The Ebony Alpha Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hate to bring this up Joe, but did Remy ever tell you anything about his assets while you were working for him?"

"Well I knew he owned quite a few abandoned buildings, and of course the Cajun Café. He kept all of his records in his office downtown as far as I know."

"Well I don't know if you realize this, but when you fought Remy to keep him from doing more harm; you were basically challenging him for the position of Alpha of the pack."

"I wasn't trying to challenge him; I just wanted the freedom of myself and my brothers."

"Was it your intention to kill him if you had to Joe?"

"Yes. If he had not grabbed Ralph I would have finished him that night."

"I am sure you would have my son and because of that, you are now the Alpha of Remy's pack. How many members are there left?"

"There are only just my brothers and I. Remy had either killed, or scared off most of the members he had brought into the fold."

"I haven't always kept track of what my nephew was doing. He actually had a lawyer and his will is ready to be heard. You are requested to be at the reading today."

"I am not sure I want anything that Remy might have to give, no offense Alpha Boscoyo. I am not sure I want to be associated with anything that has the Sandorian name attached to it."

"Don't worry Joe I will assist you if you would like to liquidate the holdings." Napoleon smiled at the young Alpha and was glad that he showed remorse for his participation in Remy's pack.

"Get yourself some breakfast and stay close to the compound. I will send for you when the lawyer arrives."

"Yes Alpha and I would like to take this time to thank you for your hospitality and kindness to my brothers and me."

"You are welcome Joe; and from now on call me Napoleon, now go get something to eat."

Alpha. Joe liked the sound of that. He had just turned fifty years old. It was virtually unheard of for one to become an Alpha at such a young age.

His father wouldn't be impressed; he would just say he got his position by default. He hadn't really killed Remy himself so it was just like stumbling into power.

His father was a subject he didn't really want to think about. He had enough to deal with right now, and wondered why Louisa was not here.

He looked around the dining hall once more to make sure he hadn't missed her and walked to the buffet and filled his plate. His wolf was stirring and he wanted to see his mate.

He fought down his desire with great difficulty. He couldn't help but groan as memories of last night crowded his thoughts. His body was becoming painfully aroused and he fought to gain control over his libido.

"Hey Bro what did the Alpha want?" Reggie grabbed a piece of bacon off of Joe's plate and took a seat beside him. Ralph sat in front of the two of them and helped himself to a slice of ham.

"Can't you two freeloaders get your own breakfast? I thought you said you had a new respect for me or something like that."

"Aw come on Joe were still brothers I just can't change my bad habits overnight." Reggie smirked at his big brother and left to get his own plate of food.

Joe looked at Ralph who was still munching on the ham he had grabbed.

"Hey baby brother are you excited to see Mom and Dad? I am sure they will be glad to see you and Reggie after so long."

"I am sure they will be happy to see you too Joe. Just keep an open mind and a closed mouth. Dad will try to bait you, but just let him have his say. Arguing will only make Mama unhappy and we don't want that." Ralph rolled his eyes at the thought of an angry Hanna Chambers.

"When did you get so smart Ralphie? I might make you my second instead of your big headed brother."

"Don't get ahead of yourself Joe. You will need us both since we are all you've got." Ralph smiled and rose to get some food of his own.

Ralph was right. How were they going to start a pack with three members? Joe sighed and decided he would cross that bridge when he got to it. For now he would wait and see what the lawyer had to say.

Maybe his life would change for the better today. No matter what he was an Alpha now and he had to prove himself as a leader. So far he had made a few good friends and they would be good allies for a young Alpha to have.

****

The beautiful black woman suddenly appeared in his head. She was a dark chocolate delight naked from head to toe and straddling her white lover.

She slowly lifted her glorious round ass and sat on his engorged cock and moved herself up and down its slippery length. It was glistening with her juices and engulfed her pink pussy bounce after jiggly bounce.

Another cock joined the picture, being masturbated by its owner. The breathless voice tried to restrain itself, but was still recognized by the dreamer.

Ambrose Gastoni was jolted awake, finally realizing that his twin brother Abraham had forgotten to block his thoughts again.

"This peep show shit is getting old." Ambrose thought to himself and groaned as the eruption of orgasm hit his psyche head on.

BAM! The door hit the wall as he barged into his brother's bedroom. Abe scrambled to cover himself as his twin threw him a knowing glare.

"What the fuck Brose! Don't you knock anymore?" Abe growled at his irritated brother as he wrapped the sheet around his lower body.

"I am tired of being awakened by that big booty girl on your Ipad. Man it's time that you got laid!" Ambrose's eyes were a glowing swirl of amber his anger dancing in their flames.

His burning orbs matched those of his twin brother as they glared at each other like active volcanos.

"Mind your own damn business Brose! Just because I am too busy to buy some pussy, doesn't mean I can't take care of myself!"

"It's not the same thing Abe. I can take you to Jenny's and pay Celeste to teach you all there is to know about having sex. Man you need a woman to show you just how it's done. I am tired of trying to fix you up. We look just alike too bad we don't think the same way."

"Doesn't it cost a lot of money to go to that whore house Brose?"

"Man that is what your trust fund is for. We are twenty one and now that we are rich; we can buy all the pussy we want. That way you can keep your hands clean and stay the hell out of my dreams. I know you like brown sugar, but I like a little more variety in my women."

Abe was blushing scarlet and tried to hide his face from his brother's intrusive stare. He thought about what his brother suggested and smiled. He was right He needed to get laid. He didn't want his first time with a girl to be a disaster.

He was shy and always became tongue tied around the women Ambrose had tried to set him up with. He would need more than one night with Celeste, he would need a month!

Ambrose saw the smile playing on his brother's lips and laughed at him.

"You are thinking about it aren't you? There is no shame in it Abe. You need to figure out what that monster you are hiding in that sheet is really meant for."

Abe threw a pillow at the long haired version of himself; and wondered how two people who looked so much alike could be so different. Ambrose stood six foot two just like he did, but wore his golden red hair pulled back in a ponytail to tame his curly waves.

Abe had tried to hide his coppery blonde hair by cutting it military style, shaved close on the sides with a buzz cut on top. But that is where the difference stopped.

Each young man had green eyes that were flecked with gold and swirled wildly when they were upset. They had long noses that pointed at the end and strong square jaws that gave them their handsome mystic.

*****

Desiree Metairie woke up with an uneasy feeling in the back of her mind. Could it be Louisa? She had not heard from her daughter in a very long time and found this feeling of anguish quite disconcerting.

She hated when her daughter just emoted instead of calling. She took her assignments too seriously. A phone call or telepathic message would make Desiree feel better about how her daughter was feeling.

Rising from her warm bed, she was very happy her mate had let her sleep in. She put on her robe and slippers then headed downstairs to the dining room.

Jacques, her mate was already there charming their hosts, they knew this visit was bittersweet. They were here on a mission and their old friends would be very sad when Desiree and Jacques took their leave.

"Good morning Amandia and you as well Avery. Jacques my love did you save me some breakfast?" she playfully chided her mate as she looked at the large platter of food he was enjoying.

He smiled and pulled out a chair for her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. He knew what his mate liked to eat and he went to the buffet to fix her a plate.

"Not too much Jacques I have to watch my figure."

"That's my job Desiree. I will make sure you work off every morsel of the food you eat today."

The other couple at the table laughed loudly at their best friends. They had known each other for years and owed them a debt they could never repay.

"Amandia have you told the twins about what to expect when they attend the Blood Moon Ceremony?"

"I haven't been able to make myself tell them Desiree. I have waited until they were eighteen before I let them know they were IVF babies. They took that very well, but to tell them that they are werewolves seemed a bit too much."

The woman's blue eyes filled with unshed tears and her lips trembled with anger. She didn't want to upset her happy home and that news would certainly do so. She swept her blonde hair behind her ears and blinked back her tears.

She wished that she could just wave her hand and magically put her sons in another world, but she couldn't. They had made an agreement and she would honor it.

Avery did not know that she had agreed to use Desiree's daughter's eggs for the In Vitro Fertilization procedure. The supernatural strength of her eggs would ensure a success on the first try.

She had been willing to make this promise without his knowledge. It had been heartbreaking when she had to let him know what she had done.

To most families having twenty-one glorious years with their children was not unusual. But having to give them up for a year to another family, was not going to be easy for them. Now they had to tell the boys the truth and she just couldn't do it.

"It will be okay my love." Avery said to her silently. "They are young men now and we have raised them to be independent. We are not losing them they are only on loan, so we can have them back home eventually."

"But what if they hate us Avery? I should have told them long ago what would happen. They will never trust us again."

"We will get through this together, and our sons will have each other their bond is strong. We can be assured that our love will go with them and of course we have cell phones."

Avery could always get his mate to smile and this was no exception. Her smile lit up her face and she relaxed when the boys came in for breakfast.

Desiree looked at the two young men as they sat at the other end of the table and called a greeting to them.

"Ambrose and Abraham how are you this morning?" They smiled at their godmother and chorused "Okay" to the beautiful woman.

"How is school and who is going to be a doctor? I can't quite remember, it is so hard to tell you two apart."

Ambrose spoke up first and said' "I am studying medicine Godmother and Abraham is not studying at all." Abraham threw a piece of bacon at his twin brother and smirked at the disgusted look on his face.

"I am studying Medicine as well Godmother but I am in the field of research. I want to find a cure for everything that ails all mankind. With the magic Mama and Papa have taught us; we are well on our way to becoming great healers in our own right."

"I am very proud of you two and I know you will do whatever you set your minds to."

Desiree was proud of the two young men who sat at the table with her. They were almost the spitting image of Louisa, and it was truly unnerving to sit here looking at the two copper haired young men. They were twenty one years old and it was now time for them to meet their wolves.

Amandia was loath to let them go, but their agreement had been iron clad. They would have the access to the eggs of a werewolf strong enough to with stand the IVF procedure and give them children.

But when they came of age they would have to attend the Blood Moon ceremony and have their first transformation.

Ambrose and Abraham were not completely Were, they also had the blood of Avery and were elementals as well. She couldn't remember which twin had which elements but it would reveal itself fully at the ceremony.

Avery and Amandia had not told the twins about their heritage and Desiree was quite upset about that. The boys knew there was something different about them but didn't know the details.

Desiree sighed loudly and looked at her old friends. Witches, she thought to herself and made a mental note to watch her tone of voice. She didn't want to make them angry.

"So did your parents tell you that we are taking the two of you to Bismarck North Dakota to witness a historic Blood Moon ceremony?" Desiree thought this would be a good opening to the conversation that they needed to have.

"Yes." Ambrose answered. "Will you be coming as well?" He asked his parents.

"Of course we will. It is a celebration everyone should witness at least once in their lifetime."

Desiree was sick of lying. It was time for the twins to know who and what they really were.

"Ambrose and Abraham, how much do you know of the circumstances of your birth?" She asked.

"We know that we are the result of In Vitro Fertilization with the aid of donor eggs."

"The donor of the eggs was a Werewolf young ones. Her name is Louisa and she was once prophesized to be the savior of The Were Nation. A part of her resides within you.

"I find it hard to believe that we are werewolves Godmother. Our parents are witches and we have practiced magic all of our lives." Abraham was visibly upset and stood unable to keep his seat.

"I don't mean to upset you my son, but I speak the truth. You are of age to make the transformation, and the Blood Moon will cause you to change." Desiree sighed. This was not going as easily as she had hoped.

Ambrose looked at the eyes of his angry brother and whistled lowly. "Hey Bro you should see your eyes. It's a freakin volcano going on in there."

He was right Abraham's eyes were swirling golden with red flecks. His wolf was close, but trapped, waiting for the full moon that would free him.

Amandia was fuming and it was all Avery could do to calm her down. She would deal with Desiree later but now she needed to reassure her sons.

"Please don't be angry boys. We wanted children and this way assured us that the outcome would be successful. We are still your parents." Amandia pleaded with her twin boys.

"I carried you in my body for nine precious months and your father's seed fertilized the donated eggs. It was all done in love and with great care."

"Who is this Louisa that donated the eggs to you?" Ambrose asked.

"She is the daughter of your God Parents, but she does not know about you. She was not told that more than one couple had been given her eggs. She will be very surprised to meet you."

"What do you mean more than one couple; do we have other brothers and sisters?" Abraham asked heatedly.

"Yes, you have a sister born around the same time as the both of you. She is going to be at the ceremony as well."

"Why us? What is so special that we have to be at this ceremony? The moon will be full here as well as everywhere else." Abraham growled ferociously and stopped surprised at his response.

"Your wolf is showing baby brother you better watch it." Ambrose teased his bother and inwardly wondered if his wolf was close as well.

He had noticed strange feeling when he was outside, like the need to just run with the wind at his back. He had just thought he was studying too hard and blew it off. Now he had a reason for his weird longing and it was because he was a wolf.

Jacques cleared his throat and began to speak." There is a Prophesy that states that a Fiery One with red hair will mate with the Ebony Alpha of the Clarion Pack. Their joining will bring great prosperity to the Were Nation. But it will really benefit all supernatural beings. Your sister is the Fiery One. You and your brother must be there because you are family. The family must join as one to receive the blessing from our Goddess Luna."

"I have always wanted to see a mating ritual of a werewolf pack. I have read about them and thought it would be very exciting to witness one." Ambrose seemed intrigued with the idea and smiled widely.

But his twin did not seem to warm up to leaving his home or his studies as a matter of fact. How could his mother and father have not warned them of this intrusion into their lives?

Desiree could feel the anger rolling off of the younger twin and tried to sooth him.

"Calm yourself young Abraham. I know this is a lot to take in right now, but once we arrive at the Clarion Compound all will be explained. Do not worry, your schooling will not suffer, but you will have to learn to control your wolf once it has been unleashed."

"You mean that I will have to remain there until I learn how to control changing into a wolf and back into a man." Desiree nodded and watched as resignation dawned on Abraham's face.

"It seems as if we have no choice in the matter my brother." Ambrose said evenly. "We can learn this lesson as just one more in many, and maybe even use it to our advantage in this life."

"I am glad you feel that was Ambrose, because we leave at the end of the week for North Dakota. Pack warmly it is snowing there."

With that Desiree felt satisfied with her mission and began to eat her breakfast with gusto.

****

"Hurry Papa I don't want to miss our flight!" His daughters pulled him along as if he were an old man. Well actually he was. At three hundred and thirty years of age Charles Dupac hardly looked over the age of thirty. He would soon look as if he was his children's older brother and he smiled at the thought.

He would never relinquish his role as father no matter how young he looked he would always be older than they were.

"That will not be possible. I own the plane my dear. We will get to America when I am ready to get there."

Charles Dupac was a wonderful father and doted on his daughters. His mate kept them all in line and he couldn't be happier. He was a great Alpha and had led his pack for over one hundred years.

He had little regret in his life, and the one he did have, he refused to dwell on. He was a very lucky man to have found his true mate. He could only hope that Louisa had found hers as well.

Louisa, damn he had gone there anyway. He had tried to find her the first fifty years after she had disappeared, traveling to many distant lands. His father had threatened to banish him for the pack if he didn't come to his senses and come home.

On his way home from Senegal Africa, He had met Aphasia his mate. He owed Louisa for his happiness, for if he hadn't been looking for her, he would have never met the love of his life.

Now they had two daughters that were his world. Alisha was 18 years old and hated the very ground he walked on. He knew it was because she was a teenager, but he loved her anyway. She was tall at 5'9 and could fight as well as most young betas in his pack.

Although he had told her to ease up a bit if she wanted to mate, she had huffed at him. She quickly informed him that any mate of hers would have to be strong enough to subdue her. With her dark complexion and long curly hair she would be catching many eyes at the Clarion Compound. He could feel his blood pressure rising all ready.