The Ebony Alpha Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Welcome Abe and let me introduce you to Alisha Dupac. We have just become BFFs; she is from France and has the cutest French accent you ever want to hear!”

Becky’s southern drawl became evident in her excitement and the honey in her voice was over powering. Ambrose closed his eyes in pain fighting his ever growing need to mate with the small woman that was now sitting on his lap.

Abe offered his hand to Alisha and when she placed her hand in his, he kissed it. “Pleased to meet you Alisha, I am Abe Gastoni the twin brother of this overgrown jerk.” He joked pointing to Ambrose.

Alisha turned beautiful brown eyes on him and looked him up and down with appraisal. He froze as the hairs on the back of his neck stood on end. Goose bumps covered his skin and his mouth became dry. His nostrils flared and embarrassingly his cock tried to break free from his pants.

“It is nice to meet you too Abe. I see that you know one of our customs of kissing the hand.”

The young woman stood up and he saw how long and lean her body was.

“Would you like to dance with me Abe? I suddenly feel like moving and stretching my legs.”

“I think that I will take a rain check on the tonight Alisha. I really need to keep an eye on Ambrose and make sure Becky keeps her virginity for one more night.”

He couldn’t help but imagine those long legs wrapped around his waist and her hair twisted in his hands. But for some reason he couldn’t seem to move from his seat.

Alisha didn’t seem offended by his refusal and even laughed at his joke. Abe sighed in relief. His discomfort was not unbearable and he relaxed a little and listened to the magical accent of
Alisha’s voice.

It lifted him to another level and he sensed her more that saw her. The beginnings of a lush citrus undertone to her fragrance drifted toward him and he longed to get a closer smell.

Alisha didn’t pay too much attention to him, she was polite and they finished the dinner together with no inclination from her that she suspected him of being her mate.

Abe was very attracted to Alisha but, he didn't feel an overwhelming desire to go all cave man on her. Abe realized that she could become a distraction, and that he might start neglecting his studies to spend time with her.

He knew that these were feelings he could control; as long as he stayed far away from Alisha Dupac.


****

Jackson thought the dinner would never be over. He knew Megan was overwhelmed with all of the people she had met and was proud of her for trying to remember all of their names. He led her to her bedroom door and held her closely in his arms.

“I wish you could stay with me Jackson. It is getting very frustration sleeping all alone.”

“Now you know if I were, you would get no sleep my love.” Jackson kissed his mate passionately, slowly tasting her with his probing tongue.

Sighing he pulled away and whispered in her ear. “I’ll return when the house is quiet. Be patient my love I have a surprise for you tonight.”

With that Jackson disappeared down the hall. Megan watched him leave and walked into her room with anticipation of what was to come.


****

Megan turned on the lights in her bedroom and started to undress. The beautiful dress required great care and she walked into the large closet to hang it up.

This closet was almost as large as her small apartment had been in New Orleans. The cedar lined room smelled wonderful and she closed her eyes to drink in the smell.

A sliding noise caught her attention and she opened her eyes to see the full length mirror disappearing into the wall. Jackson stood in the opening wearing pajama bottoms his wide chest exposed to her gaze.

Jackson walked into the closet and smiled at his mate. He pushed his foot down on a hidden bump in the carpet and the mirror returned to its place.

Megan was still in a little bit of shock, as she realized that she was completely naked. She quickly tried to cover her large breasts, but Jackson pulled her hands down to her sides.

He cupped her beautiful mounds in his hands, rolling her nipples between his large black fingers. Jackson leaned in to kiss her lips and she swayed against him.

Megan felt her knees began to buckle under her, her excitement at being skin to skin with Jackson made her swoon. Jackson quickly lifted her up into his arms.

“Don’t faint on me Megan I want to give you your surprise.”

“But Jackson aren’t you afraid that we may go too far? I know you want me as much as I want you.”

“I am in control my love. I had a little talk with my alter ego and he has agreed to behave.”

“Your wolf talks to you Jackson?”

“Yes, and he is very aggressive when it comes to you. He is very upset that we have to wait for the mating, but he understands what is at stake.”

Understanding filled Megan’s eyes and she placed her small hand against Jackson’s chest. The hard surface rippled with muscles and his large arms cradled her against it. He walked to the king sized bed and gently laid Megan in the middle of it.

“Now I want you to meet someone Megan. He has been waiting to make your acquaintance for a very long time.”

Jackson took off his pajama bottoms and looked at Megan, smiling at her apprehension.

“It’s okay, remember I told you he understands our situation and he just wants to meet you.”

Megan shifted her body so that she was kneeling and waited for Jackson to bring forth his wolf. He lowered himself to his hands and knees and his body began to rearrange itself as it shifted.

Megan watched amazed at the transformation. Jackson’s head elongated and his ears became pointed at the top of his skull. Hair began growing all over his body and paws appeared where his hands and feet once were.

As the shiny black hair covered the wolf in front of her Megan felt an impulse to reach out and touch the beautiful animal.

Jackson laid his large head across his paws and looked up at Megan with glowing amber eyes. She slowly got down on the floor beside him and began to rub her hands through his fur.

“You are so soft and silky Jackson and so huge. I have never seen a wolf as big as you are.”

The wolf looked at his mate with longing but didn’t move, he didn’t want to frighten her. He licked her hand as she touched his paw and grinned wolfishly when she gasped at the feel of it.

“Your tongue is so rough Jackson, I wonder how it would feel against the rest of my body?”

The wolf brought up his head and bumped Megan back against the bed. She sat with her back against the foot board and he nudged her thighs open; pressing his cold nose between her legs. Megan didn’t move, she was excited and a little afraid of what Jackson’s wolf was about to do.

The wolf sniffed at her loudly and whined softly as the scent of her arousal swept over him. His nose butted up against her clit and he flicked his long tongue over her wet pussy lapping up its juices. Her taste was sweet and he licked faster enjoying his treat.

Megan slid lower onto the floor and bent her legs at the knee. Her legs fell open automatically and gave the wolf more room to navigate. His tongue was sandpapery rough and its friction was causing her to moan with pleasure.

She knew her climax was close and she began to grind herself against the wolf feasting on her cunt.

“Damn Jackson! Oh my goodness! Please don’t stop!” Megan bucked wildly against the tongue of the wolf as she lost control. She screamed in ecstasy and grabbed it's head in her hands pressing him even closer to her mound.

Afraid that he might hurt her, Jackson quickly shifted and pulled his breathless mate into his arms.

“Baby are you hurt? My wolf wasn't supposed to do that. I wanted you to meet him so that you wouldn’t be afraid on the night we mate.”

“I am not afraid now Jackson, and will look forward to meeting my wolf again.” Megan yawned and smiled at her mate.

“I‘m sorry Jackson, it’s been a long day. I didn’t think I would be sleepy so soon.”

“That was my goal my love. Please sleep and dream of the wolf.”

Jackson smiled down at the sleeping woman in his arms and kissed her lips. He rose and placed her into the bed and joined her, finding that he was not able to leave her side.

He comforted himself in knowing that her pleasure was the most important thing right now. His wolf was satisfied for now and looked forward to the night of the ceremony.

He smiled and he chided his wolf for taking advantage of their mate. He was only supposed to meet her, but his wolf had outsmarted him.

He had taken a pleasure that Jackson hadn’t even indulged in. Licking his lips Jackson could still taste Megan’s essence and sighed contentedly joining his mate in sleep.


****

Joe and Louisa entered their suite and looked deeply into each other’s eyes. They were hungry for one another and the closeness of their matting was weighing heavily on their minds.

Pulling Louisa into his arms Joe took her earlobe into his mouth teasing it with his teeth.

“You know I thought coming back to North Dakota was going to be a bad thing, but with you here it's paradise to me.”

“What do you mean coming back to North Dakota? When have you been here before?”

Louisa looked at her mate with curiosity and began to undress, draping her green silk dress across the back of the large arm chair in the sitting room.

“Oh, about twenty one years ago. I was here doing security for Remy and Carlotta Guyon. We were not here exactly, we were in the Badlands.”

“Exactly what happened when you were here Joe, was it a vacation or something?”

Louisa’s stomach began to knot up and she hoped Joe was not anywhere near where Katelyn and Joseph had been found.

“Remy and Carlotta were following a couple who were looking for the Luna stone. I had my misgivings because the woman was pregnant, but they didn’t approach them at first so I held my peace."

Joe was pacing slowly as he recounted his story. He didn't like his part in it, and hoped that Louisa wouldn't think badly of him.

"It wasn’t until a week into their search that Remy decided to attack them. I had to intervene because he had gotten shot when he broke into their camper.”

Louisa sat down in the chair carefully keeping her face neutral not wanting to frighten her mate.

“Then what happened Joe?” She asked almost whispering.

“Gunshots broke out and I went to grab Remy and get him out of there. I broke out the windshield of the camper and pulled him out. We went back to the hotel and left as soon as Remy had recovered enough to travel.”

“Did you ever touch the couple Joe?”

“No; I just grabbed Remy and hauled ass. I was scared as hell; those campers knew to use silver bullets. It is apparent that they have had Were attacks in the past."

“Joe you better sit down, I have to tell you something.”

Joe picked up Louisa and sat in the chair she was in, settling her into his lap. She laid her head against his chest, and began to tell him the story of Joseph and Katelyn's attack.

She noticed his arms tighten around her and the almost indistinguishable tremor that passed through them. She could smell his fear and then his resignation.

“I better turn myself in to the security agent we met tonight. He will need to know what really happened that night. I had no idea that Megan was involved in all of this.”

“Before you turn yourself in Joe; I want you to mate with me. I don’t want to take a chance that our mating would be put off. Will you do that for me please?”

“How can I refuse you my love? I want you to wear my mark Louisa. I want every man to know that you belong to me."

It hadn’t escaped Joe the way Fabio had looked at Louisa and he was ecstatic that they would mate tonight.

****

Fabio Marconi had been unable to sleep last night. It was all he had been able to do to keep from calling Jobel in the middle of the night to give him the news.

He waited outside in his sitting room right now pacing back and forth anxious for his friend to come out of the bedroom.

“This had better be important Fabio; I don’t have to tell you what you are interrupting.” Jobel growled at him, but Fabio didn’t care he had the news they had all been waiting for.

“I found him Jobel, the would be killer of the Fiery One. He is here and he has the gall to be Louisa Metairie’s future mate. We must arrest him before that can occur or else we won’t be able to enforce the death penalty on him.”

“The man she introduced us to last night my? He seemed to be very pleasant. Jackson and Napoleon like him quite a lot.”

“How much do you think Jackson will like him, when he finds out he tried to end Megan’s life before it even had a chance to begin?”

Jobel sighed; his friend was excited to say the least. He was in his element and if this didn’t turn out as he wished, Jobel was afraid Fabio would break.

He had been waiting years to find the person to blame for the attack on the O’Hara couple. This was an obsession with his friend and he had cautioned him to take it easy on many occasions.

“I will support you on this Fabio, when did you want to make the arrest?”

“Right now! I have been waiting for this for over twenty years. He doesn’t deserve to be free another minute. I want him embarrassed and arrested as he eats his morning meal."

Fabio was irratic and his voice rose to a fever pitch.

"I want the whole pack to see that I always get my man even if it takes a lifetime. Joe Chambers will rue the day he ever set foot in North Dakota Territory!”

Serena poked her head into the room in the response to the over dramatic loudness of Fabio’s voice.

“Calm down my friend. Patience is a virtue and it would do you well to practice a little of that right now. We have many guests here and we should not do anything before discussing it with Jackson or even Anderson."

Serena paused to let her words sink in and continued.

"I hate to put a damper on things, but we do have to follow protocol. The Elder Council set up all of these rules and we can’t ignore them.”

Serena’s warning went a long way with the dark haired man pacing in their sitting room. He scowled and took a seat. He wanted his long awaited justice and he wanted it now.

“Let us get dressed Fabio; then Serena and I will accompany you to visit Jackson and Anderson. Call them while you wait and just tell them we have an important security matter to discuss with them.”

Fabio nodded and picked up his phone. He hated putting his plans on hold, but he was a man who played by the rules, and he would make sure he didn’t give Joe Chambers a loop hole to escape through.

****

Louisa Metairie stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom touching the beautiful mark her mate had placed on her shoulder.

It was still red and hurt a little but there was no mistaking the bite. Louisa was now a mated woman and she had just saved the life of her mate.

The Elder Council would not kill another’s mate, but they could imprison them if they found the mate guilty. She knew that Joe was innocent, and she would stand by his side and fight to win his freedom.

Louisa knew that she would do whatever it took to make sure that she spent the rest of her life with her mate. Her time in the ASI had taught her a lot, and one thing she learned was that things were not always as they seemed.

She needed a CSI expert and she knew that Stephan had studied with the CIA. Maybe he could help them. But she realized it was all up to Jackson.

He was the Alpha here and his word was law. Stephan might not help her without Jackson’s consent. She took a deep breath and smiled as Joe joined her in the bathroom.


“Good morning mate; it wasn’t too long ago that I discovered you in a bathroom such as this one. That was the best day of my life.”

Joe turned on the water in the shower and as it warmed up he walked behind Louisa and hugged her waist.

“We make a wonderful couple my sweet and when this attack mess is over we can make a few babies that look just like you.”

“I would love that Joe, even if one of them looked like you too.” They laughed and entered the shower Joe in a great mood and Louisa in a pensive one.

The water helped to ease her stress and Joe’s attentiveness made her forget their troubles completely. She took the time to bite him and complete their mating; now their bond was complete.

Louisa knew Fabio Marconi was already plotting his move against Joe. It would look better for them if they turned Joe in themselves.

“Joe let’s go find Jackson right away. I want to tell him your story before Fabio has a chance to accuse you of the whole crime. Since Jackson knows Remy he will understand that you were only following your Alpha’s orders. Time is not on our side in this and we need to move as soon as possible.”

“I understand Louisa, let’s go. I am ready to get this over with. Our whole life awaits us and we need to take the bull by the horns!”

Joe kissed his new mate and stood pulling her to him. They left their suite and headed out to find Jackson.

Louisa stopped abruptly and changed direction. Joe looked at her with concern and waited for an explanation.

“I have an idea; let’s get Megan to go with us. Maybe her influence on Jackson and her love for me will help sway Jackson our way.”

Joe smiled at the wise words of his mate and they walked down the hall to Megan’s room not knowing that they would find Jackson there as well.

*****

More to come........

Don't forget to vote and leave me a few words to contemplate.
Thanks for reading!

Sultry