The Empress's New Bikini

Story Info
An overbearing girl learns what naked humiliation is about.
1.2k words
4.19
40.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some girls really do ask for it. At my local comprehensive school, the one who asked most was an 18-year-old sixth form girl named Germaine. She just about got up everyone’s nose. Not that I am saying she didn’t have talent, because, quite clearly she did. Her main talent lay in her ability to swim well.

At every school swimming gala she would be there strutting her stuff and winning most of the girls’ prizes. She just loved putting all the other girls in the shade. She did a lot of training so she had a really good figure with boobs which were quite big for a girl of 18. A lot of the boys loved watching her swim, not because they loved her swimming particularly but she did look good in a wet bathing costume.

She mostly antagonised the other sixth form kids, so after one particularly nasty spell of self aggrandisement at the expense of some of the other girls in the class, a group of her classmates decided she should be taught a lesson. They met together and thought up a plan.

In two weeks’ time the annual school swimming gala would take place. This was a huge event held in the local swimming baths as the school pool was too small to hold all the children and their parents. The most popular event at the gala was the “Design your own swimsuit” event. The actual swimming was just four lengths but the fun consisted in the variety of bright costumes which the kids were allowed to wear. They were supposed to make them themselves but it was well known that many bought them from the local shops.

Germaine’s class decided they would hold a raffle just before the gala and one of the prizes would be a bright bikini which Germaine was going to “win”. Two of the sixth form girls, Chris and Olivia, met in Chris’s house and borrowed her mother’s sewing machine to make the bikini. Germaine was the same age and about the same size as Olivia so she was to act as the model for the bikini.

The kids had clubbed together to buy the things needed: a yard of plain, special material and some colourful cord. Chris cut out the bra top and tried it on Olivia for size. Then they stitched the cord all around the edge of the cups and left ties at the top and the back. They cut out the bottom of the bikini and ran two cords along the top to tie at the sides. They ironed it, wrapped it in tissue paper and put it in a box.

After the raffle tickets had been sold for school funds all the kids met together after school for the draw. There were three prizes, a book, a T-shirt and the bikini. They arranged that the person whose name was drawn first out of the hat could choose any prize they wished. The first out was Billy and he chose the book. The second winner was Helen who chose the T-shirt. And surprise! surprise! the third name out was Germaine. She was left with the bikini. She looked at it and all the other kids said how fortunate it was that she should win it as it would be just great for her to wear in the “Make your own swimsuit” event. Germaine was delighted. She thought it was a great idea.

On the day of the gala, the swimming baths was absolutely packed with hundreds of parents and all the schoolchildren. Germaine won quite a few events and inevitably took the highest place on the stadium in front of all the cheering throng to receive her medal and wave in queen-like manner with her hands in the air.

Then there was a buzz of excitement amongst Germaine’s classmates as the “Make your own swimsuit” event was announced. There was one event for the girls and one for the boys. The girls went first and assembled on the podiums ready to dive in. The row of sixth form boys sat just a few feet behind them on chairs, and awaited their turn.

The starter fired his pistol and all the girls dived in. There was great cheering as the bright costumes bobbed up and down in the water. It soon became obvious that Germaine was drawing ahead of the others and by the fourth length she was several yards in front of her nearest rival. She touched the edge of the pool and was declared the winner. There was huge cheering much to Germaine’s delight. The other girls soon joined her and they all climbed out of the pool. What Germaine did not realise was that her bikini had been made out of the dissolvable material used for making stitched patterns. After the pattern is in place the material is left in water to dissolve and only the pattern remains rather like a piece of lace.

The sixth form boys, waiting right in front of Germaine, loved it. They all had a really good look at the naked breasts and pussy which emerged from the pool. Of course Germaine herself did not even suspect what had happened as the triangle of cord around her top and the cord around her waist were still in place giving her the impression that she was still wearing her bikini.

She loved the plaudits of the assembled throng which grew louder by the second. She waved her hands high above her head in acknowledgement of her victory and turned from side to side broadly smiling at evryone completely unaware that, apart from the thin cords framing her “assets” she was completely naked. The boys who were waiting to swim and a lot of others in the crowd made great use of their cameras to get some really good close-up shots. Some of the girls looked embarrassed but the ones in Germaine’s class were rolling around in helpless laughter.

Eventually, Germaine mounted the podium to receive her award and it was then that she realsied that everybody seemed to be, not so much cheering and clapping their hands, as laughing and pointing at her. She looked down and realised to her horror that her new bikini had completely disappeared leaving her soaking wet and naked in front of everybody. She looked desperately around for a towel to cover herself up but there wasn’t one handy.

She tried to cover herself up with her hands but she had rather a lot to cover so she didn’t quite make it. Eventually her great embarrassment ended when the teacher with the starting pistol borrowed a towel from a girl in the crowd and came running along to try to cover up the naked Germaine. Partly covered by the small towel she left in a great hurry and with a very red face.

Over the next few days, more and more photographs of the luckless champion were brought to school and one of the boys in Germaine’s class put up an exhibition of her photographs on the sixth form classroom wall during a free period.

But the incident had the desired effect on Germaine. Whenever she got too uppity, someone in her class would threaten to bring their photograph collection to school to remind her of the day she ended up wearing the “empress’s new bikini”.