The Ebony Alpha Ch. 11

Story Info
Returning home and facing the future.
8.6k words
4.77
24.2k
36
9

Part 11 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone! I know it's been a while, but I have been torn with the direction I wanted to take. I will be posting sooner since I know what I want to do. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Thanks to everyone for reading and commenting. I love to read what you have to say. (Oh no sex in this chapter). Thanks for all your votes as well.

Sultry

*

Megan sighed tiredly. It had been a long week and she was glad closure was at hand. Their plane ride was almost over and the pilot had just announced that they had entered North Dakota air space.

Jackson was asleep his head lying on her shoulder, and she felt completely at ease. She looked across at Anderson and Ophelia and who were also asleep, and hoped her and Jackson would find that kind of joy.

Remembering Raphael, she eased away from Jackson and went to sit beside her cousin. They looked at each other and smiled knowing it was time for them to talk.

"Please don't hate Mama Louisa Raphy; she was just doing her job."

"But that's the problem Megan; she was just doing her job. I thought she loved me, but now we know it was all just another assignment to her."

"That's not true Raphy. I've taken the time to talk to her and this was personal. She does love us and would have never done anything to hurt us. If her father hadn't made her reveal herself in front of everyone, maybe she would have told you in a different way."

"You know Megan right now I really don't give a shit. Now that I know who she really is, I realize that I really don't know her at all. She's a Werewolf Megan, she could have helped me through my change but she sent me away. I don't know if I can forgive her for that."

Megan looked at her cousin's anguished face and sighed. She would keep trying to get him to accept their circumstances. Mama Louisa was as much a victim as the rest of them and he needed to understand that.

"Ladies and gentlemen we have now entered Bismarck North Dakota. We will be landing shortly and I would like to ask everyone to please be seated and buckle your seat belts. Thank you and I hope you enjoyed your flight."

The captain turned off his microphone and everyone followed his instructions.

Megan took her seat next to a yawning Jackson and waited anxiously for their flight to end. The other Jet had taken off thirty minutes after them and they would wait for it to arrive. She hoped that Mama Louisa was having better luck with her parents and the twin boys she never knew she had.

****

Louisa looked around her with quiet interest. The twin boy Ambrose was occupied with Napoleon's daughter Becky, and the other one Abraham was trying his best to pretend he was sleeping.

Louisa knew she didn't have to talk to the boys, but she was drawn to them. They looked so much like her that it was uncanny. Avery Gastoni's blood ran through their veins, but it wasn't evident in their appearance. It looked like Louisa had conceived them both without help.

She closed her eyes to shut out their faces and decided she would talk to them after they landed. She was sure they had as many questions for her as she did for them.

"Hello Louisa." Amandia Gastoni sat in the seat beside her and smiled nervously.

"I am sorry you had to find out about the boys this way, but we were told you were not interested to know about them."

"Who told you that, the Elders or my parents?" Louisa asked skeptically.

"DeSiree mentioned it, but honestly I didn't care because I didn't want you coming between us. I carried them in my womb for nine months. The joy I felt is something no one can ever take away from me, not even you Louisa Elaine Metairie."

"I don't want to take them away from you Amandia. I would like a chance to get to know them if you don't find that too intrusive. It's hard to look at them; it's like looking at myself in the mirror."

Amandia looked at her sons and had to agree with Louisa. Ambrose bore a striking resemblance because his hair was still long. Abe with his severely short haircut, made the likeness less obvious but it was still there.

"I did not want this time to come Louisa. I knew where you were all these years, but I never tried to contact you. I knew you still wore the talisman I gave you, and I would have been able to trace its magic anywhere."

"We've known each other a long time Amandia and you know I would never do anything to hurt you. With all of you keeping this a secret from me, I can't say the same for you."

Amanda flinched at her words as if she had been slapped. Maybe she deserved the harsh words, but she didn't have to take this abuse, and got up just as quickly as she sat down. As she took her seat beside her husband she thought about using magic to help their situation. She began to contemplate a spell that she could use.

"My love, we promised to stay out of this matter after the boys turned twenty-one. Do not hurt our reputation by fearing what is to come. Our sons know who their parents are and they will honor us. Be patient Amandia. Let our boys show you the men they have become."

Avery's words cut her to the quick. She would keep her promises and hold herself together. After all she was not alone and her husband would stand by her side. There was a chance that Ambrose would elect to come back to New Orleans and Abe usually followed his brother, so maybe she was worried for nothing.

As Amandia closed her eyes, Abe opened his and looked at the woman that had the same green eyes that he and his brother shared. She was beautiful and so young looking.

Her coppery golden hair waved over her shoulder and her green eyes held a sadness that seemed unbearable. Did she feel as betrayed as he did? Was she ready to jump off of this plane and run away as far as she could get?

He wouldn't blame her if she did, all of this bullshit was wrecking his life, and he wanted things to go back to the way they had always been.

He looked up from his thoughts and caught her eyes on him. She smiled hesitantly and lowered her eyes from his. Gathering his courage Abe moved from his seat and sat next to the woman who shared his DNA.

"Hello, I am Abraham, but most people call me Abe."

"Hello Abe I am Louisa and it's nice to meet you."

They shook hands and Abe felt very comfortable around this enigma of a woman and smiled.

"It seems that you've given life to three people Louisa and you didn't know it. What will you do? Can you sue the Elder Council or is that forbidden? "

He was trying to lighten the mood and she smiled back at him.

"I can't sue them Abe, but I don't have to work for them anymore and I sure as hell won't be giving them anymore of my eggs."

Abe laughed at this whole heartedly and earned a glare from his over protective mother.

"So you know my mother and father Louisa. They are magical and very powerful, why wouldn't they just use their own power to conceive a child?"

"Your mother and father wanted a sure thing. My eggs were very strong and would survive any IVF complications. As you can see it worked very well three times."

"In the meeting Jacques said you had raised Raphael and Megan, how did they never find out about you?"

"I never broke my cover, until very recently. I was always very careful and no one suspected anything. I have known both of them all their lives and I love them as my own. Now I'm not sure how Raphael feels, but I've explained my life to Megan and she accepts me."

"I'd like to get to know you as well Louisa; especially since you are over three-hundred years old. You must have seen a lot in your long life."

"Yes I have Abe and I would love to tell you about some of my adventures. When we make it through this Blood Moon I will be glad to make some time for you. But first you must train. There is much to being a Werewolf than you might think and most of it is mental."

"I have to admit that I've been feeling restless and so has Ambrose. He said he feels like just taking off running at times, and I feel like I have a power inside of me that is barely being contained."

"That would be your wolves wanting to be set free. You'll have your first transformation soon, and your first time can be very painful. But the freedom you feel when you are one with your wolf will be spectacular. Add that to your magical abilities and you both will be awesome creatures indeed."

"Our parents didn't want us to experiment with our powers too often, but I can do a lot of things with water and Ambrose commands fire."

"Wow, I can't wait to see what you two can do. It's so exciting for me to meet you. I hope that one day we can become very good friends."

"I'm sure we will. As long as my mother doesn't feel threatened, my life will stay relatively calm."

Louisa smiled at this truth. Abe was a very smart young man and he knew what he was facing. She hoped that when he found his mate, Amandia gave them a wide birth.

Somehow she doubted it and sighed. These poor boys better have some backbone, because their mother was going to cling to them like poison ivy.

Abe nudged her and pointed at his brother. Ambrose was asleep, his head resting in Becky's lap. She stroked his long red hair and looked off into the distance. She had it bad and so did his brother, she was all he talked about last night. No wonder he was asleep he hadn't gotten any rest.

"How can they be in love so quickly Louisa, just look at them it's disgusting."

Louisa laughed and looked at the young man at her side. He had wrinkled his face in disapproval and shook his head in the negative.

"That is the way of the Were Abe. It will happen to you one day and then you will know exactly how your brother feels. You will not be able to be parted form your true mate for any long period of time, and even then it will be painful. Wolves mate for life and the mating pull is very strong. Some may say undeniable."

"I'm not really looking forward to it Louisa. I want to finish my education. I was to graduate in the spring and now this has derailed my plans."

"I'm sure something can be worked out for you Abe. The Clarion Alpha has many contacts in the human world, and should be able to help you graduate on time even if it is from afar. Your acclimation into Were life can't be put off. You have to learn to control your beast."

"Is it true that you have a potion that can hide one's scent? With all of the people attending this ceremony I may run into my mate. If my scent is hidden I can postpone the inevitable for a while. Would you give me some to use?"

Louisa looked at Abe thoughtfully and considered his request. He would be playing with fire and with all of the physical stress he would be facing, maybe putting off claiming his mate wouldn't be such a bad idea.

"I tell you what Abe; think about it until the flight ends. If you still want the potion I will give it to you. But be warned it only stops your scent from being recognized, it won't stop you from scenting you mate. It takes a very strong wolf to deny the mating pull."

Abe looked at Louisa with all the confidence of a twenty-one year old and smiled.

"I am sure I can handle the so called mating pull. I just want a little time and I am willing to deny myself until I meet my goals."

Louisa watched Abe look at his twin brother once again and saw that he winced as if he were in pain. She laughed silently to herself at his bravado, and thought it would be very interesting to watch him fight the nature of his wolf. He was very intelligent but she would wait to see how much common sense he possessed.

Abe sighed and slouched in his seat and Louisa patted him on his knee. She lifted her eyes and looked at Amandia. She was staring at the two of them but her face was neutral. That was something at least. She expected hatred but was glad it wasn't shown.

She would tread lightly with these young men and give Amandia room to accept her into their lives. Who knew what the future held, but she could only hope for the best.

****

Joe Chambers could smell the difference as soon as the crossed the border from Louisiana into Texas. The fragrance of Mesquite trees filled his senses and the early blooming bluebonnets caught his eyes.

He felt like weeping for his long time in self-imposed exile and fought back the tears. It was beautiful here and he had missed his home terribly.

He had made a decision to share the money he had been given with his brothers. They agreed to try and build a life together if their Father was not ready to accept them back into the pack. Joe hoped that it would be that easy but he was more concerned with mating with Louisa.

"I just want to remind you guys that I will be leaving in a few days to join Louisa in Dakota. While I am gone I want you to find out if there is anything that the pack needs to make it run better."

"We will have to do that over Dad's dead body. He will not want our help especially after all this time." Reggie reminded his big brother.

"Why don't we just take things one day at a time? We don't know what we'll find when we get there."

Ralph always said the right thing and Joe smiled.

"Okay we will just watch and see."

As they reached the boundaries of their pack lands, it wasn't difficult to notice the state of disrepair it was in. The gates stood open, nothing stopping the world from encroaching on pack territory.

The three brothers balked at the lack of security and drove undeterred further into the compound. The main house showed the most neglect. The paint was peeling and the grounds were in need of a good mowing.

"What the hell is going on here Joe? There is no way we should have gotten this far without being challenged."

Reggie was seething with anger and even Ralph was growling under his breath.

They drove around back to the large garage and parked Joe's truck. They had their choice of spaces since the once full building was virtuously empty. It worried him to no end that they were able to do all of this so easily.

As the brothers got out of the truck three large wolves filled the entrance to the garage. They growled angrily with burning amber eyes and moved forward slowly sniffing the air cautiously. The growling stopped instantly and the wolves' aggression disappeared.

"Joe, Reggie, Ralph, welcome home sirs." Homer had shifted back to his human form and ran forward to embrace his friends tearfully. The other wolves shifted as well, but kept their distance until bided forward.

"Where is everyone Homer? It was too easy for us to get onto pack lands."

"We are sorry about that but we are just a skeleton crew here sir. Most of the pack has moved into the city. They wanted a more modern life and your Father was not interested in change. They are still loyal but he did not try to assert his power to keep them here. He would not let go of his pride."

"Sounds like Dad. How is Mother?"

"She stands by his side. But I hate to see her doing most of the work around here. She was meant to be a queen and she is doing the work of an omega."

"Why didn't anyone contact us? Mother has always had my phone number. I even talked to her a few months ago and she never mentioned anything to me." Ralph was livid and for once he was not the peaceful one in the group.

"Come everyone and let me introduce you to Patsy and Palmer, they didn't leave when the others did."

Patsy had left to get clothing for her brother and Homer as well as dress herself. She handed the two men a pair of sweat pants and waited behind them lowering her eyes from the beautiful men standing in the garage.

"Patsy and Palmer Miller I would like you to meet Joe, Reggie and Ralph Chambers, the Alpha's sons."

"These are the sons that left their parents alone to fend for themselves all these years?"

Anger burned in Patsy's eyes and she hissed at the men in front of her.

"I wish I could bid you welcome but you don't deserve it!"

"That's enough Patsy! No matter what you think, you can't talk to them that way. Now apologize!"

"That's alright Homer, I agree with her." Joe looked at the young beta female and tried to reassure her.

"Patsy we are back now and I promise to make up for any harm that has come to our pack. Now please lead us inside I want to see our parents."

Joe looked at the woman with compassion and saw his mother's influence on her. Ralph was laughing and Reggie was standing still as if he had been hit with a jackhammer.

"Oh shit!" Joe thought,and grabbed his brother by the arm. He whispered in his ear bringing him back to the brink.

"Wait a few days Reggie she doesn't like us and she will fight the mating pull every step of the way. Take your time and win her over slowly."

Reggie blinked and looked at his brother with barely controlled lust in his eyes. His wolf was close and Patsy's scent of Yellow roses and raspberries assaulted him ruthlessly.

"Go ahead and give me a few minutes Joe. I need to calm myself."

The party went into the house and Reggie couldn't help but notice the strange look that he got from the woman as she left the garage. She felt the pull, but probably didn't understand what it was.

Reggie balled up his fist and hit the side of the garage wall. He didn't want this now.

He rubbed his hand across his smooth bald head and followed the party into the house.

He would be patient, but what did he have to offer a woman? He had played around all of his life and had never thought to use his Business degree to help his family. He would definitely have to walk a fine line with Patsy; she was not going to make this easy for him.

As they walked inside of the manor it was just like going back in time. The décor hadn't changed and it seemed as if the only changes were the lack of pack members occupying the rooms.

It was very quiet and cold, the rooms large and echoing. Sadness came over the brothers as they were lead to the large dining hall that led to the kitchen in the back of the house.

As they walked into the dining room Hanna Chambers came through the swinging doors from the kitchen. She stopped in mid step and almost dropped the tray she was carrying.

"Sweet Luna, my boys have come home!" She ran to meet her sons and they hugged each other tightly.

"My darling boys thank you for coming home. I have missed you so much; it is a miracle that you are here!"

"What's all the ruckus going on down here?" Silas chambers walked in while they were still locked in an embrace and stopped in his tracks. The sight before him filled him with joy and remorse and he fell to his knees and began to sob in relief.

"I am so glad you are home. I never thought I would ever see you again." The Alpha looked up at his sons who soon joined him on the floor.

"Papa, please rise we feel horrible for being away for so long. Please don't weep we've come home to take our rightful place within the pack."

"What pack Joe? As you can see they all have left long ago. You and your brothers caused a migration that never seemed to end."

Joe looked around him and felt his father's pain. It would take months to get the pack back in shape and that was even if he could get them to come back. This was worse than he thought. He was glad that his father didn't hate him, but to see him so broken was not what he had expected.

"Are you boys hungry we have plenty of food." The mother in her never ceasing, Hanna waved to Patsy;

"Please bring in more plates. We finally have more mouths to feed."

"Yes ma'am." Patsy replied and left the room.

Joe looked at the Beta and frowned. She shouldn't be doing omega work either, but she didn't hesitate, or complain. She would make a good mate for his obnoxious brother. He hoped she gave him lots and lots of trouble.

They all sat around the large table and tried to catch up for the last twenty five years. There were a few laughs and their years with Remy brought on a few groans, but all in all they were happy to see each other.