The Elevator Ch. 02

Story Info
The date.
7k words
4.78
45.3k
23
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers

Thank you for all the feedback. I am really happy that you all like the story. I will have more chapters coming soon. Thanks again for the support.

Ynglady22

*

What to wear, thought Lauren as she rummaged through her closet. She paused at the short red dress on the hanger. Nah, it is a little too much. Then she saw the slinky, tan, one shoulder dress. The dress was extremely short, but still not too short to wear out. She slid her feet into her stiletto heels and then went into the bathroom to put on makeup.

Her phone suddenly rang. "Hello. Lauren Rowe speaking."

"Hey Lauren. I thought you and I could catch a movie tonight." Oh, my gosh it is Mike. What am I supposed to tell him? I for sure cannot tell him that I am going on a date. He is not going to like this at all. But, he cheats all the time on me I just know it. I have to come up with something. Think, think Lauren what to say to him.

"Hey, Mike. I have plans tonight. What about tomorrow?"

He sighed into the phone. "Well if you have time to fit me in your busy schedule tomorrow then let me know."

"Mike honestly please do not act like that."

"I have to go. I will call you later."

Lauren did not have time to call him back because someone was knocking on her door. She opened it.

"Wow, Adam when you fix up you really fix up. My, my the women are definitely going to hate me tonight."

He grinned at her. He definitely looked nice in his black button down and black dress pants. His hair looked like it had recently been cut. He smelled like he had just gotten out of the shower. His grey eyes seemed to shine brighter in the sexy black outfit. She gave him a hug and inhaled his fresh scent. Her body began to quiver as she hugged him. She could feel his tight body underneath his shirt.

"Me, well maybe, but you look hot Lauren. You really are going to torture me tonight with that whole no sex thing." He looked down her body and took in her strong legs in her heels. He looked up into her eyes and starred at the passion that shone in her eyes. Her body looked great in her dress. He saw that she was not wearing a bra. His penis began to grow at just the thought of seeing those beautiful breasts again.

" I know what you are thinking Adam. Do not even think about it. I honestly just want to get to know you." She turned and locked her door

He grabbed her hand and walked to the stairs. She smiled at him.

"No elevator tonight Lauren. We definitely do not have the time to get stuck in that thing."

They pulled up to the new retro pizza bar/ club. Valet took their car and the hostess immediately sat them at their table when they came in. The wait to get in the restaurant was huge. Adam definitely had to be well connected to get them into that place.

"How did you get a reservation for this place? It is so packed in here/"

"Oh, Lauren you would be surprised at what secrets I have up my sleeve."

Lauren scooted closer to him in the booth. He put his arm around her. "What surprises would that be?" He looked down at her with smoldering eyes. She felt herself getting turned on. "Umm why don't you tell me about yourself?"

He smiled up at her and leaned back in the booth. "I am a open book Lauren. Ask away."

She looked at him as if trying to figure out what to say. "Ok, where were you raised? How old are you? What is your favorite kind of pizza? Oh and I must tell you if you say the wrong thing for the last question we are so through."

He laughed. "Ok let's see. I was raised in a small town in Tennessee, I went to school in Georgia, and then I moved here to Chicago. I am 25 and a Taurus. And the answer to that all and important question is pepperoni and occasionally pepperoni and sausage."

"Well that was a close one. For a second there I thought you were going to say the works and then I would know that we just couldn't make it."

"Really, well same questions for you. Just add this one to it. What is your favorite color?"

"Wow ok. I was raised in Missouri. I moved to Chicago to go to law school. I am 25 and a Scorpio. I too love a good pepperoni and sausage pizza. Oh and my favorite color is green, but I am leaning toward grey now like your eyes. Oh and wow that was so corny coming out of my mouth."

He leaned over, kissed her smiling lips, and then pulled back. "I thought it was cute, and too very corny."

Their waiter came and they ordered pepperoni pizza. "So Adam why is a guy as cute, successful, and hot like you single."

"I guess you can say I have not found the right one. That is until you."

"Oh, I am sure you use that line on a girl before."

"Let me be honest with you. If you were any other girl from my past I would be done with you by now. But, to be honest I like you Lauren. And I definitely cannot say that about half the girls I fooled around with in the last few months."

"Nice answer Adam."

She felt him place his hand on her thigh. And rub up her leg toward her pussy.

"What are you doing?" Hissed Lauren.

"Shh you know this excites you." He let his fingers rub her pussy from outside her panties. "If you did not love it your pussy would not be dripping wet right now."

He pulled her panties to the side and pushed two fingers in her pussy. He let his thumb rub circles around her clit.

"Mmm Adam. What are you doing to me?" Her eyes started to glaze over. "Oh yes right there Adam." She bit her lip to quiet down her moan. She felt her body humping slowly back onto his fingers. He slightly twisted his knuckle in her pussy hitting her spot.

Adam pressed into Lauren's pussy harder. He leaned over and whispered in her ear. She felt his hot breath as he licked her ear lobe. "Tell me you do not like it and I will stop."

Lauren groaned and looked around the room. Nobody had noticed. Her pussy squeezed Adam's fingers. She felt her body start to squirm on the booth.

Adam turned and saw the waitress coming back to their table with the pizza's. He pressed deeper and faster into Lauren's pussy. Lauren gripped the table and shut her eyes deep to hold back climaxing.

The waitress sat the food on the table. "Is there anything else you all need?"

"No, I think we are fine? What about you Lauren? Do you want anything else?"

Lauren shook her head as she felt her body squeeze Adams fingers hard. As the waitress walked away her body squirmed as she climaxed in the booth. Adam pulled his fingers out of her and licked them clean.

"I have never done that before." She looked over at him as he licked his fingers. She watched in amazement, as he tasted her juice off of his fingers.

" You taste so good Lauren. Do not pretend that you did not like it?"

She looked embarrassed for a second and then pulled her dress down some. She mumbled, "I just have never done something like that before."

He looked down at her with a shocked expression on his face. Her boyfriend must be out of his mind. Adam looked down at her slightly embarrassed, but sexy facial expression. Her eyes were lowered, but she had a slight smile on her face.

"So you and Mike would never do that. Cause here is my issue, all I want to do and all I think about is being with you anytime and anyplace."

She put her hand on her head and shook it. "Honestly you do not want to hear about me and Mike do you?"

"No, not really cause this is our date. I just know that right now I would rather be inside of you than sitting here eating"

Lauren felt another rush of excitement. This is so wrong. I should not be out with this guy. I should be home trying to make things work with Mike. Not right here eating with a guy that I know will cause problems for Mike and me. Oh, but he is so cute and funny. If he keeps on rubbing the inside of my thigh I am definitely not going to be able to keep my rule of no sex. "No, no Adam do you not remember my rule." She crossed her legs hoping that that would keep him from torturing her with his roaming fingers.

"What was that? Cause I do not remember any rule." He leaned down and kissed her slowly on the lips. Pushing his tongue in her mouth. She felt herself moan softly. He let his hand rub down her neck to the middle of her back and slowly up again. Lauren had goose bumps as he touched her body slowly. He pushed deeper into the kiss. She pushed back from him and placed her hands on his firm chest.

" No Adam. No sex."

"See that is where you are mistaken my gorgeous Lauren. We are not having sex. We are kissing. Sex would be what we would be doing in the bathroom right now if I had my way." He pulled her face in front of his and pushed his lips onto hers into a soft kiss. He flicked his tongue over her lips and bit down slowly on her bottom lip. Adam pushed her his deeper into the kiss.

She grabbed his soft brown hair and pulled his head back from her head. "Oh you are so naughty. I thought we agreed to no sex. Remember so we have to learn more about each other."

Adam leaned back against the booth. He stretched his arms out and sighed. Lauren searched the room and could swear all the women in the room watched him as he stretched his muscles. She could see his muscle flex in his black shirt. "Alright, Alright so ask away?"

"How did your last relationship end?" She noticed he winced some after she asked the question. His jaw slightly clinched before he spoke.

"Honest answer right. Well she cheated on me. My assistant caught her in the car with a guy basically screwing. She snapped a picture and sent it to me."

"Wow, that is a story. I cannot believe a girl would cheat on you. When did this happen?"

"About two months ago. I have just been dating since then." His eyes turned a sad grey as if he were trying to shake off what happen in his last relationships.

"Wow, well you have a great assistant. I hope you pay her double for being so efficient." He smiled slightly exposing his great dimples.

Adam laughed. "Yeah you will have to meet her. She is great."

"Hey, wow so she likes you right?" She searched his face to see if his eyes sparked once he talked about his assistant.

His eyes stayed the same. "Who Tracy? No, she definitely is not into me."

She starred at him and laughed. "Are you serious? You seriously do not know do you?" He looked at her with a blank expression. "Oh my gosh Adam you cannot be this aloof. You my dear Adam are freaking hot. Look around you have had girls starring at you since we have come in here. Any girl who works with you on an everyday basis is definitely into you."

He pulled her closer to him. His eyes turned a lustful grey. "Really well the only thing I have noticed since I have come in here and all night is you. I want you Lauren. I want to be in you, hearing you writhe, and scream under me."

She starred at him in awe. He pussy was pulsating. She knew she was soaking wet. She whispered, "What about the questions?" She could not help but stare into his eyes and then his soft lips.

He grinned up at her. His grey eyes turned smoldering grey. "I think you have asked enough questions." He pushed his lips onto hers. Lauren gripped his head and pushed her lips further into his mouth.

He pushed back from her lips. Lauren moaned when her removed his lips. He grabbed her hand, threw some twenties on the table, and got in the car. Lauren unbuckled Adam's pants and released his hard penis from his pants. She starred at the thickness of it and let the palm of her hand rub slowly over the head. Adam sucked in his breath as she lowered her hand slowly up and down his penis. She let her hand run over the length of his massaging his balls as she rubbed down his penis.

"How does it feel Adam?"

"Shit, Lauren if feels so good. Do not stop baby."

Lauren lowered her head and licked the head of his penis slowly. She pushed her tongue into the hole that leaked precum. She pushed his penis deeper into his mouth sucking him until the head hit the back of her throat. She clamped her lips harder around his penis inhaling him into her mouth. She moaned lightly as she felt his hands on the back of her head.

"Lauren I am about to cum." He pushed her head deeper onto his penis. "Oh shit Lauren right their Lauren baby. Suck my cock. Aaagh yeah." He released himself into her mouth. Lauren sucked every last drop of him into her mouth

They both lay back in their seats. Adam leaned over to Lauren and slowly rubbed her nipples through her dress.

Lauren moaned as she felt his pinch her nipple. "We can't Adam."

"Baby, I will take you on a million dates to make up for tonight." He looked up and her and grinned that perfect smile.

He lifted her dress off of her and sucked her nipple into his mouth. He let his tongue swirl around the bud as he slightly nibbled at her nipple.

"You want me to fuck you? Don't you Lauren?" He pushed her nipple deeper into his mouth.

She felt him press harder into her nipple. He slid his hand down her body to her thong. He lightly brushed his fingertips over her clit. He flicked her clit with his finger torturing it with each flick. "Oh fuck me Adam. I want you in me now."

Adam pulled his seat back and pull Lauren on top of him. He tore her panties off of her and onto the floor. He lowered Lauren slowly onto his hard penis. Lauren moaned as her body began to be filled with Adam's penis. He braced her with his arms as she raised and lowered herself onto him. He pushed up as she lowered herself into him.

"Oh Adam. You are so good. You feel so great." She grabbed his head and pushed his head down into a kiss.

Her pussy was squeezing his dick. Adam groaned and the only sound in the car was of them fucking slowly in the seat.

He pounded into her pussy harder as she rode him. "Oh Adam right there. I'm oh I'm going to cum."

She pushed down hard on this dick and her body shook slowly. Adam pushed into her deeper and released himself into Lauren.

She laid on him for a second and then sat back in her seat. The moon shone down on them giving their bodies a glow. Lauren eyes were still hooded from exhaustion and lust.

"We keep doing this Adam. I think we have a problem."

He laughed. "See you say it is a problem baby, but I think it is just our way of getting to know each other."

"Really cause I have not even been to your apartment yet, but I know where three of your birth marks are and that you drive me crazy in bed. I so do not think that is a good thing."

He brushed his lips across hers. "I like you Lauren. You are definitely someone I want to see how this goes with."

"I like you too." She smirked. "And even if I did not like you I still would have sex with you because you are absolutely incredible in bed."

"Oh really. Wow I feel used." He made a face like he was hurt.

"Yeah I highly doubt that." She grabbed her underwear and put them back on. Adam buckled his pants and started the drive back to their condo. They rode the elevator up to the there floor.

Lauren opened her apartment door and leaned against the doorframe. "So Adam this was nice."

"Oh yeah I would definitely have to say it was fantastic." He leaned down and kissed her lips softly.

They both jumped back when they heard the bell from the elevator. "I guess that's a cue. Night Adam." She stepped back toward the door.

"You sure you do not need me to come in and help you with anything?" He leaned into her apartment. Lauren put her hands up and pushed him out her apartment.

"Goodnight Adam." She shut the door and leaned against it.

This is definitely not going to work, thought Lauren. Oh he is so cute and charming. Did I just say charming? She took off her dress and starred in the mirror. She saw the mark of when he bit down on her shoulder while they had sex. Her body automatically became turned on just at the thought of him inside her. She grabbed her robe and lay in bed. Oh, Adam you are going to be trouble.

Adam walked into his apartment and licked his lips. He could still taste her on them. What is it about her? I mean she is driving me crazy. Usually by now I totally would be over a chick, but she keeps enticing me and turning me on. I have to shake this. I like her, but she has a man and it does not look like she is looking to replace him.

He walked into his bedroom, took a shower, and went to bed thinking about what to do about Lauren.

______

Lauren sat a lunch with her secretary, Ashley. She laughed at her friend. At first she could not stand the girl. Ashley was annoying in the beginning. Lauren felt like her boss had made Ashley her secretary because she was cute and he wanted to fuck her. In the end, she was great at her job and definitely not interested in the older man. "So Lauren how are things going with you and Mike?"

"Good, as it could be I guess. Same old thing though no excitement in the bed."

"I do not know how you deal with that. You must have like the best vibrator in town. Mike is freaking fine Lauren. What is his deal? With a body like his he should be great in bed?"

"Yeah you would think so wouldn't you? Anyway I am fine. I love Mike. We just have to work on it."

Ashley lowered her eyes Lauren. "Hmm, so when are you going to tell me the other guys name?"

Lauren stopped eating her salad and looked up at Ashley. "What guy?"

"Oh please Lauren I have known you for a year now. And I checked your cell phone messages. The message said, "Can't wait for date number two." And I know you have been on several dates with Mike, so Lauren who is this guy?"

"You know you really shouldn't read other people's stuff." She exhaled. "Okay, Okay his name is Adam. He lives in my condo and we um we were stuck in the elevator that day I got stuck. We had sex on the elevator."

Ashley yelled slightly at the table. People turned and starred. "Oh my gosh. You are such a slut and I am so jealous. Tell me more."

Lauren swallowed some water. "Well we sort have been drawn to each other since then. He does stuff to me that I have never felt before Ashley. I mean he ate me out in a restaurant; he fingered me at dinner while the waitress brought us food, and I did it in the car with him. Can you believe it?"

"Wow, does he have a brother?" She shook her head. "Sorry, this is about you. Do you like him? Like do you see something happening with him?"

"He is definitely a cool guy and we mesh like crazy Ashley. But, I think we both are just trying to see where it goes. Like nothing too serious."

"Sounds fun. I cannot believe I am jealous of your sex life. I never would have seen this happening."

"Oh, whatever. Adam and I are just having fun."

"Yeah lets talk in a few weeks and see if you say the same thing. And when do I get to meet this Adam. I have to give him my stamp of approval."

"Yeah unless he walks into the office, there is absolutely no way you will meet him. And that definitely will not happen since he does not know where I work."

They paid their check and headed back to the office.

________

"Hey so I am pulling up right now. Where are you?" Adam parked his car and walked to the front of the office building.

"Right behind you Adam."

"Hey Tracey. So do you have the PowerPoint ready for this presentation?"

"Yes Adam. Miller and Moore Law firm is ready for you to present your plans for their clients."

"Good. Let's finish this fast and then I can get home. I am planning a surprise for this girl I am dating."

She narrowed her eyes at him. There was a hint of jealousy behind them that he did not notice. "Oh the elevator girl."

He turned and looked at her. "How do you know about her?"

She took her sunglasses off and smiled up at him. "Are you forgetting who I am Adam? I made Mark tell me about her."

"You are so sneaky."

They walked into the office and were soon ushered into the boardroom.

The lawyers started to fill the room. He turned to greet everyone and paused.

"You work here?"

"Oh my gosh Adam what are you doing here?" Lauren pushed her hair behind her ear.

ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers
12