The Editor

Story Info
Reality gets reset to correct a problem.
4.3k words
4.31
13.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2007 by madengineer3

I wish to thank Talynnda11 for kindly editing this story.

This story is purely fictional, all participants are of legal age.

*

"Gabby" Brown was not an overly popular man. He wasn't despised or avoided, he just didn't seem to have anyone who was emotionally close to him. He wasn't a joiner; that is he didn't belong to many, if any, clubs or societies. In fact, when neighbors thought about it they couldn't even tell you what he did for a living; or for that mater if he did anything for a living. Neither could anyone tell you how old he was or where he had come from. You could say that he seemed to be a "nonentity". The funny thing about all of this was that even his most nosy neighbors didn't seem to even notice that they weren't curious about his life. Whereas most people would wonder about a man who didn't have a wife, or significant other; didn't have company or many guests, and didn't seem to have all the little household chores that other people had: nobody thought of any of these things if "Gabby" was the person being discussed. In fact nobody even remembered when "Gabby" first moved into the area, or who had previously lived in his house. For that matter, "Gabby" was almost never discussed.

On the other hand; Samantha, or Sam, was known to almost everyone in the area. She was despised by most of the people, ridiculed by others, and scorned by most of the rabid fundamentalists. In this area a large majority of people fell into the class of judgmental, legalistic, and rabid fundamentalists. Sam had been labeled a "loose woman", to use the old expression. Most of these people used the more modern term, slut. Everyone "knew" that Sam slept around. Everyone "knew" that Sam had no morals. Everyone "knew" that she belonged at the bottom of the barrel. Sam, herself, believed much of this as well. After all, could so many people be wrong? And, if they weren't wrong, what was the use of trying?

Sam had been raised by parents who had been part of the "hippie" slash "free love" drug culture. She had forcibly been exposed to sex, by her parents and brothers while she was yet at home. Both of her parents were multiple drug users as well as alcoholics. Before she was twenty she had already had more than one abortion due to her father's incestuous desires.. Sam "knew" that most people thought she was trash.

On the other hand there were the children of the Drake family. Pastor Drake was the local legalistic fundamentalist pastor. The Drake children were looked at as being pure, wholesome, all American kids. John Drake, the oldest of the children was a junior in a college a hundred miles away. John was an mathematics major with a physics minor. He had played sports and been a founding member of his high school's chess club and class valedictorian.

In college as well as in high school John was popular with many of his classmates. But John had a big secret problem. John was absolutely sure that he should have been Jane! He was a young woman trapped in a young man's body. With his strict upbringing, John could hardly admit to himself that he had a cross-gender problem. He didn't want to be this way; it simply was the way that he was put together. It wasn't until his junior year in college that he "found out about" transsexuals. There was a fancy junior year ball and it was socially expected that all the juniors would attend. John had little desire to go, but the social pressure was great. At almost the last minute a classmate, Mandy, had asked him to be her escort. Mandy was a physics major with a math minor, the mirror image of John's course of study. They had been in many classes together and had been lab partners in many courses. They got along well. They played chess together and discussed the college and world situation. John was comfortable around Mandy, which, to John, was surprising. John decided that taking Mandy to the dance was the "easiest way out" of his current situation.

The dance had been a great success. Mandy had talked John into walking her back to her apartment. Unlike most students, Mandy had no roommate.

John was reluctant, at first, but then agreed to go with her. When they got there she invited him in for a late night snack of pizza and soda. John agreed, after all this wasn't a romantic date. When they got into Mandy's apartment she put the pizza in the oven and told John she was going to get into more comfortable clothes. A few minutes later Mandy returned wearing a thin tee shirt and short shorts.

Mandy asked John if he considered her to be a close friend. John indicated that she was probably his closest friend. Mandy then asked him a very serious question; "Since you are my closest friend there are some things I should tell you, but before I do I need your solemn promise that you will never divulge what I'm about to tell you. Can you do that?"

"Yeah, since it is you I guess I can."

"This could alter the way you look at me, and I don't want to hurt our good working relationship. It's just that keeping this secret is eating me up inside."

John replied "There isn't much that you could say that would keep us from being friends."

"John, I've been watching you since we were freshmen together. I have been suspicious that we share the same problem. I was born as Manny Dixon, but the soul and spirit that were put into my body required me to shift my name to Mandy. I'm a pre-operative transsexual. Does that shock you?"

John sat there and tears started to roll down his face. For several minutes he couldn't speak. During this time Mandy was looking on with deep concern.

Finally John reached the point where he could speak again. "Mandy, you have no idea how much your honesty means to me. No idea. I was brought up in a home where such things were never discussed. Please tell me more."

The evening didn't continue much further before John asked Mandy to keep a secret. Mandy agreed, but had a somewhat knowing smile on her face.

"Mandy, my name is John but I should have been born Jane. I have the same problem but have no idea how to resolve it. It's tearing me apart. If I tell my folks, my parents will disown me and pretend I was never born. To them God never allows mistakes like this to happen. They will look at this a moral problem, not what we know it is. What do I do?"

The discussion carried on for most of the night. It was decided that their senior year John would room with Mandy and start letting friends at college know that he was Jane. John also started the hormone treatments and other steps toward physically being Jane. He also went before the local judge and had his legal name changed to Jane Drake. After all, most college towns and college campuses are a lot more accepting than many small towns. John informed his parents that since he had an extremely heavy work load his senior year that he wouldn't be coming home until after graduation. This decision postponed the eventual day of reckoning.

Everything was going well, until graduation. John had been accepted by most of his classmates as Jane. It was at the graduation that the "effluent hit the impeller". When his parents came to the graduation, they took one look at him, told him that he was no son of theirs, and that he was not to contact them or visit them. They turned around and left. Even though he had expected it, it was still a crushing blow.

Jane decided that he had to face his friends back home. Jane had discovered the soothing effects of the responsible, moderate use of alcoholic beverages during her senior year. Mandy had introduced him to responsible drinking.

Mandy insisted on coming with Jane on this visit. She had a very good idea of what lay ahead of Jane.

Jane's homecoming was, to put it mildly, cold and hard. Most of her/his friends had no use for him as a her. They couldn't understand how he could do this to his parents. Jane and Mandy, had wisely decided to stay in the town's hotel during this visit. It was in the hotel's bar that Sam walked over to his table. Jane and Mandy were sitting there commiserating. "Is that you, John?"

"Yeah, Sam, it is. My name is now Jane and this is my friend Mandy. Does my change shock you? Are you going to get all high and mighty with me too?"

"No, I heard how people had been treating you and thought you might like some non-judgmental company. Can I buy you and Mandy a drink?"

"We would appreciate it, but I should be buying for you."

"Why do you say that? After all, among us girls we seldom decide that we have to buy each other a drink. What do you like to drink?"

"An Old Fashioned cocktail would taste very good right now. "

"And you, Mandy?"

"A rusty nail, thank you."

"Stay where you are, I'll be right back."

Sam returned with the drinks and looked thoughtfully at Jane. "I suspect that you now feel a little like I have for most of my life. Everyone 'knows' I sleep around, 'knows' I must do drugs, 'knows' I must get my money by being a prostitute or such, 'knows' ......,'knows', and........'knows'! And yet, truth be known, I haven't done any of those things."

I was physically and sexually abused at home and still haven't gotten over the physical and emotional pain. I had to have two abortions, due to my father raping me. It is hard to be falsely accused. I think I can understand the hurt that you have right now. If possible I would like to help you through your pain. Having a person to talk to can help."

"I really appreciate that Sam. Mandy has been very supportive, but seeing support from someone who used to know me as John really helps. What do you do for a living, and where do you live?"

"Part of what I am going to tell you is off the record. Only one person in town knows some of these details. My parents and brother died in a car crash four years ago. My father didn't have a will so the state decided how the assets of my father's estate should be divided. As you know, we only have a justice of the peace here, to get to a real judge you need to go to the county seat. Since I am the only living relative I got all of the assets. Now, my father wasn't rich but he worked for a company that provided their employees with excellent life insurance. That insurance included a double indemnity clause for an accidental death. He also had purchased three of the cheap, accidental death only, insurance policies. All told he was covered to the tune of about a million dollars. I sold the family house and land since it held too many bad memories for me. I knew that I would probably never again have anywhere near that money so I decided to invest it. Do you remember old man Milton?"

"Yeah, he owns this Hotel doesn't he?"

"He used to own this Hotel and everyone around here thinks that he still does. This town is far enough off the beaten path that the old man Milton knew that the hotel was unlikely to ever be a really big profit maker. He had some health problems and wanted to retire someplace warm, and wanted to do it quickly. I offered him seven-hundred-thousand, in cash, for the hotel. I told him I wanted to keep the transfer of the property quiet. We had the property transferred and I handed him the cash in the county clerk's office. He took it. I now run the only hotel in town. Folks around here assume I simply live here. The management of the hotel is handled by means of a lawyer who lives in the county seat. He has strict instructions to not answer any questions regarding the ownership of the hotel."

"Good for you Sam. Thanks for understanding my problem. I have one big problem that I don't think can be solved! My parents won't allow me to retrieve any of the things I collected as I grew up. My stamp collection, my good chess board, and all those things that have some meaning to me even now. They won't even talk to me. I can, and have, forgiven them for how they have acted. I'm just very hurt by the whole situation."

"Jane, I think I may be able to help; or at least know someone who should be able to help. Do you remember "Gabby" Brown, on River street?"

"Yeah, I do. He's sort of a strange old duck, isn't he?"

"He may be strange, but at heart he is a very kind person with tremendous wisdom. He's probably the smartest person I have ever met. I've talked to him several times over the last few years. He seems to have a way to make things work out well."

"Will you introduce us?"

"Yes, when do you want to see him?"

"As soon as is reasonably possible, and I'd like Mandy to come along."

"How about tomorrow morning?"

"O.K."

"I'll pick you up at your room tomorrow at 8:30am. Are you o.k. with that?"

"Yes."

Jane and Mandy went to their room to get ready for bed. Jane didn't know what to think. She was frustrated and emotionally down.

Mandy spoke up. "O.K. Jane, I know how down you are right now. If you were already fully a woman and had a loving husband, what do you think you would do to help yourself out of the depression that you are in?"

"I don't know. I suppose I'd turn on some romantic music and hope that we'd mutually relieve each other's tensions. But, I'm not fully a woman yet and I'm not married."

"How about a good substitute? If you were married you'd be making out with a male, probably giving him a shower and then a blow job before making love. I'd be in the same boat. What if we take a shower together and pretend that the other one is our spouse for just tonight? I know we've never done anything like that before, but seeing you down this far I suspect that it would be good medicine."

At this suggestion, Jane began to get undressed as did Mandy. When they were fully nude they embraced each other and kissed deeply. After a few minutes of heavy petting, they made their way to the shower and spent the next half hour washing each other.

Mandy started the process by washing Jane. She left the washing of her cock until last. After very carefully washing Jane's cock and balls Mandy knelt down and started to give Jane a blow job.

Jane stopped her. "Please stop; I want to wash you first, then lets move to the bed where we can pleasure each other at the same time! Is that o.k. with you?"

And it was. When they got out of the shower they dried each other off and headed for the bed. Mandy laid down on her back and Jane climbed over her on all fours such that Jane's mouth was at Mandy's cock and Mandy's mouth was directly under Jane's cock. They each started to gently play with the others cock and balls. Mandy started to kiss, suck, and lick Jane's ball sack which really turned Jane on. In turn, Jane did the same for Mandy. The mutual oral masturbation continued for many minutes with each girl becoming more and more aroused. As they were ready to reach their climaxes they switched to using their hands to masturbate the other. They each had an explosive climax. After cleaning each other up, they fell asleep in each other's arms. In fact they slept better than they had in the last month or so.

At 8:30 in the morning there was a knock on the door. Sam was there to lead them over to "Gabby" Brown's house. Mandy drove them over in her car. When they got there, and started up the walk, the door was opened and "Gabby" was at the door with a smile on his face.

"You are just on time. I have already put on the kettle for tea. Please come in." Sam, Jane, and Mandy entered "Gabby's" house. "Come on into the kitchen, the other rooms are too formal for friends to share problems."

"Gabby" led them into a beautifully airy and light filled kitchen. The kettle just started to whistle as they sat down. Moment's later the tea pot with a "tea cozy" around it was steeping the tea.

Sam made the introductions and then "Gabby" started to speak.

"I know of all your problems. No, Sam didn't tell me. I've known about it for a long time, but there were things that had to happen before the problems could be resolved. Now, Mandy, although you haven't seen me before I have seen you. Do you remember the time when your father and mother suddenly realized that your desire to be a girl wasn't wrong but was simply the desire to be on the outside what you were on the inside?"

"Yes, but how...."

"In time dear one. In time. Sam, do you remember the time when a total stranger came up to you, called you by your name and told you to hang in there because God had a real reason and purpose for your life? You never saw him again after that."

"How did you....."

"In time child, in time.

"Jane, do you remember the sudden urge you had to go to the dance with Mandy? Do you remember the peace you felt when you were talking with her in her apartment? Mandy, do you remember the sudden realization that you were supposed to ask John to the dance?"

Sam, Jane, and Mandy sat there dumbfounded. Finally Mandy feebly asked: "How do you know these things".

"Sam, you were never sent to Sunday school, but Jane and Mandy were. They may remember a verse that goes something like this: 'See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always look on the face of God.' You'll find that in verse ten of chapter eighteen of the book of Matthew. There is a special work that you three are a part of. It has reached the point where certain changes are about to take place. My Lord is very unhappy with the legalistic teachings that have led people to forget that we are commanded to love each other, even when we aren't very lovable. People are going to be called back to where they are supposed to be in this little town. You will be instrumental in this change. But you do not have to provide the power to make the change happen."

Mandy asked; "who are you?"

"A very old messenger, Mandy; a very very old messenger. I'm also a bit of an editor. I can, when directed by the Author, modify how things are and change them into how they should be. Today, I'm the editor. Jane and Mandy, tomorrow you have doctor's appointments with the local gynecologist. You both need pap smears!"

"Uh, 'Gabby" we're women on the inside not the outside!"

"Gabby" smiled at this. "Sam, please show June, and Mandy into my bathroom and help them do a quick inspection please."

They made the short trip to the bathroom. There was absolute silence. Then the door opened and three very pale looking young women came out of the bathroom.

Jane spoke; "What happened "Gabby"? We had male genitals this morning but our bodies are now absolutely female! This can't happen,........ can it?"

"Gabby" smiled as he poured the tea. "You forgot one of the most important messages ever delivered to mankind. What is impossible to man is more than possible if God decides to do it. In this case God used one of his messengers; me. Let me tell you what has happened in the last few moments. Mandy and Jane your original birth certificates have been changed as have the electronic and film copies of them. They say you were born girls. The people who knew you in your home towns now know you were born girls. Jane, in your case your parents do not know you were born a girl but that is a part of the big plan. They will soon know, but they are going to have a very rude awakening."

"Oh, by the way, your finger prints, which are on file will prove that you are who you say you are. Pastor Drake is going to be faced with a powerful miracle. There is no evidence that you have ever been anything but a girl. Your high school records and college records have all been changed. The legal name changes you arranged, Mandy and Jane, are not to be found in the legal records. Jane, your father needs to again appreciate that 'All things are possible for God! Contrary to his theology God is still in the miracle business. He just is in it when He knows that it is time.'

By the way Jane, your gynecologist is also your father's best friend and head of the board of trustees for your dad's church. He will also sort of remember that the Pastor thinks you are his son and will call him shortly after the pap smear has been done. By this time two days from now you will be reconciled with your family. Your father is going to be very surprised when he walks in your room and finds that all your clothes are girl's clothes and that your sports trophies are for the girls teams. I'm looking foreward to watching his face as he makes that discovery."

12