The EMT Ch. 03

Story Info
Suzanne makes Ian's fantasy come true.
7.5k words
4.61
81.6k
25

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday Morning

When the alarm went off, Ian sat up with a start after one of the most satisfying night’s sleep of his life. The sun was already up (residents in Edinburgh were used to very long days in the summer, and very long nights in the winter), and the sky looked clear and bright through the high bedroom window.

Ian extracted himself from the grasp of his still sleeping wife, and rose to his feet, pulling the quilt over Suzanne’s naked body as protection from the slight chill in the morning air. He smiled down at her and padded through to their bathroom, and stepped straight into the shower. As he washed, he remembered the events of the night before, and felt his cock begin to tumesce as he relived various clips of the evening in his mind’s eye.

As he remembered how his wife had told him that she would deliberately expose herself to his friend, last night’s excitement came back to him in full measure, and he was fully erect as he stepped out of the shower. He smiled at himself in the bathroom mirror, and wondered if she would ever really go through with it.

Suzanne’s reaction to his fantasy had really surprised him. He had definitely noticed her own growing excitement and reaction, as they played out their fantasy together. Maybe she would, he thought.

As he shaved and brushed his teeth, he turned his thoughts to the challenges at work ahead, and his body subsided to a more normal state. Twenty minutes later, he kissed the still sleeping Suzanne, left her a cup of fresh coffee on the bedside table, and headed out for the short journey to work.

As he backed the car out of the garage and turned down the broad Edinburgh street, Suzanne stirred and stretched and reached a slender arm from under the duvet, patting the empty bed where her husband had been so shortly before. She moaned softly with regret when she realised that he had already left for his day in the office, then turned towards the window, and seeing the still steaming coffee on the bedside table, smiled to herself. She pushed the hair back from her eyes, pulled herself into a sitting position, stretched over the coffee to switch on the radio, then sat back and sipped at her coffee. Her first thoughts, too, were of the surprising excitement she had experienced the night before.

As she remembered the thoughts she had dared to think the previous night, and remembered that John had already seen her in her very revealing nightie, she blushed slightly with embarrassment. Then, as she remembered how she had designed a practical way to make Ian’s fantasy a reality, she felt the familiar first flush of excitement again, and she squeezed her legs together, and forced herself out of bed to prevent the idea running away with her again.

She too padded naked into the bathroom and stepped straight into the shower.

Half an hour later, as Suzanne sat at her dressing table drying her hair, Ian sat at his desk in his office at Ruler Electronics when John walked through his door.

“Hey Ian, thanks for the support and the bubbly last night! I hope you didn’t mind me popping round so late with the news?”

Ian looked up at his friend and colleague, “Not at all John. I’m glad you took the trouble to come and tell us yourself. Suzanne and I are delighted for you, and we both hope you get the job.”

John smiled broadly, “Thanks mate. Of course, if I do get it, that’ll make me your boss you realise?”

Ian laughed. “I’ve been in much worse positions John, I’m sure I can live with it.”

As John made to leave, he looked back at Ian, “Suzanne looked as lovely as ever last night by the way. It was good to see her again!” Before Ian could react, John had winked at him and gone, leaving Ian wondering whether his friend’s choice of words had been deliberate or accidental. He felt the familiar feeling of excitement as he hoped that they had been deliberate.

After John had left, Ian replayed his parting words in his mind. “Suzanne looked as lovely as ever last night” and “It was good to see her again”. Of course, they could be a perfectly innocent compliment. But given that John had seen Suzanne in her skimpy nightie several times, and then Ian had deliberately held her silhouetted in the doorway, they could equally be a taunt or boast from John, maybe even a veiled request to see more, thought Ian with mounting excitement. When he considered the wink that had accompanied the words, Ian was inclined to believe that John knew exactly what he was saying, and that he had come to his office first thing to say them at the first opportunity.

Ian reached down and adjusted his stiffening member beneath his desk. He was coming to realise that he not only liked the idea of his friend seeing his wife “en flagrant”, but that he enjoyed the idea of his friend taunting him with the knowledge. Ian found it difficult to concentrate on work for the rest of the day, and he didn’t see his friend and colleague again, until just before it was time to leave for home.

This time it was Ian that had to visit John’s office with some purchase requests that needed authorisation. As John was the budget holder for vendor supplies, Ian needed to get his approval before generating the purchase orders that would bring in the supplies needed for next month’s production run. Ian took the requests round personally.

John offered Ian a seat and a cup of coffee. Ian sat down in front of John’s desk, and quickly explained his justification for the purchases, which John then signed as a matter of routine. The coffee arrived, brought by John’s amiable secretary, and the two friends started to chat.

“Any more news about the promotion?” asked Ian, after the secretary had left the room and the door was discreetly shut.

“Nothing yet,” replied John, “although I have heard that the EMT will make their choice of candidate next week, ready for board approval at the Board meeting the week after.”

“So, silly season has another couple of weeks to run,” laughed Ian.

John smiled, “It sure does. It’s funny, I feel a lot more involved in it this time.” He grimaced at Ian.

The two guys chatted for a few more minutes, before Ian said, “I have to get going! I’m on nights tomorrow, so I’m leaving for home early tonight. What time are you finishing?”

“Late,” replied John, “I’m standing in for Dave until about 8:00 or 9:00 pm so he can go to a parents evening at his son’s school. I’ve nothing to go home for anyway, Lucy is away at her mother’s until the weekend.”

Ian couldn’t avoid making the offer. “Well, if you feel like some company when you finish, you’re welcome to drop by you know.”

John looked up quickly, “That’s a kind offer,” he said with a smile spreading across his face, “it’s been ages since I saw the lovely Suzanne.” And he winked again.

Ian’s pulse raced. Was he doing this deliberately? Again, there was ambiguity in John’s quick reply and acceptance of Ian’s not quite innocent offer, Ian thought. The reply could be an entirely innocent joke; the wink could be because they both knew that John had “seen” Suzanne only last night; or it could be saying, again, “I’d like to see more of your lovely naked wife”. Ian couldn’t be sure, but he sure found it exciting to have this double entendre going on between them, innocent or not.

“OK, well we’ll maybe see you later,” He said as he left John’s office, “I’m sure that Suzanne won’t mind you seeing more of her.” he joked, adopting the double entendre for himself, and feeling decidedly wicked at doing so.

As Ian walked down the corridor, John watched his departing back with a curious smile on his face. “I wonder?” he thought to himself.

Thursday Evening

Suzanne, after she had dropped off Emma at the play-school, had spent the day cleaning the house. These old Edinburgh terraces, whilst stately and roomy, took some maintenance she had discovered.

Like many similar houses in the old city, it was built on the side of a hill, falling steeply away from the front to the back of the house. The result was that street-level at the front of the house (referred to as the ground floor) was actually 2 floors above the garage, which was at street-level at the rear of the house. The garage had originally been the kitchen when the house had been a respectable town house in the Victorian era, with a permanent live-in staff, some 130 years before. Above the ground floor, which contained the study, the new kitchen and the dining room, was the first floor where the large and elegant living room stretched from front to back of the house. They hardly ever used this room, except when they were entertaining – which they did rarely.

Above the living room, the five bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and nursery spread over two floors beneath the loft space, or attic as it was generally called. The attic was inaccessible, except by a drop-down ladder, and was only used for storage space.

That left one floor that they still hadn’t decided what to do with; the floor immediately beneath the “ground floor”; one level down from the kitchen, study and dining room. It was about half the floor space of the floor above because of the steep slope of the hill on which the house was built. It was also about twice the footprint of the floor below, which contained nothing more than the garage, which would comfortably hold three cars, although the James’ only owned one.

Suzanne was cleaning on this intermediate floor when she heard the garage door open below, and Ian drive his car in on his return from work. As well as a hall with the stairwell, this floor contained two smallish rooms that they tended to use for box-rooms, additional storage. She was in one of these rooms, with Emma pretending to help her, as she heard Ian start to climb the stairs.

Suzanne signalled to Emma to keep quiet, and waited until Ian was passing through the hall, about to take the next flight of stairs to the “ground floor”, when she burst through the door with a whoop, and frightened the life out of her husband.

He turned quickly, recognised his wife, and his young daughter giggling behind her, before taking them both into his arms and kissing them “Hello” on his return from work. Ian then carried Emma up the stairs to the study, while Suzanne finished what she was doing. As Suzanne entered the study, Ian was on all fours, his tie loose around his neck, with Emma astride his back like she was riding a horse.

“Look mummy, I’m riding!” she cried excitedly to Suzanne, as she came into the comfortable study room. The room was large for a study, with a door to the hall on the left (through which Suzanne had just entered), and a door to the kitchen on the opposite wall to the front window – looking out on the elegant Edinburgh street in front of the house.

Suzanne smiled at her daughter, and asked of her husband, “Do you want a drink? I could murder a gin and tonic.”

Between prancing around the carpeted floor on all fours, Ian was able to say, “Yes please, make it a large one.”

Suzanne walked straight through to the kitchen and prepared their favourite tipple. By the time she returned, Emma was playing happily with a doll on the floor, and Ian was sitting looking tired and exhausted on the small two-seater sofa beneath the window. Suzanne flopped down beside him and handed him his drink, before taking a long pull from her own.

“Aaaah, that’s better.” she exhaled after taking the refreshing hit.

Ian took the chance to look at his wife. Even tired and dusty from her housework, she looked great to him. Dressed in jeans, t-shirt and flip-flops, her hair tied back in a short ponytail, and her long legs stretched out in front of her, she still excited him. “Thanks for last night” he said, keeping his voice low; Emma was getting to an age where she understood a lot more than she should.

Suzanne looked across at her husband, and smiled, “It was my pleasure soldier. You were certainly full of energy, at least until you fell asleep.”

“It was very exciting for me,” Ian confessed, “and I really enjoyed you playing along.”

Suzanne patted his thigh, “I enjoyed myself very much too,” she whispered, “did John really see me in just my nightie?”

“Oh yes!” he replied, “several times, and I am very confident that he enjoyed it very much too. In fact he made a point of coming to see me in my office this morning to tell me ‘how good it was to see you!’.”

Suzanne actually blushed at the thought. “And do you still feel the same way?” she asked, “Do you still want him to see more of me?”

Ian gulped and swallowed, feeling his excitement mounting again. “Yes, I think so,” he was able to spurt out, “No! I know so, the thought is really exciting for me, I don’t know why. I guess I am so proud of you; I just want to show you off.”

Suzanne looked seriously at him with raised eyes. “You understand that if we did this thing, then we couldn’t undo it?” she asked. Ian’s heart jumped into his throat. My God, he thought, she is really thinking about doing it.

“I understand that” he replied, “but this is something I have thought a lot about, and I would really love to do it, just once. It would be so fantastic to know that he had seen you, and that he knew you knew and didn’t mind.”

All this time, they kept their voices low, whilst Emma played contentedly in front of them. Ian held his breath to see what was going to happen next.

After a couple of minute’s contemplation, Suzanne smiled at Ian and winked at him. “OK!” she said. “Next time there is an opportunity, we’ll see what happens.” She gulped her drink down, and stood to take Emma for her bath.

Ian gulped, then looked up at her and stuttered, “Th..that may be sooner than you think. John may be popping around this evening after work!”

Suzanne looked at him horrified, “What do you mean?” she exploded, “What have you done?” She looked at him suspiciously, her head cocked on one side, the way she sometimes looked at Emma when she had done something wrong.

“No! Nothing like that!” exclaimed Ian, “He is working late, and on his own tonight. I simply invited him over for a beer if he was lonely.”

Suzanne wasn’t convinced. “Don’t go setting things up before I’m ready,” she admonished him, “come on Emma, bath time.” And she swept up Emma and took her upstairs to her own bathroom two floors above. Ian watched them climb the stairs, sipped his drink, and settled back into deep thought, “What might happen now?”

Upstairs, Suzanne filled the bath for Emma, stripped her off, and popped her in the bath with a few of her favourite bath time toys. As she did so, she thought more about the discussion she had just had with Ian downstairs. Ian had confirmed his desire for her to display herself to John, and had even arranged for John to come round later tonight. Suzanne remembered her own fantasy from the night before. She was annoyed at the thought of being manipulated. But she was excited about the possibilities. She was still dirty and dusty from her day cleaning the house. On a whim, she stripped off her clothes and joined Emma in the bath.

Suzanne and Emma had great fun for 20 minutes, splashing and sploshing around in the bath. Emma was delighted to have her mummy join her in her bath, an occasional treat. Suzanne was happy to have the time to think on her own, without the added pressure of taking Ian’s views into account. As she played with Emma, half her thoughts were about what she would do.

Eventually, she made up her mind, pulled the plug, and took Emma back to her nursery to dry and dress her for the evening. Suzanne pulled on a bathrobe whilst she got her daughter ready for bed. A few minutes later, they were downstairs; Ian telling Emma a story, whilst Emma prepared her evening meal. Half an hour later, Emma was happily in her bed, and Suzanne and Ian were enjoying their first “grown-up” drink of the night, Suzanne still in the bathrobe she had pulled on after her bath with Emma.

It was 8:00 pm. Suzanne looked up from the sofa where she was sitting, and asked Ian, “So what time might we expect John?”

Ian looked at her fondly; she seemed to have gotten over her annoyance from earlier. "He said he'd be in the office until 8:00 or 9:00, and that he might drop in on his way home, so it could be any time between now and 9:30 I guess." he replied.

Suzanne nodded slowly, thinking, "And do you think he'll come?" she asked.

"I know I would if it were me," joked Ian. "I wouldn't turn up an opportunity to see you again if I had the chance."

"And you really want to do this?" she continued.

Ian found himself swallowing saliva again that seemed to rush into his mouth. "Yes darling, I really do, if you are OK with it of course."

Suzanne stared at him searchingly for a second or two, and then gulped her drink down. "OK! I'm not making any promises, but if he turns up, bring him in here and give him a drink, keep yourselves entertained until I come downstairs, then we'll see what happens." She stood up from the sofa, deliberately walked over and opened the door into the kitchen wide open, then walked back through the study and through the door into the hallway, again leaving the door wide open. As she started to climb the stairs, she called back to Ian, "If he asks where I am, tell him I'm getting cleaned up after finishing the housework." She was gone, disappeared up the stairs, and leaving Ian alone in the study with his thoughts and his heart beating like a blacksmith's hammer. He had never felt so nervous and excited in his life before. If all went well, he was about to see his beautiful, precious and demure wife deliberately expose herself to his closest friend. It was, quite literally, a breathtaking prospect. He settled back and turned his attention to the TV, which was playing quietly in the corner of the room.

Suzanne, meanwhile, was at her dressing table fixing her light makeup. If she was going to do this thing, she wanted to look her best. She slipped the dressing gown from her shoulders, and started the all too familiar routine of applying just a little foundation to her neck and face.

By the time that the front door bell rang, 40 minutes later, Suzanne was applying the finishing touches of lipstick, before finally tidying her hair. She heard Ian greet John in the hall below, and the muffled voices as they went into the study. Then she heard a wine bottle being opened, and the glug-glug of wine being poured, and glasses clinking.

She couldn't believe that she was going to do this thing, but she knew she was going to try. As she'd sat at her dressing table, she had refined and reviewed her plan, essentially the one that she had invented the previous night when Ian fell asleep.

Now, she felt excited and nervous and unsure of herself. But, she reminded herself, definitely excited. She could feel her own moisture leaking from her sex, and could smell her own excitement. She reached across her table to rip a few tissues from the box and wiped herself briefly between her legs.

Suzanne still had the bathrobe tied around her waist, but had shucked her arms from it whilst doing her makeup, so she was naked from the waist up. She examined herself again in the mirror; her perfect breasts, and the finely boned features of her face. Her makeup, she realised, was perfectly done; discreet, natural, yet highlighting her best features.

She looked at herself in the mirror, stared herself straight in the eye, and said out loud "Showtime!" then she giggled and stood from her dressing table.

She shed the bathrobe from herself, examined her naked body in the mirror, and then slipped on a pair of elegant heeled slippers that accentuated her ankles. Finally, she picked up the bath towel that she had pulled clean and fresh from the airing cupboard after Emma's bath, and wrapped it around herself, just under her armpits. She tucked one corner into the top to loosely secure it, took a deep breath, and started out of the bedroom towards the stairs.