The Ebony Alpha Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then there was Persia his ten year old. She held his heart in her hand and knew it too. She looked like him, with a smooth peaches and cream complexion and dark brown eyes.

The only difference was her hair, it was an unruly puff of tight rusty red curls that she wore naturally, refusing to let her mother straighten it.

He was just a man and left their wrangling to Aphasia, what else was an old man to do? He smiled and sighed as they boarded the private jet to America. They would spend a few days in New York, then head to North Dakota for the Blood Moon ceremony.

He had been surprised when the Elders had requested his presence there and was greatly honored. He would get a chance to meet all of the other Fiery Ones and their mates and witness the end of an era. This was the last Blood Moon ceremony and history would be made on that night.

****

Louisa opened her eyes and inhaled the beautiful smell of orchids and vanilla. Her daughter smelled like Jamaica heat and sweet cookies. No wonder Jackson was in love with her, she smelled good enough to eat.

Chuckling to herself she slowly rose from the bed and stopped as the door knob turned and the intruder found it locked.

"Who's there?" She whispered.

"It's Joe, what's with the lock?"

"Shhh she's sleeping." Louisa let Joe inside the room and locked it after him. He was shocked to see Megan asleep in his mate's bed.

"What happened?" Joe asked concern clearly in his voice.

"She saw us from her window last night. I thought she would be asleep, and was shocked when she showed up at my door. I thought it was you coming back."

Joe looked at Louisa and smiled. It was over they didn't need to hide now. The main person to keep her secret from, was lying in the bed peacefully asleep. Joe pulled Louisa into his arms and kissed her heatedly.

"It's over now Louisa we can start our lives together. No more hiding from the world." He lifted the small woman in the air and spun her around, making them both a little dizzy. Laughing they came together and held each other tightly.

"It won't be that simple. I still have to attend the Blood Moon Ceremony I want to see Megan and Jackson become mated. It will be a great celebration the last of its kind."

"I will come as well I don't want to let you out of my sight."

"What about your brothers? I thought you were going home."

"I will take them home and join you later, how much time do I have?"

"Three weeks, and I will be happy to have you there by my side. We could become mates as well."

"I want to make it official before then Louisa; I want a permanent connection to you now."

He kissed her again and pulled away when he heard a slightly amused "Ahem!" coming from the bed.

"Hello Joe. Good morning Mama. Is there something I should know?"

With great agility Louisa jumped into the bed pulling Joe with her. The three of them erupted in laughter and settled themselves in the bed.

"Megan, Joe is not the man you thought he was. So you must forgive him for anything he did while he was working for Remy. I certainly have." Mama Louisa smiled at Joe and looked at Megan for her acceptance.

"Do I have to Mama? He always watched me with an angry scowl on his face." Megan teased.

"That's because you were a spoiled brat and I was trying to keep you out of trouble. You made it hard for me young one. I didn't want Remy to get his hands on you, but you were throwing yourself at him." Joe growled at the little red head and laughed at the face she made.

"You are right Joe. I am not proud of that, but I didn't know he was such a creep. Thank you for trying to watch out for me."

Megan held her hand out to Joe and he grabbed her into his arms. "Don't tell Jackson he might try to kill me." They all laughed and snuggled close together, Louisa hugged Megan tightly and Joe her.

"Your Grandmother is my true mate Megan. I plan to make an honest woman out of her and take care of her for the rest of our lives."

Joe smiled at the women and thought he caught a puzzled look between the two of them. He decided not to probe, this was a perfect moment and he never wanted it to end.

****

"So does that make us test tube babies Ambrose?" Abe asked his brother when they were back upstairs in his bedroom.

"No that just makes us the luckiest bastards in New Orleans. We have so many people who care about us, that we will never have to worry about a thing for the rest of our lives." Ambrose went to the window and looked wistfully outside.

"Do you ever think about just taking off running free and letting yourself stop thinking about everything Abe? I've been feeling like that ever since our birthday last month. I think that maybe the wolf inside of me is trying to tell me something."

"So you believe them big brother? I find it hard to believe that we are a part of the Werewolf Nation. All this secrecy makes me sick. I don't know what the big deal is. Why can't we just go to the ceremony; turn into a wolf and come back home. How hard can it be to perform that trick? We have been changing frogs into inanimate objects for years."

"Yes but a wolf is a living thing Abe. It has emotions and instincts that we know nothing about. What if we can't handle what we may become? I don't want to hurt anyone especially Mama and Papa."

"I suppose you are right as usual Brose, but I don't like change and you know that. I barely left home to go to college, and you know how hard it was for me to leave Mama. Now they tell us we have a birth mother out there somewhere, I hope they don't expect us to welcome her with open arms."

"Who says she wants to be our mother? She doesn't even know we exist. I am sure we have more in common than you think. How pissed off do you think she will be when she finds out her eggs were used without her permission?"

"Damn it Brose don't make me feel sorry for her! I want to stay angry! I want to hit something and make it bleed!"

Ambrose smiled and thought of just what his brother needed. "Get dressed I'm taking you to Jenny's, it's time for you to work off some of that pent up frustration. Come on hurry up before our parents try to make us stay for dinner."

Abe didn't argue. This was the perfect time to lose his virginity. He was going to pump his frustration into the blackest woman he could find. That is if she would have him. He was angry but he was still a gentleman after all.

Jenny's was on the outskirts of town and obviously under the protection of the law. She never got raided and her front was nothing special just a dive bar with a few special hidden rooms. She knew Ambrose he had been there quite a few times with his frat brothers and she also knew he had money.

They were led to a table in the back of the bar and given a wireless tablet. A screen popped up and the main menu was put on display for their eyes only.

"See anything you like Abe? There are a few Black Beauties that might get you up for the night."

"What do you think about her? She isn't too breasty but her ass is really big."

"It's up to you Abe. All of these ladies will take it slow if you pay the price. Tonight is on me so don't worry about anything. Just tell the nice lady what you want her to do and she will do whatever you ask."

"I am scared Brose. I have never done it this before."

"Remember how angry you were before we left the house? Try to use it and be strong. Somehow I think your hard dick will know what to do even if you don't."

Ambrose smirked at his brother's red face and laughed. He swatted him on the back and pointed to a pretty brunette on the next screen and nodded his head.

"I am going to take that one. I have been with her before and she will take my mind off the world for a while. Good luck Abe, remember she is the teacher and you are the student. Just try to get a C+ and you will be fine."

Abe gathered his courage and waited for the waitress to lead them to the back. She opened the first door to the left and motioned for Abe to enter. She closed the door behind him and Abe stood in the dim lit room shaking from head to toe.

"Come a little closer little man and let me see what I'm working with." A slow lazy voice drawled at him from the large bed in the middle of the room. The woman he had seen on the screen rose to meet him and smiled wickedly at the obvious virgin before her.

"My name is Celeste and I specialize in your particular problem white boy. I'm a screamer and you will know if you are a quick study if you can make me do that. Now come on over here and let me see you better."

Abe felt like he was on the auction block as she ran her smooth dark hands over his body. She undressed him as she moved leaving him in his black boxers.

She cooed to him and told him what a nice tight body he had and that she couldn't wait to make him cum all over her.

Her words had the desired effect because he began to relax and his rebellious cock started to swell. She looked at his tented shorts and grinned widely.

"Now that's what I'm talking about. I like it when I don't have to work too hard just to get a reaction. You are already showing promise young Jedi and I will make sure that you feel the force hiding inside of you."

Leading him to the bed she told him to lie down and she began to disrobe. She was wearing a long red silk robe tied at the waist. She loosened the belt and let the robe drop from her shoulders.

She then unhooked her see though bra that left little to the imagination and her breasts were set free. She was bigger than she looked on the screen and Abe was pleased, he liked boobs too.

He smiled when he saw she was wearing a garter belt with crotch less panties. OMG he thought. I have died and gone to heaven.

She turned her back to him and began to shake her large round ass in his direction. He couldn't help himself and reached out and touched the smooth dark flesh of her soft bubble.

Squealing she slapped his hand away and turned around to face him. "Tonight I will do the touching and first things first, take off those horrible boxers!"

Abe hurriedly scrambled to remove the offending underwear and lay back on the soft silk covered bed. Celeste hovered above him and smiled. "Have you ever seen a porn movie, Uh what's your name?"

"Abe, ma'am, my name is Abe."

"Well Abe if you ever call me ma'am again I am going to bite your dick off. My name is Celeste, or baby or whatever comes out of your mouth except for ma'am!" She was forceful and not smiling. Yeah she was a little over thirty but she was nobody's ma'am.

Celeste decided to conquer her prey with pleasure first and addict him to her. Lowering her mouth to his she licked his lips seductively and said "Open your mouth Abe, I want to taste you."

Abe obeyed and felt her invading tongue plunder his mouth. Umm, she tasted good and the rough feel of her tongue made him want to grab her to him. But no, he wasn't supposed to touch tonight. He would obey his teacher.

Celeste sucked his bottom lip and moved down to his neck and licked him as if he was a piece of candy. She slowly made her way down to his hairy patch and was happy to see his manhood standing at attention.

She licked the side of his pole and marveled at the size of it. He was huge and for a young man that was a good thing.

Suddenly she wanted him inside her but she had to wait. He needed to cum first so that he would last longer the second time around. Then she would ride him like the stallion he was.

Abe let out a ragged breath as her mouth took him in. She was warm and wet and he held himself back. She was sucking him without mercy and he knew he wouldn't last much longer. How could he be a man and cum all over his teacher in two minutes?

No that just wouldn't do, Abe closed his eyes and concentrated on the wonderful feel of her mouth and gave into that. He pushed his passion down and began to move his hips against her churning mouth.

He should have cum by now Celeste thought. She was giving him her best blow job and he was enjoying it way too much. He needed to come and she wasn't going to let him ruin her teaching method.

She took her index finger and licked it wetting it with her saliva. She spread Abe's legs farther apart and stuck her finger into his tight ass hole.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Abe grunted and came hard against Celeste's hungry mouth. His cum ran out the sides of her mouth. It was too much for her to swallow it all.

"What did you do that for? I was enjoying myself." Abe cried raggedly.

He caught his breath and remembered he was a gentleman and grinned at Celeste. "Thank you so much, you are very good at oral sex."

"That was a blow job honey, and if I was that good why did it take so long for you to cum? That is a part of the lesson. I needed you to come quickly the first time so that we could take it slowly the next round."

"I willed myself to hold back. I didn't want to embarrass myself with you."

"You have a skill most men would kill for kid. Let's see how long you can hold out now. But first it's your turn to pleasure me."

"Oh, you want me to give you cunnilingus."

"No I want you to eat my pussy mother fucker. I will let you know when it feels good."

"Well I read about it on the internet so I think I may be able to please you."

"Stop talking and get to licking!" Celeste ordered and spread her legs to give him better access.

Abe rubbed his smooth hands over her shaved mound and sighed. He was really touching a woman and she was willingly opening her legs just for him. He buried his nose in her folds and took a deep breath. She smelled musky and enticing and he moved his long nose up and down her damp slit.

Sticking his finger inside her, he began to move his hand in and out of her cunt getting a sense of her size. Not tight so that was good news. He didn't have to worry about hurting her.

Sticking his tongue out he leaned forward and tried to remember what the article had said. He moved his member up and down her slit and pressed a little harder against her.

He saw her hooded pearl glistening with his moisture and avoided it for right now. Licking her harder he opened his mouth and widened his tongue so that it didn't go inside of her. He lapped at her now wet pussy and tasted her juices.

It was an aphrodisiac tasting of tangy sweet brown sugar and he wanted to eat it all. Moving his fingers he stuck his tongue inside of her and tried to extract all of the cream she had hidden inside.

"Oh God little boy that feels so good, whatever you read don't change it feels fantastic!"

She wasn't screaming but he hadn't finished yet; he put his fingers back in her hole and sucked her clit into his hot mouth. Celeste almost jumped off the bed as he bit down on her precious nub.

Gyrating her hips she tried to dislodge him, but he was much stronger than he looked. Abe had her hips locked in his arms and sucked her clit like a pacifier.

"OOOOOOOOOOOO Shit! OOOOOO Damn! Damn! Damn! OOOOO!" There it was, she was screaming and to make sure she felt it completely, Abe stuck his wet index finger in the tight little star of her big round ass.

She bucked wildly at the intrusion and knocked Abe off of her. He sat back on his legs and waited for her to start breathing naturally.

"You are no virgin boy! That was good and you even fingered my ass. Who taught you how to do that?"

"This is the first time I have been with a woman, but I read a lot and I have to admit I have seen a lot of porn. I would say that I have a good idea of what to do, I just hadn't done it yet. As for the ass thing, let's just call that payback."

Celeste smiled at her little John and rewarded him with a gentle kiss.

"I like you Abe, and I hope that after tonight you will come see me again." Moving her hand between them to grab his throbbing shaft, she moaned.

"I see that you are ready for me again, how about you get on top and give me a break. After what you just put me through, I need to just lay here for a while."

"Are you sure Celeste? I can wait for you to be ready. I don't want to hurt you."

"What do you mean hurt me? I have had men your size before."

"Well this is not as big as I get and like I said I don't want to hurt you."

"Why don't you kiss me and play with my tits. That will help me get wet and then you can slip your little monster right on in."

"Whatever you say Celeste." Abe kissed the pink lips of the woman beneath him. He loved the dark brown color of her eyes and they looked at him in wonder.

Her black hair was braided in the tiniest braids he had ever seen and he pulled them together like a rope in his hand. Her ebony skin glowed with perspiration and her musky smell made his hard member enlarge along her thigh.

Her breasts were round and firm with dark chocolate nipples that reminded him of chocolate candies. He took a tip in his mouth and savored its taste. He switched to the other and repeated his ministrations. He smiled as the woman writhed beneath him.

He pushed her thighs farther apart and placed himself firmly between them. He rubbed his gigantic pole along her swollen pussy lips and felt the moisture that beckoned him enter. Pausing he slowly began to push forward straining to take his time. She was tight against him and he was glad she was wet.

He felt two small hands grab his ass and pull him forward. Abe felt himself slide deep into Celeste and marveled at her acceptance of him. Maybe he wasn't as big as he thought. His musing were cut short as her hips moved against his and he started to move.

He pulled one of Celeste's legs up to his waist and held her thigh for leverage and started pumping in and out of her like he'd seen on the movies. It felt great and if he could get this feeling every night he would be a happy man.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" Celeste was screaming again and Abe smiled. He grunted and slammed his cock into her cunt that was squeezing the life out of him. Damn she was tight and it was killing him to hold back.

He picked up her other leg and put it around his waist. Pumping quicker than he thought he could, he banged the woman beneath him with extraordinary power. He tried to slow down, but something inside him over rode his will. Growling again like he had that morning, he felt like an animal as he fucked his teacher without mercy.

Suddenly Celeste let out a hair raising yell and grabbed his shoulders tightly. If he had thought she was squeezing him before it was nothing compared to now. Her pussy was milking his prick as she climaxed causing his spunk to pulsate into her like a water hose.

He collapsed on top of the woman and tried to move but she held him close.

"A+ for you my little white boy. Come and see me again any ole time."

****

Joe had left Louisa and Megan to themselves, and made his way to the lounge outside of the dining hall.

"Oh there you are Alpha Chambers. Alpha Boscoyo sent me to escort you to his office."

The little omega stood before him her head bowed and he wondered if his brother Ralph would be interested in this little one.

"Thanks you Becky I know the way. Why don't you find my brothers and tell them where I have gone."

"Yes Alpha Chambers. I think they are sparing in the clearing right outside."

"Good; tell them I will be with them shortly."

Joe walked down the hall to Napoleons office, he knocked and walked inside. He was surprised to see the witch Carlotta Guyon there. Joe nodded his acknowledgement and took a seat.

"Thank you for joining us Joe, we can now proceed. Alistair the floor is yours."

"As you know Remaldi Sanders Boscoyo's life has come to an end. He left a last will and testament and I am here to relay his last word to those of you who are here." The lawyer cleared his throat and began to read.

"I Remaldi Sanders Boscoyo herby state that I am of sound mind and I give my attorney Alistair McClain full rights to relay my wishes as written in the following will. I would like to request that this will be binding and that the only changes should occur if my recipients have passed on before me. Again I state that I am Remaldi Sanders Boscoyo and this is my last will and testament."