The Ell You Say

Story Info
Man meets woman at the elevated train.
4.2k words
4.01
24.8k
3
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was cold and windy as Jim hurried down the steps from the Ell.

He unlocked his car and was backing out when he heard her screaming.

"Fucking Japanese junk," She shouted.

Jim stopped his car and drove back into the parking space beside her car.

Jim recognized her as a regular commuter but had not really met her, except for a nod or a smile in passing.

"What is wrong?" Jim asked as she continued swearing and kicking at the tires.

She turned toward him with venom in her eyes.

"This piece of junk won't even turn over," she shot caustically.

Jim walked around his car to hers, the icy snow crunching under his feet.

"Let me try," he insisted with a smile.

She stepped aside and allowed him access to the car.

"The fucking thing is junk and won't even turn over," she said as Jim twisted the key in the ignition.

He frowned. "It seems your battery is dead," he said gently.

"No fucking kidding," she sneered.

Jim recoiled slightly at her remarks. He wondered how such a beautiful woman could be so angry.

She saw his reaction and immediately apologized. "I'm sorry," she said but her words were still full of rancor. "I have had a bad day and this tops it off."

Jim stood beside her. "Let me help you." He released the hood with a snap and opened it. He could see the battery had a huge hole in the side and frozen water was hanging on the tray.

Jim unlocked the trunk of his BMW and lifted a small toolbox. He quickly selected some wrenches and removed the battery from her car.

"There is an Advantage Car Parts store a few blocks down the road. I would be glad to take you there and you can buy a new battery. You will need this one to trade in," he said as he put the tools and battery into his trunk.

She shivered slightly and moved into the BMW.

Jim turned the heater onto high and backed out of the parking space.

He smiled at her as he gunned the BMW into the traffic.

"I am Jim Mansfield," he said glancing away from the snow covered road toward her.

"And I am a bitch," she said softly. "I am Dona Winston," she continued. "I am sorry for my actions," she said sincerely.

Jim laughed. "I would have been much worse," he said allaying her anger.

He grinned when she smiled. "Now that is much better," he said. "You are much too pretty to frown like you were."

She blushed and looked down at her feet. Her dress had ridden up and the beginning of her thighs were in view.

She caught Jim looking but didn't try to adjust her skirt.

"You are quite nice," she said. "I don't know much about cars except to put gas in them and guide them down the road," she said shyly.

Jim had seen her every day for over a month. She seemed to always be smiling. Her long, jet, black hair fell below her shoulders and her button nose adorned her face. She had deep dimples in her cheeks. She was about five feet six inches tall and very curvaceous. Her legs were tapering and carried her elegantly. Most of all she was endowed with huge breasts. They seemed too large for her thin waist to carry. She was extremely attractive to say the least.

They had ridden in the same train, coming and going, for at least a month but Jim had never had the courage to talk to her.

He sat silently, trying to find something to say to her. After 3 blocks of silence, he spotted the parts store and wheeled into the parking lot.

He carried the battery into the store and the clerk found a replacement.

Dona stood at the cash register and waited until they returned. "He sure is handsome," she thought.

Jim was just over six feet tall and well built. His broad shoulders were muscular from his daily workouts and his abs rippled tightly and his arms were strong and muscular. He carried the battery without effort. His smile always lifted her when she was in a low mood. She too had often wanted to talk to him but never summoned the courage.

Jim sat the battery down by the register.

"$43.78 including tax," the cashier said.

Dona looked down at the floor. Her face turned ashen. "Oh god," she breathed deeply. "My purse is in the car back at the lot."

Jim began to laugh. "Allow me," he said and handed the cashier a fifty dollar bill.

Dona's face turned crimson. "I - You - I am so embarrassed," she exclaimed as they hurried out into the softly falling snow.

Jim smiled at her embarrassment. "You can reimburse me later," he said in a cheery voice.

Dona smiled and nodded her agreement. "I will give you the money as soon as we get back to the car."

The road was getting bad and he nearly missed the turn into the lot. He was distracted somewhat by the amount of thigh that was exposed again.

"How far away do you live?" he asked as he tightened the last bolt in place.

"Not far," she said. "133 West Van Buren Avenue."

Jim began to laugh aloud. "We are neighbors. I live at 243 West Van Buren," he said, grinning widely.

Dona felt her heart jump at the disclosure. Her smile widened and she felt a sudden stirring in her stomach.

"We sure are," she managed to stammer. She was not sure just why she felt so enamored by this man but--.

"I will follow you in case you have anymore problems," he said grinning. "Sometimes a new battery is not fully charged."

Dona shook her head affirmatively and twisted the key in the ignition. The car roared to life. She watched in the mirror as Jim followed her down the now very slippery street. She turned into her drive and watched reluctantly as Jim's BMW eased slowly by.

"See you tomorrow!" he shouted above the noise of the engines.

Dona felt that same stirring in her stomach as she watched Jim disappear into the driving snow.

She was met at the door by Bryan, her husband.

"I was getting worried," he said as she hung up her damp coat.

"I had trouble with the car. The battery was busted and a very nice man took me to get a new one." She stopped short. "Damn! I forgot to pay him."

Bryan looked confused.

Dona explained the preceding events except for the feelings she had experienced.

Bryan sighed. "Dumb broad," he whispered to himself.

Dona heard his comment but let it pass. She was to fascinated by her new friend to argue with Bryan.

She searched the phone book for Jim's number. When she found the number, she dialed it.

She was distressed when a female voice answered.

"Jim Mansfield?" Dona asked.

"Just a moment please," came the reply.

A short time passed before, "Jim here!" His voice boomed.

Dona felt her heart jump.

"This is Dona," she said after a short pause to gather her wits. "I forgot to pay you."

Jim chuckled. "Actually you already did. Just being with you is payment enough."

Dona's heart stopped. She flushed at his words. "I, I, I will pay you tomorrow," she stammered. "At the Ell!" she added breathlessly.

Jim smiled at her stammering. "OK!" he said and listened at the buzzing on the line.

"At the Ell," she said finally. "Tomorrow," she added in a rush.

"Tomorrow!" he echoed.

"Tomorrow!" she said again and hastily hung up.

Dona was rather upset that Bryan seemed to be nondescript about her trouble and was more concerned about her being late getting home than her trouble with the car.

Bryan, she realized, was self centered and if anything went wrong he would get moody and upset.

Bryan was short and stocky. He kept in pretty good shape by working out on the Schwinn stationary bicycle. His biggest asset was his cock. It was average in length but huge in girth. Dona found his endurance also a very commendable trait. He could actually last and last and last.

She wondered silently about Jim.

"Who was that?" Shana, Jim's wife, asked.

"Just a lady that I helped. Her battery was bad and I took her to the store and got a new one for her. They live down the Avenue. We should get to know our neighbors better," he added.

Shana nodded. "OH!" She said insolently.

"Don't get unduly unruly. She was just a lady in distress," Jim said quickly. He knew he had answered entirely too quickly.

"Was she pretty?" she asked clumsily.

"As a mater of fact, she was," Jim replied angrily. "I actually made love to her in the back seat too!" he lashed out at her.

Shana flinched at his tone. "You really didn't, did you?" she asked in a cowed tone.

Jim smiled. "No. But if you don't quit being so jealous, I might the next time."

Shana had realized their marriage was loosing some of its luster. They had not had sex in over a week.

They had both been virgins when they married. They bought triple x rated movies and tried every position except Shana refused to give blow jobs or let him fuck her ass. She also found the thought of sex with the same sex repugnant.

Jim, on the other hand, was willing to give anything at least a try. He often tried to badger her into oral sex but she flat out refused. The same ol same ol soon became just routine and he began to look for some way to spice up their sex life. He tried to talk her into swinging but she was just too old fashion in her beliefs to agree to swapping.

He broached the subject again that evening.

"What if we found someone that was willing to exchange partners one time, just to see if it would help our relationship," he asked as they sat across the table eating. "I have heard it really helps."

Shana paused a few moments.

Jim could see she was seriously considering the idea.

"You could decide whom you would like to swap with," he conceded. "I would agree with your decision. "If either of us would like to stop, we will," he added. "Several people have said it restored vim and vigor to their marriages."

Shana began to smile. "If you will agree to stop when and if either of us don't like it, I might agree to a one time event."

Jim was shocked that she agreed but elated as well. Now all he had to do was find someone with whom she would be willing to swap.

He knew several men that would jump at the chance to swap their plain Janes for Shana. He was not so sure about their wives.

Shana was a very beautiful woman with long blond hair and deep blue, slightly squinty eyes that were termed bedroom eyes by the men. Her ass globes protruded magnificently, giving her a definite sexy stance. Her trim waist and full rounded breasts were quite an added attraction.

They both showered and headed for the bedroom. The long lingering kiss turned to one of passion. Shana sighed deeply when he rubbed his hard cock against her pussy. "I don't know of anyone that I would like to have fuck me than you," she whispered softly.

Jim grinned. He knew now that she was seriously considering a swap. He decided to tease her a little. He gently rubbed his cock against her pussy lips and allowed the head to slip inside. He held her that way for a few moments.

"Please fuck me hard," she moaned when she felt the tip of his cock rasp over her clit.

He began to slip deeper into her hot cunt a little more with each stroke until his complete ten inch cock was buried inside her hot cavern.

Shana groaned her delight. Her first orgasm rippled through her body and she shouted as her body twitched in sensual delight. It was just minutes later that she bolted up at his invading cock. Her second orgasm shook her body violently and she gasped and coughed as her body spewed forth the sticky fluid, spraying hotly between them.

She closed her eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep, thinking about the possibilities of fucking some one other than Jim.

Chapter 2

Jim left early the next morning. The snow had stopped but it still made the streets nearly impassable. He could see lights in Dona's house. He fought the urge to stop and offer her a ride. He wasn't sure how her husband would react and he didn't want to upset the applecart, so to speak.

His BMW was toasty warm when he arrived at the parking lot.

He watched and waited for the appearance of the Honda that Dona drove.

He didn't have to wait long. It slipped into the space beside his BMW, crunching to a stop with a belch of black smoke from the exhaust.

Dona hurried toward Jim's BMW and slipped in beside him, her short skirt riding high on her thighs.

Jim could not keep from gasping at the sight. He was sure he saw the slightest bit of pink panties

After last night, Dona decided she would be more forward concerning Jim. She smiled when he gasped when she deliberately showed him her thighs.

"I owe you for the battery," she said, rummaging through her purse for her checkbook.

Jim grinned as he kept looking at the amount of flesh exposed. "Like I said before, just being with you is payment enough."

Dona blushed. She squirmed closer to him and kissed his cheek. " I want to pay for the battery," she insisted.

Jim turned toward her and cupped her chin in his hand. The kiss was a long and lingering one.

Their breathing fogged the windows of the BMW.

They nearly missed the train as they continued to kiss, holding each other tightly.

They sat demurely apart on the train ride down town.

They both exited at the same station and walked down the steps to the street. The noise of the traffic and the trains seemed distant as they held hands.

"Could I meet you for lunch?" Jim asked as they walked slowly toward their respective offices.

Dona smiled. "I would be unhappy if you didn't," she confessed.

Jim turned into the Sears building. "I will meet you here at 11:45," he suggested.

"Perfect," she cooed and hurried down the street to her office.

Jim sat at his desk, surveying the situation. The morning slowly drug by.

Finally the appointed time arrived. He searched the crowd and grinned widely when he saw her hurrying toward him. "She certainly is gorgeous," he thought.

Dona could hardly contain herself. She had wanted the time to pass quickly so she could meet Jim but the hours seem to pass slower than usual.

When the time finally arrived she found herself hurrying toward the appointed place. Her heart beat fast as she though about Jim and their prearranged rendezvous.

Her face was flushed and she was panting when she met Jim. She stepped in front of him and kissed him eagerly, throwing all caution to the wind.

Jim was astounded by her forwardness, but he was thrilled by her actions.

Jim took her hand and led her toward the lavish hotel across the street.

"I have a sweet of rooms reserved," he said.

Dona blushed. "How did you know?" she asked.

Jim laughed. "I didn't! I have the rooms reserved in case any of my clients might like to stay over," he explained. Quickly. "Today there is no one coming."

Dona blushed again. She secretly thought about the word coming.

"I will have lunch brought up," he said as they rode the elevator to the top floor.

Dona was aghast at the expanse of the sweet. She swiftly realized that Jim was not a run of the mill person but a man of financial means. She surveyed the rooms. A large Jacuzzi in one bedroom and a waterbed in the other. There was a spacious dining area and several overstuffed chairs and even a couch.

She blushed at her own thoughts.

Jim called room service and ordered their lunch. They kissed and held each other tightly while they waited for the lunch to be delivered. They both jumped when the delivery boy knocked on the door.

Jim tipped the boy generously and shut the door behind him.

Dona had removed her coat. Her blouse seemed tight across her large breasts. The skirt seemed tight at the waist. She was almost hyperventilating when Jim took her in his arms and carried her toward the waterbed.

She kissed him passionately when he gently laid her on the bed. Her head reeled when his fingers found the buttons on her blouse and deftly removed it from her body.

He gasped in awe when he unfastened her bra and her mammoth tits loomed in front of him, the nipples hard, projecting magnificently from huge purple orioles.

His mouth found the globes one after the other. His tongue rasped against each nipple torridly.

Her moan of delight echoed in the bedroom.

She could feel the hard man member pressing against her stomach.

She groaned softly as he loosened her skirt. She lifted her body so he could remove it. Her hands found the zipper of his pants and tugged it down. The rasp of the zipper sounded like the roar of an airplane in the otherwise quiet room.

She gasped in sheer ecstasy when he shoved his pants, along with his jockey shorts, to the floor. She had not imagined the size of his throbbing cock.

Her eyes grew wide when he quickly tore her under panties from her hot body, shredding them into two pieces.

She felt his thick cock press against her cunt lips. She gasped in delight as it filled her pussy only to retreat and then fill her again.

Her inner body shook in deep desire. She felt his cock slip into her deeper than she had thought possible.

His groan of desire echoed through the rooms. His rapid breathing and deep thrusts rattled against the walls.

Suddenly she felt a deep wave of an unrelenting orgasm welling within her hot body. With a long screech, she released the pent up orgasm, flooding his cock with her hot liquid.

He moved deeper and faster as she released her flood, bringing his own orgasm spewing into her with huge gushes.

They lay coupled together for several minutes, experiencing the delightful afterglow of a tremendous fuck.

When they finally allowed themselves to disengage, they were surprise that their noon hour was nearly over.

They hastily dressed, Dona giggling at her shredded panties. "You are masterful!" she sighed deeply.

"You are quite a fuck yourself," he said smiling.

She giggled at his language. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she said torridly. "What a great word."

"What a great pleasure!" he corrected.

They grabbed a sandwich and quickly left the room.

"Tomorrow?" she suggested.

He smiled widely. "Yes! Tomorrow!"

They parted anxiously. Dona felt the cool wind blow over her bare ass as she hurried toward her office. "Tomorrow!" she murmured to herself.

The afternoon flew by.

They smiled as they met on the platform of the ell.

"Tomorrow!" she whispered. "That seems like a long time away!"

Jim smiled and acknowledged her desire. "Maybe we could meet in the parking lot for a few minutes."

"Yes! But just a few minutes," she agreed.

Jim was almost an hour late getting home. He smiled at his thoughts. He had watched Dona drive home and enter her house. He noticed her husband met her at the door and wondered silently if he realized just how lovely his wife was and what a terrific fuck she turned out to be.

Jim didn't realize just how anxious Shana was to try swapping. She seemed quite distant when he arrived home.

"I have been thinking about our agreement," she related. "If you want to try it, I am willing. I believe we should find someone that we don't know very well in case it don't work out," she suggested.

Jim instantly thought about Dona Winston and her husband. He wondered if he would be agreeable. He smiled. "He would have to be a fool not to agree," he thought. Shana was quite a fuck. He was sure that any man would jump at the chance to fuck her.

Jim nodded his head and looked thoughtful. "I have a perfect candidate," he said. "What if we invited the couple that I met at the ell?"

Shana nodded her consent. "We can at least invite them over as a neighborly visit."

Jim nodded his agreement. "I will call them right now," he suggested before Shana could change her mind.

Dona answered the phone. She caught her breath at the sound of Jim's voice.

Jim explained that Shana had suggested they get together for a visit.

Dona gasped.

"Could you come tonight?" he asked quickly, hoping for the best.

"I will have to check with Bryan," she said.

It was a Friday night and Bryan had wanted to see a basketball game on TV.

12