The Elemental Ch. 04

Story Info
The conclusion ... for now.
5.2k words
4.79
24.9k
33

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zouzouni
zouzouni
357 Followers

I always value your feedback. This looks like the final instalment for this part of the story. Again enjoy :)

***

Part 4

The next few days would have been absolute torture without the mind connection. With no guards at night and no reason to go to the estate, Eirini would have started to think she imagined the whole thing.

Reece would contact her first thing in the morning and then throughout the day. When she was in meetings or something important she just put up her block and he knew to try again later. Similarly he did the same to her when he was conducting his business meetings. "Good morning Eirini." she heard in her head as she lay in bed that morning.

"Good morning Reece." She replied with a smile.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm lying in bed, what else would I be doing at this time of the morning?" she sent and without thinking she added "Next thing you know you'll be asking me what I'm wearing and this will degenerate into a sleazy sex call." Eirini blushed at her audacity.

"Mmm stop giving me ideas." He sent and she could feel his laughter. "I'll be home later tonight. I'll let you know when." He added and was gone.

'Only a few more hours' Eirini thought with relief. She realized by now that she was utterly and irrevocably in love with him. She was uncertain as to how these things work with people let alone vampires.

Eirini barely got through her day and she noticed that she was becoming increasingly more agitated the longer they were apart. She snapped at several people and came perilously close to using her powers on that cretin of a father that wanted custody of his kids. Luckily she won that one fair and square in the courtroom; otherwise she felt that she may have just turned the man to dust. Even that long fought victory didn't bring her as much joy as it normally would have. The girls took her out for drinks to celebrate. It took all of her energy to smile and act normal.

It was after dark when she arrived home and all she wanted to do was crawl into bed and sleep. She knew he was home, he'd let her know. But, in the mood she was in she was likely to tear his head off. She let him know she'd see him tomorrow.

Eirini out of habit did a mental sweep of the area and encountered a familiar mind. 'James' she thought puzzled and annoyed. She stomped outside and confronted him as he leaned against his car. "He promised no more security -- what the hell is going on?" she raged.

"Whoa, don't kill the messenger." James exclaimed. "He got some message from the Council and he just wanted to make sure others didn't act on their curiosity." Eirini knew from her reading that there was a council of mystical beings that monitored what happened in their world and ensured the anonymity and safety of each species. She understood that James was just doing his job but she was furious at Reece for not letting her know.

"Don't worry. I won't take it out on you. I'll tell him myself." She said angrily. She hadn't tried this power before but this was as good a time as any.

Eirini concentrated very hard on Reece's living room and within seconds she found herself standing there. Reece and Evan were shocked as she suddenly appeared in their midst. Eirini had a moment of dizziness as she tried to move forward. Again she found him there steadying her. Even though she was furious with him she couldn't help but be touched by his concern. "Wow, did you know she could do that Reece?" Evan asked; a cheeky smile on his face.

Eirini looked around and finally noticed another man in the room. He had Reece's eyes and smile but his features were softer. "Eirini, this is my impudent brother, Evan." Reece said.

"Nice to meet you." Eirini managed to say while shooting daggers at Reece. She was still furious at him. She noticed Evan looking her over and she realized that she had turned up in her PJ's. They were her summer PJ's at that, and showed a lot more skin than she normally did. They were low slung cotton bottoms and a very short, low cut singlet top. Evan was giving her interesting looks when Reece stepped in front of her bared his fangs and growled at his brother.

"Relax Reece; no-one is going to touch your True One." Evan laughed. "But no-one said I couldn't appreciate." He continued smiling.

"Take your appreciation elsewhere." Reece growled still standing protectively in front of her. Evan took a hint and left quickly. Eirini was still fuming. First he didn't tell her important information and then he was behaving like a Neanderthal.

"Why did you send James and didn't tell me about the Council?" she threw at him as he turned to face her. Reece had no time to marvel at her powers of teleportation as he was accosted with her anger.

"I just wanted you to be safe." He countered.

"I can protect myself." She said as blue glow started to appear around her. "Would you like me to show you?" she said fuming. Hands up in mock surrender he approached her slowly.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again. Please calm down." He said quietly. She finally realized what she must look like and she took some deep breaths and relaxed.

In a much calmer tone she asked "What was that about with your brother?"

"He was looking at you." He said simply.

"And?" she countered.

"And nothing. I don't like it." He said.

Eirini was baffled and then she remembered what else Evan had said. "True One." She whispered. "Does that mean... are we... how ... but ... you ... we." Even as she was speaking she knew in her heart of hearts that it was the truth.

"Please sit. We need to talk." Reece gently guided her to the couch. Eirini was staring at him expectantly. "You are my True One, you know what that is?" he asked and Eirini nodded. "This has never happened before with beings like us. Vampires and other beings yes but us.... there hasn't ever been anything like us." He said as he ran his hand over his face. "What you might not know is that that if the relationship isn't bound, the parties involved slowly go mad. I don't know how that works but I know I've been a little crazy lately not being around you. You?" he asked and again she nodded. "Well that settles that question then." He said absently.

"So how do we get this bound or whatever?" she asked.

For a moment Reece didn't want to tell her but she deserved to know. "We need to um, consummate the relationship. And I would probably have to bite you to make you my mate." He said with trepidation. She looked at him dumbfounded.

"Is that all?" she asked and it was his turn to nod. "Then why ... Oh I get it. You don't want to ... I'm not enough ..." She couldn't get the words out. She was devastated. He didn't want her. He couldn't even bring himself to have sex with her.

Eirini was crying silent tears when he knelt in front of her. "Oh no, no, no. Gods Eirini I want you more than anything I've ever wanted in my entire existence. I think of nothing but kissing you and touching you and well... But you are so innocent and I'm just so scared I'll hurt you. I'm so much stronger and when I loose control I could hurt you. That would kill me." It all came out in a rush as he wiped her tears away.

Eirini looked into his eyes for a moment stood up and said with unexpected force "Well you are just stupid then!" He looked stunned as he stood too. "If you are sure that is the only reason you are avoiding me and not because I'm not beautiful enough for you because I know I'm not in your league. Then yes Lord Randall you are stupid." She reiterated.

"How can you possibly believe yourself not beautiful enough? Haven't you been noticing the way I've been stomping about around here when others come near you? I realize that you are too honourable to invade other's thoughts but I'm not. I know what they are thinking, in graphic detail. You have half my staff in a perpetual state of arousal. It has been driving me mad!" he exclaimed. "But I no longer care what they think. You are mine. I'm the only one that is going to be kissing you and touching you and ..."

Reece lost his train of thought as he ran his fingers along her jaw line, neck, and chest to the top of her beasts. Reece swallowed hard and said "I think I need to stop being stupid now." His voice was thick with passion. When his lips claimed hers she moaned into his mouth. As the kiss deepened Eirini grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer. She could feel the now familiar heat spread all over her body.

Reece started tracing kisses along the path his fingers has taken previously and Eirini could only gasp. "Two things I would like to make crystal clear. Firstly, I love you, and secondly any hint of pain you tell me and I stop are we clear?" he murmured against her skin.

"Clear. I love you too and shut up and kiss me." Eirini said as she dragged his head up by his hair so she could kiss him. Reece could take this no longer; he swept her up and took her to the bedroom. He deposited her on the bed, extended one fingernail and proceeded to cut off all her clothes.

When she was naked there before him he took a moment to look at her and gazing straight into her eyes he said "Beautiful" and he leaned down to kiss her again.

Reece took his time kissing and touching her regardless of his own burning need. He wanted to make sure she was comfortable. Eirini felt like she was literally on fire. When he took one hardened nipple into his mouth and sucked, she thought she was going to pass out from the sheer pleasure of it. He continued to suckle and fondle her breasts eliciting the most delicious sounds from her. He loved the way she sounded.

Kissing a trail down to her mound he parted her thighs so he could kiss the inside of them. He took another moment to inhale and saviour the sent of her arousal. By this stage Eirini was beside herself. She wanted him to touch her so badly, to ease the pressure that had started to build. When Reece finally ran his tongue along her lips she cried out in delight.

Reece revelled in her taste as he licked and sucked each millimetre of her. She started squirming above him as he concentrated on her clit. She couldn't get enough of what he was doing she started practically grinding her pussy into his face. And then she screamed as she came. Reece wasn't about to give her any respite as he slid a finger into her velvety softness as he kissed her letting her taste herself.

Eirini moaned against his mouth as she ran her hands all over him pausing to stroke his hard cock tentatively. Somehow he had managed to remove his clothing. Reece groaned as he felt her hand on him. Reece rolled himself on top of her taking his weight on this elbows. "Eirini, can't you make it not hurt." He said as he positioned himself at her entrance.

"I could." She breathed "But I don't want to. I want this to be real." She explained as she moved her hips to encourage him. Reece eased into her and could feel her incredible tightness. As he pushed through her veil, he noticed the pained expression on her face. He kissed her frown and held still so she could get use to him.

Eirini felt the slight pain as he entered but more than anything else she felt full and deliciously stretched. She tried moving her hips again to encourage him. Reece took the hint and started stroking slowly. Eirini was squirming beneath him; it felt so good she couldn't believe it.

Reece wasn't sure he could control himself much longer; he started stroking harder and harder causing her to moan and groan louder. He dragged his tongue along the pulse in her neck and felt his fangs elongate. Eirini could feel the prick of his fangs against her neck and she realized what he wanted. Without fear she groaned "Please Reece, make me yours."

Reece growled and sank his teeth into her and felt her blood flow over his tongue, she tasted exquisite. Eirini felt pleasure like nothing she had ever felt before. She felt another orgasm take over her body more intense than she thought possible. She continued to come as he pounded into her. His hands were gripping her hips so he could push himself harder and further inside her. His nails had broken the skin and she was sure she'd have bruises but she didn't care. Feeling her walls flutter and then clamp down around his cock set off his own release as he came deep inside her.

Reece withdrew his fangs and licked over the wound to heal it. He was still inside her as they both tried to regain their breathing. "Are you all right?" he asked her concerned.

"That was just, wow." She said dreamily. "And you were worried." She chided. Reece chuckled as he kissed her between words.

"Oh now I know that you are all right, you are never leaving this bed." He said already growing hard again inside her. Eirini groaned in pleasure as he began to move.

Reece and Eirini spent the next couple of days sequestered in his rooms. Only leaving the bedroom to explore the possibilities of the couch and dining table. Reece made sure that food was delivered regularly for Eirini and vitamin drinks to help with the blood loss. Eirini was amazed at the new pleasures she had discovered she couldn't believe she had missed out on this for so long.

They were taking a break while she ate and Reece checked in on his business. Reece was feeling satisfied but a little concerned. Generally vampire saliva heals the wounds of a bite. But during mating vampire to vampire the bite tends to scar letting others know that person is marked and belongs to someone. With Eirini the bites were healing but not scarring. He felt mated but there was no evidence. He was a little worried that his family would accept her as his True One without proof. If he was being honest with himself didn't really care what they thought. She was more important to him than anything else but he did have responsibilities.

Eirini was staring out the window as she picked at her food. Something wasn't right. She could feel his tension and she didn't know why. Also within herself she new that she loved him and couldn't be without him but there was something not quite finished between them. She couldn't put her finger on it. "Can I go and have a nap, or do you still need me to service your needs?" she teased. Reece laughed, he adored her new relaxed attitude.

"Go my love. If I need you I'll wake you." He said lasciviously as he looked at her with desire. She smiled as she made her way to the bedroom to sleep this time.

Eirini thought to use this opportunity to contact Luke, maybe get some answers. She lay down and let her mind reach out to him. Luke was available and she filled him in with what had happened and what she had discovered about herself. Luke wasn't as freaked as she thought he would be. "I have something to show you" he said as he guided her through some images. There were no riddles here, the message was clear but she wasn't sure what she was meant to do about it.

Luke signed off and Eirini sank gratefully into oblivion. She needed time to process this new information. When she woke she felt oddly refreshed. Reece had his arms around her and she couldn't even remember not sleeping like this. Reece had confided to her about sneaking into her house to sleep with her. She found it oddly romantic. She opened her eyes to find him staring at her "Ready to service my needs yet?' he teased.

Eirini playfully slapped his arm. He kissed her and felt the heat pool in her belly. This man had really scrambled her system. "What's going on with you?" she asked knowingly. Reece was still getting use to the whole True One thing. It seemed that the connection ran deep and one partner was very aware of what was going on with the other one. He wasn't going to be able to hide anything from her.

"The bite mark isn't scarring and I don't know how everyone will react when I introduce you and you are not marked." He explained.

"Why is that a problem?" she asked quietly.

"Love, the people here that know you won't care, and I don't either. But, politically the other families may not accept you particularly when they find out you are a Sorceress." He said as he kissed her again.

Eirini puzzled over this for several long minutes and then sat bolt upright. It was like the jigsaw puzzle pieces had fallen into place. She now knew what the images Luke had shown her meant. "What?" he asked concerned.

"I know." She said "I know why it isn't working. I've felt odd about the connection too. I can't explain all the details but we haven't really become one yet." She said. Reece looked at her questioningly.

"I beg to differ my love, we have become one, over and over and over ..." he murmured as he planted kisses along her shoulder and to the side of her neck. Eirini moaned softly and delighted in the sensations he was causing with his lips.

"Yes but, mmmm I can't think when you do that." She chided as was now running his hands along her ribcage and was stroking the underside of her breasts. "It's about trust. You need to open your mind to me and me to you. Completely, with no reservations. Can you do that?' she asked her breathing becoming heavy.

"Anything for you my love." He said against her lips as he kissed her and opened his mind. Eirini did also and a bluish glow started to surround them. Eirini felt Reece's caresses on her body but she also felt the effect of hers on him. It was surreal. They made love slowly; each touch designed to show their love and desire to please the other.

The bluish glow intensified and as they both came screaming in pleasure, a single white light separated into two and pierced each of them just above the heart. As they recovered Eirini looked at Reece. On his chest above his heart was and odd squiggly shape. It looked like it had been carved right into his skin. She looked down and saw that she had an identical mark above her heart. Eirini smiled with delight "Now we are marked. I wonder what it means." She said as she lay in his arms.

Later Reece had looked up the mark. It was the runic symbol for 'to become one'. It was fitting that they have there own personal marking since they were both so unique. He felt more relaxed about introducing Eirini to everyone. But he was still a little anxious about the Council and what they wanted. Eirini exuded an air of confidence about the upcoming meeting. He couldn't understand it. It was almost like she new something he didn't. "We really need to leave the room Reece. People are going to start wondering if I've done something to you." Eirini chastised.

"Ah but you have done something to me." He murmured against her lips. "But you are right I'd better start introducing you around." He continued.

Eirini and Reece spent the next couple of days meeting everyone. Although she new many of his family, it was custom to be introduced formally as his True One. No one remarked on the lack of traditional mark on the neck, and they didn't feel compelled to show their unique marking.

After a particularly hectic morning, Reece and Eirini returned to his office hoping to have some quiet time alone. Waiting for them there was a couple sitting closely on the couch. "Connor!" Reece bellowed "Welcome back." He said as he embraced the vampire tightly. "Eirini, this is my cousin Connor. He also happens to be the head of my international division. He has been in Europe for a couple of months. And this I presume is his True One." Reece explained.

"Indeed Reece, this is my Julie." He said almost shyly.

Introductions were made all round and they chatted for a while before Julie said "Please forgive my impertinence, but is it true that you are a... how do you say... Sorceress?" in a delightful French accent. Eirini nodded and Julie beamed. "We had heard rumours but I wasn't sure." Julie said with awe. With bowed head she asked "Would you do us the honour of blessing our union?"

Eirini was taken aback and Reece looked amused. "I don't wish to offend you Julie but I don't know how to do that." She said concerned. Reece then sent her 'What about something similar to what you did with me and James?' Eirini nodded and approached the couple and took their hands. "I'll try" she said and smiled. She concentrated and sent a slow wave of love towards the couple. She directed it to take their love and expand it, direct it inwards towards themselves and outwards towards the world. As she was doing this she noticed a third life spark in Julie's belly and smiled.

zouzouni
zouzouni
357 Followers
12