The Ebony Alpha Ch. 16

Story Info
The Blood Moon Ceremony.
6.1k words
4.65
23.3k
35
17

Part 16 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not the end....not yet!

The full moon is shining bright in North Dakota for the Blood Moon Ceremony and the couples are very excited to become mated at last.

****

Megan lay in her bed and stared at the ceiling. Her mother would be coming for her any minute now. She and a few omegas would be helping her dress for the Ceremony. After two months since finding out what her future held the pinnacle was now in her sight.

She had lost a set of parents and then gained another. She'd found out that her grandmother was really her egg donor and biologically they shared DNA. But most importantly she had found true love.

Jackson; a man so good, so honest and so fine, she didn't believe he was really real. But his strengths had carried her when she was weak, and his promise to love her forever was about to come true.

Her life was about to change forever and she felt ready for the transformation. Tonight she would become woman and wolf together awakened at last.

Finally the knock came at her door and her mother Katelyn entered followed by two omegas. Katelyn held a small golden chalice in her hand and Megan sighed.

She had agreed to take a sedative to calm her nerves. It would only last for thirty minutes. She would drink it right before the walk to the Ceremonial Circle. When the time came for her and Jackson to begin their mating, she would be herself once more.

She was undressed and led to the bathroom, where she was emerged in a hot bath that smelled of vanilla and spice. Her body was scrubbed and it helped with her nerves. After the bath she was rubbed dry with fluffy towels and led to a massage table.

The table was in the middle of the sitting room and Megan lay on the table face down. One of the omegas took a generous amount of the cream in her hands and began to rub Megan's shoulders. She slowly moved down her back and manipulated the stress right out of Megan's body.

"Allow yourself this small pleasure my daughter. It will help prepare you for the ceremony." Katelyn said then led the other omega into the bedroom and closed the door.

"Please Madame; let me help you relax, it would be a great honor to help you, my future Alpha."

Megan nodded her assent and asked the omega her name. "I am Delphi.

"Thank you Delphi, I will put myself into your capable hands."

Delphi stroked Megan's beautiful body from head to toe. She was confident in her skills and kneaded the knots from her charges shoulders, arms and legs.

Megan felt glorious and sighed in contentment. She wrapped her body in a large towel and sat on a stool. Her mother opened the door and shoed the omegas away, she wanted to brush Megan's hair herself.

"Feeling better my dear? You seem relaxed right now." Katelyn asked as she brushed the tangles from her daughter's hair.

"I do feel very pampered and relaxed. I'm ready for the Ceremony to begin. It has been quite a journey to get to this point."

"I agree you have gone through enough drama to last a lifetime." Katelyn laughed and Megan smiled. It felt very luxurious for her mother to brush her hair and it made her feel loved.

Katelyn took her time and tried to smooth out the natural wave in Megan's hair. It was heavy and thick, but was soon tamed by the constant smoothing of Katelyn's hands.

All too soon Katelyn laid down the brush and led Megan to the bedroom. Megan smiled at her mother and stood to let the women help her get dressed.

The two omegas helped her put on her gown and Katelyn tied the two ribbons into bows. Megan looked magnificent and smiled bravely at her companions.

The long white hooded gown she was to wear was little more than a sheer cover for her virgin body. The hood was embroidered with golden thread as was the edges of the entire garment.

It tapered in at the waist then fell to the ground. It was constructed so that when she walked it moved with her feet, giving a floating effect.

It was so transparent that her pink nipples were completely visible along with the fiery red "V" between her legs.

The two golden ribbons kept the flimsy material closed, and were there for Jackson to untie when the time came. The last thing she put on was the Luna Stone. It nestled comfortably between her breasts and looked like it belonged there.

"I am ready to take the drink now." Katelyn handed her daughter the golden cup and Megan drained its contents. She handed the cup to Delphi and squared her shoulders, ready to make her Ceremonial Walk.

It was tradition for the maiden to walk from the main house to the Ceremonial Circle to meet her mate. Because of the security concerns, a complement of betas was stationed along the path for Megan's protection.

Joe had volunteered to be on that watch and so had Bachtrane. They wanted to ensure Megan had the best eyes looking out for her. Louisa had protested, but Joe explained that he wanted to feel useful and protecting Megan helped.

Megan felt so much love sent her way and the potion made her feel slightly airy and content. She had nothing to worry about; Jackson was waiting for her and everyone would be a witness to the love they shared.

Katelyn helped her down the stairs and led Megan to the lighted pathway. Hazel and Penelope waited there along with Becky and Joslyn. The two young women hugged Megan as she walked up to the pathway and lined up behind her.

"You girls look so beautiful, I am so grateful that The Elder Council allowed for a joint mating ceremony." Penelope gushed over Hazel and Joslyn tried to smooth down the curls in Becky's hair.

Twinkling lights had been strung in the trees and the wondrous glow of the moon lit up the path. Megan began her walk and wondered what her soon to be mate was doing right now.

****

Jackson had refused the help of the omegas to prepare for the ceremony. He didn't want anything to distract him from Megan. Even though he refused the comforts he hoped that Megan had taken advantage of it.

He smiled at the thought of her beautiful body being massaged by another woman, and filed those thoughts away for another time.

After a long soothing shower he dried himself and applied scented oil all over his dark skin. It caused his ebony complexion to glow and it enhanced the muscular structure of his body.

His robe was the color of gold and embroidered with a fine white thread. It was just the opposite of Megan's white gown.

He looked at his reflection in the mirror and satisfied with his image he left the room. He mentally called to Sullivan and instantly realized he was no longer a part of his pack. But suddenly to his right Sullivan appeared and the two men embraced.

"Thank you for anticipating my need for you here Sully. I wouldn't have anyone else walk with me to the mating circle."

"Not even me my son?" Anderson Clarion asked as he emerged from the shadows.

"Father! Thank you for coming. I am honored that you would want to accompany me."

As Jackson walked out into the long hallway he saw Ambrose and Abraham with their father Avery standing between them.

Jackson smiled at the nervous young men and asked, "Are you ready for your lives to change for the better?"

"Yes Alpha Clarion." They both said in unison and fell in behind Jackson and his companions. The twins wore toga like coverings that were gold in color, only a lighter shade than Jackson's.

They were held in place by a large clasp at the left shoulder. They smiled when they thought of the fun they'd had with their mates practicing to remove it.

Jackson and his escorts entered the cool night air and walked swiftly to the large circle in the middle of the great clearing.

Two smaller circles on each side of the large circle held two smaller stone alters. Ambrose and Abraham went to those and paced impatiently, nervous and on edge, anxious for the ceremony to come.

They had been prepared on the steps to take and the most important thing was to let Jackson and Megan take the lead.

They both let out a sigh of relief when they saw Jackson walk into the middle circle. Jackson smiled at the twin young men and hoped it gave them a little comfort.

He looked up into the night sky and smiled at the moon. She was beautiful tonight as well. Full and golden her light was shining so brightly, that he doubted that the torch fires would be needed.

He looked around the clearing and the throng of spectators was overwhelming. His pack stood behind the guests and he took comfort in their presence.

"Thank you my family for your support on this night of nights. I hope that you will share that same strength with my mate in the years to come." His bond was overflowing with love and the feeling gave him love and warmth.

Jackson saw a shallow moat surrounding the main circle and wondered what it was for. Seeing Hosuk enter the clearing, he asked the Shaman why it was there.

"This circle is a gift from Ambrose and Abraham. When the ceremony starts they will show you why it is here. The Elder Council agreed to it as a gift from them to you and Megan."

"I am touched that they wanted to do this." Jackson said looking at the two young men.

"It is mainly to help Megan overcome her anxiety." Hosuk smiled and walked to the middle of the clearing. He was sure this was going to be a ceremony to remember and was glad he would take a part in it.

Jackson noticed that the crowd had become silent and he saw why they had. Megan had entered the clearing. Jackson walked back into his circle and watched as she stopped in front of Hosuk.

Hosuk placed his hands on Megan's shoulders and kissed her on both cheeks. He did the same to Hazel and Becky turning each woman around to face their mates.

The torches around the ceremonial grounds were lit and the night was suddenly illuminated by the flames. Louisa and Joe entered the clearing along with Raphael and Maddie.

Avery and Amandia were followed by Anderson, Ophelia and Penelope as they walked into the circle. After them came Napoleon, Joslyn and Bachtrane. The families were all assembled and the ceremony could now start.

Sullivan escorted Megan to Jackson, Stephan delivered Becky to Ambrose and Darien led Hazel to Abraham. Each couple faced one another and tried to remain focused on each other.

The night was cool and the sky was filled with stars and the largest moon any of them had ever seen.

Hosuk began to speak. "Welcome everyone to the Clarion Ranch. Tonight we celebrate the mating of the Clarion Alpha Jackson Clarion to the Fiery One Megan O'Hara. In addition to the fulfilling of the Blood Moon Prophecy two other matings have been sanctioned as well."

The crowd howled their approval; it was rare to see more than one mating at a time. This would definitely be a night to remember.

"The daughter of the Boscoyo Alpha; Rebecca, will mate the brother of Megan O'Hara, Ambrose Gastoni. Hazel Clarion the cousin of Jackson; will mate with Abraham Gastoni the twin brother of Ambrose and also brother of Megan."

Hosuk stopped to take a breath and smiled.

"As you can tell this is truly a family affair. All family members present must take part in the ceremony and Luna will pour out her blessings on them. Everyone here will feel the power of our Goddess and witness the end of the Blood Moon Ceremonies for all time."

Jackson looked at Megan and held out his hand to her."Are you ready my love?" He asked cautiously.

As Jackson regarded Megan he noticed that her eyes were a little glazed over and not focused. He began to rub her arms vigorously with his large hands to wake her up.

Megan closed her eyes obviously enjoying the contact. Jackson smirked when her breathing became labored and he slowed his ministrations.

She opened her eyes when he dropped his hands from her body and looked around her as if just waking up.

The crowd of people was visible only as shadows but the inner circle of the great clearing was completely illuminated. The giant torches strategically places around the circles gave off great light.

This calmed Megan immensely and she focused her eyes on Jackson her beloved.

Jackson smiled at her and asked her again if she was ready.

"I am ready and I think it's time to get this party started." She stated with a shy smile.

Jackson couldn't help himself and barked out a loud laugh. "Your wish is about to come true my love. The Shaman is requesting our attention."

Hosuk called for each couple to come to the edge of their circles. All the family members gathered held hands and formed a circle around the Shaman. Hosuk stood tall and proud in the midst of them, then he approached Megan.

When he stood close enough to touch her, he reached out and lifted the Luna Stone palming it between his hands. The long chain allowed him to lift it toward the sky as he addressed the moon.

"Oh Luna our creator and Goddess of all children of the moon; we beseech you to bless the union of the couples here this night."

Hosuk lowered his head and the light of the moon touched the multicolored stone. Suddenly a gust of wind rose and put out the torch fires.

The clearing was engulfed in darkness and uneasy grumblings could be heard among the crowd.

A golden ray of light rose from the stone and grew large enough to illuminate the circle.

A solid beam of light reached down from the moon to the center of the Luna Stone. Megan threw her head back and screamed as light lifted her body from the ground. Hosuk lost his hold on the Luna Stone and fell to the ground.

Megan's hair rippled around her body like slithering red snakes. Light bathed her body in its warm glow.

Jackson wanted to reach out and pull her back to the ground, but he couldn't move; no one else could either. Megan opened her mouth and a voice emitted from her that no one recognized.

"The fulfillment of the Blood Moon Prophecy is at hand. Because your people have been faithful you will prosper in all area of your lives."

The crowd was in awe at the spectacle and no one spoke or moved.

The voice continued. "A new Elder Council must be assembled. Each Elder must step down or lose their powers forever."

A loud gasp went up through the gathering and loud howls and applause was heard throughout the compound.

"This Blood Moon Prophecy shall be the last and its power shall prevail over all supernatural beings."

The light lowered Megan back to the ground, but did not dissipate. Jackson found that he could move and pulled Megan into his arms. Megan was a bit confused but was herself again. She was still aglow and it seemed as if she as lit from within.

Jackson knew that she would fall if he let her go, and he held on to her for dear life. Finally the light filling Megan ebbed and she clung to him in fear. She trembled violently and the heat form Jackson's body slowly eased her discomfort.

She leaned into him as the trembling ceased and she focused on Hosuk once again. Hosuk motioned for each couple to move back into their mating circles and proceed with the ceremony.

Each woman stood before their mates and began to undress them. Becky and Hazel pulled apart the shell like clasps that held their mates togas to their bodies. As Megan moved forth, Jackson held her hands and nodded for the other couples to continue.

"We will watch first my love." Megan gulped but nodded and watched as Hazel and Becky lowered themselves to their knees in front of Abe and Ambrose. The two brothers were magnificent in their nudity and the crowd murmured their approval.

Both were tall with well-muscled bodies that screamed of their youth. Their large cocks bobbed in the night air. Like synchronized swimmers each woman grabbed the manhood in front of them and held them steady.

They opened their mouths and took as much of their mates in as they could. Slowly pulling back in unison they began to move their heads back and forth over the large poles.

The two women moved slowly at first as if shy of the crowd, but soon passion took over and they pushed and pulled frantically on the cocks in their mouths.

Before the men could spend their seed; the two brothers stopped their mates and helped them to stand.

Ambrose and Abraham quickly united the ribbons that held their mates robes together and held their breath as their mate's bodies were finally revealed.

"You are so beautiful my love." Abe whispered to Hazel as he took in her petite body. The dark chocolate color of her skin made him even harder as her pulled her to him by grabbing her round ass.

He felt his wolf bursting forth and hastily placed her on the stone alter. Hazel knew to get on all fours and would follow Abe to whatever transformation he chose.

Amber burned deep in Abe's eyes as they feasted on the beautiful sight of Hazel's glistening slit. He was fighting his wolf for control and knew he would lose in the end.

Before his other half could take over; he buried his face deep into Hazel's pussy and began to lick her juices. She writhed against him moaning her delight.

She felt him changing behind her and when his tongue became even more raspy she knew he was transforming. She looked behind her and saw his gorgeous red wolf. After he took her virginity she would change to match him stroke for stroke.

Abe pulled Hazel to the edge of the alter. He positioned himself on shaky hind legs using his mate for stability. Abe entered Hazel slowly; he would never hurt his mate and would make this good for her.

Abe began to move gently in until he reached her barrier. Pulling out he plunged in quickly taking her virginity and spilling her blood that would prove her maidenhood.

Howls went up into the night as the smell of blood filled the air. Hazel screamed as Abe slammed into her tight channel not able to stop his wolf from taking over.

Hazel began to change into her wolf and her pain subsided as well. She howled with her mate as they fucked barely holding on to the alter underneath them.

She could tell something strange was happening and her body began to tense up. Abe suddenly howled louder and his large teeth bit into her shoulder drawing more of her blood.

Hazel howled as tremors shook her body and she felt something very large trying to fit into her tiny body.

She tried to move but Abe had her pinned and forced his knot firmly inside her. Hazel fell to her belly just as Abe emptied his seed inside of her. They both lay there in ecstasy slowly transforming back into their human counterparts.

****

Ambrose had taken his time with Becky and was still enjoying her creamy cunt as he ate her out. She lay on her back on the stone alter trying in vain to hold on to something.

Finally she grabbed Ambrose's hair grateful for the length of it. He was driving her insane and each time she thought she was going to reach her peak he would stop. This time he turned her onto her stomach and she scrambled to her knees.

This is it she thought. I am no longer going to be a virgin and I will be able to love Ambrose whenever I choose. Smiling smugly she missed Ambrose's transformation into his hybrid form.

His large fur covered hands grabbed her wiggling ass and held it still. He lined up his larger than normal cock with her wet pussy and rammed it home.

He had assumed that she had been wet enough to accept his entry but he was wrong. Her tight pussy strangled his dick and held firm giving Becky time to adjust to her new addition.

He didn't think she would scream so loudly and kissed her neck and back trying to sooth her. He slowly began to move again and the smell of new blood assaulted his senses and he started to move faster as his animalistic nature took over.

Becky didn't have time to think, the sensations going through her body were driving her more insane than Ambrose's attack on her womanhood.

Her blood was boiling and her body didn't even consider shifting. It was something primal about being taken in this form and she submitted to Ambrose for once.

12