The Email Adventure

Story Info
A couple dabbles in email and skype erotic adventures.
2.3k words
4
7.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started with an email. Our last story on Literotica brought us some good comments, some criticism and one email. The email was from a couple. I'll keep the names secret but call them Jan and Rob. The email said that they liked the story and had similar fantasies. The email concluded: 'If you feel like it, drop us a line.'

Well, the story they responded to was called "Anniversary Adventure" and was about a chance swinging encounter with another couple. Our fantasies tend to run to unplanned, chance group sex scenes that get hot and then hotter. Usually we and the other couple end up naked with all inhibitions gone, giving in to, and letting go with, pure lust.

So far our fantasies have been just that, fantasy. Hot fantasy but not reality. While we occasionally talked about what the next step would be, about what would be hot in reality as opposed to our fantasies, what we would do and what we wouldn't, we had yet to face the reality of our hot sweet dreaming.

So far we had agreed that going to a sex positive resort sounded great and was in the doable category. We had fun searching out and reading about Desire, Hedonism, and a campground in Minnesota called Two Creeks that is clothing optional and for adults only. We wanted to go, talked about what we might see and do there, but found it difficult to find the time. We had been about to arrange the details when the email came.

The email got us thinking in a different direction. We sent a message back. 'Thanks for the kind words, keep in touch.' And they did. We found out they were close in age to us, liked many of the same things and were attractive. Soon the emails got explicit.

"I like it when Rob fucks me from behind. One of my fantasies is to have a cock in my mouth as he fucks me. I let the movement of his cock in my pussy move my mouth on the other guy's cock. I just open up both ends and let them move me back and forth in waves of hot cock penetration. Right now, as I write, I can feel that electric hot feeling in my pussy and I am clenching with desire, my tongue is tingling, wanting to wrap around the tip of a hot dripping cock."

I loved that Jan wrote really hot emails. We would read them together and then make love. And of course we wanted to reciprocate so, in writing back, my wife shared:

"I've been fantasizing about that as well, I imagine the hot cock moving in my pussy and pushing me forward so that the cock slides down my tongue deeply into my mouth and I suck it in till the hands on my hips pull me off the cock in my mouth and push into me from behind. They begin to move faster and faster, both men hungry for my warm wetness."

She continued "I can hardly sit still as I write, I feel my hips squeeze my pussy forward as though the cock is there right now. Suddenly, my pussy clenches hard and I buck as in my mind they both come at the same time. I can smell the come covering my lips as it drips out of the corners of my mouth and from the nether regions of my throbbing, happy, full pussy."

Jan wrote back, "That's hot. I'd like to watch you getting fucked by your husband while my husband puts his thick hard cock in your mouth. I want to see your husband push you from behind and move you right onto my husband. I want to watch your husband's face as my husband buttocks clench and push forward into your face and warm mouth. I want to smell the smells of you and your husband and my husband. And then I want to clean off my husband's cock while he softens.

"Then, of course, I would want you to help them get hard for me and my turn. I'd want you to show them how you can have another orgasm with a long hard dildo. You would do it for me, giving them the show of their lives, making loud happy sounds, moaning as you move the vibrator on your clit and the long dildo in and out of your pussy. Maybe then you would lick it for them up and down as they ran their hands up and down their dicks. By that time, they would be ready for me and I would want you to watch them both fuck me, with my husband in my pussy and your husband's cock moving into my mouth. I want to be double fucked until I scream with the pleasure pouring through my pussy and I want to hear both of them grunt and groan and then see your face, see you smiling and liking it. I would know because I had too."

Once the writing became so hot, we started taking and mailing sexy lingerie pictures of our wives. Jan's picture showed a pretty redhead, with curvy tits and a smooth round ass. In one she was wearing nothing but a blue thong which was pulled partway down her thighs and she had her bright red nails parting her pussy lips and lightly caressing her clit. I got very hard, and my wife shared how hot that would be for Jan and Rob to see.

"Honey, Rob is going to like how hot you find his wife" and she had me unzip my jeans and take a picture of my hard cock and in the next few days, my cock would tingle as I wondered when they would open the email and look at the picture of my engorged cock.

My wife meanwhile enjoyed looking at pictures of Rob as well. Rob was nearly bald with a good build and I could see the look of desire on my wife's eyes when she opened the email with a shot of him fully clothed except with his zipper down and his hard cock sticking out.

She said, "Honey, this is really hot and took another picture of me with my pants down over my ass, and my cock sticking out. Then she took a picture of me sitting down and reading the paper while she sucked my hard dick. It took a while to coordinate, and you can believe I did not notice a thing on the page, it was so hot sitting with the paper covering my face, but my hard cock moving upwards toward her face while she kissed and licked the tip. She sent that email 'to Jan, with love...'

I'm not sure who first suggested webcam but it happened soon after the pictures started. This is how it went to the best of my memory.

My wife and I spent some time deciding how to dress. I tried shorts and nothing else, a suit, a sports jacket and slacks while my wife tried lingerie, a see through robe and others. It was hot watching her but we were both a little nervous, kind of like a first date.

When we opened the cam we were sitting at a table in our bedroom each with a glass of wine. My wife had on a black dress and pearls. I had on a black robe, tied tight. Rob and Jan were lying down in their bed with the computer between them. Jan had a glass of wine in her hand as well and Rob had what looked like whiskey or scotch on the rocks. We could see their faces, but nothing else.

We started with small talk, about the weather and that sort of thing. We were all nervous I think. After some really boring small talk my wife told them how hot they both looked in the pictures and they shared the same and we started to relax, so she asked, "OK, I'm curious, what are you two wearing?" Jan moved the computer back letting us see a completely naked Jan and Rob.

"Wow." my wife said. "I think the ice is officially broken."

Jan pulled the camera back to their faces. "That was really hard to do. The wine helped."

I said, "Good for you, though. We spent the last hour trying to decide how to dress." We all laughed and with a good gulp of wine I smiled at my wife and she smiled back, still a little nervous but there was this sparkle in her eyes as I moved the camera a little and reached down my hand lifting my wife's dress slowly up her leg, showing them her wet, hot, inviting pussy. I dipped my fingers into her pussy in front of them and then pulled them out, smelled them and licked them.

"WhooHoo!" Jan cheered while her husband chuckled.

"I'm wishing I were not so far away, that's a scent I would like to try," Rob answered.

Everything became quiet for a moment. Just when it started to get uncomfortable I said "Now what?"

Jan said, "I know, we will take turns, first we will tell you what to do while we watch, then we will switch. OK?"

I looked at my wife and she smiled. Together we nodded. "Perfect!" Ok since you are first naked, you start giving the directions." I suggested.

Jan said to me. "Ok handsome man, Stand up in front of the camera and take off your robe. I want to see what's under there."

I was nervous, but excited, and very happy to oblige such a beautiful woman and also, my wife, whose eyes were sparkling with excitement and something else. I turned around and dropped the robe. I looked back over my shoulder but Jan laughed and commanded me to turn around. I think they had been drinking more than we had and were less inhibited then we were. Even with my inhibitions I was rock hard and when I turned around my erect cock lurched to the camera.

Jan started to say something when Rob interrupted and said to my wife, "Now it's your turn. Stand up and bend over. Now pull your skirt up over your hips. Let me see your ass and pussy." My wife is beautiful and hot and I knew this would get Rob going. Especially since she had on see-though stockings and no panties.

He then said to me, "Lick her pussy for me," and I did, eagerly and with an eye to the camera. My wife nearly came. I don't know if it was from the pussy licking, being watched or what but she could have come quick and hard. But I stopped just in time.

"Now it's our turn," I said. My wife asked Rob to hold his cock up to the camera. She was turned on now and letting go, just like in the stories. She pretended to lick his cock. She asked Jan to get on all fours and turn around so I could pretend to fuck her. It was all so hot.

Jan said, "Alright my turn. Use words to tell me how you feel and like fucking my pussy from behind."

My wife interrupted and said, "OK, but Rob, you must put your cock in her mouth while my husband talks."

It all went fast, ending with my wife down on all fours facing the computer while I fucked her from behind with Rob stroking his cock right in front of the camera, and thus, right in front of her eyes. When Rob flicked the tip of his cock and moaned, his cock pumped and my wife started to come, and come and come. I fucked her hard until I exploded in her pussy.

Jan interrupted the afterglow when she said, "Now it's my turn." She lay back on the bed, spread her legs and started to play with herself.

Then she said to me, "Let me see your cock. I want to watch it get hard while you watch me." I wasn't sure I could get hard again that quickly but as she caressed her pussy she began telling a fantasy of the four of us getting together in a hot tub. There was a lot of talk about tits resting on the water, women bent over the edge of the tub while husbands fucked their pussies or their asses. My cock started to stiffen pretty quickly. Jan watched me and smiled.

Then she said, "Let me know when you're close and we'll come together."

The mutual masturbation between the two of us was slow and exquisite and she kept going, bringing herself to the brink of coming and then backing off. The story also built to a climax. When I got to the point of no return I looked her in the eye. She knew. She went over the edge too. The look on her face as she came was exquisite, as was the wiggling and thrusting of her hips.

My wife and her husband came as well. I was lost in my own world but while this was going on my lovely wife had her hand on her pussy watching Rob stroking his long cock. When it was done, something had changed between us. It was no longer awkward, we were friends.

My wife stood up and grabbed the wine bottle, filled our glasses and then put the bottle in front of the computer screen.

"That's my way of symbolically filling yours as well." She smiled wistfully, "If you were here I would hug you both."

They smiled too and together we toasted each other and the delights of wild sex and then in the soft afterglow we said our goodbyes.

The next day an email appeared in our mailbox. It said

"Jan.n.Rob's picks of great halfway hotels. The cities were about halfway between the two homes. Definitely something to think about.

"Do you think it's time?" I asked my wife. She lifted the half empty wine bottle from last night and smiled, "What do you think?"