The Ebony Alpha Ch. 04

Story Info
Sullivan meet Maddie.
4k words
4.66
36.2k
41
7

Part 4 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackson Clarion looked out over the rooftops of Boston from his penthouse window. His wolf was stirring and that could only mean one thing; his mate was close.

He knew that Luna was guiding him as she always had. It was just frustrating not knowing where his mate was and how he would find her.

"Ready for breakfast my Alpha?" Stephan asked telepathically.

"I will be there shortly. Oh and Stephan please call me Jackson, remember outside the compound we are just good friends."

"Okay Jackson. I haven't called you that in a very long time."

They both laughed and Stephan ordered their breakfast from room service. The three men met in the living room of their suite and dug into to their morning meal.

"I think I would like a tour today." Jackson mused. "What about you two; do you want to tag along?"

"Jackson for your safety I think we should stick together. I don't want to have to face your mother if something should happen to you." Sullivan shuddered at the thought of Ophelia's anger.

Jackson sighed and had to agree. It was in his best interest for them to stay together. They had been in Boston for almost a week. He had taken care of a few of the business interests that the pack held on the East Coast. Now he just wanted to see the sights.

"I saw in the brochure that this Hotel offered private tours. Let me set one up." Stephan picked up the phone and called the front desk.

"Okay Eleven O'clock, in the Lobby, that will be great." He hung up the phone and smiled, "We're all set." He announced and turned back to his breakfast.

***

"Are you joking? Someone wants a private tour!" Madelyn Shannon couldn't believe her ears. The brochure listed it as an amenity but no one had ever asked for one.

Since it was a part of her duties Maddie ordered the limousine, and then checked the reservation to see who she would be showing around today.

"Clarion, party of three, I guess with me that makes four." Maddie had a thing for even numbers, and this made her feel better about her task for the day.

Maddie looked in the mirror and smoothed down her frizzy curls. Her light brown eyes were sparkling with excitement. Her hair was the color of rust, a bit of red with golden highlights when kissed by the sun. It was a sharp contrast to her honey colored skin. She was the product of an African American mother and Big Irishman for a dad. They lived in New Orleans and she missed them terribly.

"I guess I'll do." She said with a shrug and went out to the lobby to meet her guests.

***

Jackson stepped off the elevator first and saw the red haired woman waiting at the front desk. His wolf didn't move in fact it felt like he was fast asleep. The woman turned around and smiled.

"You must be Mr. Clarion, I am Maddie Shannon and I will be your tour guide this afternoon."

"Nice to meet you Maddie, please call me Jackson. These two men behind me are my friends Sullivan and Stephan."

Jackson felt a little disappointed. She had brown eyes. Although she was very attractive, she was not his mate. All at once a sudden and overpowering wall of heat crashed into the bond he held with Sullivan.

Jackson growled and turned just in time to block Sullivan from advancing on Maddie. It took all of his Alpha authority to control his friend. Sullivan had been without a mate as long as he had, and for him to find her now was simply hilarious. Luna must have a sick sense of humor.

Maddie had no idea what was happening as she saw Jackson grab his friend. Jackson was a big man but his friend seemed to be just as large as he was. The man he had called Sullivan was staring at her with deep blue eyes that seemed to penetrate her very soul.

She couldn't help herself from staring right back, she was drawn to him. His long brown hair had fallen over his forehead and he was concentrating very hard on breaking Jackson's grip on his arms.

Stephan closed the distance between Maddie and himself and gave her a dazzling smile.

"Hi I'm Stephan. Just give them a minute and then we can get this tour started." Stephan grabbed her hand and placed it in the crook of his arm. "Let's go my dear." And he led Maddie out of the hotel giving Jackson time to calm Sullivan down.

***

"Let me go Jackson." Sullivan growled. His wolf howled in his head, trying to come to the surface. Sullivan struggled against Jackson, but his Alpha was too strong and he felt his wolf back down as he submitted to his friend.

"How can I be around her all day Jackson? My wolf wants to claim her now!" Sullivan looked toward the front entrance with longing as Stephan chatted with the beautiful redhead.

"If Stephan doesn't get away from her, I am going to tear him limb from limb." The growl was present in the back of Sullivan's throat as his Alpha held him by his arm.

"Take a deep breath Sullivan. Do you want to scare the hell out of her? You barely know her name, plus there is the fact that she is human." Jackson cautioned Sullivan.

"Think about it my friend you have to control your wolf. You can't just take her without her permission. She will have to be told the truth about all of us." Jackson let go of his friend feeling him calm down.

"You are right Jackson, but keep me close; I can still smell her scent. She smells like lilac and the sweet tang of wild honey."

Jackson could only sigh heavily. Her scent was going torture Sullivan in the confines of the limousine. This was going to be a very long day.

***

"Gentlemen this is the Old North Church. It has the highest steeple of all the churches in Boston." Maddie could care less, but she was still trying to make this tour interesting. The three men were polite but they hardly seemed interested.

So far they had seen Paul Revere's House, Copp's Hill Burial ground, the USS Constitution, and the Bunker Hill monument. There had to be something that she could do to give them a little adventure. She wanted to impress these men but she just didn't know if she could.

"Excuse me Jackson, but is there something in particular that you might want to see that is not listed on the tour?" Maddie decided to cut to the chase and just ask.

"You know Maddie; I promised to get a few things for my family. Is there somewhere I could do a little shopping?

"Good idea Jackson." Stephan cut in,"Sullivan can keep Maddie company while we grab a few things." Stephen winked at Sullivan and saw his brother glare at him hotly.

Sullivan wasn't going to turn down this opportunity to get to know Maddie better, but would he be able to keep his wolf at bay? This was going to be very challenging to say the least.

Maddie just shrugged her shoulders and followed the men back to the Limo. She had noticed that Sullivan was very quiet and wondered what kind of company he would really be.

It took them only minutes to get to the mall and Jackson and Stephan left Maddie and Sullivan in the Food Court.

"Would you like something to eat or drink Maddie?" Sullivan asked.

Maddie looked into his deep blue eyes for the second time today, and felt like she was drowning in their depths. She knew he had asked her a question, but for the life of her she couldn't seem to tear her eyes away from his mesmerizing gaze.

"Maddie. Hello earth to Maddie!" Sullivan laughed as she blinked her eyes at him and blushed furiously. He could sense her confusion and that made him feel a little less apprehensive. Now he knew he wasn't the only one feeling a connection.

"Uh What?" She murmured.

"Would you like something to eat or drink? I can get you something if you like." Sullivan smiled for the first time this afternoon.

"Sure, I could drink something." Maddie said breathlessly. This man was so disarming and now he just smiled at her. He nodded and Maddie took the time to really look at Sullivan as he walked to the nearest booth.

He was defiantly tall, well over six feet and his body was muscular without being bulky. His skin was tan and he had that rugged outdoorsy look about him.

He was facing the food booth and she had a great view of the back of him. His shoulders were broad and his neck was thick, balancing his head with ease. His back was strong and his ass was perfectly rounded, she could just feel her hands cupping.......

Oh my God! She had to get a hold of herself. This man was a guest of the Hotel and she was just an employee. Megan had to conduct herself professionally, she really needed her job.

"Here you go Maddie, I hope you like lemonade."

He sat the cup in front of her and took a seat. Sullivan took a sip of his drink and let his eyes take in the woman before him. She was beautiful, articulate, and her scent was calling to his wolf with every breath he took.

"Are you a native of Boston Maddie?" Sullivan almost purred the question.

Maddie almost choked on her lemonade when she heard his seductive tone. "No I was born in New Orleans. I moved here after Hurricane Katrina hit."

Sullivan smiled again; she was blushing like a teenager. She might not understand her discomfort but he did. The mating pull was strong, human or not it could not be ignored. The problem would be convincing his would be mate that they were meant to be together. He certainly had his work cut out for him.

"Do you have family here?" Sullivan pushed.

"My parents moved back home a few years ago, but I have a cousin who just moved in with me."

"What does your boyfriend think about you giving tours to lonely bachelors? "Sullivan asked slyly.

"Why? Are you a lonely bachelor Sullivan?" Maddie asked flirting a little.

"What if I told you I was? Would you be willing to help me remedy that situation?" Sullivan looked at her light brown eyes intently and leaned toward her over the table.

Maddie Leaned back into her chair away from those vivid blue eyes and sighed. "What do you have in mind Mr. Murphy?"

Sullivan reached across the table and grabbed Maddie's hand.

The shock that leapt through Sullivan's hand to Maddie's was electrifying. She tried to pull her hand away but couldn't take her eyes from his. The blush began to rise in her cheeks and the knot in the pit of her stomach was disturbing. She was beginning to feel the heat from her head down to her toes, and this was just from one touch. What was wrong with her?

Sullivan noticed her elevated heart rate and knew he had hit a nerve.

Maddie was turning into mush, and she needed to put a little space between her and the beautiful man in front of her. Maddie tried to pull her hand away once again but Sullivan refused to let go.

Sullivan just smiled. He could smell her embarrassment and his wolf leapt for joy as he scented the musky aroma of her arousal. She wanted him, he couldn't believe it!

"Maddie would you go out with me? I know you and I just met, but I am drawn to you. I would really like to get to know you better."

Sullivan felt confident. He didn't smell fear coming from her, and he hoped she would at least consider his request.

Maddie looked at Sullivan again and couldn't shake the feeling that she needed to be with him.

"I guess it would be okay Sullivan. When would you like to go?"

"How about tomorrow night? I don't want to wait too long and give you a chance to change your mind." They both laughed at this and it broke a little of the tension between them.

"Would you mind if we made it a double date? I would like to bring my cousin Megan. She needs a little distraction and Jackson would make a great blind date for her." Megan bargained.

Sullivan didn't really like the idea, but if this meant he would get to spend more time with Maddie; so be it.

"I will have to ask Jackson; since he owes me one I am sure he will do it."

"Okay it's a date. We will meet you at the hotel tomorrow night at 7:30."

"If your cousin looks anything like you Maddie; I think Jackson will consider himself a very lucky man."

Sullivan held up his paper cup for a toast and he and Maddie touched their drinks together in a symbol of good luck.

***

Megan opened the first letter; it was simply addressed to "Our Daughter".

"Our Dearest Megan,

Unfortunately if you are reading this that means that we are no longer among the living. It has been our greatest joy to be your guardians in this life. We only hope that we will meet again in the hereafter.

We were going to reveal all to you on your twenty first birthday but now, this letter will have to suffice.

When you were only two days old you were insured into our care. Your birth parents were camping in the Dakota Territory when they were attacked by a wolf. They were both bitten and left for dead.

The people who found them cared for them, but they knew that your parents needed special care. They had not been bitten by just a wolf, but by a werewolf.

The local pack took your mother and father into their family and cared for them as one of their own. The bite had infected them and by the next full moon they would both turn into werewolves.

Your mother was very close to birthing you and the transformation would have put your life in grave danger. The pack doctor performed a caesarian section to save your life.

In order to give you a choice in life you were sent to us. We were your parent's best friends, and it took us a while to believe there fate as well.

I know this must be hard for you to believe but these beings do exist. When you get a chance, speak to your Mama Louisa about them. She has seen many things in her long life and can be of much help to you."

Megan had to take a break. Who was she? Were her real parents still alive? She was so confused that Megan picked up her phone to call Mama Louisa.

She looked at the phone and remembered that she couldn't take a chance in calling right now. Remy was still looking for her.

Picking up the letter once more, she continued reading.

"Your parent's names are Katelyn and Joseph O'Hara. To the world they were now considered "Missing." We contacted each other yearly and would send them pictures of you regularly. We decided on waiting until you were twenty-one to tell you the truth about your heritage.

Please know Megan that even though we did not give you birth, we loved you with all of our hearts and we hope that you will not hate us or your parents, for waiting so long to reveal this to you.

We wish you only the best in life Sweet Princess. Love you always; Mom and Dad"

Megan wasn't crazy, she knew she was adopted. Her parents Rose and Reese Williamson were African American, so it was no secret.

They had insisted that she keep her original last name, so that she could keep the connection to her birth parents. Although they were not linked by blood, their love was all the DNA she needed.

Megan folded the letter and placed it back in the envelope, and picked up the other one. This envelope was blank. She opened it to reveal a photograph of a man and woman with smiling faces.

They looked so young that it must be an older photograph. She turned it over and read the note on the back. Joseph and Katelyn 2011.

"Holy crap! These people are my parents." Megan kept looking at the picture of the woman and man that were her real parents.

She had her mother's chin and red hair. She was tall like her father and had his crooked smile. Oh my God! She had parents and they were alive. But above all they were werewolves.

"My life sucks!" Megan cried. She threw the envelope down and a small piece of paper fell slowly to the floor. She picked it up, the writing on it said; Clarion Ranch, Bismarck North Dakota.

***

Maddie rushed into the apartment she now shared with her cousin Megan. She couldn't believe her grandmother sometimes. If she wasn't trying to cast a spell on Maddie to get her married, she was sending strays to live with her.

"It's only temporary Maddie." Mama Louisa had told her. "Megan is trying to get away from her past. Can't you please try and help her make a new start."

She hated it when Mama Louisa pulled that guilt trip crap on her. It worked every time.

"Hey, Megan could you come out here please?"

"No!" Megan yelled.

"What now?" Maddie thought as she pushed the door open to Megan's room. Maddie sighed as she saw her cousin lying across the bed. She saw the envelopes beside her and assumed Megan had gotten some bad news.

"Is it bad news from home Cuz?" Maddie wanted to be nice, but she kept thinking about Sullivan. Did that make her a bad person?

"You can say that, here just read this." Megan gave Maddie the letters and waited for her to respond.

"Damn Cuz! That is some weird shit. I am sorry that you had to find out like this." Maddie rubbed Megan's back and tried to calm her down. "Are you gonna be okay?"

"I don't know it's a lot to take in."

"Do you believe the stuff about werewolves? Mama Louisa is into some weird stuff, so I can believe anything is possible."

"I have seen the impossible Maddie. That is why Mama Louisa sent me here; I'm running from a very dangerous werewolf. His name is Remy Sandorian."

"You have got to be kidding me. I know that asshole. I can certainly believe he's an animal."

"I didn't think he was an asshole when we first met. How could someone who looks so sexy be such a horrible person?"

Megan looked at Maddie and laughed. "Can you believe I was trying to get him to take my virginity?"

"Did I hear you correctly? You are still a virgin! Mr. Right is going to freak out when he finds you." The two women broke into a fit of giggles and laughed until they cried.

"How on earth are you still a virgin at your age?" Maddie asked.

Megan smiled and remembered the promise she had made her dad. "I promised my father that I would save myself for marriage."

"But you just told me you were trying to give it up to Remy."

"After my parents died I just didn't care anymore. I am so glad I came to my senses before Remy took me up on my offer."

"Have you called Mama Louisa yet? I called her when you got here, and she told me not to call her again."

"Remy is watching her and probably has her phone bugged. He has called me several times since I got here, but of course I don't answer."

Megan wondered how her grandmother was doing. She didn't like not being able to talk to her.

"What are you going to do about your parents Megan? Now that you know they are alive, are you going to track them down?"

"I need to think about it for a few days Maddie. Like you said this is some crazy shit!" the two women laughed again.

"That slip of paper said Clarion Ranch; the name sounds vaguely familiar to me." Maddie tried to remember where she had seen that name recently.

"I've never seen it before today. It isn't a very common name."

"I know that's why it is bothering me so much, I know I have seen it I just can't place it right now."

"Well let's cook dinner maybe it will come to you over a glass of wine."

"Sounds good to me let's get dinner started." While Maddie made a salad and Megan grilled the chicken; Maddie thought it would be a good time to ask her cousin about tomorrow night.

"Megan how would you like to do me a favor?"

"I think I could help you out. What do you need me to do?"

"I want you to go on a date with me. I met this really cute guy today and he asked me out. I thought it might slow things down a bit if I had you along as my wingman."

Megan couldn't help but laugh, "You want me "The Virgin" to be your wingman? You must be really hard up Maddie."

"If you saw Sullivan's ass you wouldn't be laughing at me. He is so fine Megan it makes me wet just thinking about him."

"What about his friend, is he good looking too?"

"Jackson is very handsome Megan, very tall, dark and handsome." They both giggled again and went back to cooking their meal.

"Okay I'll go Maddie, it will be good just to get out of the house and have some fun."

12