The Education of Sara Ch. 2

Story Info
Stepdad continues the education & enjoys the homework.
896 words
4.42
60.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Olderguy
Olderguy
36 Followers

I turned on the shower and let the water run until it was good and hot. I needed to get some energy back and a good hot shower was the way to go. We both got in and Sara faced the shower head and I stood behind her. It didn't take long before my cock started to rise against the small of her back.

"What's this?" she asked teasingly.

"I didn't think I had it in me so soon…it must be you and your great body that's causing a rise in my attention," I told her. She giggled and handed me the wash cloth and soap.

"Please do my back for me, Don."

I took my time washing her back gently and made sure I got down into her cute butt cheeks and worked my hand down under to give her butt hole a little massage. I lingered there for a few minutes and let her enjoy the sensuous nature of the massaging of her backdoor hole. She really seemed to enjoy the finger, so I spread her cheeks and put my tongue there for a few minutes and gave her a good ass licking. After a few more minutes of this, she turned around and said "time for the front." I gladly took to washing the front of her spectacular body.

I stroked her neck with the cloth and made my way down to her cute little boobs. After giving them the attention they deserved with the cloth, I bent down and took one of her nipples in my mouth and gave it a tongue lashing. I felt her shiver a little as I sucked on her nipple for a while. I then moved down to her splendid pussy and started to soap it up and massage her lips and pubic hair. After washing away the soap, I knelt down in the shower and placed my mouth on her mound. I separated her pussy lips with my fingers, and went up and down her slit with my tongue, lingering at her magic little button, which I nipped and sucked on until I felt her quiver with excitement.

"Oooooohhhh, that's wonderful," I heard. I continued to suck on her clit for a little longer until she begged me to stop.

"My turn to wash you," Sara said, and took the wash cloth from me and soaped it up good.

"Turn around so I can get your back," was her request.

She scrubbed my back paying particular attending to my buttocks and asshole. I guess she picked up on the hint! She had me turn around and of course my little soldier was at attention. She immediately went for my cock and balls and washed them thoroughly. She then looked at me with pleading eyes and said "show me how to suck it the right way."

I took her head between my hands and gently moved her into position to accept my cock in her mouth. I told her to part her lips and nip at the head a little. As she did that, I gently pushed forward to ease it in her mouth. I didn't want to force things in that she didn't have any experience at this type of activity. As she got more and more comfortable doing this, I started stroking it in and out of her mouth.

"Take my balls in your hand and massage them" I told her. As she fondled them, she worked her fingers underneath and found my puckered asshole. I told her " easy strokes hon" and she gently massaged my ass.

"Push in a little" I moaned, and she did. My asshole accepted her tiny finger with no problem and the further in she got, the harder my cock got. As she stroked her finger in and out of my ass, I could feel another load of cum building. I told Sara "I'm about to cum. Do you want to try to take it in your mouth or do you want me to pull out?."

She mumbled something that I took for "mouf" and I let fly with a load of cum. She kept sucking until I had spasmed about 4 times. I was kind of dry from before, and at my age, recovery usually takes longer, so I was pleased to be able to give her anything.

At the time of my explosion, the water in the shower started to get cold, so it was time to get out, dry off and continue in the bedroom. She had a little cum leaking from the corner of her mouth, and I picked her up and gave her a big kiss and took the cum from her mouth into mine.

"How did you like your first blowjob?" I asked her.

"It was great! What a rush! I love the taste of your cum" she said with great enthusiasm.

As we dried off, I suggested we go back into the bedroom and lie down for a while so this old man could gain some of his strength back. She raced me to the bed and plopped her body down in a sprawled position, and it was all I could do to not go down on her right there. But, we needed to talk about where we had just been and where we were going from here.

That's the next part!

Olderguy
Olderguy
36 Followers