The Eliminator: Rose Tinted World

Story Info
Part two: Former superhero's journey of submission.
1.7k words
4.08
22.7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 11/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 -- Betrayal

Now: Part 2 - Rose tinted world

The servant stood outside of an alcove but did not move. He looked out at the fragmented, rose-coloured world. He was lost in its constantly shifting focus, a continual kaleidoscopic whirl of colour, images and blinding shards of light that lashed across his view and consciousness.

His awareness floated in this controlling environment and he felt a deep sense of pleasure in the knowledge that he served Red Passion, his Queen and that he was utterly corrupted to her cause, and her commands.

The servant stood and slowly rocked from one foot to other, mesmerized in the changing, psychedelic world that his perception now inhabited. It was all such an acid trip with ongoing visions and prismatic optical experiences keeping his awareness in a permanent state of flux.

He had been ordered to wait here and stand on guard but these orders were less memory and more instinct, so engrossed was he with the variegated panorama that he gazed upon and the knowledge that to serve her, gave him pleasure.

The servant remained in this state for what felt like hours, the world a rose blur that hazed all around.

Time itself was long forgotten, his perception now revolved around only his instructions and what he saw and felt. Life had ceased to become a chain of actions and memories, now there was only a permanent state of change. A blurring, moving consciousness and an overwhelming feeling of ecstatic obedience.

Gradually through the shifting prismatic, rose lens of his perception, the servant became aware of a shape gesturing to him from his left side.

His head turned slowly to bring the distraction into sharper view. Making out the shape proved difficult and slow, given the altering contours of his vision but he heard a sweet voice call out to him in hushed, sensual tones, beckoning him nearer to receive a generous gift.

The servant advanced towards the protean shape and was pleased to find it held a resplendent beauty.

Just as his view of the world shifted and changed, so did the features and composition of this great, curvaceous nymph that called out to him.

No matter the combination, the effect was always that of extreme exquisiteness. The servant was enthralled to sense from both smell, sound and chemical awareness that there was deep sexual hunger in this glorious woman.

She retreated away from him and called out, enticing him to follow her into a small, darkened chamber. A whorl of sensations assailed him as he entered the room.

Rich sandalwood permeated the air and he became aware of exquisite silks filling the room by hanging from the walls and covering both the sides and centre of a bed upon which this shining example of pulchritude now lay upon.

Smiling she commanded him to join her, and with great anticipation he willingly obeyed. The fluctuating rose world proved very exciting and almost unbearable in the possibility of what could be happening.

The servant had yet to bed Red Passion, he wondered whether she could be so pleased with his obedience that the time of his reward had now arrived.

He felt her hands pull back his cloak and then stroke and move over his chest and shoulders. At first slowly and teasingly but soon more forcefully and far more quickly.

He could feel her excitement grow as she moved her body next to his. Her hot lips touched upon his neck and then his cheek.

The servant reached for her but she stopped him with a restraining hand and commanded him to lie on his back. He was gratified to acquiesce to her demands but yet became aware of a foul, stale smell that suddenly seemed nearby.

He would have paid more attention but was too distracted by what was happening to him, O happy slave!

Her hands expertly pulled down his tight fitting underwear and the palm of her hand gently smoothed against his balls before lightly brushing against his now fully erect cock.

It took every ounce of willpower to remain still but lost in the inconstant pale red view, still spinning and constantly fragmenting, the servant's mind became lost in both the visual world and the physical world of experience.

He moaned as he felt a loose wetness slide over his rigid member. He heard her gasp in both surprise and possibly a little pain as she took him fully into her.

She cautioned him not to move as she began to gently rise and fall onto him, and him into her. The servant became aware that something was not right with the bed for Red

Passion felt heavier than he had thought but this was a fleeting interruption to the pleasure he enjoyed at finally enjoining with his mistress. He was on the verge of eruption but concentrated to allow her to experience physical ecstasy first.

The frequency of her action had rapidly increased as did the violence of her moans, her head was turned away from him, although he could make out little in the dimly lit chamber of pleasure.

She thrust herself harder and more quickly upon him and every fibre of his being focused on the need to stay relaxed despite his urge to release. His mistress pounded her fists onto his chest with both of them gasping now.

Had his mind not been so addled with physical sensation, then he would have been more conscious of red passion's voice sounding different to her usual tone, but this was of little concern to him now, the end was near.

Gasping, beginning to scream now, his mistress flung herself upon him. With each descent onto the servant's erect shaft she slammed her hands against him and the bed.

Her left hand scratched across his torso whilst her right clutched his face and head, Her head flung back and she became lost totally to the pleasure he gave her.

The servant lost in the sensations of both worlds, knowing that he pleased her but trying to make out her face at the same time.

Feeling her approach her climax excited him but he tried desperately to hold on against the myriad sensations of pleasure.

She screamed and he tried to stifle his own moans, she was close now and her right hand clutched frantically at his face as he gazed into the rose coloured world and then, then a feeling that his glasses were being removed..

of being pulled back into darkness and then a great confusion because THE WORLD WAS NO LONGER PAINTED IN RED HUES......

Blinking rapidly, the kaleidoscopic view had gone, now he was surrounded in twilight and tried to make sense not only of where he was but of the transition to where he was now.

He became conscious that his mistress (Red Passion?) was screaming loudly now but something felt wrong, the sound of her voice had altered and in the twilight he looked more closely as the lights behind her shone and she turned her head and...

OH MY SWEEEEEETTTTTT LOOOOORRRRRDDDDD!!!!!!!!!! The Eliminator found himself awakening from some drugged dream to a horrendous reality!

He lay on a bed as some fat, bloated hag with greasy hair, a clumped, pock marked face and a vast hairy body rode up and down upon his cock.

Her pussy twitched and spasmed with his cock deep inside her. Disorientated and yet fully erect, he knew he had to get out from under her, to push her off of him but it was far, far too late for that.

The final awareness of what was happening pushed him over the edge and he fired his load into the coursing quim that engorged itself upon his helpless body.

He tried frantically to sit up as his cock pulsed spunk into this beast that lay upon him. Shouting in rage as a red mist filled his vision he grabbed the abominable weight on him and violently thrust her off.

Still lost in physical pleasure, this beast moaned in pleasure and slid off to one side whilst the Eliminator got to his knees on the bed and desperately tried to make sense of where he was and how he got here.

Slowly memories started to return about a woman and a glowing gem then rose colours that were distracting and twinkled and glimmered and....NO he had to stay focused on where he was now.

He moved quickly grabbing a length of cord before overpowering this bloated wench still quietly moaning and tieing her hands together.

Looking around the dimly lit room he took another length of cord and a gag, then bound her feet together on the bed so she couldn't move.

He didn't want to look at her body but despite his wishes, he did and gazed upon her copious body hair, ripples of fat and then the smelt of her. It wasn't a good smell, it suggested that she seldom washed.

The Eliminator felt nauseous, violated and ashamed. If any of his friends ever found out what happened....he couldn't consider this horrific possibility any further.

He stood by the bed now and pushed her head back. She looked at him but her mind was elsewhere, it appeared that she was sub-intelligent. He asked her a few questions but got only mumbled grunts in reply, with a sense of pessimism he gagged her and left her on the bed.

Fighting the urge to be physically sick, the Eliminator slowly realised that had been tricked and hypnotized, his training coming to naught.

The likelihood was that he was nearly naked, without any means of contacting his allies from Justice 7 and most probably deep in the enemy HQ. He needed to escape, perhaps find the control room and signal his friends.

Beginning to think more clearly he began to appreciate that this could be an opportunity for surveillance, for discovering who these new opponents were and to maybe even capture them.

For now though he needed to move on before he was discovered here with...with this sex beast he had been assaulted by. He cleaned off his cock on some silks in the room before re-arranging his cloak and briefs.

He looked at the rose glasses but felt fear at the idea of wearing them again in case the spell of Red Passion re-asserted itself.

He pulled the curtains across the doorway as he left, with some luck he may be far away by the time his escape was discovered. But where to go first?

He looked around the corridor and saw some steps to his left. Pulling his hood up and calmly exiting the room, The Eliminator emerged from the alcove and made his move.