The Ebony Alpha Ch. 19

Story Info
Coming to an End.
10.9k words
4.73
22.3k
42
25

Part 19 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my loyal readers I am ending the story with this chapter. Please don't fret for I have left many avenues open to pursue for new work.

I hope to improve my writing and if I submit anything new it will be already written before I do. Thank you for making my first foray into the Literotica world a good one.

Sultry

****

"Well that's the last of it." Stephan said as he zipped up the large black duffle bag. He sighed as he checked his wrist one more time.

The ASI bracelet was still there and would be a part of him for at least the next ten years.

"Son I am proud of you. You and Sullivan have surprised us these last few months and we are happy for you."

Judith Murphy hugged her youngest son tightly until her mate cleared his throat.

"Judith let the boy go now. He is headed to a new life and he doesn't need you making him feel guilty."

Angus Murphy gently pulled his mate to his side and hugged her as silent tears streamed down her face.

"It's alright Dad. I am going to miss both of you very much, but I'll keep in touch." Angus grabbed his son in a fierce bear hug and laughed loudly as Stephan struggled to breathe.

"Dad you are worse than mom!" Stephan complained as he tried to catch his breath. The door to Stephan's bedroom banged open and Sullivan strode inside.

"Ready to go little brother? I heard Mom and Dad giving you the "Were so proud of you" pep talk, from outside the door. I thought you might need rescuing."

"Go on with you now Sullivan. You are always making fun of my mothering. I didn't see you running away when you brought Maddie home to meet us."

Judith shook a long finger at her oldest son and he grabbed her around the waist and swung her around the small room.

"Put me down you big lug! Angus, please control your son!" Although Judith tried to be serious she couldn't help the smile that covered her flustered face.

"We better get going. Charles Dupac was gracious enough to give you a lift to the airport and he won't wait forever."

"Pish posh, Sullivan the man owns a private jet he's not going anywhere." Judith clucked her tongue at her three men and left the room ahead of them.

"Our pack will be leaving in a few days Stephan. When we get settled in Joe may let Maddie and I come to New Orleans. We still have to talk to her parents."

"You know I completely forgot about that. I hope they don't try to make you guys have a wedding."

"At this point I'll do anything for Maddie. If it's a wedding she wants them a wedding she will have."

"Spoken like a true mated man, my brother. Maddie is good for you. I hope that she settles you down a bit. Maybe becoming a father will do the trick." Stephan teased.

With a serious look on his face Sullivan picked up Stephan's bag and sighed.

"I really would like that little brother. I would love a little girl first so that I could call her my little princess."

Sullivan blushed slightly and shrugged his shoulders at the look of amazement he got form his brother.

"I've changed believe it or not Stephan. Maddie has brought out another side of me and I plan to embrace it."

"I'm happy for you Sully. I've put my potential love life on hold for now. When I joined the ASI I made a commitment to forgo taking a mate until I've served for ten years."

"How the hell will you ignore the mating pull Stephan? You know what will happen when you meet your mate, there is no denying your destiny."

"Do you see this bracelet that I am wearing?" Stephan held up his wrist and Sullivan nodded.

"It's enchanted. My mate won't recognize me as hers, but the down side is I'll recognize her but the urge will not come. I can claim her after my ten years are up, but not before."

"That's so not cool. What if you meet her before you time is up? I would go crazy if I couldn't have Maddie right away."

"Sullivan this is something I want to do. I've dreamed about this for a very long time. I think that I could wait ten years for my mate; after all I've waited almost one-hundred and fifty years already. Ten more years will be a walk in the park."

"Ok my brother; those are your words not mine. Let's go."

****

Charles Dupac should have been used to this by now, but he couldn't seem to get anywhere on time. His mate and their daughters made him late at all times. They questioned him about their outfits and hair and even their makeup.

He was at his wits end and finally called out to them one last time. "I am leaving in ten minutes. I told Stephan to meet us in front of the main house and he is probably wondering where we are."

"He is not going anywhere Charles! He's riding with us. Just be patient we will be ready in a few more minutes." Aphasia called from their bedroom.

"I will just meet you all there. I can't stand waiting around anymore!" Charles stalked out of the suite and growled at the poor omega waiting to take their bags.

"Mom; are you and Dad fighting?" Persia asked fearfully. Aphasia stopped fussing with her hair and pulled her youngest daughter into her embrace.

"No my little one. We were just discussing our leaving time. We were just a little loud because we were not in the same room."

"Sure Mom; tell her anything, she'll believe you." Alisha grinned wickedly at her Mother as she walked into the room.

"Mind your own business young lady, or I will marry you off to the highest bidder." Alisha stuck her tongue out at her Mom and a pillow was promptly thrown at her head.

"I will only marry my mate Mother and I will wait forever for him to come and claim me!"

"I know ma coquette. I just wish it were sooner than later. I will envy Anderson and Ophelia when Megan becomes pregnant with their first grandchild."

"I don't even know if I want kids Mom. Stop daydreaming before Dad sends a battalion of betas to collect us."

"I am ready! Stop your whining and let our bell hop in to collect our luggage."

"Yes Mom." Alisha replied and opened the door. The young man quickly loaded their bags onto his rolling cart and followed the three Dupac women to the elevator.

"I will use the service elevator Madame Dupac and meet you downstairs."

"Thank you young man. Careful with the large suit case, my husband will reward you generously."

The young man nodded and pushed the button for the service elevator.

"Paris here we come. It was nice to visit North Dakota, but I am dying for French cuisine and my own bed."

"Me too Mommy. I miss my friends." Persia hugged Aphasia around her waist and frowned at her sister.

Alisha used to play with her all the time, but now she was all grown up and didn't have time for her anymore. Sighing loudly Persia held onto her mother tighter.

"Are you okay Persia?" Aphasia asked with concern. "Yes Mom. I'm just ready to go home."

Alisha watched this little scene with detachment as her sister wormed her way into their mothers sympathy's once again. Was she ever that pathetic? She supposed she must have grown out of it if she had been.

The elevator stopped and the three females stepped out into the foyer. The sky was blue and filled with sunlight.

They walked across the small courtyard to the main house and Aphasia smiled when she saw the Clarion and Murphy families waiting to send them off.

Charles was talking to Jackson and Anderson, while Ophelia supervised the loading of their luggage. When she saw them approaching she smiled broadly and held her arms out for a group hug.

"I can't believe that you are leaving already, this visit was much too short. I think I shall visit Paris soon. Jackson is Alpha now and Anderson and I can travel more frequently."

Judith Murphy joined the two women and fussed over Persia's curly hair. "I always wanted a wee lass of my own but Luna only blessed me with two obnoxious boys."

Judith eyed Sullivan and Stephan as they hugged each other goodbye. Jackson hugged Stephan also and whispered encouraging word to his dear friend.

"Did you remember to pack clean underwear and your blanky young man?" Jackson teased as his friend punched him in the arm.

"Hey I am still your Alpha and further more I can still kick your new Beta ass!"

The three men laughed and then grew serious as they realized the time for Stephan to leave was at hand.

"Make us proud Stephan and use that genius brain of yours to find Fabio Marconi and bring him to justice." Angus Murphy growled as the crowd cheered at his words.

"I will do my best Dad; and you guys do your best to stay out of trouble so that I won't have to arrest any of you."

"Not while I'm in charge!" Jackson growled and Charles Dupac laughed at this exchange.

"I hate to break this up but it is time for us to get going. Come on girls say your goodbyes to our hosts."

Aphasia and Persia said goodbye to everyone and Alisha waved form the back of the limousine.

"Teenagers!" The three mothers said in unison and giggled at their own joke.

The Dupac family entered the limo and after Stephan added his bags to the trunk he got in as well.

Judith and Angus Murphy sighed as the limo drove away. Missing their baby boy already.

"It will be alright Mom and Dad, I promise to look in on him as much as I can."

"I'm sure he'll be just fine Sully. We will miss the both of you and I will go through this same thing when you and Maddie take your leave."

"Kids have to grow up my dear. We've had them for a very long time and who knows; now that the Blood Moon Ceremony is over we may have another one maybe two."

Judith looked at Angus in surprise and a large smile began to bloom across her face. Sullivan grimaced knowing what was going through his parent's thoughts.

"I'm outta here. If you have another litter of pups let me know. But please wait until I am far away before starting Okay."

"Sullivan you are a grown man with a mate, you shouldn't act like a 12 year old boy. Go find your mate young man, your Mother and I have things to do.

"Ugh!" Sullivan groaned and left to find his mate. He hoped she could distract him from the thought of his parents making babies.

He was a wolf and he understood their primal urges, but damn it they were his parents. He didn't want to think about his Dad doing to his mom what he does to Maddie.

****

Maddie and Megan were bounding through the small valley that bordered the Clarion ranch. Two female Betas were following behind them, but gave them space to run free and enjoy their wolves.

Jackson was spending a little bonding time with Sullivan and she and Maddie were doing the same thing.

"Don't you just love the freedom of running Megan? I never thought it was going to be so wonderful."

"I do love the freedom Maddie. I can't get enough of looking at myself as a wolf; I'm fascinated with my coloring. My eyes also retained their green color when I shift, does yours?"

"Yes but they are so close to amber anyway Sullivan can't really tell the difference. I wonder why you are not the same color as your hair. Do you know?" Maddie asked.

"Hosuk said; that my white coloring is because I was a virgin. The red is for the blood that was shed when Jackson rectified that situation."

Megan smiled at the thought. She and Jackson had made sure she wasn't a virgin many times since that night.

"What about babies Megan, do you want one right away?"

"I do. I'm not sure about this going into heat thing, but Ophelia assured me that she would explain it to me later."

"Well Louisa is pregnant and she wasn't in heat when it happened. So I don't know about that being a prerequisite."

"Louisa has the favor of Luna that's for sure. She's given others a chance to have children by giving up her eggs.

Now she'll get the opportunity to raise a child of her own. I'm sure she'll be a great mother."

"We both know that's true. She was the world's best grandmother to all of us, and Raphael had her to himself most of the time. He's spoiled rotten and even gets to keep her as his Madame Alpha."

"So will you Miss Envious. We had parents but Raphy was all alone. The only problem I had with him is when we found out the truth about Mama Louisa. He acted like a real dumb ass."

"You're so right. I wanted to smack his ass back to New Orleans. He'd better be glad he came to his senses. I was going to get Sullivan to knock some sense into him."

The two wolves stopped abruptly and sniffed the air. A few more scents were closing in on them fast and they recognized Becky, Hazel and Evelyn as they entered the clearing.

"Need any more company?" Evelyn asked as the three beautiful wolves approached the two friends.

Megan was fascinated by the three black wolves that looped slowly forward. Evelyn was the largest by far and Hazel the smallest.

Their fur appeared the same from a distance but as they got closer she could see the differences. Hazel had long silky fur that was almost blue, it was so black and it gleamed in the bright sunshine.

Her hazel eyes reminded her of Jackson and she knew she would be able to recognize her anywhere. Becky was a bit stockier than Hazel and her fur was black with burgundy highlights. They were only visible in the sunlight and her brown eyes were full of mischief.

Evelyn's wolf was breath taking her white underbelly seemed to sparkle as she walked around the small group. She was securing their position adding her protection to that of the small detail that was already in place.

"I have always liked this small valley." Evelyn remarked as she lay down on the soft grass that bordered the small pond in front of them.

"Let's shift!" Becky suggested and the women agreed and changed back into their human forms. Megan was astounded at the fact that they were all lying around naked. What was more surprising is that she had no qualms about it. It felt perfectly natural and she smiled as she accepted this part of her new life.

The other women laughed and relaxed letting the sun caress their bodies in the perfect setting.

"I will miss hanging out with you guys." Megan said after a while. "I'm a bit frightened of what my life is going to be like and it would be nice to have your support."

"We'll just be a phone call away, Megan." Maddie said trying to sooth her nerves.

"And I'll be just a few houses away. I am your second in command Megan and I'll do all I can to help you make the transition as Madame Alpha." Evelyn vowed.

"You will be fine Megan." Hazel added. "My aunt will not let any harm come to you. She'll make sure that you know all there is to know about running a pack."

"Well I guess I have nothing to worry about then." Megan quipped and yelled; "Last one in the pond is a rotten egg!" and she stood up to jump in the pond.

"No Megan it's not for swimming!" Hazel cried, but she was too late.

Megan rose from the water with a muddy face and a water Lillie on her head.

The women were shocked by her appearance, and then Maddie giggled softly before they all started to laugh out loud.

"I'm sorry Megan. This end of the pond is just for wadding around. We bring the pups here to play."

Hazel smiled along with her apology and helped Megan out of the water.

Sputtering and whipping water out of her eyes, Megan sat on the grass and shook her hair getting all of her companions wet as well.

"Hey Megan watch that shit!" Maddie yelled.

"Oops! I guess the next time I dive head first in the kiddie pond I will be more careful."

Maddie just huffed and tried to dry off on the grass.

"Come on we are all friends here. Let's forget about this and get ready for another run." Becky said.

Evelyn noticed the sun changing its position and she suggested they shift and return to the compound.

Everyone was amazed at the ease in which Megan recalled her wolf and they marveled at her coloring.

"You are very beautiful in both of your forms Madame Alpha." Evelyn commented as she looked at Megan more closely.

"Thank you Evelyn. I think all of you are beautiful as well."

Megan led the way back to the main house and they raced gleefully enjoying their run. *****

"Had enough yet?" Jackson asked as he flipped Sullivan onto his back for the fiftieth time.

"Yes I've had enough Jackson. I can't stop thinking about meeting Maddie's folks. What do we tell them about our lighting speed courtship?"

"Just tell the truth. It was love at first scent."

Jackson laughed and corrected himself. "I mean love at first sight. The other is true for our kind but humans won't understand, so tell them as little as possible."

"How will we explain to them why their grandchild is a pup and not a little pink baby?"

"Okay now you are just being paranoid. By the time you and Maddie have kids you will have thought of a way to tell them the whole truth. After all they will see that you are a good man and your love for their daughter is real. That will convince them that your being a dog isn't such a bad thing."

"Ha, ha, ha, very funny Jackson. You can joke all you want you will never have that problem. Megan's parents are pack and her real mother is a fucking legend in the wolf world. I hate you man. You have all the luck."

"If you call it lucky that my mother almost disowned me right before my mating then sure I am. What about the fact, that I had an impossible deadline to find my mate to be lucky, then add that to the list? Think about having to wait an eternity to make love to Megan because she had to be a virgin for the ceremony. Hell Yea I'm the luckiest bastard in North Dakota!"

"Damn man I guess I forgot about all that. Forgive me for being such a jerk. Just please don't flip me again I want to have children someday."

The two best friends laughed and patted each other on the back.

"Seriously Sully I am going to miss you and Stephan too. Have you heard from him yet?"

"Yes he is settling in. His training starts next week so he is checking out the city. The last time we were in New Orleans was a blur and he is enjoying the night life quite a bit."

"I know he is that boy is lucky that he isn't mated. He can enjoy the women as well as the entertainment that town has to offer."

"Well if you had said that three days ago I would have agreed with you, but there has been a little complication for my little brother. I am afraid that his womanizing days have come to an end."

"I didn't think that the ASI forbade their agents having sexual encounters."

"They don't but that isn't the problem. He has ....."

"My Alpha; there is an urgent phone call for you from Boston." Delphi said interrupting Sullivan.

"She handed him the cordless phone and excused herself from the gym.

"This is Jackson Clarion may I help you?"

"Yes Mr. Clarion this is Thomas Langston form the Grande Waterfront Hotel in Boston. You were a guest here about two months ago and that is where our dilemma starts."

"I don't understand what dilemma you are referring to." Jackson said becoming annoyed.

"Well you and your party were the last ones to see Maddie Shannon. She just disappeared the same time you and your party left. The detectives...."

"The detectives! What exactly is going on there Mr. Langston?"

Sullivan could hear every word and his face was a mask of shock. None of them had even stopped to think what Maddie's absence would look like.

She hadn't contacted her parents and with Mama Louisa and Megan missing as well he could understand why the police were involved.

"Mr. Clarion I didn't mean to upset you, but Ms. Shannon's parents have reported her missing, along with her roommate Megan O'Hara."

"Damn!" Jackson hissed and looked at Sullivan who had a pensive look on his face.

"Mr. Langston the two women in question are in North Dakota at my ranch. They have not been harmed, and traveled with my party on their own accord."

"Mr. Clarion I appreciate what you have told me, but I am afraid the detectives will need proof."