The Education of Jasmine Ch. 08

Story Info
Jasmine's bath.
2.3k words
4.22
13.5k
2

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8 - Jasmine's Bath

Jasmine walked into the bathroom; it was one of her favourite rooms in the house. It was completely feminine. The walls were a dusty rose shade, complemented with gold fixtures, black rugs and huge black fluffy towels hanging on a gold rack beside a large ivory bathtub. She walked from the bedroom nude into the bathroom, watching herself in the mirror behind the tub. 'Not bad for an old girl.' She thought while glancing at her reflection before bending over to turn on the tap. Jasmine loved to bathe by candlelight, and had placed large fragrant candles around the room; she lit them and turned off the overhead light, leaving the room in a golden glow.

The water flowed, hot and steamy, like the sex she had enjoyed earlier with George. Jasmine pulled the white chocolate truffle bubble bath off the shelf and added a generous amount to the water. The scent filled the air with a luscious chocolate odour that was almost good enough to eat. It was another warm summer evening and Jasmine opened the window behind her to let in the fragrant night air. She then turned and grabbed a hand full of hair pins from the drawer and went about pinning up her long blonde hair. As she lifted her hands to pin up the mass of blonde hair her generous breasts also lifted. She looked at them and could see the small mark George had left earlier, and a smile rose to her lips as she recalled that moment. The tub was about half full now, and she eased her well loved body into its warm depths.

The bubbles foamed around her, floating over her smooth skin. Jasmine put her head back and thought about the events of the past two days. There had been passion, love, hatred, anger and a million other emotions there. She thought back to the bland, dull but safe days before and wondered which she actually preferred. On one hand the secure days were nice, predictable and easy, but boring. On the other hand, the new feelings were happy, sad, scared and anything but boring. Jasmine kind of missed the stability of her marriage and how George treated her with love and respect. Was she foolish for wanting a more exciting life? Would she regret her actions?

The tub was full and Jasmine reached up the turn the taps off, the water and bubbles sliding down her smooth breasts. Relaxing back into the tub her mind once more returned to thought. Twenty odd years and she had never had another man until recently. Why was that? She loved George, he was a good man, he had helped her raise their children, he had provided nicely for her and she had everything she could ever dream of. So why did she feel the urge for other men? 'Simple, I settled down too young; I have slept with five men in my entire life, well four, other than George. I want more.' She thought. 'I want to experience the way other men have sex, and they all fuck differently.' But was it really worth it to blow all the years of trust and commitment she and George had built up together for a few nights of sex? Sounds fun at the time, but what about in twenty years? Would they regret their actions now? 'Well, it's a bit late for that now.' She thought.

As Jasmine sat in her bath, a pair of eyes were riveted to her window. It was the smell of chocolate that drew him initially; he never intended to peep on her bath. However, he could not tear his eyes away now. Watching her every move made him want her even more than he had previously. He watched as she put her hair up and saw her breasts rise and fall with each fluid movement. He saw the small purple hickey on her left breast. Watched her walk to the tub and get in, the water swallowing her up; watched as she turned off the water and the water ran between her breasts making them glisten in the light. He watched her lie back against the tub and close her eyes. His hand strayed down to his erection, caressing it through the fabric of his denim shorts.

Jasmine recalled how Rick had touched her; it was so different than George's touch. Her hand trailed down to her breast, touching the tender skin, making her nipple pucker in response. Her fingers traced the hard rosebud, the water making it slide though her fingers easily. She recalled George's excitement and rough touch last night. She compared it to Rick's more gentle and unsure touch. She liked both and could not decide which she really preferred.

As he peeped at her in the tub her secret watcher recalled how her lips had felt against his in the cool darkness. They were so soft and inviting the memory of it aroused him further. He was getting quite uncomfortable now, the fullness of his erection throbbing against the denim fabric of his shorts. He longed to feel the cool night air upon his cock, he could stand no more and his hand lowered to his zipper, undoing it and letting his shorts slide down his hips to the ground, his manhood now free from its restraints. His cock popped eagerly out from its denim prison and stood proudly, the veins pronounced and the tip glistening with precum. The cool night air upon his bare flesh felt right to him as he watched Jasmine intently through the window. The bubbles were slowly dissipating and showing more of her bare flesh, teasing his eyes and his cock with each passing minute. He did not know when he started to stroke his erection, but when he realized what he was doing it was much too late to stop.

Jasmine was thinking about all that had been happening in her life the past few weeks, when the memory of Jim kissing her came to mind. A small smile came to her lips as she recalled that night. Jim was handsome, he made it clear that he wanted her, and he had respected her decision after he had called her. Maybe she should reconsider Jim's attention? George said he didn't mind if she went with Jim, but did he really mean it? The night they argued he had thrown the incident with Rick in her face, he had apologized, but it was one more thing to think about. In the meantime she could fantasize about Jim, his young male body against her softer female one. She recalled the way he had grabbed her and kissed her in the garage. She had enjoyed it, more than she had admitted to George. But when he had called her the next day, well that was a bit scary. 'That's what kept me from pursuing him.' She thought. She did not want anything but sex from him, clearly he wanted sex too, but she had to be sure that was all he wanted. 'Damn! All I wanted was a little tub fun and I end up thinking about all of this, what's the matter with me?'

He watched as her hand absently quit playing with her breast and she didn't move. Had she fallen asleep? She was very beautiful lying in the tub, her hair up, small tendrils escaping the pins, skin gleaming from the steamy water. He wished he were in the room with her, his fingers touching those shoulders, caressing her and watching her eyes open to look at him with desire. He imagined her hand taking his and guiding it to her breast.

'Maybe I should talk to George and see what he thinks about Jim. Yes, that's what I'll do.' She thought. With that decision made Jasmine felt better and her mind once more turned to her more carnal desires. Her hand began to stroke her breast once more, cupping its fullness and teasing the nipple. A smile rose to her lips with the sensation she was feeling. The tingle building inside of her pussy and the familiar warmth she so enjoyed. She put one leg over the edge of the tub and let her hand explore her most female parts.

Ahhhh, her hand was on her breast once more, and that smile, he wanted her to smile at him like that, and it was so erotic. He wondered if she was even aware of that little smile and the effect it had on men. What was she doing now? 'Please don't be getting out yet, oh my god, she's fucking herself!' His cock was throbbing now, pulsing with each stroke he made. Jim had never seen a woman masturbate before and he found it intensely erotic, seeing her like this made him want her even more than before.

Jasmine was very aroused now, she rose from the water, rivulets running down her smooth skin and dropping back into the tub making small ripples in the water. The candlelight made the room glow in the mirror. She faced the mirror and continued to caress her breasts, watching her reflection in the mirror.

A flash of movement behind her caught her eye; someone was watching her. She looked closer and she could just make out Jim's face, she looked at him and she saw his erect cock slipping between his fingers. So he was peeping at her in her bath was he? Jasmine recalled the day Eric had watched her masturbate and she watched him, it was very erotic and she had enjoyed it. Here was another opportunity to play and by god she was going to take advantage of it. She pulled the pins from her hair letting it cascade down her back and shook her head, making the blonde waves ripple in the candlelight. Jasmine turned slightly so he could see her entire body and just the thought of Jim watching made Jasmine very horny. The anticipation was making her pussy very wet, especially since she had been thinking of him sexually earlier. Jasmine tilted her head back and closed her eyes slightly, leaving them open just enough to watch Jim behind her.

'Damn, she's getting out of the tub.' He frowned. She looked so sexy standing in the tub letting the water drip off of her body. He watched as she looked at herself in the mirrored wall behind the tub 'Wait a minute, she's not getting out, holy shit, she's gonna give me something really good to watch!' When Jasmine let her hair down Jim almost lost control, but managed to keep his cock hard, squeezing the tip between his fingers tightly. He didn't want to go off just yet, things were just getting good. Then she turned slightly and threw her head back.

"Fuck!" he muttered aloud.

Jasmine heard Jim's profanity and it produced 'that smile' once more. She let her hands trail all over her delectable body, touching it like she knew he wanted to. She squeezed her breasts, pinched her nipples making them erect and one hand found her sopping wet pussy. Very gently she touched herself, then lifted one leg and placed it upon the edge of the tub, so that her legs were spread wide apart and Jim could see her fingers slipping in and out, the wetness visible upon them.

'I could swear she knows I am here, but she can't see me here in the darkness.' Jim thought. When he saw her fingers slip inside of her nicely shaved pussy he rubbed his cock even harder, he could see the moisture on her hand. How Jim wished he was beside jasmine, one arm around her slender waist and his finger slipping into that juicy pussy. "Mmmm Jasmine, don't stop, not yet, I wanna fuck you so bad." He said aloud. His hand had a mind of its own now, quickly pumping his cock, the precum making it slippery beneath his fingers. The tip was beginning to swell and throb from his touch; it would not be much longer now before he spilled his seed.

Jasmine could see that Jim was close to cumming so she started to move her hips to the rhythm her fingers had started. Soon she could no longer hold back and her release was imminent. One quick thrust of her hips was all it took and her body shuddered, her juices running down her thighs to drip in the water below. When Jasmine came, so did Jim, his cry of release ringing out in the clear night air. He no longer cared who heard or even saw him at this point. Jasmine heard Jim cum, a raw male sound in the night behind her. She smiled and bent to wash her juices from her thighs. She saw Jim watching her as she got out of the tub and took a large black fluffy towel from the golden rack and dried her body, then walked over to the candles and blew them out, engulfing her in darkness. Turning she went towards the window. "Good night Jim." She said and closed it.

She knew! How did she know he was there? He stood holding his soft, but very sticky cock in his hand. 'That little vixen, she put on a show for me, what a cock tease, I love it.' He thought. He pulled his shorts back over his hips and tucked his cock into his denim shorts and went inside the house to clean up.

Jasmine wished she could have seen Jim's face when she had revealed that she knew he was there. 'Yes I am definitely going to tell George all about this and ask his opinion about fucking Jim.' After tonight she wanted Jim, very badly.