The Empathetic Girlfriend Ch. 03

Story Info
18 year old Yuna gives in to her new Daddy.
3.7k words
4.27
67.1k
30

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StudStory
StudStory
92 Followers

Creative Commons Copyright: Share and share alike.

Greg entered the apartment as Yuna was cooking breakfast. "Hey hon'. So, how is the patient?"

"He is doing a lot better than last night but he is still in a lot of pain. He was awake for a while but is taking a nap now."

"Um, great." Greg said. "Will he be able to leave tonight?"

"Of course he won't be ready to leave," Yuna said as she scrambled around the kitchen cooking eggs, pancakes, bacon, and toast. "He will probably have to stay here for at least a week."

"A week?" Greg said pausing. "Um I was thinking, instead of me moving in next month like we talked about, how about I move in tomorrow."

Yuna stopped what she was doing and looked at Greg standing at the entrance of the kitchen. "What, you don't think I can handle this?" Yuna asked in aggressive tone.

"No baby, it is not that." Mike said backing up. "I would feel more comfortable if I was here with you to watch over Mike. I mean you have a strange man sleeping in your bed."

Yuna went back to cooking Mike's breakfast. She thought about sucking Mike's dick last night and him forcing her to drink her cum less than an hour ago in the shower. She gave an evil grin that Mike could not see, but then she realized if Greg were here she probably would be able to stop the lust that was boiling inside of her.

"OK. You can move in early," she said as she turned off the stove and placed Mike's food on the plate. "But you have to agree with one thing. I don't want to hear any objections to the way I am caring for Mike."

"Of course, no problem, baby. You are the one who is going to be the nurse. Uh, I brought a bag to stay the night, and tomorrow I will start to move some of my things in."

"Honey," Yuna said to Greg as she placed the plates of food on the breakfast tray. "Will you move the TV into the bedroom so Mike has something to watch?"

"Uh yea," Greg said as Yuna delivered the food to her patient. "Mikey, wake up. Your food is ready."

She placed the tray over him and helped him sit up. "Wow, this is great! I haven't had a real breakfast in years." Mike said before he started to shove the food down in his mouth. Greg came in struggling with the TV and placed it on the clothes dresser opposite to Mike.

"Whew!" Greg said and plugged in the TV. He handed the remote to Mike,"Here you go buddy, satellite TV. My name is Greg, by the way."

"Nice to meet you Greg. You're the boyfriend, right? Yuna has told me about you."

"Yes, that is correct. Um, I don't know if Yuna told you but I am moving in tomorrow." He looked for Yuna but she had left to go to the closet and change from her clothes she put on earlier.

"Well, I want to thank you for your hospitality." Mike said as he sized up Greg. He had wondered why if Yuna had a boyfriend that the guy had not popped her cherry. Mike had two opportunities to do so since he got here. After meeting Greg, though, Mike realized why Yuna had not been fucked yet. Greg was a shrimp compared to him. Greg looked about 20 years old and about 5 foot 5 inches tall. "Well, I guess we will be roommates for a little bit. By the way, did you see the guy who hit me?" Mike asked before taking a mouthful of pancakes.

"Oh, no. We were down the road when we saw it. Could not make out the truck."

Yuna came back into the room wearing a tank top that showed off her fit stomach and a short, white tennis miniskirt. She had on some white cotton panties to cover up her pussy, which had already started to get soaked from her lust. She couldn't get the image of Mike's cock out of her mind. "All of my underwear is going to be soaked as long as Mike stays here," she thought as she lay down in the bed next to Mike to watch TV with him. Greg watched as his girlfriend moved up right next to Mike and she fiddled with her underwear underneath her skirt. Greg could see up her skirt but did not say anything since he didn't want her to be embarrassed. He was just glad that this big black guy did not know it was he who ran him over.

"Well, I got to go to work. I'll see you two later." Greg said as he gave Yuna a kiss on the cheek and left the two laying together in bed.

Mike was amused as Yuna squirmed next to him and was barely able to hide his grin. Yuna was not use to having her pussy leak this much and feel her panties bunch up in a knot. She didn't realize it but she was giving Mike a great view of her soaked white thong as her skirt had ridden up. Mike was finished with his breakfast and Yuna quickly put the dishes in the sink and lay back down next to Mike and watched TV. Mike put his arm around Yuna and held her close in his strong arms. They watched a funny movie on HBO and when it was finished Mike had to use the bathroom again. Yuna pulled off the covers off of Mike and helped him up.

Again while Yuna was aiming Mike's dick toward the toilet bowl, Mike's dick became erect. Nothing was said between the two but Yuna's pussy was leaking like a faucet from its need for his cock. Once he was done pissing and he turned toward the door, Yuna quickly reached under her skirt and pulled down her drenched panties. Mike turned slowly and watched as they dropped to the floor. "Um... I'm sorry." Yuna said quickly as she sat on the toilet seat. I need to go too. I've seen you pee so if I go in front of you it is no big deal, right." Mike didn't say a thing as he stared at her as she emptied her bladder in the toilet. Yuna felt like she would melt under his gaze and did not look up at him. She wiped herself clean and did not bother putting her panties back on.

Mike smiled at the thought of her without any panties and noticed the calendar on the wall and asked, "Why do you have a calendar in the bathroom?"

"Oh, um..." Yuna said embarrassed. She avoided Mike's eyes and directed her attention to the calendar. "This is nothing..."

"Come on. You can tell me." Mike said as he put his arm around her. "What is with this line through these dates?

"Um, this line here is when I have my, uh, period," Yuna said blushing.

"And this circle are when I, um, ovulate."

"But from what I felt," Mike said with a big grin. "You are still a virgin. Why are you worried about this?"

"I... I am a virgin." Yuna said still avoiding Mike's eyes. "But it is not that."

"You want to get pregnant?" Mike interrupted as he gently used his hand to guide Yuna's gaze to his.

Their eyes locked and Yuna was lost in the moment. "Please," she said shaking her head. "No, I, uh, my boyfriend has been wanting me to have sex with him so in case I decide I will know when my safe days are."

"So from this calendar, it means you are the most fertile in about a week?" Mike said smiling devilishly. "Better not have sex with your boyfriend then."

"Y...yea, I guess." Yuna said taking Mike by the hand and leading him back to the bed.

They went back to watching TV but this time Yuna was without the wet panties, Yuna was not squirming and she fell asleep laying her head on Mike's bare chest.

"Yuna? Are you asleep." Mike said hoping she wouldn't wake up. Laying down on this soft mattress had actually made him heal a lot faster than Yuna thought would be possible. He gently removed her head from his chest and laid it down on the pillow. He stood up slowly. The bruises did not hurt as much as they did this morning and he walked around in circles. Mike had been in much more pain than this before. He would like to find out who hit and crush that asshole's skull, but the bastard got away and Mike had other thoughts on his mind. He turned his attention to Yuna who was laying on her back with her face to the side facing Mike. She had her knees bent up exposing her bottom under her skirt. Mike walked to the end of the bed to get a good look at her virgin pussy. It was going to be his soon and he wanted to get a view of all its glory. Mike grabbed the remote and went to the pay-per-view section and ordered a porn film. He turned down the volume so that Yuna would not wake up, and then climbed on the bed and spread Yuna's legs wider.

Her pussy was beautiful. It was fully shaven and her skin was a pearl white. Mike spreads open her labia and exposed her pink insides with his thumb and index finger. She had very small inner folds and her clitoris was fully erect. He could see right up to her maidenhead, that thin shield that protected her birth canal from the invading world. Mike was amazed at how wet her pussy was. He sniffed her cunt and stuck out his tongue to have a taste. It tasted sort of sweet and tangy. Mike pulled back Yuna's clitoral hood to let her clitoris out and he stuck his tongue and licked. At that slight touch her pussy flooded with moisture. She was having an orgasm just from that gentle touch and Mike probed his tongue into her vaginal opening to suck up all the juice. He licked her hymen and stroked his dick at the though of rupturing that thin membrane.

Mike looked up at Yuna but she was still asleep. "This was one hot bitch," he thought. He laid down next to her stroking his cock as he turned his attention to the porno on TV. It was a video of a young white girl deep throat a very well hung black man. She sucked on it and took it down her throat. He held the back of her head and had her gag on his large penis.

He stroked his cock slowly as he changed glances from the porno to Yuna. He reached over and flipped her skirt up and rubbed his fingers on her vulva. He jerked off his dick faster at the feeling of her wetness. Yuna started to stir and he removed his hand quickly from her from her pussy when she opened her eyes.

Yuna's eyes focused on the porno on the TV and then quickly went to look at Mike who was still stoking his cock.

"I hope you don't mind. When you live on the street you are use to not having privacy." He said to her as she rolled onto her stomach and looked up to him.

"Uhh... no problem." She said a little uncomfortable. "How many times can this guy cum?" She thought to herself.

"Ow, fuck!" Mike exclaimed clutching his side. "I can't even jerk off because of the injury. I swear I will get even with the person who did this to me."

Yuna sat up on her knees and bowed to Mike. "Please forgive me and

Greg. Greg didn't mean to hit you!"

"But Greg told me, why didn't you take me to a hospital?" Mike asked

Looking down and avoiding his eyes Yuna said, "Greg forgot to renew his insurance so he didn't know what to do. That is why I brought you here so you could be healed. Please, please forgive us."

"Well," Mike said violently gripping Yuna's ponytail and pulling her face up to meet his. Her face was filled with pain and her eyes filled up with fear. "How could I be mad at you since you did the right thing and are taking care of me?" He said gently stroking her cheek with his hand as the other one pulling on the back of her ponytail. "Maybe, you can help me with my problem right now," he said motioning to his erect cock with a nod.

Yuna stared into Mike's eyes and licked her lips. "You want me to jerk you off? I don't know." She said trying to shake her head, but Mike's grip tight grip on her ponytail prevented her from being able to move much.

"You need to help me masturbate. Being homeless there is not much else to do. I masturbate 9 or 10 times a day and if I stop now I get pain in my balls." Mike took Yuna's small hand and guided it to his erect penis. "You are just taking care of me, just like you did this morning in the shower."

Yuna blushed after he said out loud what she pretended never happened.

"But, he did have a point," Yuna thought. She had sucked him off the night before while he was asleep and helping him live his normal life is her responsibility. It was her boyfriend that put Mike into this position.

Yuna moved so that she was hovering over his erect dick. She was on her knees and sitting on her legs. "Is this how you normally rub it?" She asked as she moved her little hands over his big black dick.

"A little faster." He instructed Yuna and she used both hands to rub his dick up and down. Mike placed his hand on the back of her neck and bent her forward. She laid herself down and rested her chest on Mike's stomach and continued to jerk off the homeless man. "That feels great baby, but do you have any lubrication. You are going to rub my dick raw."

Yuna looked up at him with her full moist lips and said, "No we don't have any." Mike grabbed a hold of her hair and pushed her face toward his dick. "Open your mouth baby," Mike said but Yuna shook her head and kept her mouth shut. "Come on baby. This will help it lube up. I won't be able to cum unless there is lubrication," he said but Yuna kept her mouth closed tight.

With his other hand Mike reached over and pinched her nose so that she couldn't breath. "Remember it is your fault I am injured in the first place," Mike said as Yuna opened her mouth for air.

Mike quickly moved his dick in her mouth and pushed her face down halfway.

He was surprised she was not gagging and continued to force her face on his cock. He felt his cock go down her throat, and her small throat expand to accept his invading member. He pushed all the way down until her nose was touching his pubic hair. She couldn't breath and her eyes opened wide as she suffocated on his giant penis.

"I don't think you would want me to call the police about Mike's lack of insurance and what he did to me, would you?" Mike said as he let go of her head and she quickly came up for air.

Her teeth slightly brushed Mikes dick as she gasped for oxygen. Mike took her by the hair again and brought her face to meet his. Lust filled her eyes and strings of her spit ran down her chin as she panted for air.

Mike gave her a slap on her face. It was not too hard but it showed Yuna who was in charge and that Mike could hurt her if he she forced him to. "Now I don't want to feel any teeth!" He barked, then said, "Now get back to sucking Daddy's dick." Yuna was scarred but strangely turned on and didn't have to be forced to suck his thick, black cock. She spit on it and dove back into sucking him off. She looked up to Mike as she bobbed her head up and down just as she did last night, but this time Mike was awake and he was in control of her. He was raping her and she loved it. Her pussy flooded with moisture as she choked on his dick. Mike slapped her ass as she took his dick down her throat and came gaping back up for air.

"This is just like my dream I had last night," Mike said. "Except I didn't have this," he said slapping her ass hard. He pulled at her ass and met with no resistance as Yuna lifted her leg up so that her pussy was in Mike's face. He put both hands on her ass to spread her pussy open and stuck his tongue in the entrance of her pussy hole. Yuna was jerking his cock with her left hand as she slurped on his dick head. Mike was licking the outer folds her pussy expertly and it was making her moaning on his dick.

Mike slapped her ass as he sucked on her clitoris. Yuna's pussy was radiating heat. She started to orgasm and ground her pussy into Mike's face. "My black cock has got you all kinds of wet!" He said.

The orgasm caused Yuna to stop sucking Mike's dick for a moment and she asked with the tip of his dick in her mouth., "When are you going to cum? My boyfriend is about to get off of work soon."

"Wouldn't that asshole like to see this!" Mike said as Yuna lifted her leg from around Mike and crouched next to his side.

Yuna pulled her mouth from his dick and the room filled with loud sucking noise. "Please, don't say anything to him. It would kill him." Yuna said as she jerked on his cock and went down on him again.

"Of course I won't say anything, baby," Mike said tenderly moving the strands of hair that fell in her face as she bobbed up and down on his dick. "As long as you take care of me nobody will ever know." Mike put his hand on the back of her head and pushed her head down until her nose was breathing in his pubic hair. He held her there for what felt like eternity for Yuna and then released her. Yuna gagged on the invading cock and gasped for more air. "Damn baby, you are one hungry cocksucker. How many cocks have you sucked in your life?"

Yuna spit on the head of his cock and rubbed the lubrication up and down on his shaft. "The is the second time I have done this." She said sucking the precum from his cock hole.

"Have you sucked you boyfriend's cock?" He asked. Yuna shook her head no. "Then who else's cock have you sucked?"

"Um, Only yours." Yuna said and licked around the tip of his dick and kissed it on the tip.

"Then that wasn't a dream." Mike said out loud.

"I couldn't help it, your cocked was irresistible!"

"So I was your first blow job and my cum was the first you ever swallowed?" Mike asked and Yuna nodded with his dick still in her mouth. "That good baby, keep sucking Daddy's cock real good."

"Yes, Daddy. I'll take good care of you." Yuna said before she took Mike's monstrous, black cock down her throat.

The apartment filled with sounds of Yuna's ass being slapped and her gagging on his huge cock. Mike was humping, meeting her sloppy mouth with the motion. He grabbed her hair and held her nose down into his pubes again. This time Yuna was ready as she breathed through her nose as his dick filled her mouth. Mike then did something completely surprised Yuna. He took his large fist and punched her right in side of her body. All of the air in Yuna's lungs was pushed out onto the cock that was in her mouth. Tears welled up in her eyes and she fought to get Mike's large cock out of her mouth so she could breath. Mike let her go and she scatter off of him. It took her a few seconds to catch her breath and after she did she looked at Mike with some fearful lust in her eyes. She did not understand why she was so aroused by his violent behavior and she carefully crawled back to his dick and went back to sucking. She knew her new Daddy wanted to get off and if she didn't do it there was no telling what he would do to her.

"Daddy's about to cum, baby," Mike said. "Don't swallow every drop like you did earlier, I want you to show me it in your mouth."

Like before he gushed out hot, sticky sperm and filled Yuna's mouth.

"Ten times a day," he said to Yuna pulling her face from his cock. She sucked the last drop of semen from the tip of his dick and looked at him confused. "You need to make sure I cum ten times a day or else I will hurt."

Yuna smiled with her lips closed and nodded. She crawled up onto Mike's chest and rested her head on him. He pulled her head back by her hair and pulled her face toward his. "Let me see," he said to her and she opened her mouth showing all the baby juice he had squirted in her mouth. "Good girl. Now swallow." Yuna swallowed the hot semen down into her belly. Mike pulled her head toward his until their lips touched. He gave the young girl a deep kiss and could taste his semen on her breath.

"Mmmm." Yuna moaned after he broke the kiss. Mike slapped her on the ass and said, "I think it is about time for dinner. Go make me something good."

StudStory
StudStory
92 Followers