The Elevator

Story Info
Strange encounter in a disabled elevator.
1.8k words
3.19
36.1k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cynter
cynter
6 Followers

She was in such a rush, so she just dashed into the elevator oblivious to anything but punching the button for her floor. It was only after she settled in for the ride that she noticed she was not alone. It took her moment but finally she realized it was that actor, David Duchovny. He was standing in the corner, sort of propped up against the handrail, totally absorbed in a book. She thought ..he isn't even aware that I'm here! So she kept quiet, she had never been one to bother strangers, certainly not celebrities. So they rode the elevator together in silence until there was a horrendous noise of screeching metal on metal. The car came to a sudden, shuddering stop.

They both just stood there for a moment. David finally realized he had company and looked at her and shrugged. They said nothing. A few minutes went by and there was still no movement. Then suddenly a siren sounded, a deafening whine, the car shuddered once again, then absolute silence. David moved quickly over to the control panel on the wall and picked up the emergency phone. She just stood against the opposing wall and watched while he spoke briefly and then he was listening. She grew ever more concerned as his expression went from one of annoyance to disappointment.

He replaced the handset and turned to her and spoke. He said that the building maintenance man was aware of the problem, it had happened earlier in the day and he thought someone had placed an out of service sign on the elevator. Which they both knew no one had done. David continued by saying the man had said the problem was being worked on and the estimated time of correcting it was at least four hours and no, there was no other exit from the car than through the entry doors. So they were stuck.

She thought she could have been stuck for hours in an elevator car with worse company, so she simply thanked him for the quick action to the phone and sat down on the floor. Then he sat down opposite her, looked at her again and just chuckled. She grinned back at him and then started to laugh. So what had she been in such a hurry for in the first place to now be stuck in an elevator with a gorgeous man for hours, never mind that appointment!

He went back to his book and she pulled out her cell phone. She made a call to cancel and reschedule her appointment, put her cell phone away and got her laptop out, intending to at least get some work done. It was obvious he was not interested in conversation and she had never been good at social chitchat. She was just the slightest bit intimidated by his celebrity and handsome looks, so getting some work done seemed to be the thing to do.

They were both absorbed in what they were doing, when the car shuddered again and this time hard enough to jolt the car sideways. It was as if it were off its track somehow and now the floor was no longer level. She had to fight to maintain her position. Finally she had to give in into gravity and she rolled down and into the corner. David had already been sitting on the floor in the other corner, so he was unaffected by the sudden change in the angle of the car. So now they were both seated on the floor in opposing corners on the back wall of the car away from the control panel.

David volunteered to make the attempt to reach the phone. It was far more difficult than anticipated but after several tries he made it to the phone. He was only able to speak with the maintenance man on the other end for a moment, long enough to understand they were not in any real danger but remaining still and in one spot would be a good idea. Then there was another shuddering jolt that knocked him back and rolling down to where she sat on the floor. There was nowhere for her to go so fast, so David wound up falling on top of her. There was yet another shift in position so that the angle of the car had them positioned in a tangle almost up the back wall.

David attempted to pull himself up and off of her, but found that he could not move without feeling the car shift beneath them. She begged him to stop, now terrified that any further movement would somehow dislodge the car off its moorings even more and send the car plummeting down the shaft. She asked David what the maintenance man had said. He told her the man had recommended they stay still and in one spot. They both began to laugh at that comment. She did feel as though her laughter, if she let it continue, would result in hysteria, so she stopped. She concentrated instead on finding some way of being more comfortable with this man on top of her. By using tiny little movements she finally situated herself in such a way that he was more to her side than directly on top of her. Apparently David had found this whole process to be quite amusing because he continued to laugh. Or she thought maybe he's just ticklish.

Then the whole car started to vibrate and there was a low humming noise. Now she was really terrified and she could tell by the look on David's face he was more than just concerned. Almost instinctively they grabbed hold of each other and hugged close. The low humming noise grew louder and more metallic, finally culminating into a screeching shriek. Then it abruptly stopped. there was no more vibration and no more noise. Out of nowhere, they heard a man's voice screaming to remain perfectly still and that help was on the way but it would be a few hours yet. Neither one of them saw any point in even attempting to respond, so they remained silent in their embrace.

They pulled back from each other just a bit, then David looked as if he were going to speak but was stopped in mid-breath by a her loud gasp as the lights went out. It was darker than anything she had previously experienced, truly a complete absence of light. In the total darkness there was only the sound of their hurried breathing. She fought to maintain control and not surrender to panic. She could feel his breathing change, becoming more rapid and she knew he was also on the verge of panic. This total absence of light was completely unnerving for both of them. Then a noise began, low and barely audible at first, then building into a crescendo of whirring, screeching metal grating on metal. She could feel the scream building in her throat; she bit her tongue to keep it down. David shifted his position slightly and embraced her again. They clung to each other in desperation. It took a moment after the metallic screeching had ceased for them to realize they were both screaming. This was indeed an intolerable situation that left them both shaken and now silent.

It was only after she attempted to speak that she realized just how close they were together. She had moved her head only slightly and her face brushed against his face. Almost instinctively she reached up and took his face into her hands, desperately seeking his mouth with her lips. He responded in kind. They kissed and stroked each other's faces as if by doing so it would banish the darkness and the danger of panic. They continued to kiss in the total darkness and now complete silence, except for the sounds of their ever more labored breathing.

She moved her hands down the front of his shirt, unbuttoning it as she went. Finally she opened his shirt and put her hands on his bare chest, found his nipples and began massaging them into tiny little hard points of flesh. They shifted positions with no resulting movement from the car. He was beneath her now. She began to kiss him from his lips to his chin to his throat and then made her way to his nipples. She heard him gasp as she bit one then the other. It took some artful maneuvering on her part but she was finally able to position herself so she could unzip his pants and free his cock from hiding.

She finally reached in to free his cock from the confines of his pants. She drew back in shock and awe as tiny little fingers grasped her own fingers. The scream strangled in her throat and in ragged, barely coherent words, she asked David what was that? He responded by saying, he can speak for himself. Which he proceeded to do...

She fell back and away from the sound of the tiny little voice, thankfully losing consciousness before her head met the wall.

Only moments later a searing light awakened her just beyond her closed eyes. It took several minutes for her to adjust to the change from total darkness to light and from unconsciousness to awareness. Blinking hard, she turned to face David. He was fully dressed and sat in the opposite corner, looking at her with a puzzled expression on his face. She asked him, what just happened? He said the lights went out for a moment and they held each other in the darkness until she screamed and fell back into the corner. He apologized for taking liberties if that had been the reason for the scream. She could tell he was telling her only what he knew to be true. She decided to not mention the little hand.

Suddenly the loud voice returned, barking down orders to remain still and they would be out in just a few more minutes. They spoke not a word to each other until; the doors were pried open from the outside. The maintenance man stood there sweating profusely and apologizing even more. They each said something appropriate to the situation to the man and then to each other. David headed off one direction down the hall and she took off in the opposite one. She finally ducked into an alcove full of vending machines and got her cell phone out to make a call.

She asked the receptionist who answered if there was any way possible to keep her appointment, even if it was a few hours late? The receptionist said she was in luck because of a last minute cancellation and to come on in. This time she took the stairs.

She breezed past the receptionist and went directly into the office, as the door was open. As was her custom she gingerly touched the nameplate as she passed it, silently repeating the name. Dr. Barker, psychiatrist. She desperately needed to discuss the change in medication. It was quite obviously, quite terribly not working!

cynter
cynter
6 Followers