The Ebony Alpha Ch. 21

Story Info
Mothers and fathers and daughters.
7.6k words
4.8
19.5k
30
9

Part 21 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks everyone for continuing to read my little tale. It is a labor of love and I hope that you will comment and vote. Please feel free to give suggestions and ideas for things to come.

Thanks again Sultry.

Carlotta worked diligently transferring every written word into a digital file. She was making sure she left nothing out.

This journal along with all of her others were going to her daughter Drusilla. She really didn't want to send them away. Each and every journal was her life in print and she cherished then deeply.

But in a years' time her life had went completely to hell. Her connection with Remy Sandorian was severed along with her hopes and dreams for Dru. Now her alliance with Fabio Marconi was a threat to her very existence.

This last journal was all about Fabio and what she had done to help him. In her opinion, he was murderously insane. She was afraid that she wouldn't live to see another year, and she wanted her story to be told.

Carlotta wasn't always a bad person. She had dreams and ambitions just like anybody else. But with her magical powers she thought that she should have more; of everything.

She had started keeping her journals many years ago and they were her most trusted confidants. They never talked back or told her she was an evil bitch.

Those wonderful books of paper were the best friends she never had. Sad but true.

Now the copies would go to her daughter (and maybe she would come to understand her mother). Next the written journals would be destroyed so that there would be no paper trail.

Carlotta loved Drusilla but they were too different. Drusilla could manipulate the wind and rain, but didn't use her skills. Carlotta was not born with elemental powers and envied her daughter hers.

Her envy and lust for power had kept them distant for some time. Her illicit alliances with men Drusilla didn't trust, was another reason they weren't on good terms.

Sighing Carlotta pulled the flash drive from her laptop and dropped it into the padded envelope. She placed it in her purse and would mail it later.

She pitched the last book into the fireplace and with a flick of her wrist it became ash.

She felt much better about herself, and even relieved. If anything happened to her she would be content that her daughter would understand who her mother really was.

Turning around Carlotta was startled to see Fabio standing in the doorway.

"Fabio you scared me. How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough. Why are you destroying your journals Carlotta? I thought you couldn't live without them."

"If we start traveling Fabio I don't want there to be a paper trail." She pulled an identical flash drive from her pocket and showed it to the man.

"Going digital is all the thing. I can add and delete things easily from any computer. It is rather freeing, if I must say so myself."

"Are you still working on the new talisman? I am anxious to try it out and see if it really works." The wolf rubbed his hands together in anticipation and smiled at his partner.

"The changes that you suggested should keep me from being detected for a very long time."

"I think it will help a great deal. The shortcomings of the old talismans were that that didn't give you a scent at all. Now all you have to do is get a small sample of the person's DNA that you want to impersonate."

"Yes it is like the old Mission Impossible shows except I won't have to hide my identity with a mask. I will be a clone of the person I chose to be."

"But what will you do with the person you take Fabio? Surely killing them isn't the only way."

"I can imprison them or even drug them Carlotta. You could even come up with some potion that will keep them comatose while I assume their identity."

"That is a possibility. I will work on it right away."

"Good that should be all I need. I don't plan to be someone else for very long."

"Yes I agree, it will only increase the danger of being discovered."

"I am greatly impressed by your change of heart Carlotta. I know you didn't want to be involved with me. Unfortunately for you; the camera man didn't realize that you were not to be filmed."

Fabio smiled smugly at the female before him. She did well to hide her displeasure. Being blackmailed was never pleasant, but she was holding up very well.

The edited version of his interview was the one that had been aired. Carlotta was very present in the film, but he had them cut her out and give him the original copy.

Carlotta knew that if she even sneezed in the wrong direction he would make sure the world knew she was helping him in every way.

"I have accepted my fate Fabio. It isn't like I had many friends knocking at my door. Plus my experiments with you are going to help make me a very rich woman in the future. I have no regrets."

"That's what I like to hear Cara mio, but I am not fooled. You love your daughter much too much to just walk away. As long as she is important to you, I will never trust you completely."

Carlotta shrugged but didn't comment one way or the other. She walked to the door and left the room. She left her purse on the desk so that it didn't look like she was trying to hide anything from him.

From now on she had to be careful. She did love her daughter. She didn't want Drusilla to get hurt because of her.

She went to her small laboratory and grabbed the new talisman. She hadn't wanted her life to take this turn, but it was all her fault.

Now all she could do was hope that Fabio would keep his word. He used to be a man of integrity. She only hoped that a little of that old Fabio still remained.

************

Alisha entered her suite and collapsed on her bed.

"I can't believe I just did that!" she said out loud and hugged herself tightly.

She pulled off her blouse and held it to her nose. She wanted to capture Stephan's scent and commit it to memory.

She'd already memorized every inch of his incredible physic, and would have no trouble dreaming of him.

"I hugged him close enough for his scent to be all over my shirt." She whispered to herself.

She sniffed, and sniffed and sniffed again and then sat straight up in her bed.

"What the fuck! He has no scent. What kind of werewolf has no scent?"

Rolling onto her back Alisha looked up at the ceiling and tried to understand her findings.

Becky and Hazel had told her about some of the men using a potion that blocked their scent. It was so that their mate wouldn't find them. Is that what Stephan is doing?

Why would he do that unless he wasn't interested in settling down right now. Smiling Alisha settled into her bed and stripped off the rest of her clothes. Stephan would be just the man she needed right now.

Someone who was only interested in a fling. She would give herself to him and say goodbye. It was the perfect solution to her little problem.

She would give her virginity to a mature man and not some young pup. A man that would teach her the ways of love only maturity could.

Alisha yawned and closed her eyes. Stephan played the main part in her dreams; warm, attentive and oh so wonderful.

***********

"Oh Stephan! I'm so glad you told her. Now we don't have to force your hand!" Charles was ecstatic and smiled widely clasping Stephan's hand in a hearty handshake.

"Excuse me Alpha Dupac; but I didn't tell her anything."

"But what did she mean by those remarks and that kiss?"

"What did you mean by forcing my hand?"

The two men stood toe to toe glaring at each other.

Stephan remembered who he was talking to and backed away, lowering his eyes slightly. Charles Dupac was a very powerful Alpha and he didn't want to offend him.

"You answer me first Mr. Murphy." Charles stated as only an Alpha would.

Sighing loudly the younger man shook his head in confusion.

"I have no idea why Alisha said what she did. I wasn't even expecting her to kiss me either. She has me just as confused as you are."

"But she kissed you so passionately, how can you expect me to believe that nothing happened between the two of you?"

"Begging your pardon Alpha Dupac; Alisha is 19 years old she is an adult. Maybe you should be asking her these questions. She obviously wanted you to see what she did."

"Ah ha!" Aphasia exclaimed. "That little minx. She thinks that we were born yesterday. She was yanking our chain Mi Amor."

Aphasia smiled and looked at the two confused men in front of her.

"Alisha is trying to make us think that she has found her mate. Charles and I have been hounding our daughter to wait for her mate to find her."

"Well I have found her. So what does her kissing me have to do with anything?"

"She wants to lose her virginity now!" Persia said to the three adults.

"She is sick and tired of Mom and Dad telling her to wait foryou to find her Stephan."

"

How is it that you know this little one? Did your sister confide in you?"

"Yes Mom she did. I wouldn't be telling you if I wasn't sure she was about to do something stupid."

"Did you tell her about Stephan?" Charles asked his baby girl.

"No Dad, but I wanted to so many times. She has been so sad. I just want her to be her old self again."

Persia ran to her mother and buried her face against her chest.

"It is alright ma petite. Alisha will be just fine. Now wipe your tears. We are late for breakfast."

The three Adults looked at each other and smiled. Stephan was smiling with happiness; it seemed that his mate was attracted to him after all.

Alisha's parents were grinning with humor. Their daughter was much more like her mother than either of them thought.

"Stephan it seems that in spite of the ASI, our daughter has her sights set on you." Aphasia smirked.

"I figured as much, but we didn't do anything but run through the forest as two wolves getting to know each other." Stephan explained further.

Charles slapped Stephan on the back.

"I guess we will just leave you two to figure this out on your own."

Charles walked out of the door without answering Stephan's question, ignoring the frustrated look on Stephan's face.

"He is insufferable my dear. You must forgive him his arrogance. Although, you might as well get used to it. You'll be a part of the family soon enough."

Aphasia looked at Persia and lifted a finely shaped eyebrow in her direction.

"Are you coming with me or are you going to conspire with Stephan again?"

"I will walk with Stephan." Persia confirmed to her Mother and grabbed Stephan by his arm.

"Come on brother-in-law. Let's eat!"

"No food for me Little sister, but we should talk a little. Mainly about how much you really know."

"Not much more than I told you."

"But..." Stephan encouraged.

"I was going to tell Alisha about you, but I changed my mind. She is being really nice to me and I didn't want to ruin things between us."

"Thank you for that. I promise that I will not let another sun set without telling Alisha the truth."

"I hope so Stephan. Things have a way of revealing themselves any way. It would be best if she heard it from you."

The two conspirators walked across the lawn and to the main house. Stephan kissed Persia's hand and left her in the capable hands of her Mom and Dad.

He had a lot to think about this morning, and sleep would have to wait. His mate was ready for love.

Now he had to tell Alisha that he had been with holding the truth from her all this time. She was not going to be happy, he was sure if it.

But he was ready to take all of her anger, as long as it turned to passion. If their kiss was any indication, Alisha was full of fire and he was ready to get burned.

**********

Carlotta had just returned from running a few errands, her main one was to the Post Office. Now she was fine tuning her latest invention and couldn't wait for Fabio to try it out.

Carlotta pulled the thin tube tightly around the emerald and pushed it through the hole in the back of the pendant. It was filled with the DNA of her ex-husband Andrew Guyon.

He had been living in Lima Peru for the last ten years. He was a very wealthy man and had sent money for Drusilla until her eighteenth birthday.

Then it had just stopped. She had never heard anything more from him and to her knowledge neither had Dru.

She had plenty of his DNA, especially since she had plotted revenge on him for years. Now it would come in handy.

She remembered his scent, voice and mannerisms vividly. Hell they had spent many years together.

Drusilla on the other hand only remembered him from pictures. Andrew would be the perfect test for the new talisman.

She picked up a picture of Andrew and sighed. He had been a wonderful lover and provider. He was not very ambitious and he got tired of her pushing him. Now he didn't need her or their daughter and it hurt.

He was probably remarried with children and surrounded by powerful and rich friends. She couldn't take back the past, but she could at least try to make use of it for her future.

Carlotta walked into the main salon and handed the talisman to Fabio. She also gave him a small bottle filled with amber liquid.

"This DNA is from my ex-husband Fabio. The DNA in the Talisman will transform you into him in every way. Your scent will even be the same."

Carlotta explained.

"You will be a clone as long as you wear the talisman. Once you put the chain around your neck it will disappear into your body."

Fabio took the chain and put it around his neck. He was naked and Carlotta wanted to make sure that he had every birthmark and scar that Andrew did.

Fabio stood in front of a large full length mirror. The transformation was as if the wind had blown away the Fabio he knew, and left in its place Andrew Guyon.

The transformation was eerie. The man in front of the mirror was very tall at least 6'6. He had a tattoo of Drusilla's name on his arm.

His hands were large as were his feet and he smiled as he looked at his cock.

Wow! Was all he could say as he admired the man's endowment. Carlota must have really been a very satisfied woman.

He turned and faced the woman and noticed where her eyes were trained.

"My face is up here my love." Carlotta gasped and put her hand over her mouth. The Italian accent was gone, and a southern drawl had replaced it.

The rich baritone of his voice filled her with desire and his gray eyes seared her.

"I smell your arousal Carlotta. Although I am not really Andrew, I am very interested to see how his body works. Up for a little demonstration my love?"

"No you are not him. I was only reacting to what my eyes could see."

"It was not really a request Carlotta. I want you because you have awoken the wolf inside me. He is howling and clawing to be released. You smell like warm peach nectar and I for one am thirsty."

The man who looked like her ex-husband picked her up easily and walked upstairs with her in his arms. She tried to escape, but stopped after a few moments. Resistance was futile.

The fusion of his wolf and Andrew's size was too much for her. The talisman even prevented her magic from acting against him, because he had the DNA of her husband.

She closed her eyes and breathed in his scent. She could fool herself. It had been so long since she had been loved, and she had missed Andrew.

As she hit the large king sized bed she scrambled to her knees and undressed hurriedly.

Her desire was surging like the heat of a volcano. She could only see Andrew. The voice was Andrew's and the body certainly was. She was going to enjoy this and maybe Andrew/Fabio would too.

Fabio smiled evilly at the woman surrendering to him. Or was it to the body he held? He didn't give a shit.

He covered her with the body in his possession and began his exploration of the beautiful woman in the bed.

For one so old she was very lovely. She had worked her magic well, and her skin was soft and supple to his touch.

"Ah Cara Mio you feel so wonderful to me." Fabio licked her collar bone and lowered his mouth to her hardened nubs.

"No Italian please! Just try to be Andrew and I will be more accommodating to you."

"Si, Carlota I will try since you have done so much for me that is the least I can do."

She laughed at his slip and opened her eyes. It was amazing. He even moved as Andrew and her body responded in kind.

Moving lower Fabio covered her feminine mound with his entire mouth. He breathed her in and lapped at her juices.

"So succulent my love, and so sweet. I could drown in your flow." He captured her clit in his hot mouth and laved the swollen nub with his tongue. Carlotta moaned loudly and lifted her hips to his mouth for more.

"Please Andrew take me now! It has been so long. I swear, there has only been you!" Carlotta was lost in her fantasy and Fabio smiled only eager to oblige.

"Yes ma'am." He drawled and filled her with the oversized manhood of the body he used.

"Oh my God! It feels so good Andrew. Please faster, my love take me hard and fast!"

Carlotta was breathing rapidly and her orgasm was crawling slowly forward. Fabio suddenly grabbed her around the throat and tightened his grasp.

Carlotta opened her eyes and marveled at the sensation of fear his hands brought. Her climax surged forward and she screamed her release.

"Yes! Yes! Andrew take me!" She screamed out. Fabio still held her neck in his large fist. He increased the rhythm of his thrusts. He slowly lifted himself to his knees and his other hand joined the first.

He was gentle but soon his wolf surged forward and pushing his passion to an animalist pace. His body blurred and he released the woman form his grasp only to lift her body to straddle his own.

"Sit up my sweet and give me pleasure." He held her hips steady as she gained her balance and sought his face once more.

Carlotta's long dark hair fell over her shoulders and lay on Fabio's chest. She lifted her small body up and down on his giant shaft and impaled herself again and again.

"Oh my god I can't take much more Andrew help me. Make me cum I want to come all around your awesome cock!"

Her breasts heaved and shook as she bounced up and down on the man she had dreamed of for years.

"Not much longer Carlotta, we shall come as one."

Fabio shifted into overdrive and drove deep into her soaking cunt. She was so tight, and her velvet grip on him was more than he could bear.

Holding her body still he rubbed her clit with his thumb as he pumped her full of his seed. She finally climaxed and her torso fell as if he had whispered timber.

She laid her cheek against his warm chest and luxuriated in his musky smell.

"Thank you Andrew. It was so much better than I remembered."

Fabio didn't say anything to break the spell. This woman deserved her small bit of happiness; especially since she wouldn't get to enjoy it for long.

He thought about his plans again and considered killing her. He no longer needed her for anything and she was a loose end.

But she was a genius, even if the Witch's Council didn't recognize it. Maybe he would just use the sleeping potion she had made on her instead and see where things would lead.

He didn't know much about Andrew Guyon, but he knew every intimate detail about Carlotta. He had never thought about being a woman before, but the idea was sounding better all the time.

Drusilla and her mother's estrangement was just the opportunity he needed. A visit with the excuse to patch up their relationship would be the key. A key to open the gate to The Chamber's now very secure pack lands.

******************

Carlotta awoke to the smell of Italian food in the air. She smiled. Fabio was a great cook and she was starving.

Happy that she was still among the living; Carlotta dressed and headed to the kitchen.

"You have made my house smell like a five star restaurant Fabio. What do we have there?"