The Elevator

Story Info
A chance encounter in an elevator.
1.4k words
4.35
39.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot summer day in June, and here I was again, waiting for the elevator. It seems I was always waiting for the elevator. My apartment complex had on of those antiquated elevators that never seemed to work right and always took forever to move between floors. I considered taking the stairs down the five stories, but my brain kicked in and said "no way" because of the heat. Boy am I glad I waited.

With a soft "ding", the doors slid open, and standing in front of me was a stunning vision of beauty. She was a red-haired siren that just took my breath away. I stood there frozen in place, as the doors started to close. I reached out and caught the doors, smiled and said "going down"? She smiled back at me, a beautiful sexy grin and said "maybe". I grinned back at her, realizing the double-entendre I had started and she had quickly finished. The doors slid closed behind me and the elevator started it's slow descent.

I couldn't take my eyes of this riveting beauty. Her soft scent of perfume filled the small confines of our elevator as I looked at her stunning body. She was wearing a small black summer dress that had a very revealing plunge in the front that accentuated the cleavage between her firm tan breasts. Scanning further down her dress I realized that the fabric was clinging to her like a second skin. I could even see the outlines of her nipples and rib cage on her taut, lean body. My eyes continued their visual assault of her dress and her body. I did a double take as I got to her waist. Her dress was short, very short. Short enough that my mind was quickly checking to see if I could spot her panties, which I couldn't. She had long firm legs that were tanned a golden brown, ending in a pair of not-too-high heels. I glanced back up her body and looked into her eyes. She had bright green eyes, which reminded me of a cat. She smiled again, obviously acknowledging my stares. Her hair was shoulder length, mostly straight and deep auburn in color. It framed her face beautifully, and was the perfect complement to her entire package.

I then saw her eyes start to do the same visual assault on me, that I did on her. She scanned my polo shirt as if looking right through it into my chest and heart, and continued down to my waist and crotch, where my Dockers weren't doing too good a job of hiding my building erection. I noticed her bite her lower lip a little as she stared at my growing bulge. She looked back up into my eyes, and smiled an even more devilish grin and then she licked her lips. I thought I must have been dreaming.

The elevator was nearing the bottom floor, when it jolted to a stop, causing my redheaded friend to fall towards me. She landed in my arms and I held her tight, not wanting to let go. We both looked at the number dial (yes, it's that old) and realized we were stuck between the first and second floor. This is not a new occurrence for our old elevator, and it usually meant about a 10 or 15 minute wait while our building supervisor restarted the engine.

I looked back into her eyes, and without a hesitation, leaned forward and kissed her. It was a slow, passionate kiss, that started a fire deep inside me, and must have had the same effect on her, because she pushed me away a little, and then dove back onto my lips with a passion I had never felt before. Her lips and tongue were dancing all around mine as I started to use my hands to feel her smooth skin through the thin fabric of her dress. I felt my way down her back, reaching her firm ass, and gave her cheeks a squeeze. She moaned (more like purred) and continued to kiss me deeply. I slid my hand under the bottom of her little black dress, looking for the edge of her panties, but all I found was hot skin. The reason I hadn't seen her panties before, when I was eyeing her little black dress, was because she didn't have any on.

This made me gasp, and as if she knew exactly why I gasped, she just sucked even deeper on my tongue. Her hands started rubbing my back, then quickly to my chest, and then headed straight for my crotch. She quickly grabbed my 7-inch cock through the fabric of my pants, and started to work it up and down. My fingers were playing with her bare ass, as she unzipped my pants and pulled my now throbbing cock out of my pants. Her hands were working magic on my rock hard cock, as I moved my hands to the front of her dress and slid a finger into her sopping (and bare!) pussy. She pushed me away, and quickly got onto her knees in front of me and started to lick my prick. She then kissed the head and started to swallow me whole. The feeling was absolutely out of this world, and I was quickly nearing an orgasm.

Not wanting to explode to quickly and possibly end our passion, and even though it felt way to good to stop, I pulled my engorged dick out of her mouth with a 'pop', and pulled her up to standing again. I lifted her up off the floor and as if reading my mind, she wrapped her legs around me. I placed her ass on the handrail in the elevator, and with a quick plunge; I was inside the hottest, moistest, silkiest, tightest love-vice of my life. It was heaven on earth.

She leaned back against the wall, with her arms now around my neck. She was barely supporting herself by her ass on the handrail and her pussy on my cock. I started a slow and powerful thrusting motion, as she bit her lip and moved her head from side to side. As I started to build up speed, I pulled further and further out with each stroke, and plunged even deeper in with each following stroke. Within a minute I was slam banging her as hard as I could, as she was starting to gasp for air.

I could feel her inner muscles begin to twitch and contract as she started her first of several orgasms. Her breathings was almost panting, while a bead of sweat was dripping down her brow, as she started coming in a deep, gut wrenching orgasm that squeezed my cock like a powerful vice. As she started to build to her second orgasm, I used one arm to support her back and used my right hand to reach between our bodies and touch her clit. She exploded in her second orgasm, as I used my thumb and finger to gently roll her hard and sensitive clit.

Feeling her silky vice clamp down for the second time was just too much for me. Knowing that the elevator could be starting any moment now, I slammed even deeper and harder into her. I flicked her clit with my fingers as I started to pulsate myself. My twitching and throbbing starting deep in my loins and quickly building to a powerful orgasm that rocked our worlds. I shot several thick, hot streams of jism deep inside her as I blasted against her cervix and g-spot, again and again. She came for the third and final time, as she milked my cock dry of all its manly juices.

As quickly as it started, it ended. With another sudden lurch, the elevator started moving a gain. I quickly lifted her off the handrail, and back onto the floor, as we neared the lobby level. With a quick tug on her dress, she was back to her radiant self, as I struggled to push my now fully satisfied but still hard cock back into my pants.

The elevator doors slid open with a "ding", and to my surprise, standing there was my wife. She looked at me and said with a very concerned look on her face "Are you alright? The elevator's been stuck for over 10 minutes."

Before I could answer, my redheaded friend purred "he's wonderful" and walked right past my wife and out of my life.