The Ebony Alpha Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remy didn't seem to be worried, and slowly began taking off his expensive Brooks Brothers suit.

The door to the warehouse suddenly flew off its hinges and an angry roar rang through the room.

"If you two interfere I will show your brother no mercy." Remy warned.

His body slowly began to enlarge and dirty gray hair started to cover his growing form. His face elongated into a broad snout and his head was larger than a horses. His teeth were frightening and his claws protruded from swollen fur covered beastly hands.

The two brothers looked up at the monster before them and cringed in fear. Remy howled at them to make them submit and they presented their throats to their horrible Alpha. He swiftly turned to meet his adversary moving at supernatural speed.

Joe was a magnificent beast and his desperation had pushed him to his limit. He had never let his wolf take complete control, he'd never needed to. But tonight Joe had to take a backseat much to his animal's delight. He was huge, a full seven feet tall. His fur was chocolate brown and lay sleek against his body.

His arms were bulging with heavy muscles and his thighs were as big around as telephone poles. His large head sat on a thick muscular neck and his breath fogged up around him like escaping steam.

But it was his eyes that should have given Remy pause. They no longer held a speck of humanity in them and glowed with the fires of Hell. Joe slowly stalked into the warehouse on all fours sniffing the air for his prey.

He scented his brothers and only glanced in their direction, but stopped as he smelled his target. Rising to his full height he growled at the werewolf before him.

Remy had never seen Joe in full transformation and was impressed. He hadn't had a decent fight since leaving his pack over a hundred years ago. He had challenged his uncle for the position of Alpha of the Boscoyo pack and had fought a good fight.

Even though Napoleon had defeated him, in his weakness he had showed him mercy. But Remy wasn't weak, and the wolf before him was going to die a slow and painful death.

"Welcome to your death Joe. It will be my pleasure to show you to the gates of Hell." Remy huffed at the werewolf glaring at him, and slowly advanced trying to find a weakness.

"I fight for the freedom of my brother's dog! We have wasted enough time doing your bidding. We were meant to lead as Alphas and you will no longer rule any man with Chambers blood!"

Reggie and Ralph felt a warm release as their bond with Remy dissolved and the bond with their brother grew stronger.

The two giant werewolves circled each other, and as if by agreement charged one another striking out with meaty claws. Howls filled the air as the two fought, blood flew and snarls rang out in the air.

Reggie took out his knife and walked over to Maddie. She was horrified at the sight of the fighting weres, but fascinated as well, she couldn't take her eyes off of them. When she saw Reggie approach her she began to struggle against her bonds and screamed, "Please don't kill me I promise not to tell anyone what I've seen. Please don't kill me."

She was a whimpering mess as the man cut the straps from her hands. She fell to her knees too tired to fight as Reggie lifted her in his arms and took her out the back entry.

"Put her down slowly my friend if you want to live." Sullivan was standing to Reggie's side in the shadow of a broken balcony. He moved quickly in front of the man holding his mate and growled menacingly. Reggie slowly handed Maddie to Sullivan and stood very still. The man was not alone as he could now see two other men standing to his right side.

"He's okay Sullivan. He was helping me to escape." Maddie tried to explain as Sullivan cradled her to his chest.

Napoleon moved before Reggie, his authority fully unleashed as he glared at the man. Reggie felt the power of the Alpha before him. Even though he could not catch a scent of wolf on either man he knew they were weres.

Reggie slowly went to his knees, bowing before Napoleon. He let his head fall to the side exposing his neck to the man above him.

"I have no excuse Sir. I am trying to help the woman escape while my brother battles with the man we used to call Alpha."

"Your brother is fighting your Alpha, is this challenge to the death young wolf?" Napoleon asked with interest.

"Remy Sandorian has become evil beyond control Sir and my brother is fighting for our lives."

"I see. Can I trust you too secure this area while my Beta and I investigate your claim?"

"Yes Sir you can trust me, I am at your mercy."

Napoleon looked at Sullivan and Bachtrane.

"Sullivan, please take your mate to the car and inform the women of the circumstances here. I am sure Mama Louisa can take care of her. We will go inside for a closer look."

****

Jackson, Raphael and Stephan could hear the familiar sounds of a fight as they stalked closer to the front of the building. They saw the truck on top of the small red car and grinned. This man had lots of enemies and they even went after his car.

They were at the entrance now and came to a stop when they saw the door lying on the ground. It was blown off its hinges and the claw marks were definitely that of a large were.

"Do you think that we should interfere Jackson? There is a battle going on in there and they may feel we are trying to take their kill."

"Don't worry Raphael, we are only going to make sure the wolf we seek doesn't leave here alive."

****

Remy was bleeding badly and his hind leg was seriously wounded. He was getting desperate, Joe was stronger than he ever imagined. Why a wolf so obviously an Alpha would become his beta he would never know?

Slipping in the blood he was losing, Remy avoided a swipe of Joe's large clawed paw. He looked to his right and couldn't believe his eyes; Ralph was still in the warehouse. Stupid wolf, he was just the distraction he needed.

Remy stood up and slowly faced the monster before him. The chocolate furred behemoth roared at his opponent and charged at him with fiery rage. This is just what Remy wanted.

Joe knocked him into the wall where Ralph was standing. He maneuvered himself closer to Ralph, as Joe slowly regrouped from his last attack. He grabbed Ralph by the neck and held him up in front of himself as Joe attacked again.

It was all Joe could do to stop his body from tackling the men in front of him. That coward was using his brother as a shield. He could have killed Ralph, and Remy would have loved it.

Joe reared back and controlled his beast, he had to recover and save his brother. Slowly his body shifted partially into his human form. He looked at his bother caught in the wolf's claws and cursed. Why was Ralph still here? He should have gone when Reggie had released the woman.

"Put him down you bastard, he has nothing to do with this. Fight me like a man and stop hiding behind young boys!"

"You hear that Ralph? Your big bad brother thinks you are a little baby boy." Remy laughed and relished his position. If Ralph tried to shift, Remy's razor sharp claws would cut his throat. If Joe charged him he would kill the boy anyway. This was a win, win situation for him and he howled with glee.

"Why don't you pick on somebody your own size Remy?"

The familiar voice caused Remy to tremble in fear. What the fuck was his uncle doing here? He hadn't heard that voice in over a hundred years and it was still as powerful and all-consuming as it ever was.

"Let the boy go Remy and I will make your death quick and painless." Napoleon offered.

Remy pushed his beast back slightly keeping his claws around Ralph's neck. "Are you threatening me Uncle? My mother would never speak to you again if she knew how you were treating her only son."

Remy slowly backed into the wall behind him, keeping Ralph fully in front of him. He could see all around him now and it didn't look good. There were five wolves surrounding him and he knew he couldn't beat them. He would have to use Ralph to his full advantage and bargain his way out of the building.

"I will let the boy go if I leave the building unharmed. I am sure you can understand my predicament. I won't fight all of you and face a certain death. I need to live to fight another day. I have much to accomplish and dying will put a bit of a damper on that." Remy laughed menacingly and gripped Ralph tighter causing blood to seep between his claws.

"It's not enough for you to rape defenseless women, but now you harm children as well. A century has done nothing to teach you the error of your ways Remy. You are still a fool." Napoleon was quickly losing his cool and wanted to attack his despicable nephew.

"It seems a century hasn't taught you much either Uncle. You should know by now that I would never change. I am superior to all, and when the world accepts that fact I will rule it with the Fiery One."

Jackson seethed with anger at the mention of his mate. Luckily she and Mama Louisa were safe in the SUV outside. This situation wasn't getting any better and he didn't want the desperate man trying anything if he knew Megan was so close.

Joe had begun to calm down as his body slowly became human again. He could only watch as Remy slowly made his way closer to the back entrance.

The desperate wolf never took his eyes off of the men who stood around him as held onto Ralph for dear life.

*****

"Mama Louisa would you look at this?" Megan held up the silver netting that had been thrown on them in the limo.

"Wow this is nicely woven; a witch must have done this work. It could stop a dinosaur in its tracks." Mama Louisa held the netting up to the light and marveled at the shiny material. It looked like Elven chain mail and would be very beneficial in the right person's hands.

"Here comes Sullivan and he has Maddie!" Megan jumped out of the SUV before Mama Louisa could stop her and ran to meet the couple coming her way.

"Is she okay Sullivan?" Megan smoothed Maddie's hair away from her face and saw the bruises along her jawline. She was moaning as Sullivan walked and Megan could see a large black and red mark along her side.

"Remy hurt her Mama Louisa. Look at those bruises. I am gonna kill that son of a bitch myself!" Megan ran towards the building and the old woman followed her.

"Megan stop you could get hurt!" Mama Louisa was no match for the younger woman's speed and she settled for just keeping her in view.

Megan reached the building just as Remy was slowly retreating out of the back door. She was shocked to see the monster he had transformed into and let out a scream.

Remy turned around to see what was behind him and couldn't believe she was standing there.

The five wolves had followed Remy out the back door as well and heard the scream.

"Shit!" Hissed Jackson and pushed his way to the front of the men.

Remy turned to face him as he raced forward and threw Ralph at the dark man. Reaching for Megan with his mutated long arms; he howled with pain as he began to fall to the ground.

He couldn't understand why his body wouldn't move. He tried to raise his arm again reaching for the coveted woman standing just out of his reach. She was being held by the large Black man and the old Voodoo woman stood smiling by her side.

The silver netting glittered in the moonlight and he howled when he realized what was immobilizing him. Drusilla had captured him after all, for it was her netting that encased his slowly transforming body.

****

Napoleon looked at his pathetic Nephew as he lay on the cold hard ground. He wasn't going anywhere now and the young man he had taken was healing from his wounds. Remy should die for his crimes, and it was his fault that he was still alive. The thought of killing his own flesh and blood disturbed the old Alpha and his age showed clearly in his eyes.

Joe had found a pair of jeans in the warehouse office and came back out to check on Ralph. Reggie was watching over him and he took in the scene around him. The other wolves had encased Remy in the silver netting and had tied him up from head to toe. They were discussing what to do with him and the Alpha of the Boscoyo pack pronounced a sentence of death.

"He deserves death my friends, I understand that he has caused harm to all of us here, but as his family I must see to his punishment myself." Napoleon glanced at his nephew with disgust.

"His mother will want to see him before his execution, and his pack will want to witness his last breath. We will have mercy on his soul and cremate him, but that will be the only mercy he will be shown."

Napoleon was going to have his hands full taking Remy home, but he needed to correct his mistake. Remy would not escape death a second time.

Joe looked at the old Voodoo woman and walked toward her. She had no scent and as he sniffed the air around him; he only smelled his brothers and that of his former Alpha. Something weird was going on here and he was going to get to the bottom of this. Walking with determination Joe reached Mama Louisa and looked closely at the woman before him.

"What did you do to me old woman? I did everything you told me to do without question. As hard as I tried; I could not break your hold over me."

"You did it to yourself wolf, my blood is very powerful and you lapped it up like honey."

"Not honey, old woman but sweet cane sugar. You belie your age and I know there is something not quite right about you. I feel you within me now and what I feel is very strange. The spell may be gone but your blood still flows through my veins. We are bonded now for all time." Joe stared at the woman daring her to deny his words.

Mama Louisa knew there was always a price to be paid for asking the Voodoo Goddess for her help. But a bond between her and the wolf glaring at her was not what she expected.

She sighed loudly. There was nothing she could do about it except avoid the man. As long as she wore her talisman, he wouldn't be able to recognize her as his mate.

The talisman she wore would keep her true identity a secret, and that would buy her some time. She knew the mating pull would not be denied. Joe was going to live for a long, long time and he would eventually make his claim. It was his right.

****

Joe was fortunately able to back his truck off of the ruined Mercedes, laughing as he saw the result of his fury. He and his brothers followed the SUV in front of him that carried Remy tied up in the back. Napoleon Boscoyo and his Son along with the omega Stephan led them to the Boscoyo compound in Baton Rouge.

The others were headed to the hospital to have the kidnapped woman checked out. Remy had done a number on her and she was bruised all over. Joe felt more confident than he had since leaving home. He made a mental note to call his father and mother. There was nothing that would keep him from his family now. He would beg his Alpha for forgiveness and make sure his brothers would be able to go home.

"I just made a decision my brothers. We are going home after this is all over. I know Father will forgive us. I was young and stupid to challenge our Father for the right to become Alpha of our pack. Just because I knew we needed to embrace new technologies and become more up to date; that was no reason to harm my own flesh and blood."

"But Joe we agree with you, we can't continue to live in the dark ages when the whole world around us is changing. Everyone deserves a better life and you thought you could give it to our pack."

Reggie was sincere in his declaration. His brother was a good man, and now as his Alpha he couldn't allow him to berate himself.

"You are our Alpha now Joe. We can go home, but Father will never have that bond with us again."

"What are you talking about Reggie, how can I be your Alpha?"

"When you challenged Remy I felt a new bond with you. It is not just our family connection. I am compelled to follow you to the ends of the Earth if need be my brother."

"Is it the same for you Ralph?"

"Yes, I feel it too. Maybe when you have calmed down completely you will accept what has happened."

"What made you go after Remy, Joe? Don't get me wrong I am glad you did but what made you do it?" Ralph was curiously staring at his brother as if he had never seen him before.

"He threatened to keep you guys from me, if I tried to retaliate against him for his beating. He was totally pissed because the Voodoo woman got away.

When I was guarding the old woman I tasted her blood. She was able to gain control over me because of that, and I helped her escape. "

"She put the gree, gree on you man, is it still there?" Reggie asked.

"I feel her inside of me like a glowing heat burning in my blood. Almost like how it feels when you meet your mate. But she has no scent and I could not explain why she still draws me so."

"Oh that is because they use this scent masking potion. I heard them talking about how good it was working when you were finding some clothes to wear."

"That may explain why I couldn't scent her, but how could Luna tie me to an old woman Reggie? It is our destiny to mate with someone who can bring new life. That woman looks to be past her prime."

"That is true my brother; but we have always been told that looks can be deceiving. Just keep your eyes on her. There is no way the woman can always be in control of her powers. Even the smartest of us can make mistakes."

Ralph gave out sage advice for one so young. It had to be their Mother's influence on him. Joe missed his mother and wanted nothing more than to hug her close to him.

He could still smell her scent of warm cinnamon and chocolate. Yes he couldn't wait to see his home again. He just hoped that Luna would soften his Father's heart and let him forgive them for their past mistakes.

****

Jackson, Megan and Mama Louisa waited patiently for the doctor to give them a report on Maddie. Sullivan was in the room with Maddie because he couldn't bear to have her out of his sight.

Raphael had left explaining that he was looking for a friend that was also in the hospital.

Raphael went to the nurse's station and asked if he could get the room number for Drusilla Guyon.

"I am sorry Sir, but that young woman is under police protection. You will have to get approval before being allowed to see her."

Raphael pulled out his phone and called Detective Broussard. He should be able to get him on a visitors list. He was also curious to know why he had helped him. The Detective was more than he appeared to be and Raphael wanted to know what that was.

"Broussard here." The detective said as he absent mindedly answered his phone.

"This is Raphael Boulet detective. I was calling to say thanks for the text. It really came in handy tonight."

"Don't mention it young man. I was just following a hunch and hoped it would help you out."

"I just happen to be at South Park Hospital and wanted to check on the woman that I rescued from the fire."

"I see and since she is under protective custody you couldn't get in to see her."

"Yes that's right. I would like to see Miss Guyon, but the nurses' said I would have to get permission to do so. Are you at liberty to get me on her visitor's list?"

"I am sorry Mr. Boulet. I am under strict orders to keep her in isolation. We want to speak with her as soon as she regains consciousness. I will ask her if she would like to see you when that happens. That is the best I can do for now."

"I understand Detective Broussard. I will await your call." The dejected wolf looked at the guarded room with resignation. He headed back to his family, there was nothing he could do but wait.

****

Carlotta Guyon couldn't believe her ears! Her nose could not pull his scent but she was sure that man was a wolf. What was it about her daughter that attracted these monsters? This had to stop. She would remove her daughter from this place as soon as possible.