The Education of Hannah

Story Info
She is given an introduction to the world of BDSM.
5.1k words
4.12
26.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah stood still in the middle of the dimly lit room, her dyed pink hair pulled into pigtails, her bright, curious blue eyes slowly taking in her surroundings. Her top was simple, a powder blue tee with cap sleeves, that hung slightly from her small breasts, barely a handful. She wore a pair of dark wash boot-cut jeans that hugged her button ass nicely, the reason she bought them. Her skin was as soft as velvet and pale, although it didn't show much in the dim light, and her lips were slightly larger than expected for her mouth, a pale, peach color.

Her eyes were closed as she took a deep breath in. She felt the giddy nausea of being nervous wash over her as she exhaled slowly. She felt someone put a hand on her left cheek, gently stroking it with their thumb, and she tilted her head towards the hand and placed her own over it, squeezing gently, lovingly.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this, kiddo?" Anton asked, concern evident in his tone. After another calming breath, she opened her eyes and smiled, blushing slightly. Anton was a handsome man with short cropped dark hair and a perpetual five o'clock shadow. His eyes were as blue as hers, but there was something behind them, something commanding and inflexible, something that demanded respect. He was bare-chested and barefoot, wearing only black yoga pants.

"Yes, Anton, I'm sure."

Anton smiled back at her and leaned forward, giving her a brief kiss on the forehead. He then removed his hand from her cheek and removed something from his back pocket: a white collar.

"Okay Hannah, here are the rules. I'm going to put this collar around your neck," he stopped at that and stroked her neck gently, smiling. "Your beautiful, slender neck...," she felt herself blush a little more at the compliment, "...and as long as it remains around your neck, you will be submissive to me. I will treat you however I wish and you will enjoy it, no matter how humiliating or degrading. I will not hurt you, much, and I will not take anything too far, but you will, for all intents and purposes, be my slave. Do you understand?" Hannah nodded. Her nerves had made her mouth dry and she was afraid to try and speak.

"Now, Hannah, I am going to say and do things to you that don't seem like things friends should do to one another, but this is not personal. This is part of the experience and the things I say and do I will only ever do if you are wearing the collar. Do you understand this as well?" Again, Hannah nodded. The nervousness was starting to turn to anticipation and the nausea was being overtaken by rising waves of excitement.

Anton stepped forward and Hannah lowered her head slightly, allowing Anton to reach around and secure the collar around her neck. He made sure it was secure and not too tight and Anton stepped back again.

"Take off your socks, your shirt and your pants, Hannah. In that order." Hannah quickly removed her socks and then hesitated a moment. Anton cocked an eyebrow and she removed her shirt. She blushed slightly as she bent over and pulled down her jeans. Anton cocked his eyebrow again at the sight: Hannah was wearing a tiny, pink, cotton thong.

"I thought you didn't wear thongs," he mused as he walked around and stood behind her.

"I got it just for you," she said, smiling and blushing a little. Blushing all over.

"It's adorable," he said as he placed his hand on her ass and squeezed gently. He then moved his hands to her upper arms and slowly traced them downwards, feeling her smooth skin and the slight tremble in her body. He got to her wrists then let his hands trail off of her.

"Remove your bra and your thong. Slowly." Hannah closed her eyes and reached behind her, undoing the clasp of her bra, letting it fall to the floor, exposing her small breasts. She slid her thumbs into the waistband of the skimpy, pink thong and bent over slowly, sliding it down her legs. Her cheeks burned crimson as she stood back, holding her hands in front of her exposed body, trying subtly, meekly, to cover herself. She was fully nude and Anton was standing right behind her.

She stood there for what felt like ages, waiting for Anton to act. She started to look over her right shoulder, but was stopped.

"Do not look back nor move, Hannah. I have not asked you to so until I tell you to do something, you will just stand there," Anton's voice was firm and commanding, but not unhappy. So Hannah waited a little longer. She examined the room they were in: there was a bed, numerous hooks and cords and bars hanging from the ceiling and walls, as well as a table with various sex toys and bondage gear on it. It reminded her of the bondage dungeons she had seen online, only brighter, and with a bed.

"Alright, I've decided what your first lesson shall be, Hannah." Anton could not see her face, but Hannah smiled.

LESSON ONE: SAINT ANDREW'S CROSS

Anton walked around in front of Hannah and her blush deepened. She found herself looking down, trying harder to cover herself.

"Hannah," he said in a stern voice and she looked up. "Put your arms by your sides and maintain eye contact." Hannah lowered her eyes and moved her arms slightly, but not to her side. She did not recall the last time she had felt so much embarrassment. Anton took a step forward and put his finger under her chin, gently lifting her face to be eye to eye with him.

He smiled at her and she managed a weak smile back. Then, without warning, he drew back his right hand and slapped Hannah across the face with enough force that she staggered backwards, off balance. She regained her footing and put her hand to her cheek and began to rub it. When she looked at Anton, tears were beginning to spill down her face.

Hannah looked hurt and betrayed by Anton's sudden and unexpected assault as he stepped forward and grabbed a handful of her pink hair. He jerked her head hard to the side and spoke to her through clenched teeth.

"Listen closely because I don't want to repeat myself. You belong to me now and I do not tolerate disobedience. I am going to treat you like the little slut you are and you're going to go along with it. Do you understand?" He let go of her hair and she wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"Now put your hands above your head." Hannah did so quickly for fear of being hit again. Anton stepped forward and she closed her eyes. She couldn't hide her shame, but she didn't have to watch it. She could feel Anton's breath on her face and felt him grab her right hand and wrap it in something, and then do the same thing with her left. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up.

Both of her wrists were fastened into leather hand cuffs and these were part of a spreader: a three foot bar of steel that insured her hands would stay where they were. The spreader was chained to the ceiling, limiting Hannah's mobility to a few feet in any direction. She looked back to Anton, who had gone over to one of the tables of toys and gear and was returning with another spreader and what she assumed was a ball-gag. Hannah opened her mouth to ask him what he was planning, but thought better of it.

Anton placed the spreader on the ground and stood back up.

"This isn't the last time I'll say this Hannah, but open your mouth." Nervously, she opened as wide as she could. Anton placed the ball in her mouth until it was a snug fit and tied it, rather tightly, around the back of her head. Her jaw was stretched enough that it was just slightly uncomfortable, but she knew she was not allowed to complain.

Anton then knelt before Hannah and grabbed one of her ankles, fastening it into the spreader's leather cuff. He looked up and found he was perfectly level with Hannah's pussy. He smiled and looked up at Hannah, who blushed again.

"Spread your legs for me, Hannah." She obeyed him, but not before closing her eyes and looking up; watching him just deepened her shame.

Anton grabber her other ankle and secured it in the cuff. Hannah was now standing, nude and spread-eagle, in front of him. Her body had no secrets now. Anton placed his hand on her lower leg and slowly, gently, began to slide it up. Hannah kept her eyes shut, but her body was starting to respond. As Anton reached the side of her knee, she felt a pleasurable tingle in her spine. He began to slowly move his hand up her inner thigh and she felt herself getting aroused.

Anton reached the apex of her legs and stopped, slowly removing his hand. He stood up and took a step back, looking Hannah up and down, her arms and legs bound and spread, the ball-gag firmly in place. He stepped up to her and gently stroked her cheek with the back of his hand. "You look so sexy right now, Hannah." Anton stroked her cheek a few more times then let it wander down her cheek to her neck and from there he traced a line down to her breast. Anton began to slowly massage her small breast and she felt her nipples getting hard with her rising arousal.

Anton leaned in and gave Hannah's neck a long, sensuous lick and she found herself letting out a small moan. At this, Anton grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back. She manage a small squeal of pain through the gag and Anton smiled, beginning to move his hand further down her body, lightly grazing her stomach, then her pelvic area. Her hips thrust forward involuntarily.

"Are you enjoying this Hannah? Do you like being tied up and used?" When Hannah did not answer, Anton gave her hair a quick, painful jerk. "Answer me." Hannah managed to whimper yes just as Anton's hand reached her pussy. Hannah began to breath a little harder as Anton gently rubbed his hand back and forth, smiling. She felt herself getting wet and her breathing continued to increase.

"You like this, don't you, Hannah? I've always known you were a slut, you just needed a chance to explore it." Anton's words only heightened her arousal further as he continued to slowly, gently, massage her young peach. Her breathing was starting to come in short, quick breaths and the smell of her sex began to fill the air.

Anton continued to grip her hair, pulling back on it a little more every few moments so that she never fully adjusted to the pain. He began to gently work his finger inside her and her body blossomed to accept it. Feeling how wet she had become, he gradually worked another finger in. Slowly, almost agonizingly so, he slid both fingers deeper inside Hannah. She closed her eyes and moaned against the gag.

He began to slide his fingers in and out of her pussy, slowly at first, but gradually increasing his speed until his rhythm matched her breathing. With what little focus Hannah was able to muster, she looked pleadingly at Anton, her eyes half-glazed over with lust and desire. He smiled wickedly and stopped abruptly, his fingers still inside her.

The glazed look immediately left Hannah's eyes and she tried to muffle protest through the ball-gag but only managed a trickle of saliva running down her chin. Anton left his fingers inside her for a moment, smiling as she struggled and pushed against them, trying to get him to continue. But he did not, slowly pulling his fingers out from her.

"I have a present for you." He loosened the back of her ball-gag and removed it, letting it hang around her neck. Hannah's jaw was slightly sore from having it stretched for so long and she closed it quickly. Anton brought his fingers up to her face and held them near her lips. She could smell herself and, strangely, found the smell intoxicating.

Anton teasingly brushed his fingers over her lips. Hannah did not know what she was expected to do but the intimacy and the smell kept her wet. He pressed his fingers slightly against her lips and she didn't resist. As he slid his fingers into her warm mouth, she could taste herself and found this was not disagreeable. As she closed her eyes, she sucked instinctively, licking and cleaning her own wetness from his fingers. Anton smiled approvingly as he removed his fingers from her mouth.

"You seem a little worked up," he teased as she continued to breathe heavily "perhaps I should give a while to calm down and relax."

"No Anton, you can keep going," she interjected. Anton's smiled disappeared and he slapped her, hard, across the face. She looked back, her cheek red, tears welling in her eyes.

"Do not ever interrupt me again, do you understand?" Hannah started to nod and Anton slapped her again. When she looked back this time, tears freely rolled down her cheeks. "That was so you don't forget," he added. He replaced the ball-gag in her mouth.

LESSON TWO: SLAVE POSITION

Walking around behind her, he placed his hands on her slender hips and began to run them up her body. "What shall we do next, kiddo?" She leaned back against him as his hands reached her breasts and began to massage them. He pinched her nipples, lightly at first, then harder as they stiffened between his fingers. She pushed back against him harder, pressing her ass against his crotch.

"Someone's feeling frisky," Anton said as he traced his hands back down to Hannah's hips. She began to rub her ass against him and she could feel his growing erection through his pants. "I think it's time for you next lesson."

He knelt behind her and undid her ankles from the cuffs on the spreader. Standing, he undid the cuffs from her wrists and she tentatively put her hands by her sides and closed her legs. Anton walked away from her for a moment and she did not dare look back. It wasn't long before he returned and she felt something cold and leather wrapped around her arms and slip over her hands. It felt like he had slid her arms into long, leather gloves that covered from the tips of her fingers all the way up to just below her shoulders.

A jolt of pain suddenly made her gasp as the gloves were pulled tightly so that her elbows were nearly touching. It strained terribly on her shoulders which she feared would be torn from their sockets. But Anton did not attempt to bind her arms any closer than that. He laced up the arm binders, keeping her arms behind her and thrusting her chest out. She looked over her shoulder pleadingly as Anton walked around to stand in front of her.

He put his right hand on her shoulder and pushed down gently. "Get down on your knees," he said and Hannah complied. He crouched in front of her and reached behind her head, undoing the ball-gag. Hannah closed her mouth, relaxing her jaw. Anton began to slowly trace his thumb over her lips. "Have you ever sucked cock before, kiddo?" Hannah slowly shook her head and blushed slightly, looking to the floor. Smiling wickedly, Anton put his finger under her chin and raised her to look in his eyes. "First time for everything," he said, causing her blush to deepen. He stroked her cheek with the back of his fingers and stood.

Hannah looked up, her blue eyes simultaneously filled with expectation and hesitancy. He slowly removed yoga pants and Hannah silently gasped. She had seen pornography before but had never seen a real cock, especially not this close. Anton began to stroke his semi-erect member, preparing it for Hannah's inaugural act of fellatio.

She stared straight ahead, fascinated, watching Anton's dick grow in his hand and she began to wonder if it would all fit in her mouth. Or what it would taste like. Or what she would do with it. This was all new to her and now she wondered if she'd be able to satisfy Anton properly. Anton stepped forward and gently rubbed the head of his cock against Hannah's cheek.

"Nervous?" he asked. She shook her head no even as the butterflies in her stomach intensified. He began to run his cock across her cheek to her lips where he tenderly traced it over her top lip first, then her bottom. It felt soft and warm against her skin. As he drew it across her lips, she tentatively stuck out her tongue and lightly licked the very tip then looked up to Anton for approval.

Nodding slightly, he began to stroke her cheek as she lightly licked it again. Slowly, she moved from the head to licking a part of the shaft, stopping occasionally to kiss it. Ignoring the ache in her shoulders, she continued to kiss and lick Anton's cock until he grabbed a handful of her pink hair and jerked her head backwards. Involuntarily, she let out a small moan.

"Time to suck dick, slut," he said, placing his cock back at her lips, putting his hand on the back of her head and pushing it gently forward. Hannah let her lips part around it and the head slid into her mouth. It was soft and warm and didn't taste bad to her. She let the head rest on her tongue and just knelt there, unsure what to do.

"Suck it," Anton said "like you did with my fingers." Hannah closed her eyes, relaxed and began to move her tongue around Anton's cock. She moved her lips forward slowly, venturing to take more of him in her mouth before slowly drawing her lips back over, sucking as she did. As she did this, Anton began to stroke her hair, so she continued, taking a little more in her mouth this time. She went on doing this for several minutes, trying to take a little more in each time. Anton's cock was covered in a thin sheen of saliva as Hannah continued to slowly bob her head back and forth.

"For your first blowjob, Hannah, you're not bad," Anton noted and Hannah opened her eyes and looked up for a moment. He was looking down at her, on her knees, hands bound painfully behind her back, half of his cock in her mouth. She closed her eyes and resumed sucking. Anton's hand, which was still stroking her hair, stopped suddenly and gripped a handful. "Let's see if you can't fit more in your mouth." He pulled her head forward, easing more of his dick into her mouth and she began to gag a little. At this, he tightened his grip and forced more of himself into her tiny mouth; she could feel the head inching back towards her throat, beginning to choke her. She struggled but with her arms bound, she was powerless to stop him. Her eyes had just begun to water and tears were starting to run down her cheeks when Anton finally stopped and pulled out a little, granting her some reprieve and a chance to catch her breath.

This didn't last long though. As soon as he felt she had caught her breath, he drove his cock right back into her mouth. He grabbed another handful of her hair with his freehand and began to force himself in and out of her mouth. What had started as her first blowjob quickly turned into Anton fucking her mouth. As he face-fucked her, the excess saliva began to run down her chin as more tears streaked her cheeks. She tried her best to swallow him and relax her jaw but she still found herself gagging frequently.

After several more thrusts, Anton withdrew his cock and released his grip on her hair. She looked up at him, her chin coated in saliva, her eyes stained with tears. She was suddenly worried she had disappointed him. Her shoulders throbbed and her jaw was slightly sore but Anton had told her to expect all this and he didn't want him to think she was just a little girl anymore. She wanted to prove she was a woman but now, she began to fear she had failed.

She had not failed though. Anton walked behind her, presumably to the table he kept going to in order to retrieve new devices and toys. He returned quickly and she felt him stroke her hair again.

"You are beautiful, Hannah," he said as she felt him release her arms from the binders. She quickly brought her arms forward, both stretching and relaxing her sore shoulders as Anton walked around in front of her and knelt. He had a soft, cotton cloth in his hand with which he gently dabbed her eyes dry before wiping the saliva from her chin. The whole time, he held her gaze. He put the cloth down, leaned in and kissed her gently before withdrawing, just a little. She could feel his breath as he felt hers and so they stayed, their eyes locked, for several moments.

12