The Elf Who Shagged Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FiveWolves
FiveWolves
128 Followers

Then she lowered her head and gently ran her tongue around my clit. She kept circling lightly, while I began to hyperventilate. Panting, I said, "More. Harder. Everything."

She curled her fingers towards my front and rubbed. At the same time she lapped harder. Moments later, I shuddered and shook as I came, saying her name over and over again, like a prayer. I lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling, panting.

"Hey, you ok?"

"Uh huh. More than." I patted the bed next to me. "Would you come up here?"

She came and lay to my side, resting her head on my shoulder. I felt contentment steal over me. I wanted to lie next to her every night. She turned on her stomach and raised her head to look at me.

Smiling, she said, "You taste like...sugar cookies. How is that possible?"

"Must be my soap. In a Christmas basket somebody gave me."

"I liked this," she said.

"I did too."

"No, I mean I really liked it. I want to do again. A lot." She paused.

"Me too. You might even wear me out, girl. And not many people can do that," I said.

"Be serious for a minute, ok?" She brought her hand to my ear and ran her finger around the outside. I felt my heart sink even as my pussy tingled.

"So what's going on here?"

I decided to try to play dumb. Postpone the heartache.

"What do you mean?"

"Your ears don't come off."

I sighed. "No, they don't."

Her eyes got wider. "Oh my god. You're one of those crazy people that get fangs and horns and stuff grafted onto themselves."

I almost wished I could have said yes. It might have been easier. But I liked her, a lot, so I decided to tell her the truth, even though it meant I'd be leaving soon. Alone.

"No, I'm not. Can we sit up to talk about this?"

We both sat on the bed cross-legged, facing each other. I took a deep breath. "I'm really an elf. Elves are real."

"Oh no," she said and started to move away from me. Her eyes got big and I envisioned her calling 911.

"I'm not going to hurt you. Maggie, I know I can't ask you to trust me. We hardly know each other. But please trust that I wouldn't hurt you." I paused. "Have I seemed like a crazy person?"

"No, but that doesn't mean you aren't."

"Good point. Just let me show you something, ok?"

I closed my eyes and thought of home, of the white North, and all its brutal, fragile beauty. It's always been inside me. I raised my hands, concentrated, and waited. When I heard Maggie say, "Oh my god," I opened my eyes.

It was snowing in her apartment. Well, the bedroom anyway. It wasn't a blizzard—it's been eons since my people could call more than a few flurries—but it was enough.

"See?"

If Maggie heard me, it didn't register. She was too busy taking it all in. As the snow slowly petered out, she reached down to press her palm into the trace that dusted her comforter. "This is, I mean, it's crazy. I can see it. I can touch it. But it's still unbelievable. You have to be a magician."

I smiled. "Right. Sitting here buck-naked on your bed, I'm using materials I've hidden somewhere."

She ran her fingers again through the snow.

"It's real, Mag. I'm really an elf. Santa's my boss. Humans believe when they're kids. They get it right, and then they grow up and shove it all away. Since it doesn't make sense in their world, they convince themselves it must not be true."

"So, it's all true? The reindeer? The naughty list? Frosty?"

"Not all of it. There's not actually a naughty list. Some human made that up to scare kids into behaving. Not really Santa's style. And believe me when I say that unless someone's playing a prank, there are no talking snowmen running around the North Pole."

"This is not possible."

"Yet it happened. And you haven't thrown me out."

"I don't know what to think or believe. What happens now?"

"I don't know, but this has been...I don't want to go."

She looked into my eyes as if she was trying to see down to the bottom of my soul. I didn't flinch or move. I just looked back, letting her see me. Being vulnerable. It was an unfamiliar feeling and I was relieved when she looked away.

"I can show you even more cool Christmas stuff in the morning." Grinning, I added, "and ring your bell again, if you'll let me stay here with you."

Maggie's face was a picture of conflict, but her curiosity beat out her good sense.

"Okay, but you'd better not hog the blankets. You're the one who got snow all over my bed."

"Don't worry. We elves are hot-blooded. You'll be warm and cozy in no time."

We fell asleep spooning; she curled up on her right side, and I snuggled in behind her. I curled my arm over her shoulder and fell asleep cupping her lush breast in my hand.

***

The sun was streaming in the window when I woke up. Maggie rose and walked to the bathroom. I watched her tight, rounded ass, wishing I could bite and suck on it. Maybe later.

I rose quickly and dressed, gathering my clothes from the floor where we'd dropped them.

Maggie's eyebrows rose, while her soft pink lips turned down. "I was promised morning sex."

I smiled widely. "Come on, I promise to get you off at least once before noon. At least in this time zone. Let me take you on a magic ride."

She stopped pouting enough to get dressed. I watched the curve of her inner thighs disappear into a tight fitting pair of faded jeans. She tucked in a red and white plaid flannel shirt, highlighting the swell of her breasts over her flat stomach. I shook my head to focus on something other than my desire to run my tongue over every inch of her body.

"Come on."

"Uh, coffee? Breakfast?"

"At the warehouse."

"Warehouse? You sure know how to show a girl a good time."

I smiled. "You'll see."

We grabbed a cab and headed to the Manhattan location, indistinguishable from the outside from any other warehouse in the Bowery. Once we walked in, it was a different ballgame. Her face reflected her shock.

Santa believes that as you treat your employees, they will treat others. The warehouse is decorated more like a funhouse, although serious work goes on there. Packages were being unloaded from the shuttle, sorted by borough, and moved to the correct area in the building.

I took Maggie to the break area, where there was a full spread of food. We both grabbed a cup of coffee (mine was heavy on the cream), and a chocolate peppermint cream croissant.

"Come on, I want to catch the 9am shuttle."

"To...?"

"You'll see."

We hurried to the loading dock and grabbed a seat on the shuttle. As I suspected, we were the only ones heading to the Pole, since most warehouse elves bunk in the housing area during the Big Push.

The shuttle vaguely resembles a subway car, but inside it's like a flying living room. It's cozy and warm, with comfy chairs grouped together. The only way you can tell it's a shuttle are the candy cane polls to hold while standing. Maggie's eyes were wide with amazement.

"What...."

I couldn't help grinning. I'd never shown the operation to an outsider before and I was a little giddy. I sat down in a plush dark green love seat and patted the space next to me. "Sit with me." As soon as she sat, I reached over started to unbuckle her belt.

"Tina!"

"It's all good, baby. Santa trusts his employees. No cameras. Join the mile high club with me."

She looked doubtful.

"I promised you a thrill, didn't I?"

"Yes..."

"So sit back and relax." I pushed her back against the arm of lounge and unzipped her jeans. I worked my hand under her thong.

"Ohhh."

I just smiled and started exploring her pussy with my long fingers. Her moist warmth felt like heaven. I alternated between dragging my fingers across her clit and exploring her folds. It wasn't long before she was soaking. I started talking quietly to her.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you? I want to see you come...to feel your clit spasm. So sexy. I want you so much. My mouth on your pussy again...." I kept talking to her and fingering her until her eyes rolled back in her head. She groaned deeply as her body jerked in her seat.

I noticed that my usual feeling of triumph when I brought a beautiful woman to orgasm was tempered by something else. I felt more tenderness than I have in the past. I didn't have time to dwell on it, though, since we were about to arrive at the Pole.

"No fair. I want my turn...." Maggie trailed off as we landed, and she started to look around. As soon as we landed, a bunch of elves got on the shuttle. "Am I dreaming?" she asked.

"Want me to pinch you? Or I could think of a couple other things...."

She was too busy looking around to respond. We got out of the shuttle and started walking down the tunnel to headquarters. Tall, lanky elves were everywhere, moving boxes, or carrying toys.

***

I showed her around the IT department, avoiding the bank of monitors. I figured I could explain that later.

"I'm speechless. I'm a little overwhelmed. Is there some place we can go and chill out?"

"Yeah."

We took the snowmobile out to the stables. My dad's the stable master, as was his father before him (for about 12 generations back), and I've always headed there when I needed some peace and quiet.

We parked nearby and I watched the mist coming out of her beautiful sensuous mouth as Maggie and I crunched through the snow to the doors. It was night at the Pole. The stars shone bright and the moon glow highlighted the flush on her smooth, high cheekbones and glinted on the highlights in her shiny chestnut hair.

The warmth of the heated stables was like a blanket thrown around our shoulders.

"Wow. Oh look, a baby."

"Yeah, that's Don the 18th. He'll be old enough to fly in a couple years."

The look of amazement and joy on Maggie's face was breathtaking. Without a thought, I pulled her towards me, my hands grasping her waist. We kissed deeply. I could have happily drowned in her. We kissed for several minutes, then I pushed her up against a stall.

"Maggie," I whispered. "Oh god, Maggie." We were hungry for each other, pulling each other's clothes off in our hurry to touch. She was too impatient to wait until I took my leggings, so once she had them over my hips, she went to her knees. I almost levitated when she licked the length of my slit.

Because I'm so often the dominant one, I once again felt completely off balance. But the feel of her tongue stroking the length of my cunt left me reeling. My knees buckled when she found my clit. It didn't stop her for a second. The heat built in my clit, and my stomach and kept spreading until I gasped and shook as I came.

As soon as I stopped shuddering, she grabbed a blanket hanging over one of the stalls, and threw it down. Then she lowered my body onto it lovingly. She and I looked into each other's eyes, and I heard myself sigh.

She gently moved her hand over my torso and I reached down to hold it still on my stomach.

"No more."

"Oh yes, darling. Much, much more."

She brought her hand back up, cupped my face, then kissed me lightly. She ran the tip of her tongue along my lips before dipping into my mouth. Our tongues danced and the heat in my body built again. She ran her hand down to my fuzz and drew circles over my clit. Over and over again, alternating between gentle touches and more firm ones. Caught up in the feelings, I could feel my orgasm building quickly. She sank two fingers into my warmth and I struggled not to scream, knowing it would upset the deer. Staying quiet seemed to make the orgasm stronger and I thought the top of my head might come off.

When I could breathe again, I pulled her up to me and kissed her fiercely. Then I flipped us so I was on top, and lavished her breasts with attention. Her breathing hitched as I cupped both in my hands and bit gently on one. I wanted to devour her and had to restrain myself. I moved to her other breast and ran my teeth over the nipple.

I worked my way down her torso, sucking on several choice spots that triggered sharp intakes of breath from her. I kept nipping her skin gently, moaning in anticipation when I reached the curve of her lightly furry mound. Her aroma mixed with the sweet smell of the hay, overwhelming my senses.

I dipped my tongue into her honey and drew her nectar into my mouth. I spread her labia and brought my thumbs to her entrance. I fucked her with my tongue, then drew the width of it to her clit. I drew circles around her hot spot with my tongue then brought my fingers to both sides of it. The dual stimulation was too much and she started to come.

I moved quickly to her mouth, while I continued to comfort her deeply with my deft fingers. "Shhh, baby," I said, and swallowed her noises of ecstasy with a kiss. When she relaxed, I looked at her. I saw her beautiful brown eyes shining at me, and I knew I was lost. I heard myself say, "Maggie. Oh, Maggie. Stay with me, my love."

She said nothing, drawing me to her and hugging me fiercely.

***

Two years later Maggie has settled into the IT department at the Pole. She requested that I no longer be assigned to the monitors. She knows it wouldn't matter though, because she's the only woman I see. We're pregnant with our first half-breed (thanks to the sperm donations of my brother). Maybe our little one will take over the stables someday and keep the family tradition. Or maybe he or she will go into IT. Either way, I think some family stories are best kept to ourselves.

***

This is my entry into the Holiday story contest. If you enjoyed it, please vote! Thanks!

FiveWolves
FiveWolves
128 Followers
12