The Education of Jasmine Ch. 03

Story Info
Jim calls Jasmine.
1.8k words
4.37
18.6k
2

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine awoke the following morning with George sprawled on top of her still partially dressed. They had fallen asleep immediately after their extremely hot lovemaking; both were totally satiated. George rolled off of Jasmine and got out of bed, ‘I could stay here all day with her' he thought. He kissed her gently and went to shower before work. The hot shower washing over his body and relaxing his aching muscles, reminding him why they were aching in the first place.

Jasmine stretched lazily on the bed languishing in the warm sunshine. She was smiling because she felt wonderful. The sun felt so warm upon her naked body. She wondered to herself, ‘Was Jim watching last night? I hope so.' The thought of his eyes upon their candlelit bodies last night made her feel sexy. ‘When did I become such a exhibitionist anyway?' Jasmine giggled at this thought.

‘I don't want to get out of bed, I want to stay in bed with George.' Jasmine thought. Sighing Jasmine got out of bed, pulled on her white fuzzy robe and got George's suit, shirt and tie out for him and laid them on the bed she had so recently lain in. Then she went downstairs to make coffee and breakfast for George. She got the coffee going, the smell of freshly brewed coffee waking her and getting her moving. She cooked George his breakfast just like she did everyday. He walked into the room and stood watching her.

George thought ‘I am a very lucky man' as he dressed in his business suit that Jasmine had laid out for him earlier. ‘Jasmine spoils me terribly, doing almost everything for me. She is beautiful and after last night she looks even more so.' He remembered how her hair was tousled, her lips still swollen from their passionate kisses. ‘Gorgeous, and all mine. I wish I had more time this morning to spend with her.' George thought. He could smell the scent of their lovemaking from the night before in the room. These thoughts made his suit just a little bit tighter but he enjoyed the feeling. His job waited; never had he wanted to skip work this badly.

He walked up behind his wife and put his arms around her waist, startling her a bit. "Morning Jasmine." He nuzzled his freshly shaven face into her neck and kissed it gently. Inhaling the scent of her aroused him further. He pressed close to her and let her know exactly how he was feeling this morning.

‘He smells so good this morning.' Jasmine thought. "Morning George." Her back instinctively arching so it fit perfectly against him. He did not want to let her go, but he must. The feeling of her ass against his semi-erect cock was making him hard and he did not have time this morning to make love to her, they had overslept as it was. He moved away with a heavy heart and gathered his things to leave.

"Coffee?" she asked even though she already knew the answer and was filling his travel mug.

"I would rather go back upstairs." He said with a passion filled voice. "But we do not have time." Georges face had frown lines; he really meant what he had said.

Jasmine looked at him in surprise. "Why George!" She giggled "You naughty boy! Just wait till tonight and we will do just that." Jasmine winked at George and she walked to the door where he stood with the coffee and toast in her hand. Each step seemed very provocative to George this morning, maybe because he knew exactly what was under that robe.

He smiled at her, grabbed his coffee mug and some toast "I'm gonna be late, someone was distracting me this morning. Bye Jasmine. I love you." He kissed her mouth and went out the door.

"I love you too George. See you tonight." She let him go then and watched him rush off to his job. ‘I can't wait till tonight.' She thought. Turning she went back inside to clean up the kitchen and then to shower and get dressed herself.

Jim watched George leave for work. He watched George kiss Jasmine and he did not like it. He wanted to kiss her like that and have her kiss him like she kissed George. Jim waited a little while; the tension was driving him insane. He called Jasmine when he could wait no longer. He wanted to tell her what he had seen last night and about jacking off in her bathroom, he could still smell her scent. The lust he was feeling for her was incredible today. Each time he thought of her he wanted her more. He did not know if he would even be able to concentrate on his afternoon class. The phone rang and she picked up. "Hello, hello?" Silence. He was tongue-tied. "Is anyone there?"

Just as she was about to hang up she heard "Hi, ummm this is Jim." He croaked at last. "How are you Jasmine?"

"Oh, hi Jim, I am doing great this morning, how about you?"

She sounded like she was in such a good mood. "I am doing well also, thanks."

"What can I do for you Jim?"

"I think we need to talk about what happened in the garage. I just wanted to apologize." He had not meant to say that. It just slipped out. ‘Shit. I am screwing this up' he thought.

"Oh, ok." she stammered, taken off guard. "Apology accepted." What else could she say? ‘This is awkward.' Jasmine thought. Actually it was very embarrassing. Thank god George had left already. Just how would I explain this call?' Jasmine thought.

"Jasmine, I have to say this, please do not be angry with me. I still want to get my hands on you, but it will have to be on your terms, I won't do anything like what happened last night again. I will wait for you." Jim told her the truth, she knew it anyway, he could tell by the look in her eyes when she had looked at him last night.

"Jim, this is awkward for me. Please do not read more into things than are there ok? I mean I am old enough to be your Mom, and I am married to George. I love George very much and I am not about to mess with my marriage like that. Do you understand?"

"You sure don't look like anyone's Mom Jasmine." Jim blurted out. "I know you're married, I don't want anything except sex." ‘Shit I am really blowing it.' Jim thought. "Just think about it please? I will be. If you want me you know where to find me."

His cocky attitude was irritating Jasmine. "Jim, it's not going to happen and you know it. I have to go now, good-bye." Jasmine didn't know what to say except to end the call as quickly as she could. She was totally flustered.

"Bye"

He had made his move, but he had lied, he was going to pursue her even more. ‘She will give in to me.'

‘Well.' Jasmine thought. ‘That was awkward, in fact it was downright horrible.' She had to tell George. Jim would make his intentions clear anyway, he was too young to keep his true intentions hidden. Jasmine decided she had to tell George about what happened in the garage last night and about this mornings phone call.

Jasmine went through her day with a bit of heavy heart. She did not know the best way to tell George about Jim. Perhaps it was just best to come out and tell him everything. They had always been nothing but honest with one another, no matter how painful it was.

After dinner she called George into the living room. "George, can you come in here? We need to talk." She may as well get it over with, the sooner the better.

"What's wrong?" He asked with a worried sound in his voice.

Jasmine took a deep breath and started to tell George exactly what happened. "Nothing is wrong. But something did happen last night and I have to tell you about it." ‘Here goes.' she thought. "Remember when I went to garage last night?"

"Yes." George was getting worried now. He thought something had happened, but he was not one hundred percent sure.

"Well, Jim followed me to the garage and he kissed me. He would have fucked me right there if I would have let him." Jasmine said. ‘There, he knows.'

"What???" George yelled and stood up. His face showing his anger, it was slightly flushed. He was angry with both Jim and with Jasmine. His reaction surprising him, and he was jealous too. He took a deep breath and tried to calm down, then sat back down beside Jasmine. He should have expected this. "What exactly happened?"

"Nothing much happened, Jim kissed me, I pushed him away and said no. Then I left. I admit it was hot but I could not do it George. Then this morning he called here and apologized and said he still wanted sex, but it was up to me when. I didn't know what to do so I said no. Then I told you." Jasmine said. ‘There. He knows everything. I feel much better telling him, even though he's upset. He did yell, I hope it is mostly surprise and not all anger.' Jasmine felt guilty for hurting George like this, but he needed to know.

"Are you going to take him up on it?" George asked in a cool tone of voice. He really wanted to know. He kind of hoped not, but in a way he hoped so. ‘I really can't believe she told me at all.'

"I don't know." She said. "I don't know if I could, sometimes it sounds fun. But then sometimes it sounds very wrong." It was exciting to tell George about Jim making a move on her in the dark garage, just thinking of that kiss made her tingle all over again. Her nipples hardened under her shirt, rubbing against the soft cotton of her t-shirt. Jasmine didn't tell George about her sexually excited thoughts, but when she looked at him she realized he knew where her thoughts had been and she blushed.

George looked at Jasmine, ‘I know what she is thinking about and it's arousing to her, hell it's arousing to me too! Even if she was thinking of another man.' George thought. "Honey, if you want him, take him. Just do it." George decided to let Jasmine take control of the situation. ‘I can't believe I basically gave Jasmine permission to fuck Jim.'

Jasmine looked at him dumfounded. She could not believe what George had said. He wanted her to enjoy Jim and she could do whatever she wanted with him. ‘I guess I can think about it. It might be fun. But then maybe it would not.' Jasmine thought. It was a decision not to be taken lightly.

They went to bed that night and just went to sleep. Both were emotionally exhausted by the days events. They snuggled close to each other and rested. Neither had any idea of what the next day would bring.