrong than what you and I have been doing." Mom paused and let her fingers slip from me. She held her glistening fingers up in the air and smiled before saying, "What I hope you and I will keep doing if you want." Then Mom brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked them off, taking her time and sucking each finger slowly.

I released my grip on Mom's cunt and brought my hand up to see Mom's cunt cream covering my fingers. I slowly lapped my digits clean, savoring Mom's strong, sweet taste before replying, "Oh yeah, Mom -- I want to keep making love with you, kissing..." and I leaned in and kissed my mother, marveling at the mixed flavor of our pussies on our lips. "And kissing and touching and more, Mom. I want it all with you," I added.

Mom groaned and suddenly she was tugging off my dress, pulling it roughly over my head. "You're beautiful, darling!" Mom sighed as her hands roamed over my body. She leaned in and I quivered with delight as my mother rolled her tongue around and over my erect right nipple before sucking at my breast, her teeth making me squirm and gasp as she bit down on the rubbery knob. As my head spun with the carnal pleasure Mom was inflicting upon me, I found myself on my back, Mom's breasts dragging along my inner thighs, thick, swollen nipples teasing my sensitive flesh while Mom sucked and nibbled my breasts.

"Oh Mom!" I gasped as I felt Mom's tongue blaze a trail down my chest and across my stomach, moving ever downward until I felt the velvety wetness of her tongue rolling between my labia, swirling about; tasting me -- drinking of my juices. I thrust my pelvis upwards against Mom's face as she began to lick me -- making my head spin as for only the second time in my life, a person ate my pussy!

Mom's tongue seemed to be everywhere, rolling up and down my labial lips, dancing across my clitoris and driving deep inside my folds of cunt flesh even as Mom sucked and chewed my pussy meat. Then fingers pressed into me -- one, two, three fingers and I begged for more. Mom pressed here and there, already having memorized sensitive spots, teaching me how to really touch a woman's G-spot.

I screamed as my pussy exploded in a white hot flash of orgasmic power. My cunt felt full, like I had my cucumber dildo crammed deep inside me. Mom's tongue and her thumb were doing things to my clit that had me convulsing, her lips clamped over my pussy as I creamed her face again and again -- feeling the powerful sweetness of ejaculating my juices into Mom's hungry mouth. I surrendered to the intensity of my Mom induced orgasm and was destroyed and reborn in the wonderfulness of it.

When I was myself again, I was in Mom's arms and she was kissing me tenderly as I cried and kissed her back. I was vaguely aware that I loved the taste of my own cunt on Mom's lips and face. I babbled almost incoherently about how much I loved her and what she had done. Our naked bodies, sweaty and slick were pressed tightly together. I realized that I had no clue when exactly Mom got naked!

Mom laughed and kissed me some more, finally saying in her best motherly voice, "Oh Pammy, just wait until you are filled with your Daddy's cock and that big thing is making you cum and cum and when he fills you with his sperm, it makes you cum some more -- sweetheart, you aint seen nothing yet!"

I sniffled and said, "Mom, do you think Daddy would really fuck me?"

Mom shivered and said, "Absolutely. Your father knows he has a sexy little daughter. You've been driving him crazy for ages!" Mom kissed me again and added, "We can surprise him tonight. I bet he'd love to find his favorite two girls in bed waiting for him."

"I don't know, Mom?" I sounded unsure and I thought it was a pretty good acting job. "Can we...can we wait. Keep this our little secret for now?"

Mom smiled at me as only a mother can and said, "Sure, Pammy. Whenever you're ready -- you will be welcome in our bed." Mom hugged me, pulling my body against hers. I found my face between her breasts. I turned my head and my lips brushed a nipple. I gobbled it, bringing my teeth down almost hard enough to break skin and made Mom yelp.

I began to suckle at my mother's breast, sucking and tonguing her blood engorged nipple like a hungry infant. Mom began to sigh -- her sighs turning to groans every time I took a notion to bite down on her nipple again. It was my turn now and I was almost shaking with excitement as I took girl-girl love a step farther than I ever had before. Vicky and I had never worked up the nerve to go this far. I kissed my way down Mom's stomach and over her pubic bone until I was face to face with Mom's shaved pussy.

"Oh baby, you're making your mother soooo happy," Mom cooed as she eased back on the couch -- throwing a long leg upwards to rest on the top of the cushions; opening herself up to me even more. I inhaled and Mom's strong aroma made my head swim with carnal delight -- her cunt juices were like perfume to me, drawing me in. With my hands, I spread Mom's already blooming labia further apart, revealing more of her glistening, slick pussy flesh. I touched Mom's cunt lightly with one finger, marveling over how quickly her juices coated my finger.

"Yessss, make love to me, Pammy." Mom moaned, rolling her hips upwards, offering her bald cunt to me, practically begging me to lick her. Her clitoris had escaped from its hood, swollen and long. I licked my lips and ducked my head and then as Mom cried out with pleasure, I ran my tongue from the bottom of her wet, pink slit to the top, rolling it over her clitoris...then I made a return journey, savoring my mother's delicious taste. As my tongue finished its travels, for the first time in my life, I imagined just continuing down the path and licking Mom's ass. Another time, I told myself as I plunged my face against Mom's pussy, driving my tongue into her folds as deep as I could go.

I could feel Mom's hands getting tangled in my long, dark hair and pulling into her groin, trying to get my tongue deeper, to allow it to swirl and lick her in places rarely reached by a woman. I licked and sucked and drank from my mother's pussy, loving her up purely on instinct, trying to take measure of her responses and remembering the sweet spots that made her cunt gush cream or make her moan and cry out in incestuous pleasure.

My fingers found their way inside Mom's molten hot pussy, making her squirm as I wiggled three fingers in and out of her clasping cunt while I licked and sucked at her folds and her throbbing clitoris. Mom's legs arched over my shoulders and I felt her crossed feet against my back as she bucked and twisted against my face, urging me to fuck her faster and harder with my fingers as my tongue danced over her little penis-like nub.

"YESYESYES!" Mom screamed and then it was all I could do to keep my face between Mom's legs as she orgasmed hard -- flooding my mouth with a torrent of her steaming pussy juices. I lapped it up as if I was starved -- cherishing each drop of Mom's delicious cream. After what seemed like a sweet eternity, Mom finally seemed to calm down except for pushing my face away from her now overly sensitive pussy.

I lifted my head to find Mom looking down at me, tears streaking her face, smiling lovingly at her naughty daughter. "That was a fantasy come true, honey," Mom said in a scream hoarsened voice. She held out her arms and waggled her fingers and I climbed upwards and snuggled with her, kissing her with my cream soaked lips and sharing her own juices with her.

It felt so right being in Mom's arms; so safe and loved. I was sure that I was going to love getting fucked by my Daddy, but I realized that Mom and I had just shared something that was beyond a man's understanding, something so intimate that even having experienced it, I knew that language could not convey it properly.

We napped there for a while, both exhausted yet exhilarated by what had occurred. We were woken by Daddy phoning home and telling Mom he was about ninety minutes away. Mom bantered with him a while and I knew that from her joking that Daddy was saying something about his little blue pill and that he would be looking for something special when he got home.

Mom was grinning and replied, "Well, I'll be ready if you are, John. Tomorrow is Saturday and we both can sleep in if we're up all night."

After Daddy hung up, Mom grinned evilly at me and said, "You sure you don't want to join us, Pammy? I bet your father would love to find you naked with me in our bed."

I felt myself blushing and shivering and said. "Maybe, I'll join you later. When I'm ready, Mom"

After some last, lingering and very sweet kisses, Mom left me to go get showered and prettied up for Daddy. I was feeling both very pleased with myself and almost bewildered. I had now fooled around with both my parents. I had sucked Daddy's dick and licked Mom's pussy and both had now invited me to join them both in bed. I had begged off from them both, but I knew even then I was lying through my teeth. There was no way tonight would end without me joining my parents and making their fantasies come true.

My knees were shaky as I retreated to my bedroom, realizing that having already passed a point of no return, I was about to embark on an even wilder carnal journey. My pussy throbbed with anticipation as it dawned on me that tonight I was going to get my first cock fucking and that it was going to be with my own Daddy! I found myself almost unable to keep my hands off my pussy as the thought of Mom eating Daddy's semen out of my cunt was more than a distinct possibility and maybe within just a few hours.

After Mom got out of the shower, I took a long, hot shower myself up in my attic room. I toweled off and stopped in front of my full length mirror. I posed naked for myself and nodded. I beheld a young woman, barely an adult and more than ready to become an incestuous slut with my parents. I brushed my long, dark brown hair dry until it almost gleamed. I found some of the perfume David had given me as a going away present and dabbed a little between my melon sized breasts and then between my legs and behind my ears. I had to giggle to myself. Wouldn't my ex boyfriend be so jealous? He had never gotten more than a handjob from me and here I was, about to lose my virginity to my father!

I was torn from my thoughts as a car pulled up into the drive. I could hear a few men's voices calling out to my father -- lots of laughter and then I could hear the car pull away and the front door open and shut. "Cathy? Pam?" I heard my daddy call out and then just barely, I could hear a soft murmur and then Daddy saying in a loud voice, "Wow!"

I hurried over to my bed and tossed aside the throw rug and made myself comfortable. A few minutes passed before I saw Daddy carrying Mom into their bedroom, his arm muscles corded and strained as he carried her like a new bride. He eased Mom onto their bed and I licked my lips as I saw that Mom had on a sheer peignoir, her treasures barely concealed under the light green fabric.

Mom and Daddy stared at each other hungrily as Daddy quickly stripped his clothes off. Mom scooted to the end of the bed as he did so and had Daddy in hand, looking up at him with love and desire as she stroked his semi hard cock.

"How was your day, babe?" Daddy asked as he ran a hand through Mom's hair. "Anything interesting happen today with Pam?"

Mom opened her mouth to reply, but then grinned and took Daddy between her lips and began to suck -- her eyes watching him as she bobbed her head back and forth...her hair swinging as she blowed him.

"Ohhh yesss, sweet Cathy," Daddy moaned as Mom sucked his cock.

I knew the time had come -- I needed to join my parents and make everyone's fantasies come true. I went to my dresser and in the bottom drawer, pulled out an outfit that I had secreted there. Something I had bought when Vicky and I had visited a Victoria's Secret store back in the summer.

I slipped it on and then checked on Mom and Daddy. Mom was on her back now, her legs draped over Daddy's shoulders as he fucked her fast and hard. Mom's face was scrunched up with ecstatic bliss. I felt a little dizzy as I watched Daddy standing over Mom, kissing her shapely leg as he plunged that big cock in and out of her. I was scared and horny and I couldn't wait another moment.

I hurried downstairs and turned for their bedroom. It was closed, but I could clearly hear Mom moaning happily as Daddy made love to her. I didn't bother knocking, but opened up the door and stepped in. Mom and Daddy both turned and looked at me as the door creaked loudly as it swung open on old hinges. Both were caught up in the pleasure of the moment and also stunned I suppose by me.

I had on a sexy little babydoll negligee made of sheer white silk -- the hem ending just above my mound, exposing my pussy -- my labia lips swollen and flowered, exposing my pink cunt flesh in the middle of my wispy, dark-haired muff. The top of my negligee lifted up and exposed my melon sized breasts rather than hide them. My nipples, so much like Mom's -- were the size of nickels and so engorged with blood that they were standing up almost an inch and throbbing and aching with the need to be bit and sucked.

I stood in the doorway, feeling embarrassed and aroused as my parents gazed and admired my mostly naked body. Mom licked her lips and said in a throaty voice, "Pammy? Baby?"

In a quiet, little girl voice that quavered with excitement, I said, "Mommy, Daddy, I'm here to make your fantasies come true." I began to walk toward them, growing more excited and confident with each step. As Mom watched in amazement, I pressed up against Daddy and standing on tip-toe, kissed him hard -- my tongue seeking out his while grinding my wet, flowered pussy against his thigh and running my hand up and down Mom's draped leg.

Mom groaned as I think Daddy actually grew a little inside her. Our kiss ended with me sucking on Daddy's tongue. I turned and knelt on the bed, my hand slipping between Mom's legs to find Daddy's cock embedded inside her vagina. I felt a trickle of my own juices run down my leg as I brushed my hand over Daddy's slick shaft and Mom's folds, drawing a gasp from her as I teased her swollen clitoris.

My hand moved upwards as I leaned down, feeling Mom's muscles fluttering in her stomach and them cupping her breast as I kissed her. Mom's tongue slipped into my mouth and I groaned into our kiss as I could taste Daddy's cock on her lips. The bed began to gently rock as Mom and I kissed and I knew that Daddy had resumed his thrusts into Mom's steamy pussy. I felt his hand reach out and caress my ass cheek, trailing a finger down along the crack of my ass and under to where he explored my wet, sparsely haired cunt.

The fire inside me was too demanding and I had to have some relief between my legs. I ended the kiss with Mom and moved around. "Are you ready for me, Mom? Are you ready to live your fantasy?" I whispered, my voice raw with lust and need. I straddled Mom's face facing Daddy who stared with amazement. "Eat my little girl pussy, Mom. Make me cum with your mouth! Put that nasty Mommy tongue as deep up my pussy as you can."

I cried out as Mom lifted her head to meet me. I pressed down, grinding myself against her face as her tongue speared me and began to swirl and dance inside my pussy. I was on the edge of orgasm immediately, creaming into Mom's face -- each touch of her tongue, each kiss of her lips taking me a little closer to the abyss of pleasure.

I felt myself began to waver, the room seeming to spin and I steadied myself by reaching out to Daddy, my nails digging into his shoulders as I rode Mom's face and Daddy fucked Mom. All three of us began to move in a group rhythm, each of us deriving pleasure from one another. Dad leaned in and we kissed again, almost bruising each other's lips as we rocked and bounced on Mom. Daddy's hands cupped my swinging breasts, palms scratching across my aching nipples as he kneaded my tit flesh.

Mom's tongue swirled in and out of me, seeming impossibly long as she probed my cunt one second and then slavering over my clit as she dragged her tongue across my folds and scooped up my copious pussy juices. Mom made frantic gobbling noises, smacking her lips as she ate me, gulping in deep breaths whenever she had a chance and making me moan and quiver as she exhaled into my fiery cunt.

I felt myself coming as Mom tortured my clitoris and I sobbed into Daddy's mouth as I squirmed on my mother's face. It must have been too much for Daddy and he pulled away from me and groaned, "Oh yes, cumming -- cumming in your mother's pussy, Pammy!"

He arched his back and growled fiercely and plunged his cock deep inside Mom. I think his cumming triggered Mom's orgasm and I heard and felt her muffled screams against my cunt. I dropped to rest on Mom's belly, raising my ass up as I did so. It allowed Mom more air and now gave her access to my whole slit which as she sobbed in orgasmic delight, she ran her tongue up and down the length of my slit and a little ways beyond, almost teasing my asshole.

I find my lips at the top of Mom's mound and I eased down until I could lick her folds above Daddy's thick penis, fluttering my tongue over her clitoris and the small portion of Daddy's shaft that was still exposed. I moved my face forward and let Daddy's pubic hair tickle my nose and then my lips and chin as I rubbed my face into his and Mom's co-joined loins, inhaling their pungent, arousing scents.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,478 Followers