The Ebony Alpha Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With their deaths the Sanders family among us no longer exists. Tomorrow we will have their funerals and send their souls to Our Goddess Luna. She will determine the outcome of all souls that seek her in eternity."

He waited for his words to sink in and continued. "We have guest among us and I would like to welcome you to share in the celebration. We will show our respect and remember their lives. We will also feast and indulge our beasts."

Mama Louisa knew what indulge our beasts meant. The pack would release their wolves and run in the nearby forest. There they would be free to copulate in pairs or even groups. They were a free people and this would be a night to embrace it.

****

In the ceremonial clearing deep in the forest behind the Boscoyo compound, wood was being piled for the cremations. The funeral pyre would be large enough for two bodies; Regina and Remaldi Sanders.

The pack was grieving for Regina she was like a second mother to all the children. Her son Remaldi was not considered pack, and they wondered why he was being given the privilege of fire? Only the Alpha knew the reason and Napoleon Boscoyo was not giving any answers.

Napoleon Boscoyo was in excruciating pain. His brain was in a tailspin and his wolf wanted to be free. His long dreadlocked hair fell over his shoulders and his caramel brown eyes were brimming with tears. His large face showed weariness if not his age and his strong square chin quivered with frustration.

This had been a double blow for him, Regina had been his twin. Not only had they shared a family bond but for twins it was twice as strong. He knew she had closed her bond to him in order for her to carry out her plan. He would have moved Heaven and Earth to stop her, and she knew it.

After reading the letter she left, he knew Remaldi deserved death more than ever. How could he have been so evil? His father Baxter was the most easy going wolf he had ever known, and his love for Regina had been unmatchable.

That is why he approved whole heartedly of their mating, even though it had been hard to let her go. Now she was gone forever and he would miss her terribly.

"My Mate, may I join you?" Joslyn poked her head into his office and waited. Napoleon looked at his mate and smiled. He was always amazed at her beauty and wondered how fate had brought them together. She had been the daughter of his former master and he had wanted her out of revenge.

She had been bathing in the pond at the back of the plantation when he had first seen her naked body. Her long black hair lay flat against her wet back and her small body had the largest backside he had ever seen on a White woman. Her smooth skin called out to him and his hands ached to touch her and make her his slave.

His intention was to rape her hard and fast taking her virginity. That was just an extra pleasure, his revenge would be to bite her and leave her to become a wolf without a pack. She would become feral and kill her own family, making her the fall guy.

As he had gotten closer his nose was accosted with the most fantastic aroma he had ever smelled. The scent of fresh peaches and cream hit him the hardest, followed by the heavy fragrance of sweet magnolia flowers.

He had not been able to leave her and had kidnapped Joslyn, taking her back to his pack. To his astonishment she had never fought him and they became mated never looking back in regret.

He held out his arms to her and she snuggled into his large lap. He moved her raven tresses behind her ears and kissed her full lips. He let go of a little of his tension and she gladly accepted what she could. Her small body fit perfectly against him and she stroked his arm that held her.

"Everything is ready Napoleon. The Clarion sire and his mate will arrive in the morning and they will be bringing two guests." She looked up at her mate and her brown eyes crinkled with a smile. "He is bringing the Fiery One's birth parents so that they may meet at last."

"Anderson Clarion is a sly wolf if I've ever met one. Only he would think of turning a funeral into a family reunion." This brought a rare smile to Napoleon's face and Joslyn relaxed against him.

"As always we will celebrate the returning of souls to Luna. The human women will get a chance to see what pack life is all about. Their men will protect them and introduce them to some of our customs as well."

"They will experience the shifting of our kind as well as our uninhibited side. Do you think that our sexual natures will frighten them?" Napoleon looked questioningly at his mate.

"If they are going to mate with their wolves it will be quite educational for them. We must make sure to assure them that they are not required to do anything that makes them uncomfortable."

Joslyn smirked at the thought of the two young women seeing the rutting of wolves all around them. When they were led by their animal instincts; sex was just a natural progression.

"I am sure Jackson will warn the women of what is to come. The Voodoo woman with them will be able to enjoy our celebration as well. She has seen much, I could see it in her eyes."

Joslyn tried to remove herself from Napoleon's lap but he just hugged her closer. His nose moved to her neck to take in her scent and it calmed his beast for now.

Sighing he let her go and she kissed him before leaving him to his thoughts. Tomorrow was going to be a long day, but he would mourn Regina's death and celebrate her freedom from this life. She would rejoin her mate and that is what she wanted. How could he deny her that?

****

The next morning Mama Louisa sat at the table with her newly extended family. Jackson and his friends Sullivan and Stephan were very handsome men. Her granddaughters were very lucky indeed.

Raphael sat to her right and seemed deep in thought. She was sure he had a lot on his mind, since he would be a major part of the ceremony tonight.

She had known Regina had taken him under her wing when he had been turned. She had treated him as a son and he was greatly saddened by her death.

"Raphael please don't be so grieved. Luna will take Regina into her bosom and give her bliss this night."

Raphael looked at his Grandmother and sighed. He knew she meant well, but Regina's death seemed so senseless to him. He wished they had killed Remy before leaving New Orleans.

It would be something he would regret for the rest of his life. He was also waiting for Detective Broussard to call. He wanted to know when he would be able to see Drusilla Guyon.

"I will give Regina her freedom Grandmother. I know she will fly free to be reborn once more." Raphael kissed Mama Louisa's cheek and left the table.

"Is he going to be okay Mama Louisa? He doesn't look too good." Maddie looked in the direction Raphael had gone and shook her head. "Our lives used to be so simple just a few years ago and now they have changed so drastically."

"We get older and hopefully wiser as time passes. If we are lucky enough to find someone to love; then all the better. But no one ever said life would be easy, and I think it is a little more exciting we when hit those bumps in the road."

Mama Louisa smiled at her granddaughters and asked, "Would you two like to finish our conversation from yesterday? Megan you still have to ask me your questions." Megan reddened under Jackson's amused gaze and hurriedly stood to her feet.

"Yes that would be great Mama Louisa, let's go." Everyone else rose to go and Jackson stooped to brush Megan's lips with a kiss. "Don't tell her everything Mama Louisa; there are a few things I think should be kept as a surprise."

Jackson winked at the old woman and headed to the Alpha's office. His parents should be here soon and he wanted to make sure he was there to greet them.

****

"Come in." Napoleon said at the knock on his door. He was on the phone and motioned Jackson to have a seat.

Jackson entered the huge office that looked more like a library. Shelves lined the walls and thick volumes of books filled each one.

The oversized mahogany desk that Napoleon sat behind was almost as big as a conference table and his chair was massively built to fit his frame. His shoulders seemed to hold the weight of the world and his eyes gave away his true age.

Jackson took a seat in front of his friend and waited to be acknowledged. He could not imagine the pain he felt at the loss of his sister. He had lost family members before, but they were not a sibling. He hated to see the man before him in so much agony.

"I have just finished talking to Anderson, they will be here shortly. Is Megan excited to meet her parents?"

Jackson looked at the man before him in shock. "I did not know Joseph and Katelyn were coming too. My Father must have a reason for this surprise, but he should have warned me. I don't know how Megan is going to react."

"Maybe you should warn her. It will be better if she hears it from you and not be blindsided by their arrival."

"Spoken with true wisdom my friend. I better find her, Mama Louisa was giving them mating advice and it was her turn to ask questions. I am not sure if I want to interrupt that." Jackson smirked at Napoleon as he stood to leave the room.

As the door closed behind him Jackson looked up to see Bachtrane rushing towards him. "Jackson just the man I wanted to see."

Bachtrane grabbed Jackson's arm and herded him outside into the sparing grounds.

"Sullivan claims that you are the biggest Alpha in Dakota and we would like to see if it is true." Bachtrane looked at Jackson with excitement and smiled.

"We also thought that we could get in some sparing to take our minds off of our grief."

Jackson couldn't bring himself to refuse the young Beta before him. His men were there and suddenly a crowd had gathered to see who would be fighting.

"Who challenges me?" Jackson asked.

"I do." Sullivan answered as he stepped into the ring and they both began to undress. Both men were tall and the chill in the air cooled their hot blooded bodies.

The women appreciated the well rounded ass of the Black Alpha and his bald head gave him a dangerous allure. His height gave him a natural advantage over Sullivan and his chiseled arms and legs were thick with muscles.

Sullivan's long brown hair fell over his forehead and framed his face. His steel blue eyes squinted in the sun and more than one woman moved in for a closer look.

He stood tall and flexed his rock hard biceps. His toned thighs seemed to snap at attention, and his large hands clasped and unclasped in anticipation.

Howls shook the air as the two men circled each other. "Shall we shift my brother?" Sullivan asked and immediately they growled falling on all fours to the ground. Their bodies changed quickly and they snapped their jaws together readying for their battle. The crowd began to cheer them on.

"What's going on?" Megan asked out loud and ran to the large window that took up most of the wall in her bedroom. They had a perfect view of the sparing ring and watched in amazement as the two wolves charged each other in the dirt packed ring.

The wolves circled each other and attacked at the same time. Jackson leapt over Sullivan's head and swiftly turned grabbing his left hind leg. He drug him back a little then let go. He barked a laugh at him and jumped away.

"They are just playing around, probably trying to blow off some steam before tonight." Mama Louisa dismissed the interruption and went back into the room.

"Do you recognize them Mama Louisa?" Maddie asked looking at the beautiful sandy brown wolf. Sullivan's hair was that color, and he fought a large black wolf that was sleek and powerful. "Could it be them?" she thought and turned around to continue their talk with Mama Louisa.

"I don't know any of the wolves here in that form Maddie. Let's finish before it gets too late."

"Well I want to know if Jackson and I are able to have oral sex. I know I have to remain a virgin, but I want to see him and feel him as a woman."

Megan had called up all of her courage to ask her grandmother that question. The time to be shy was over. In three weeks' time she would be mated and she wanted answers.

"You would be playing with fire my dear. I know the two of you have restrained yourselves thus far, but going too far could be dangerous. Your mating is very important to the Were Nation. It would be ashamed to ruin the Prophesy just because you couldn't keep your legs closed."

Mama Louisa spoke from heartbreaking experience and she wanted to prevent Megan from that reality.

Maddie laughed out loud at Mama Louisa's warning and gasped for air when a pillow hit her firmly in the face. "Hey what did you do that for?"

"Don't laugh at me Maddie! You and Sullivan are enjoying each other while Jackson and I are only using our bed for sleeping." Megan licked her tongue out at her cousin, and Maddie threw the pillow back at her.

"I'm sorry Megan but you must promise me you will not try to seduce Jackson. I can't even begin to tell you how important your virginity is." Mama Louisa was standing over Megan almost pleading with her.

"Okay Mama Louisa I promise to stay away from Jackson until our time comes. But just so you know I think being a virgin is so overrated." Megan looked like a little girl as she pouted angrily.

"Don't sell yourself short Megan you are the hope of the Were Nation. Don't take your innocence lightly."

Mama Louisa was beginning to think that Megan wasn't listening to her. She would have to make certain Jackson and Megan no longer shared a room for the rest of their stay. She would get Ophelia and Joslyn involved right away. She didn't want the two of them repeating her and Charles' mistake.

Changing the subject; Mama Louisa began to talk about the ceremony that would take place.

"Tonight at the funeral they will cremate the bodies. As the smoke from the fire rises they believe that the souls are being released to the Moon Goddess Luna. After the fire burns out the Elders will gather the ashes and the celebration begin. Their souls are now free to be reincarnated in another life. That is a reason to celebrate tonight."

"It seems intrusive to be invited to such a private occasion? It seems like a family affair." Megan said.

"Last night the Alpha invited all to attend. He will not hold it against you if you do not wish to come, but it will be an honor for you to be there." Mama Louisa hoped fear would not keep her granddaughters away.

Megan looked at Maddie and smiled. "We would be honored to attend."

"A word of warning all of the pack and whoever wants to join them will be naked."

"Why will they be naked?" The cousins asked in unison.

"It is easier to shift into their wolf form that way. They will not destroy their clothes when their bodies change from human to beast."

The two women looked at each other with interest and curiosity.

"Don't worry girls you will not be required to do so. It is strictly voluntary on your part. I am sure your mates will be against it anyway." Mama Louisa smiled and rose from the bed.

"Come on now let's see if those wolves are still fighting." The three women headed back to the window to catch more of the match.

****

The large black wolf growled and bared his teeth at his challenger. His lips curled back and his ears lay back against his skull. His large jaws snapped at the brown wolf and he lowered his head preparing to leap.

"We are still just sparring right Jackson, you look very unfriendly over there." Sullivan took the same stance as his Alpha and prepared to be attacked. He wasn't trying to hurt his leader and took more of a defensive position.

"I think we should put on a good show Sullivan; don't worry I am still in charge I'm just letting my wolf have a little fun. You should do the same. Give me a good fight."

Sullivan ran forward and lunged at Jackson catching him off guard. The Black wolf rolled over on his side and came up growling. He circled his Beta and stalked him aggressively. He ran at Sullivan and slid on the packed dirt toppling Sullivan onto his back.

Jackson jumped on top of Sullivan and opened his large jaws barring his gigantic teeth. Jackson placed his large paws on Sullivan's shoulders and pinned his back to the ground. His beta was unable to move and submitted, presenting his neck to him.

Jackson took Sullivan's neck in his gigantic jaws and held it for a few seconds signaling his dominance. He backed away and shifted easily into his human form. Sullivan did the same a few minutes later and they clapped each other on the back.

"Good fight Sullivan you almost had me there for a minute, but I have to win, you know that."

"Wait until we get back home. I will claim a rematch and I will not let you best me there."

They laughed and dressed feeling relaxed at having eased some of the tension in the atmosphere.

"You two put on a magnificent fight Jackson. I am glad you didn't refuse to give our pack a little distraction before tonight." Bachtrane thanked the two men and suddenly found himself being pushed aside.

"Jackson! Sullivan! What have you two been up to?" Jackson cursed as his mother enveloped him in her arms. His Father grabbed Sullivan by the hand and shook it hardily.

"I have missed you my son, and now we are here to meet your mate." Ophelia didn't mince words. She knew they had a funeral to go to but her mind was elsewhere.

Jackson groaned again as he spied Joseph and Katelyn standing behind his parents. He smiled at them sending them warmth through his bond. He was glad to see them, but realized that he had not warned Megan.

Now there was no time. She was standing on the front porch staring in recognition at the woman with hair the same as hers and the man by her side.

****

Joseph O'Hara followed Jackson's gaze and saw his daughter staring at him and her mother. "Obviously, by the look on her face, she had not been told they were coming." He thought as he turned and glared at Jackson. "My Alpha." Joseph said acknowledging Jackson in spite of his displeasure.

Katelyn turned to the front of the main house hearing the loud welcome of Alpha Boscoyo behind them. "Welcome Clarion pack! It is a great pleasure to see you again after so long a time!"

Napoleon and Joslyn greeted their new arrivals and hugged Anderson and Ophelia. Becky stepped forward to escort the new arrivals to the rooms they would be occupying.

Jackson followed the group before him and tried to figure out what he was going to say to Megan. As they neared the porch Anderson stopped and Jackson hurried forward to stand by Megan's side.

"Father and Mother, Joseph and Katelyn this is Megan O'Hara. My mate." He added after a brief pause. Megan stood rigidly beside him. He put his arm around her wanting to lend her his strength if she needed it.

"Megan it is so good to finally meet you we have heard nothing but good things thus far." Ophelia grabbed the poor girl in a big hug and stepped back. Joseph and Katelyn stood as if mesmerized by the site of her.

"It is nice to meet you as well Mrs. Clarion. I am sorry we have to meet at such an occasion." Megan's gaze fell on her parents.

"Mother? Father?" Megan asked stepping away from Jackson. Katelyn began to cry as she hugged the child she had loved from afar. Joseph engulfed the pair in his strong arms and his face showed contentment at last.

Anderson nudged Jackson into the house and hugged his son as well. "Let them get reacquainted my son. It has been twenty one years since Katelyn has held her daughter in her arms."

Anderson was right, but Jackson was loath to leave her alone with them, they were basically strangers. He moved into the lounge and waited for the little family to enter the house.