The Education of Jasmine Ch. 04

Story Info
Eric's ride home.
2.3k words
4.51
19.1k
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four – Eric's Ride Home

The day started out just like every other day. George took Jasmine's car because it needed some work done on it. She still had George's car in the garage, but she seldom drove it. George had a really nice sports car, sleek, white and powerful, but Jasmine was not very comfortable driving it at times, but then at other times that car made her feel young and free.

Jasmine was puttering around the house when the phone rang. It was Rick and he had a favor to ask Jasmine. "Could you pick Eric up from school? I hate to ask this, but I am in a jam. I have been called to a late meeting with my boss this afternoon and there is no way to get out of it."

"Yes I can pick him up Rick, should I just drop him off at home or bring him here?" She had a lot to do, but she had time to swing by the school.

"I'll let him decide. Thanks a million, Jasmine I owe you one. Got to go, bye." Rick said.

"Bye Rick."

Jasmine quickly finished up her chores and went to clean up before going to pick Eric up. She remembered George had taken her car for an oil change that day and left his nice sports car there. 'Well I will just have to drive it.' She thought. It was hot today maybe she would drive with the top down. She may as well get a tan too, she ran upstairs and grabbed the shorts and tank top she had worn the other night. She pulled her hair back into a messy ponytail and grabbed her sunglasses and went and got into the car.

Jasmine went out to the garage, a little thrill going through her when she thought of Jim kissing her there a couple nights ago. She opened the car door and started the big car, the motor roaring to life. She pulled out into the street feeling a bit naughty today, so she pressed the gas and the tires made a nice little burnout on the pavement. She smiled to herself thinking of what the stuffy old bitch down the block would think of her today. No doubt she had been looking out her window as she always did. She laughed as she thought about it. She drove a little faster than usual and turned on the music loud, the classic sounds of AC/DC pounding out of the speakers. She felt like she was twenty something again and she felt great.

She did not turn the music down when she pulled up to the school.

Eric knew she was picking him up, but he sure didn't expect this! She pulled up just as everyone had got out of class for the day, her hair was windblown, her tan shoulders on display. 'Damn' I like this.' Eric thought. He walked slowly to her car and got in. His friends were staring at her and not believing how lucky he was, a hot blonde in a sports car. They all wished to be him today.

She pressed the gas pedal as she did earlier and the car jolted away the tires giving a small squeal. She looked towards him and asked "Do you need to stop anywhere on the way home?"

He looked back but could only see his own reflection in her sunglasses. "Could we stop by 7-11?" He didn't need anything but he wanted to spend more time with her and to be seen with Jasmine. 'She's hot.' Eric thought.

Jasmine pulled up right front of the store and all eyes were looking at the blonde in the hot car. "Want anything?" Eric asked. 'Shit that sounds like I'm asking her out or something.' Eric thought and he flushed a bit.

Jasmine noticed Eric's face color a bit, but decided to ignore it. "Maybe a diet coke, it's warm today. Thanks Eric." Jasmine said. 'Well, well, well, the young fellow thinks I am attractive.' She felt powerful with her sexuality today, it must have been the great sex she and George had been having these days. It would be so unfair to lead Eric on like that. 'He's probably still a virgin.' Jasmine thought.

Eric got out of the car and walked inside, he grabbed two pops from the cooler and went to the counter. His friends were there and came over.

"S'up Eric, who's the fine piece of ass you rode up with?"

"She lives next door." Eric told them "Bet you wish the woman next door to you looked like her don't you?" He grinned a big grin like he had already been with her.

"Hell yeah! You gonna bang her?" one asked.

"Have you seen her naked yet?" another wanted to know.

"Not yet, but she wants me and we are going to her house where we will be alone. It's only a matter of time before I nail her. You can tell when a bitch wants your cock." He bragged. "She had her hand all over my knee on the way here. Hell maybe we won't even make it back to her house." Eric lied; nobody knew he was really a virgin.

"Later dude." He said and walked out to the car and got in, he then waved to his friends. He handed Jasmine her diet coke. She took the bottle and held it against her chest. The coldness of the bottle felt very nice upon her hot skin. Eric tried hard not to stare at the bottle of pop nestled between Jasmine's breasts, but he could not help it. His eyes were riveted to her. Jasmine lifted the bottle away from her chest and lifted it up and opened it. Eric's eyes were still upon Jasmine's chest, he could see where the bottle had been, and it had left a damp spot on her skin making it glisten in the sun. She tipped the bottle to take a long swallow and Eric's eyes rose from her chest to her lips and neck. He imagined those lips upon his now very erect cock.

"It's warmer than I thought, Thanks Eric." Jasmine knew just what she had done to Eric and it made her horny to do it, but it could go no further, he was younger than her own son. 'Maybe I am bad to do that to Eric, but it was so much fun!' Jasmine thought and one corner of her mouth rose in a naughty little grin.

"No thank you!" he said. 'I know what I will be dreaming about tonight.' Eric thought. She pulled away from 7-11 even faster than before. They drove with the music loud and the wind blowing their hair. He didn't know how he was going to hide his hard-on when he got home, but it was all worth it. Maybe he should let her see it. 'Nah, I better hide it.' Eric thought. They got home and he put his books in front of himself to hide his raging hard-on and got quickly out of the car. "Thanks for picking me up Jasmine, I better go home."

"Anytime Eric. See you" she said and got out of the car too. She closed the door and noticed he was walking stiffly. 'He has a raging teen-age boner! That's why he left so quickly. God I am batting fifty percent so far, two of them would fuck me in a New York minute.' Jasmine thought. That thought made her feel very horny indeed. 'Eric is way to young, no chance of that happening.' she thought.

Eric walked to his house with his hard cock hitting the books in front of him. It was uncomfortable as hell. Nobody was home yet. 'Thank god, I have to jack off so bad!' Eric went up to his bedroom as quickly as he could. His hand already caressing the bulge in his pants. He threw the books on his desk and unzipped his pants letting his erection free of its restraints. He lay upon his bed and thought of Jasmine putting that cold bottle of pop between her breasts.

Eric's hand was slowly running up and down the erect shaft of his penis. He had seen Jasmine's nipples through the thin cotton of her top as they drove home and he wanted so badly to place his lips upon them. 'I wonder if she was wearing panties? I bet she was not, she didn't have a bra on again.' He could feel the pressure in his balls building as his hand stroked harder and faster with each thought of Jasmine. His breath was coming quicker now too and his hand was moving harder and faster upon his young hard cock. 'I would unzip those shorts and grab her hot ass and shove my cock so deep into her. She would never want anyone but me ever again.' That did him in, the pressure in his balls exploded and swept down through his cock to squirt on his hand and stomach in long thick white steams of cum. 'Holy shit! That's the biggest load I have ever shot.'

He was spent. 'I wish I could really fuck her brains out.' Eric thought as he cleaned himself. He went down the hall to the bathroom and glanced out the window. 'Oh my god!' The view was directly into Jasmine's bedroom and she was doing exactly what he had done just minutes ago.

Jasmine lay upon the bed totally naked, her skin gleaming in the afternoon sunlight. She had let her hair down and it was streaming along the pillows. Her head was thrown back in total abandon while one of her hands touched those lush breasts Eric had dreamed about a few minutes ago. Jasmine's other hand was down in her pussy stroking it gently and bringing her clit to life. Her legs were spread wide and Eric could see Jasmine's pussy clearly. He had seen pictures before, but never a real one, nor had he seen a woman masturbate. Nothing was going to pull him away from the window now.

Jasmine was horny and she could not wait for George to return. She had to relieve the sexual tension or she would go crazy. The sun upon her naked body felt wonderful as did her hands touching all of those spots she knew so well.

Her hands stroked her skin in lazy small circles igniting the fire between her legs even more. They trailed from her breasts to her thighs and back up to her breasts again. One hand slowly went down to her pussy and she pinched her nub between her fingers. A moan escaped from her mouth and that hand did not leave.

Her fingers dipped into her wet waiting pussy and yet another moan escaped from her lips. She needed it bad. Jasmine did not usually play with the dildo George had bought her, but today was an exception. Jasmine sat up and opened the drawer on the night table and pulled out the big blue dildo. As she laid back onto the bed she saw Eric's face in the window of the house next door. 'So, I have an audience. This makes it even more fun.' Jasmine smiled to herself.

'I better make this worthwhile for him then.' Jasmine put the dildo into her mouth and sucked on it like she was giving it a blow job. 'He'll be imagining I am sucking his cock like that.' Jasmine pulled the dildo from her mouth and drove it deep into her wet and waiting pussy.

She came almost immediately, but once was not going to be enough today. Jasmine pulled the dildo slowly out from between her red and swollen pussy and licked her juices from it. She knew he would be stroking his cock now. Her other hand had two fingers buried deep while she sucked the dildo but she did not want her fingers so she pulled them out and pushed the dildo back into herself.

Jasmine teased her pussy slowly at first, pushing the dildo into her waiting pussy letting her desire build. She pulled it from her body only to want more with each stroke. Writhing upon the bed and her hips rising up towards each thrust she could no longer tease Eric for she had forgotten all about him watching her. All she thought of was the feeling between her legs now. Each thrust was quicker as she drove the dildo into her pussy as far as it would go and as hard as she could. Her breath was coming quicker and her body glistening with sweat now, her pussy was dripping with her juices and the room smelling of her sex.

She was crazed with desire; it would not be long before she reached her climax. It was then she raised her head and looked directly into Eric's eyes. She could see him stroking his cock as she fucked herself. Jasmine gave a cry as she exploded the juices running from her pussy flooding the bed. She could not move because she was totally spent. The hot sun dried the sweat from her body cooling her. She almost feel asleep there, but then remembered that she had to get up and make George dinner.

Sighing Jasmine rose from the bed, dildo in hand and stood at the window looking at Eric who was still stroking his cock. She watched him as he came, his release quick and strong.

'Nice, very nice, too bad he's so young.' Jasmine sighed. She turned and went into the bathroom and washed up her dildo and herself. She went back into her bedroom and put the dildo back in the night table drawer, straightened the bedclothes and got dressed. She sprayed some air freshener to cover the smell of her sex.

Jasmine then went and cooked George's dinner. 'Maybe tonight I will go for a walk and cool off.' Jasmine thought, that naughty little grin curving up one corner of her mouth as it always did when she had naughty thoughts.