The Ebony Alpha Ch. 03

Story Info
The Legend Revealed.
2.1k words
4.56
37.6k
41
15

Part 3 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan followed the float in front of her a few blocks away from her apartment. She saw a taxi at the corner and made a dash for it.

"Take me to the airport please." She said out of breath. She looked out of the rear window but saw no one following her. She closed her eyes and thought that maybe she could make it after all.

Megan took off her mask and smoothed back her long hair into a ponytail. Pulling on a black fedora she added a pair of glasses and sighed. Even with the scent blocking potion she still wanted to be cautious. She had to make the flight to New York. From there she would travel to Boston by train using an assumed name.

Mama Louisa assured her that help awaited her there. These friends of Mama Louisa would hide Megan and help her plan her next move.

Megan realized that the taxi had stopped in front of the Airport. She paid her fair and got out. Hoping her disguise would keep her safe. She walked past baggage check; all she had was a small carry-on bag.

When Megan finally boarded the plane she was a nervous wreck. She settled back in her seat relaxing a little for the first time in two days. She took her hat off and breathed a sigh of relief. The past forty eight hours had been hell to say the least.

Over the last few months Megan's life had been a nightmare and the last two days had made things go from bad to worse. She had tried to deal with the loss of both parents who had died in a car accident. Even though she was she was old enough to live alone she had moved in with her Grandmother to heal. Mama Louisa had given her all the love she could, and even her cousin Raphael; had become the brother she had never had.

After a few months she felt good enough to get her own place. The insurance money from her parents, gave her a nice nest egg and she took her time finding a job. Then one day at her favorite café he walked in; Remy Sandorian, the most beautiful man she had ever seen.

He was Cajun and the wonderful color of his caramel skin intrigued her and his blue eyes made her swoon. His hair was black and smoothed into waves that hung down just past his jawline. His body was that of an athlete and his kisses were to die for. He was tall and muscles bulged beneath the suit jacket he wore. He spoke with a French accent and it was like music to her ears.

Megan never understood why he wouldn't take things further and as much as she tried, he resisted. She told him that she was a virgin and wanted him to be her first. She couldn't help but blush when she remembered what she had done.

One night after dinner she invited him back to her place fully intending to seduce him. She leaned into him and covered his mouth with hers. He gave a little flinch of surprise but opened his mouth kissing her back. His hands caressed her arms and moved to her breasts. He stopped kissing her when he realized she wasn't wearing a bra.

Slowly he removed her shirt and tongued her beautiful pink bud making it harden instantly. He moved to it's twin and did the same. Megan could hardly breathe as he moved down her body. He unbuttoned her pants and pulled them slowly down her beautiful legs. Megan heard him hiss when he saw her shaved mound covered only by a thin covering of lace. Remy pick her up and took her into the bedroom.

He laid her on the bed and slowly licked his way up her thighs and then attacked her swollen cunt lips hungrily. He used the lace to help cause friction against her clit, and began to suck the little pearl with gusto.

Megan Began to feel a hot rush starting at the top of her head, moving like a freight train down her body. What Remy was doing to her was pure bliss and she pushed her hot sex closer to his mouth. All at once Megan felt herself falling off a cliff and she grabbed Remy's head and held him hard against her quivering flesh.

She lay there panting as Remy covered her and held her in his arms until she regained control of her breathing.

"Remy what about your pleasure?" she asked. "Why didn't you take me?" Kissing her once more deeply he told her he wanted their first time to be special.

"Soon my pet, I will take what you offer and make you mine. I want our first time to be very special."

Remy let himself out leaving Megan sated and anticipating there future together.

***

She shook her head to clear it reminding herself of the reason she was on the run right now. When she walked into Remy's office two days ago she was shocked.

She had always been a very calm person and just took what she saw in stride. The man Remy was strangling had turned into a wolf right before her very eyes.

The thing that bothered Megan the most, was the fact that Remy was trying to kill someone. He had looked at her with glowing amber eyes that made her fear for her life.

That was not something you got to see every day. Megan knew she was in over her head and knew her grandmother could answer all her questions.

That night as she visited Mama Louisa she told her what she had seen.

Mama Louisa just clicked her tongue and said,

"Werewolves, I was hoping it wouldn't come to this. That Remy Is bad news."

"But how do you know Mama Louisa? Have you seen this kind of thing before?"

"Your cousin Raphael is a werewolf Megan. He was bitten a long time ago while he was trapping crawfish out in the swamp." Megan could only stare at her grandmother and shake her head. Raphael; a werewolf she couldn't believe it.

"Your folks and I locked him in a cage made of silver and waited for the full moon to rise. He turned that night, but to our surprise he didn't become a ravenous beast. He looked at us so pitifully and howled as if in horrible pain."

"Oh Mama Louisa I'm so sorry." Megan began to cry and her grandmother soothed her with a hug.

"There are a lot of things in this world we just can't explain, Werewolves being one of them. I contacted my friends in the Boscoyo Pack. They sent me a werewolf called Bachtrane. He is an old one, been around for a few centuries. He took Raphael to his home and helped him learn to accept his fate."

"Wait! Mom and Dad knew about Raphael?"

"Yes, we didn't keep secrets from each other. In fact I have a few letters that they left for you when you reached the age of twenty one. Let me get them for you."

Mama Louisa went to a small box that looked like a book and took out two letters. She gave them both to Megan. The letters felt heavy in her hand. Megan put them in her purse; she wanted to read them in privacy.

"I told you about Raphael because I don't want you to think all of his kind are evil like Remy and his pack." Mama Louisa sat back down and faced Megan.

"Remy is an evil and sadistic Werewolf Megan. He left his pack a long time ago and started one of his own. What you walked in on the other day doesn't surprise me. I am sure the wolf you saw is dead for failing to control his shift in front of you."

Mama Louisa also handed Megan a scroll tied together with gold braid.

"Read it out loud." Mama Louisa instructed. Megan unrolled the beautiful paper and began to read.

"She shall have fiery hair and green eyes the color of emeralds. The virgin known to no man shall become the Clarion's mate on the night of the Blood Moon. The Ebony Alpha shall rule with his Fiery One for centuries to come and the land shall prosper in their love."

Megan sat there in shock as Mama Louisa looked at her with pride.

"You shall have a most incredible life my little one. The Moon Goddess has smiled on you. Your wolf will take very good care of you; he is an Alpha after all."

"This isn't about me Mama Louisa. I'm just a plain old southern girl."

"It is you Megan, this is your destiny. Just promise me when you meet this man you will follow your heart."

"An Alpha! Like as in a werewolf Mama Louisa? How can I be with someone who is not quite human?" Megan was very confused. The term mate made everything sound so animalistic.

"It will be fine my dear, just read the letters your mother and father left for you, it will explain everything."

Megan didn't want to argue with her grandmother. She just wanted her help.

"Mama Louisa how can I escape Remy if he is so powerful?" Megan asked.

"I will have to cover up your scent so that he can't trace you, but it won't be permanent."

"My scent." Megan said confused. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"Think about it Megan, he is a wolf and all of his senses a more acute that any human's. His goons are the same way. They will hunt you down by your scent alone."

Megan felt doomed. How could she possibly escape such an evil beast? She knew Remy wouldn't stop until he had found her. Megan knew she would never be safe now that she knew his secret.

Mama Louisa pulled a big dusty book from the bottom of her bedroom closet. She went to the kitchen and put her big black kettle on to boil. Taking various bottles from the shelves in her pantry; she began to add ingredients. When there was a subtle smell in the air almost like a crawfish boil, Mama Louisa smiled and clapped her hands.

"It's ready child, take a sip now and I will call Raphael over to see if he can catch your scent."

Megan did as she was told and watched as Mama Louisa bottled some of the soupy mess and handed it to her to keep.

Raphael arrived with his friend Bachtrane in tow.

"Hi lil' sis what kind of trouble you in now?" Raphael could always make her smile, and she rewarded him with a hug as well.

"This here is my friend Bachtrane. He has always been there when I needed him."

"Hello Bachtrane." Megan said but stepped back at the wild look in Bachtrane's eyes.

"She is the Fiery One Mama Louisa can't you see it in her eyes?" Bachtrane took a step toward Megan and kneeled before her pulling Raphael down with him.

"Stop it Bachtrane!" Mama Louisa said impatiently. "We must get her to safety. Remy Sandorian is after her. I am not sure if he knows who she is but he wants her just the same."

The two werewolves stood and looked at Megan with awe.

"Can you catch Megan's scent Raphael? I gave her a scent blocking potion so that we can help her escape."

"Forgive me Megan I am about to get real close."

Raphael began by sniffing Megan's jacket that was lying on the couch. He recognized her sweet orchid and vanilla smell. He stood and went to Megan and sniffed her behind her ears, at her wrists and even behind her knees.

He asked Bachtrane to do the same thing to make sure. After a few minutes they both shook their heads at Mama Louisa.

"It's a miracle Mama. We couldn't scent her at all. "

"Then my work here is done. Now let's come up with a plan to get Megan out of the city. I am sure they are watching all of us, so we are going to have to be very careful."

The four of them planned well into the night and Megan returned to her tiny apartment. She packed a change of clothes and the cash that she kept on hand for emergencies. She looked at the letters from her parents once more and went to bed; knowing tomorrow was going to be a busy day.

Megan was brought back to reality by the crackle of the airplane's P.A. system.

"Ladies and gentlemen you may now unbuckle your seat belts. We should be arriving at LaGuardia Airport in approximately four hours." the pilot announced.

Megan settled in for the flight, hoping she was leaving all of her troubles behind.