The Education of Sara Ch. 1

Story Info
Stepfather shows her the pleasures of sex.
2.4k words
4.31
86.7k
13
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Olderguy
Olderguy
36 Followers

I have been married to my second wife for 10 years, and it's been a great relationship in most aspects. The one area that is a little lacking is in the sex. Sheila makes love in basically two positions and hardly ever initiates the act. However, when we make love, she is always into it and usually is satisfied, as am I. She is 17 years younger than me. I had a disastrous 25 year marriage held together by children (isn't that always the way?) before I married Sheila.

Sheila has 3 daughters, the oldest, Sara, being 18. I have watched her grow up, giving her baths, playing Daddy to her, rolled around on the carpet with her, tossed her in the pool, etc. You get the picture.

Sara has developed into quite the young lady, and is really put together well. When she turned 18 she also developed the habit of teasing me by hanging around at night in skimpy pjs, bending over and showing her petite boobs and generally brushing up against me in "accidental" ways. I must admit, sitting there looking at her in her shorty pajamas with the legs open and her dark and thick pussy showing did raise my interest.

I started to notice that she would find ways to walk in on me in the bathroom hoping to catch me naked, which she did on a number of occasions. She managed to leave her bedroom door open a few times while changing her clothes so I could see her magnificent body.

One night, when Sara returned home from work an hour later than normal, Sheila and I had already gone to bed, and I was feeling a little frisky. We were teasing each other when we heard Sara come up the stairs and go in her room. We always leave our bedroom door open a bit because we have a very spoiled cat who likes to sleep on our bed, but often feels the call of nature during the night. We stopped fooling around until Sara used the bathroom, which is adjacent to our room, and returned to her room. Then I decided that it was time to get busy on Sheila's pussy in preparation for some good old fashioned fucking. I was down licking a sucking away, working the covers off our bodies in the meantime. Sheila stopped me and said "don't you think we should close the door?". I said 'nah, everyone's in bed".

I continued to work on her pussy until she came and collapsed on the bed. I leaned over and whispered that I'd like to put my cock in her ass. She had just recently begun to allow that, and in fact, seemed to enjoy it. So, you can imagine my delight when she raised up on her knees, reached into the nightstand and pulled out the KY Jelly and handed it to me.

I lubed her asshole up real good, inserted a finger to loosen her up, and coated my cock for ease in entry. As I positioned Sheila for entry, I thought I heard Sara's door open, but I was in the mood, so I didn't do anything about it. As I slowly inserted my cock into Sheila's tiny hole, I looked over and there was Sara, just watching what was going on. She saw me but didn't move away. I figured, what the hell, let her watch, she might learn something.

As I began to push a little harder, Sheila's asshole opened up and in my cock went. We went at it like rabbits for about 5 minutes until I was about to burst. Sheila cried out " I'm cumming, shoot it on my ass". I pulled out in time to shoot a long stream of cum up her back. As I finished spasming, I looked over, and Sara was turning to return to her room. I got up a few minutes later and went into the bathroom to get a warm washcloth to wipe Sheila off with. After I did that, I went over to Sara's door and listened. I could hear her moving about in her bed and moaning. I smiled and returned to bed and quickly fell asleep, completely satiated.

The next morning, after breakfast, Sheila had to run some errands, so I took the opportunity to go up and speak with Sara.

"Did you enjoy what you saw last night?", I asked her.

"I'm so embarrassed", she said.

I asked "why are you embarrassed?"

She said she shouldn't have stayed and watched. I asked her why did she, and she said "I've heard you and Mom doing it in the past, and was curious as to what you did, and noticed when I came upstairs, that your door was open".

I asked her if she could see much, and she said she could see me "doing" her mom from behind. She asked "is that how you usually do it?". I could tell she didn't realize that we were doing anal. I told her "sometimes, just depends on the mood".

She was still blushing, and I told her it is natural to be inquisitive about sex. I also told her I assumed she was a virgin, and she said "Yes as far as intercourse, but I have done some other things".

"Like what?" I asked.

"Karen and I have played with each other's pussies, and I have jerked off Matt a couple of times, but I don't think I did it right".

"How could you not do it right?" I asked.

"Well, each time, he finished it himself" was Sara's reply. Then she lowered her head and looked away. "I'm not sure I will ever learn at this rate".

Then she shocked me by asking "Would you help teach me?" I almost dropped my teeth. This was a fantasy come true.

I told her "Sara, I'd love to teach you, but you have to keep this between us two. You are underage, and I don't want to get either of us in trouble". She said she understood and then asked " When can we get started?"

I told her that Mom and her sisters would be gone all the next day at a dance recital practice, and we could start her education then.

That night, I had the most incredible sex with Sheila. It must have been the events of that morning which triggered a granite-like cock that wouldn't quit. We started out with me on top, and I quickly flipped Sheila on top on me, because she likes to withdraw her pussy out to the end of my cock and tease us both before slamming down hard to pound her clit into my pubic bone. We went at it for about a half hour non-stop before she took a break and asked "what the hell got into you?".. I chuckled to myself and thought "it's what I might get into tomorrow that has me up like this".

I told her "I think it's the full moon…are you complaining?"

She said "Hell no, keep going!"

I fingered he ass and whispered "want it there again tonite?"

She said "Um huh…but I want to sit on your cock first". Who was I to argue?

She lowered herself back on to my cock, reached for the KY and smeared a bunch on her asshole. Then she amazed me by lifting up, grasping my cock in her hand, and lowering herself on to it as it slid into her asshole. Once she was settled, she ground her bottom on to my cock and it only took a minute for me to explode a load into her ass. She laid there for a while before getting off and falling on to her back exhausted. I got up to clean my cock in the bathroom, and as I exited, I looked over at Sara's door and blew her a kiss and muttered "thanks honey for the inspiration!"

The next day, Sheila and the other girls left around 9:00 am and I was in the family room working on the computer when Sara came down wearing a nightshirt that just covered her cute butt. I watched as she reached up to get something off the top shelf of the cabinet, and her shirt rode up to exposed naked skin. She had no panties on! I tried to ignore it, but began to get a hardon.

As she sat at the kitchen table eating her breakfast, I had a perfect view under the table. Our family room is about 12 inches below grade, so I was looking under the table when I looked straight ahead. Her legs were spread a little, so I got a good look at her pussy. I told her "close your legs honey before I lose control over here!"

She smiled and spread them more and said "that's the plan, didn't you know?"

She said she didn't sleep well because she was nervous about the day, and decided to suck it up and go for it without fear. I told her it would be a good idea to get her shower and we would talk about where we wanted to go with this education.

As she was showering, I set the scene in the bedroom. I pulled the covers down, fluffed the pillows and drew the blinds to darken the room a little. It was then that I realized that the full length mirror we have on the closet door at the foot of the bed was going to come in handy!

As she came out from her shower, Sara had just the towel wrapped around her body. She asked "should I get dressed?" I told her that would be a waste of time, but if she were more comfortable, she could put on her robe to begin with. As she left to do that, I undressed and put on my robe as well.

Sara came back into the room and sat on the edge of the bed. I leaned over and kissed her gently on the lips and told her "everything is going to be just fine….we'll take it nice and slow". I then pulled away and slid up to the head of the bed and out two pillow behind me head. She asked "what do I do?"

"Slide up between my legs and open my robe slowly" I instructed her. She did as I asked.

"What now?" she demured.

"Gently take my cock in your hand and slowly stroke it until it gets hard" I told her.

That didn't take long. As she stroke it, I got harder and harder. Sara's eyes got bigger and bigger and I asked "what's wrong?"

"Nothing…..how big does it get?"

I told her it was almost full sized. I am what would be considered average in the cock department. I am about 6 ½" long and about 5 ½" in circumference. She was amazed at its' size and her petite hands made it look huge in her eyes, I'm sure.

"Do I keep doing this?'

"Yesssssssss " I moaned. Then I told her to stop, because I didn't want to lose my load right away. I then told her "take my balls in your hands and gently roll them in your hand".

"Like this" she asked, as she enthusiastically massaged my nuts.

"Yes. Now kiss the tip of my cock and lick under the head". She did as I instructed, and then asked me "why is it wet?".

I told her that was what is known as pre-cum and signifies that I am ready for sex. I then told her she was doing a good job and that if she wanted to, she could put her mouth around the head of my cock to see how that felt. She did, and said "Hmmmmmmm, I like that!".

I told her that she was getting me excited and we needed to stop for a minute for me to relax. I pulled her up to me and reached inside her robe to feel her tits. They are about a 32 B, but nice and firm. As I stroked her tits, she moaned and closed her eyes. I gently laid her back, opened her robe and kissed my way down to her hairy pussy. I tongued her clit for a few minutes before licking up and down her slit.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"Noooooooooooo" she cried. "I've never felt like this before."

I kept it up for a few more minutes until I felt her tense up and then shudder a little and then go limp.

"What was that?" she asked in a husky voice.

"You just had a climax, baby" I proudly proclaimed. "Was that the first time for you?" I asked.

"Yes…can we do it again?"

I suggested that maybe we had done enough for now and we should save something for the next time.

"No! " she proclaimed….."I want you to do to me what you do to Mom".

"Are you sure you are ready for that?" I asked a little worried about how far we had come so fast.

"Absolutely" she smiled at me. "What do I do?"

"Climb on top of me and stretch out with your pussy over my cock and rub your pussy up and down on it" I instructed. She did just that, and in no time, my cock was coated with her juices.

"Now lift up a little and let the tip of my cock find your pussy entrance". As she lifted up, I reached down and spread her lips a little to help my cock find the entrance to what I knew would be a very tight hole. Surprisingly, her cunt opened up to accept the head of my cock pretty easily.

"Now gently push back a little at a time as you feel comfortable" I told her. She did, backing off a few time. In no time, she had my cock fully in her cunt and was moving up and down easily. I told her to go at her own pace until she felt comfortable.


As she was stroking my cock with her tight cunt muscles, I flipped her over on to her back and continue to fuck with even strokes. When I was ready to cum, I pulled out and shot on her belly a nice load of white sauce. I wanted her to see it the first time. I had a vasectomy 20 years ago, so I can't get her pregnant, but I wanted her to know what was coming out of the tube.

After we relaxed, we decided to shower together and do some more exploring. As we went into the bathroom, I asked her how she felt her first lesson went.

"I give it a B+" she said.

" What! Only a B+!" I protested.

"Yes, because we haven't turned in all our homework yet!"

That's the next part!

Olderguy
Olderguy
36 Followers