The Education of Lisa Ch. 07

Story Info
Panty-freak Paradise
2.3k words
4.43
31.3k
2

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming home from my Vegas get-away, I mentally rehearsed telling Will all about it. Just thinking about the recent events got me worked up again. I knew Will would appreciate it. He wasn't the jealous type (he loved hearing stories about my ex-boyfriends) and, besides, I hadn't actually cheated on him.

I would tell Will how Carrie had deliberately pulled open the curtains and left the lights on in our motel room, so people walking by could watch us sleep. How I had filmed Carrie getting fucked by a Midwestern dentist (we had even stolen the tape, in case Will wanted proof.) How I had stripped naked on the balcony afterwards and masturbated myself while an unseen man watched from above and jerked off over the railing, raining his semen down upon me.

If all that didn't turn him on, I didn't know what would. In any case, my anticipation of the sweet homecoming sex we would have was sharp. I didn't know what I would do if Will wasn't up for it. Throw him down on the bed and rape him, probably.

See, my boyfriend was perfect in every way except one. He didn't fuck me half as much as I wanted him to. He claimed that he just had a low sex drive, but I couldn't help feeling hurt and rejected whenever he would say with a shrug that he wasn't in the mood. Carrie suspected he was secretly gay, but I clung to a desperate hope that I simply hadn't found what turned him on yet. As it would turn out, I was right. I would very soon discover exactly what Will's kink was. Be careful what you wish for.

Carrie dropped me off at the house and I realized that I was home much earlier than I had told Will I would be. Credit for that goes to Carrie, who loved to drive very fast. He wasn't expecting me yet, and so I thought I would surprise him. I let myself in very quietly, set my suitcase by the door, and slid my panties off. It was a little after one, and I knew Will was in the habit of taking an afternoon nap. My plan was to go into the bedroom and straddle him as he slept, or maybe to wake him up with a gentle blow-job. A nice surprise, right? Well, I was the one in for the surprise.

I tip-toed to the bedroom and found Will very much awake. I was literally stunned by what I saw.

Will was writhing on the bed, naked except for about five pairs of my underwear. Let me explain. He was wearing my black lace French-cut panties, which did not even come close to containing his huge erection. (Even in my shock, I noted that I had never seen him that hard before.) In his right hand he held my red satin panties, which he was using to frenziedly stroke himself. Stranger still, he had tied at least another three pairs together in a make-shift mask which he wore on his face. One was shoved into his mouth as a gag, and as I watched he chewed and sucked on it, moaning with pleasure. A second pair was stretched across his nose, and he was breathing through the crotch (to my embarrassment, slightly stained.) The third pair was tied across his eyes as a blindfold, which was why he didn't immediately see me standing there. Completing the absurdist ensemble was the black lace bra which matched the panties.

Another detail, which I did not notice for a few seconds: with his left hand he was fucking himself in the ass with my vibrator, sliding it slowly but completely in and out.

I reeled back, hand over my mouth, and came to a sudden realization. Will always insisted on doing the laundry. I had noticed that occasionally certain pairs of my panties would go missing for days at a time, only to later reappear in my underwear drawer. I had put that down as one of the mysteries of the laundry cycle, figuring they went to the same Twilight Zone where missing socks disappeared to. Here before me was a more plausible explanation.

Every pair Will was now putting to use was dirty.

Unable to turn away, I watched Will stroke himself off. He shot a huge load all over his chest and stomach, great stringy spurts of it. Then, still blindfolded, he wiped the stuff up with the satin panties and switched that pair with the one already in his mouth. He sucked his own come out of my panties like a man dying of thirst.

That was too much for me.

"Will," I said. My voice came out like a choked whisper.

Will sat bolt upright. He whipped off the ridiculous panty-mask. The vibrator came out of his ass with a pop.

"Jesus, Lisa," he said. "I . . ."

All I could do was shake my head and run from the room.

Will emerged from the bedroom some time later, cleaned up and dressed. He sat beside me on the couch. Neither of us spoke for several minutes.

"What the hell was that, Will?" I asked finally.

"I . . . missed you," he said.

"You missed me?" I was incredulous.

"Yes," Will said. "That . . . what I was doing . . . reminds me of you. How you smell, how you taste, how you feel."

"OK, Will, maybe I buy that. A little. But . . . Christ, you never fuck me like that when I'm here."

Will looked away, blushing.

"Can I ask you something?" I said. "Are you, like, a panty freak?"

Will laughed nervously. "Well, that's not the phrase I would use, but . . ."

"What do you call it, then?"

"A fetish."

"You have a fetish for women's panties?"

"Not any women's panties," Will clarified. "Only yours."

A monogamous panty fetish. Tell me that's not bizarre.

"Why didn't ever tell me?" I asked.

"I was embarrassed," Will said, looking away. "I was afraid you'd be freaked out. Carol went crazy when she found out."

Carol was Will's ex-wife. She was, as far as I could determine, a cold-hearted bitch who had treated Will like shit for years before dumping him for a younger man.

"In case you haven't figured it out by now, I'm not Carol," I said.

"I know that, Lisa. I know. But, you have to admit that you were pretty shocked."

"That's only because of the way I found out," I said. "Coming home and finding you like that . . ."

"I know," Will said. "I'm so sorry."

"It's all right," I said. I was considering what this all meant. "Tell me, is this why you've never been all that into sex? Because you really want to . . . do things with my panties?"

Will couldn't look me in the eye. "Yes," he said. "I was afraid to tell you what I really wanted."

I took his hand and kissed it gently. "Oh, Will," I said. "It's kind of weird, but God. It could be a lot worse. At least you're not into, I don't know, bondage and torture or German Shepards or something. I guess panties are a pretty harmless kink."

Will finally dared to look me in the face. "You're OK with this?"

"I love you, Will. The one thing that's been missing is the sex. I'm willing to do anything to get our sex life up on a level with the rest of our relationship."

I swear he blinked away a tear.

"So tonight," I said. "It's your night. Anything you want. Your wildest fantasy."

"Really?" he said.

"If something makes me uncomfortable, I'll tell you and we won't do that," I said. "But I won't think any less of you for asking. I'll still love you."

He took me in his arms and kissed me. He told me about a hundred times that he loved me too.

A few hours later, I laid in bed waiting for Will to get out of the shower. Candles were lit, jazz was playing on the stereo and I was wearing my yellow mesh boy-cut panties and matching bra. Will had been very specific about what he wanted me to wear. He had been dismayed, however, that they were clean. So I had gone for a short jog to get them all sweaty for him.

I was both excited and a bit apprehensive. This was, after all, just a little bit weird. I guess not as weird as my first boyfriend, Jerry, who had been obsessed with anal sex at the exclusion of all else. Or a one night stand I'd had with a guy who had literally begged me to pee on him. But still.

Will came out of the shower wearing the same black lace bra and panties that he had on earlier. (They were, I was to learn, his favorites.) My first impulse was to laugh, out of nervousness more than anything else. Will looked ridiculous. He had a lot of body hair and his shape was in no way feminine. But he was blushing and trembling and I was afraid that if I laughed I might ruin the whole scene before it could even begin. So I just stretched out on the bed, inviting him into my arms and my legs.

Will slid into bed and kissed me. We began to make out, in a way we hadn't done in months. Hungry kisses and hands all over. He toyed with my nipples through the thin material of my bra, teasing them stiff. I reached my hand into the panties he was wearing and grabbed his semi-erect cock. Will, however, pulled my hand out and placed it over the panties. I stroked him through the lacy material and was surprised at how quickly this got him steely-hard.

His hand moved between my legs and he touched and petted me, also through the panties. The material was soon soaked with my excitement. I longed for his hand to slip inside, for flesh-on-flesh contact, but Will obviously preferred to touch me this way.


Then he crouched down between my legs and sucked me through the material, kissing and licking the crotch of my panties. Will was normally a tender and precise oral lovemaker. He could bring me to a quick, efficient orgasm with his skillful, generous mouth. Now, though, he was lost in his own excitement. He humped the mattress frantically as he sucked my panties. I wondered if it even mattered to him that my dripping, twitching vagina was beneath the material. I felt a tug and realized that he was actually chewing on them.

This went on for several minutes, then Will raised his head from my drenched and gnawed crotch. He reached into the bedside drawer and pulled out my vibrator and a tube of K-Y.

"Would you . . ." he couldn't bring himself to ask for it, but I had pretty good idea what he wanted.

I lubed up the white plastic toy, and turned the base to start it buzzing. I slid the tip into my boyfriend's hairy, panty-clad ass. He moaned. I was afraid that I might hurt him, but with every timid little plunge I gave him, he slid his ass backwards to pull the thing in deeper. Soon I was burying all seven inches deep in his asshole.

Visually, this was very interesting. I had never fucked a man like this before. Most guys I'd been with were insanely protective of their back door. Like any attention they received back there would turn them instantly gay. Will obviously had no such qualms. I fucked him good, and when I reached around to grab his cock, I found him quivering like an arrow which had been shot into a tree.

Will turned around, and we tossed the no doubt soiled vibrator aside. He threw me down and, both of still wearing our panties, plunged inside me.

He was so hard, I couldn't believe it. The entire time we'd been together, I'd only seen him past three-quarter mast a few times. Now his cock was so erect I could feel him throb inside me. He had never fucked me this hard before, either. Usually, Will would suck me off and then, only if I asked him to, would penetrate me gently like he was afraid I'd break. Now, though, he fucked the hell out of me. Strong, deep, fast, hard.

I loved it. God, did I love it. Here at last the man I loved was fucking me like I wanted to be fucked. If all the panty-foreplay was what it took to achieve this goal, it was well worth it. I came within a few minutes and, incredibly, Will kept going. He typically didn't have enough stamina to get me off even once with his cock, but I counted three more head-spinning orgasms before Will spurted off inside me like a fountain. Feeling the flood of his seed fill me up sent me over the top yet again and I realized that this was the first time we'd ever had a simultaneous orgasm.

Then, before I could even catch my breath, he was down there again, sucking his come out through the filtering crotch of my panties. I was dripping all over the place and Will hungrily slurped it all up.

To my amazement, this got Will going again. He slid inside my dripping pussy and fucked me again, though by now we were both nearly exhausted. I think he might have ejaculated a second time. Then he rolled off me and we laid together in our come-soaked panties for a long time before either of us could speak.

"What time does Victoria's Secret open up at the mall?" Will said finally.

"I don't know," I said. "Ten, maybe?"

Will smiled and nuzzled me with kisses on the neck. "In the morning," he said, "we're going shopping."