The Education of Jasmine Ch. 07

Story Info
The Morning After.
2.3k words
4.47
13.5k
2

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George was apprehensive about waking Jasmine this morning. He was not sure if she had forgiven him for last night's argument, even if she said she had. Never in their many years of marriage had they fought like that, and while it was exciting it was also frightening for him. He loved Jasmine very much and did not want to lose her. He held her in his arms, not moving, enjoying her closeness. The smell of her hair was arousing to him and her legs entwined with his were not helping at all. In fact he was becoming downright uncomfortable. Her soft skin, her feminine smell, her naked body pressed against his harder male one and the smell of sex from last night that still permeated the air. Still he did not move.

Jasmine knew George was awake and that he was aroused. She feigned sleep, staying close to him, knowing it was the reason for his state of arousal. She supposed she should not tease him so.'It would be a shame to waste such nice hard cock like that.' Jasmine thought.She pretended she was half awake and moved her hand slowly up his bare thigh, feeling the muscles tighten in response to her touch. She smiled to herself, a wicked naughty smile that if George had been able to see it, would have driven him insane with lust.

Her hand rested on the top of his thigh, she turned slightly, getting closer to him, and her eyes were still closed tightly as if she were sleeping. Her eyes fluttered open to see George's face looking intensely at her as her hand enclosed his cock within her grasp. His eyes widened and his body jerked in response. "Good morning George, looks like someone is glad I am awake." She purred and grinned at him with that sexy grin of hers. He pulled her on top of him and kissed her deeply, exploring the silky depths of her mouth with his tongue. Their lips sliding over one another's with sureness only a couple that has been together a long time can possess.

Jasmine tore her mouth away from George's and kissed his neck, sliding down his shoulders, her tongue warm and sensuous on his body. She went lower till she found his nipple. She licked one nipple, then the other, her fingers rubbing the nubs between her fingers, exciting and arousing him further. She lowered her head to suckle his nipple gently, making him moan and shove his hips upwards. She swirled her warm wet tongue around the nipple and then released it. "Noooo, don't stop." He hissed. "Please." She looked up to him, the colour of her eyes deepened with lust and the curve of her mouth raised in that way that drove him insane. She then lowered her head to other nipple, grazing his damp chest with her soft mouth.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her on top, trying to get inside of her warm silkiness. "No." He looked at her with incredulous look. 'No? What the ...' he thought. "You want to fuck me George? Hmmm. Well do you?" Jasmine said in a harsh tone of voice. He was going to have to ask for it today and he knew it.

"Yes Jasmine. I wanna fuck you so bad."

"You may not."

His confusion was showing upon his face. "Why Jasmine? I need you so badly now." He pleaded and she almost felt sorry for him, almost, but not quite. Jasmine had something new in mind for George, something she had never done before, but found exciting.

"Because George, you may not fuck me today. However, if you do everything I tell you I will fuck you, but only if you please me. Oh yes George, today you are my plaything, do you understand me?"

"Yes." George thought, 'Wow, she's never done that before, I don't know if like it.' He lay still, not moving, his was cock aching for her, feeling the heat from her so close, but so far away. Jasmine crawled up George's body, slowly, feeling him tense with each inch she crept forward. Soon she was sitting on his chest, he could feel her wet sex upon his chest and he wanted to plunge his fingers inside, but he knew he dare not.

Jasmine did not stop on his chest long; no she had something else in mind, something she enjoyed, but that George did not indulge in often enough to suit her taste. "Don't move unless I tell you to George."

"Ok."

Jasmine stood on the bed in front of George, straddling his chest. She took two steps forward so that his face was directly below her sex. Her freshly shaven pussy that he liked so much without hair was right above him exposed to his view. He wanted to touch it so badly now, but he stayed still and only devoured her with his eyes. "Do you like what you see George?"

"Yes, I want to touch you so badly. Please baby, soon"

"No." His face fell into a frown with her words.

"Hmmm, you look so sad Georgie ... maybe I will let you touch, but only on my terms. Would you like that?"

"Yes, Oh god yes!" His face brightened with pleasure at the prospect of touching her intimately. His hand was reaching up to touch her.

"No!" she said in a stern tone. "Agree to only touch how you are told. Or you may not touch me at all."

'God, this was sexy, Jasmine has never been so dominating before.' George thought and as much as he did not want to admit it, he kind of liked it. "All right Jas, I will do as you say." He said. 'For a while anyway.' he thought. George did not voice that thought out loud, it was best to stay quiet for now and enjoy what she had in mind.

"No hands and no cock. Only your mouth may touch me and only where I say. Do not argue, you already agreed." She said.Before he could open his mouth to say anything she lowered her wet pussy to his face.

'Fuck! I want to suck her dry.' He thought.

He quickly buried his tongue inside of her velvety warmth. She came almost immediately coating his mouth with her sweet juices; he lapped up every drop, and then raised his tongue up to her erect clit. His mouth enclosed her hard little nub and sucked it gently. But Jasmine did not want gentle. She ground her hips into George's face. He could not help it, but his hand grabbed her hips and pressed her even closer, completely burying his face in her juicy wet pussy.

"Yes, oh yes George that is what I want, fuck me with your mouth." She said to him. George did not need to be told twice, his tongue moving from her clit to slide inside of her, caressing her, flicking in and out and back up to tease her clit once again. He continued to do this while she rode his face in rhythm as old as time. He did not even think about what he was doing but his finger crept to her wet pussy, sliding inside.

Jasmine quit moving and slapped George's hand.

"No. Bad. You must be punished now. George you did not listen, you were only to touch me with your mouth." She quickly rose and frowned at him. "Don't move." Jasmine wondered what to do with him, and then an idea struck her. George's mother had given her the world's ugliest scarf last year for Christmas. She went to the closet and got it out, god it was ugly. The woman must be blind, even if it was a designer label, it was still hideous. Chartreuse and fuchsia and a loud print, ick, but it did not matter now; it would work beautifully for her purpose this morning. In fact she might need two of them, so she grabbed another scarf, not as ugly as the first, pale pink and mint green in huge floral print, another of her mother-in-law's gifts.

Jasmine walked back to the bed with her hand behind her back. "Close your eyes George."

He did so. "Put your hands in front of you."

George slowly and reluctantly put his hands in front of him. Jasmine wound the ugly scarf tightly around one wrist and threaded it through the wrought iron head board pulling his tied wrist above his head. Jasmine quickly tied the other wrist in the same way. He could move some, but he could not touch her now. She opened the bedside drawer and pulled out the dildo she had used the day Eric had watched her masturbate and climbed back on the bed. She sat beside George and spread he legs wide so that his view was her gleaming pussy. "Open your eyes." She demanded.

George opened his eyes to see Jasmine in front of him; her legs spread wide looking at him. He did not notice the dildo in her hand; he was just so stunned at seeing her like that. "Now George, your punishment begins."

"How so? I like the view." He said grinning at her.

"Just like this." She grinned. 'This is going to drive him insane.' She thought.First she touched herself with her fingers, slowly stroking her pussy, rubbing her clit, inserting her fingers. A wet sucking noise could be heard. Jasmine pulled her fingers out of her juicy pussy and while looking George in the face she licked them clean. His eyes were open wide and burning with lust. No longer was George grinning. He strained to get free of the horrible bond that held him. Jasmine put two fingers inside of her sopping pussy coating them with her juice, but this time she held them under his nose, not letting him have anything but a quick smell of her arousal. Then she picked up the dildo from beside her and held it in front of him. "Yes George, I can take my own pleasure without you. That is your punishment"

He made a noise like a growl deep in his throat. Never had George experienced such sexual frustration, his cock was aching with need and if she kept doing what she was doing, he was going to cum while he was tied to the bed, helpless to do anything but watch. 'Maybe not' he thought. He closed his eyes and turned his head away. This angered Jasmine and she pinched him on the inside of his thigh, which hurt. "Ouch! Why did you pinch me Jas?"

"You will watch, that is your punishment." She shoved the dildo inside and fucked herself with it, watching him and how much he wanted her was turning her on, making her more frenzied with each quick thrust.

"Jasmine! I am going to cum, fuck me please."

She didn't stop; she could not because she was on the brink of orgasm herself.

"Watch, George." Jasmine commanded. And with command her release came swiftly, flooding her hand with her own fluids. He could see how her pussy pulsed with each wave of her climax. He grunted and came, losing control as his seed shot from his cock in a long stream to land upon is stomach and her leg. She lay upon the bed spent, the dildo still buried inside of her, sweat glistening on her skin. She was so erotic looking.

"Jas?"

"Hmmm?"

"Can you untie me?"

"Hmmm, in a minute."

"Jasmine! Untie me. Now!"

"Ok ... can't I get a minute to catch my breath?" She grumbled to herself. 'I should leave him tied to the bed.' She thought. She pulled the dildo from her pussy and sat up to untie George. As soon as he was free he grabbed her and flipped her beneath him.

"Now ... it's your turn to do what I want." He told her. George still wanted to fuck her and his cock was erect once more. He drove deep within her sticky wetness.

"Oh my god George! Yes!" She screamed with pleasure as his hard cock drove into her. He rose above her and pulled her feet into the air, her legs spread wide. His hand brushed the dildo on the bed and a thought occurred to him. He grabbed the dildo and pulled his cock out of her pussy. Within a minute he had buried the dildo deep in her, the dildo becoming slick with her juices. Soon they were running from her pussy down to coat her ass. George pulled the dildo out of Jasmine's pussy and slowly inserted it in her ass. He did not want to hurt her, but she was shoving her hips toward the toy, wanting it inside her. He obliged her by slowly fucking her with it.

"Fill me up George. Put your cock in me too."

He did so; the dildo in her ass made her pussy tighter and excited both of them even more. Both George and Jasmine were beyond control now and cresting the wave to oblivion. Jasmine came hard and George followed. Both were totally spent now. They collapsed on top of the bed, their bodies sweating and satiated. When both of them had calmed down they lie in bed together entwined in each other's arms.

"George?"

"Yes Jasmine."

"Make up sex is hot isn't it?"

"Yeah, but it's not really worth the argument. Next time let's skip the fight and just have the make up sex."

Jasmine laughed at what he said. But it really it did make sense. They snuggled close and fell asleep in each other's arms. Jasmine awoke a short while later, hearing George's gentle snores.

'I really could stand to take a bath' she thought. She slowly but gently disentangled herself from George and slowly padded into the bathroom.

'Yes, a bath sounds like heaven right about now.' Jasmine thought.