The EMT Ch. 04

Story Info
After a long delay, Suzanne is back and sexier than ever.
8.5k words
4.52
106.9k
20

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been away a long time - personal circumstances kept me from continuing this story - but now I'm back. To all of you who have written to me and asked me to continue, thanks. I hope you enjoy the way this now goes on, and as always, I look forward to your comments.

After such a long pause, you may want to refresh yourseves by skimming through the previous Chapters. This one just jumps in where we left off in Chapter 3, so maybe read the end of that at least.

Enjoy.

Thursday Evening (Continued)

John removed his hands from her, and walked back in front of her, and placing his finger under her chin, raised her head to look directly at him. Looking into her eyes, he spoke clearly and firmly for the first time since he had told Ian to sit down. The words were clearly meant for both Suzanne and Ian.

"Tell me that you want me to fuck you Suzanne."

Suzanne blanched. She desperately wanted to be fucked, she knew that much. Her pussy was on fire and drenched at the same time. This whole incredible evening had brought her to a level of excitement and lust that she could never have imagined feeling. But to let John fuck her, here in front of her husband; could she do that? She glanced quickly over at Ian. He now had his hard cock out and was stroking it in his lap. Her eyes pleaded with him for some support or guidance, but all she got was his sheepish stare in return. She realised he was too far-gone to help her. She looked back at John, and allowed her body to over-rule her mind.

"Yes Sir," she whispered, "I want you to take me. I want you to use me. Please Sir, please fuck me."

John sighed a satisfied sigh and removed his finger from under Suzanne's chin. Her head immediately dropped in her shame and humiliation. Part of her wanted this to stop; the game had gone further than she had ever imagined. But she was more excited than she had ever been; her whole body was tinglingly alive with her excitement.

As she stood there, with her legs spread so lewdly apart, her hands and arms hanging limply at her sides, with John standing motionless before her, drinking her in with his eyes, she had never felt so aroused and exposed. John spoke to her again, quietly but insistently, "Pull up your negligee Suzanne, let me see your wetness."

Suzanne's heart missed a beat as she again realised how utterly in his control she was, and how powerless she felt to resist his insistence. Slowly, her fingers seemed to act of their own accord as she started to gather the filmy material of her nightdress at the sides of her upper thighs. Her hands never moved as her fingers rucked up the material, and as the hem of her negligee started to slide slowly up her legs.

She felt the hem slide past her knees and on up her thighs as she continued to gather the material as ordered by John. Ian couldn't believe what he was seeing. His wife was deliberately exhibiting herself at the whim of his best friend. Finally, the hem of her nightie was in her hands at the sides of her thighs, and hung just below the level of her pussy in front of her. She paused momentarily; unable to uncover herself completely in the slow and deliberate way she had been so far obeying John's command. Silently, John motioned to her to continue with a nod of his head.

Suzanne had no choice. She bent her elbows and pulled her hands, and her negligee, upwards, until she stood there naked from the navel down. Her head was already hanging in her shame when John asked, "Are you wet Suzanne?" The question was so humiliating for her, the answer so degrading, that she could only nod her head slightly in answer. She knew that she was wetter and more excited than she had ever been before, every nerve of her body alive with this new and exhilarating feeling of exposure, submission and humiliation.

John repeated the question, "I asked are you wet Suzanne?"

She nodded her answer again, and then whispered timidly, and with great shame at herself, "Yes Sir, I am very wet".

John reached out towards her, extending his middle finger, sliding it gently and smoothly between her legs, finding her lips open, and feeling for himself the incredible wetness of her sex. For a few seconds, he explored her, adding to her humiliation and excitement.

"Oh you are wet" he murmured as his finger slid back and forth across her dripping sex. "I can see that you are really enjoying this". Suzanne could only stand there in her shame, allowing this man to discover her, unable to resist the temptation to move her hips in response to his touch, pressing her sex back against his exploring finger.

When he finally withdrew his finger, she almost gasped in disappointment.

Silently, John reached out and took her right hand and by gently squeezing her wrist, signalled for her to release the bunched material of her negligee. It dropped quickly to the floor on that side with a rustle, and she allowed her left hand to release it too. Now John pulled her hand towards him, placing her hand on his groin. She could feel his hardness through his slacks, straining against the material of his underwear. He pressed her hand against him, moving it slightly against his growing erection – his desire was clear. Closing her eyes in the shame of what she was doing, Suzanne obliged by feeling the outline of his cock through his trousers, wrapping her fingers delicately around the bulge that was rapidly thickening beneath her fingers. She explored its outline, walking her fingers from the base to the tip, and back again. She actually licked her dry lips as she felt his length and girth, imagining how he would feel inside her.

As Ian watched in silent fascination at the tableau before him, his mind was in turmoil. For him, too, things had gone further than he could ever have expected. His cock strained in his hand as he watched his beautiful wife, standing all but naked, her head bowed and eyes closed, totally exposed to his close friend, and now clearly relishing feeling John's cock as he stood still before her.

Ian had never seen his wife act this way, so subdued, so compliant. She had always been an active and enthusiastic participant in their own lovemaking, often taking the initiative, equal partners. To see her now adopting this passive, almost submissive role was fascinating to him. He was seeing a new side to his wife, and it was exciting him beyond belief. He pulled harder and faster at his own cock as he sat on the sofa observing.

"On your knees!" demanded John, in that same firm and clear voice, aimed directly at Suzanne this time. A shiver ran through her as the import of the words broke through her excitement and mixed emotions, and her eyes briefly opened with the shock and realization that she actually enjoyed being commanded like this. After the briefest pause, she complied, and sank slowly to her knees, her exploring hand never leaving his crotch. She struggled briefly with the negligee, as it bunched at her knees as she knelt, pulling the material taut across her excited breasts. With her other hand, she reached down and freed the gauzy material from beneath her knees as she lifted each one in turn.

Once settled on her knees, she settled back on her haunches such that she actually had to reach up to continue feeling John's cock, now fully erect, but still trapped within the confines of his clothes.

"Part your legs" John demanded, and once again she complied, shuffling her knees apart so that her thighs were opened. As she did this, she could feel her leaking wetness, and her lips parted and her sex opened, like a flower, in her excitement. She desperately wanted to feel something against her sex, or inside her, to satisfy her body's craving for release.

Ian had a perfect profile view of his wife and best friend, partially silhouetted against the light still streaming into the study from the kitchen, where Suzanne had so brazenly exhibited herself so shortly before. He could see his wife on her knees, head level with John's crotch, as he stood motionless in front of her. Ian's own excitement was reaching a peak as he watched Suzanne, unbidden, reach up with her other hand, and start to undo the zip of John's trousers. As she did, her head came up, and her eyes gazed intently at John's crotch as her delicate hands worked the zipper.

Ian couldn't believe what he was seeing in front of him. The beautiful wife that he adored and worshipped, and was so proud of, was about to take out the cock of his best friend as she knelt before him, her perfect body outlined perfectly through the sheer material of her honeymoon negligee. He held his breath and squeezed his engorged prick as he watched, desperately trying to delay the orgasm that threatened to overtake him in his excitement.

With John's zip fully pulled down, Suzanne snaked one of her hands into his shorts, and he groaned audibly as her cool soft fingers wrapped around his straining cock. With some difficulty, she eased his erection from his shorts and trousers, and it unfurled before her eyes, to stand straight out in front of him, stiffly erect and impressive now that it was released from the confines of his clothing.

Both men watched in awe as she raised both hands, one either side of his cock, fingers outstretched, and as she slid her hands simultaneously up and down his length, sliding the skin of his cock against the engorged stiffness beneath the skin.

She was aware that John's cock was longer and thicker than Ian's. After the years of familiarity with Ian, the difference was striking and novel. It reinforced in her mind what she was doing. For a brief moment, the novelty of what she was doing made her question whether she should continue, but her own excitement and, the word burst into her mind bringing its own wave of thrilling excitement, wantonness, made it impossible for her to stop.

Suzanne glanced across at Ian briefly, then licked her lips, and raised her head upwards and forwards, opening her mouth to receive the head of John's cock, then sucking him into her. John felt the soft warm wetness of her mouth over his knob end, and then the gentle suction as she pulled more of his erection into her willing mouth. He let out a short groan and closed his own eyes as he enjoyed the feeling of his cock sliding into the perfect receptacle – the responsive mouth of his best friend's wife, who he had lusted after for so long. As he surrendered himself to the sensations, he was aware of other groans to his right, from where Ian was sitting on the sofa.

As Ian had watched Suzanne open her mouth and suck John's cock into her, his mounting excitement had overwhelmed him, and he had been unable to stop the orgasm that had been building since he came downstairs. With his eyes locked on the scene before him, he had squeezed, stroked and released his own cock just once, then slid his hand back to the base of his cock to repeat the cycle. This time, as more of John's erection was swallowed into Suzanne's mouth, and as he heard his friend groan in pleasure at his own wife's skilful oral manipulation, he felt the pressure build and then well over, and he pumped his own cock as a first violent spurt of ejaculate streamed from the eye of his cock.

He groaned and strained, with both release and regret, as his orgasm continued with a second and third spurt. He squeezed his eyes closed, and squeezed the base of his prick, cupping his balls with his other hand, as his intense orgasm subsided. It took 30 or 40 seconds for him to come back to earth, although to Ian it seemed more like 20 minutes as he revelled in the pleasure of his complete release.

Eventually, he opened his eyes, to see that his noisy ejaculation had caused a temporary suspension of the action on the floor in front of him. Both John and Suzanne had stopped what they were doing to turn and look at him, distracted by his groans and the sounds of his completely self-indulgent climax, inspired by his wife's lewd behaviour all evening.

A thousand thoughts passed through Ian's head in the afterglow of his ejaculation. Pre-eminent among them was a strange new post-orgasmic feeling of guilt and self-disgust. In the peak of his excitement, he had willed on his wife to expose herself to his friend, wanting things to go further, wanting John to take charge and push Suzanne beyond her limits. He had wanted his wife to give herself to his friend, for his friend to share the intimacies and pleasures that thus far had been restricted for his own use.

Now his own needs had been satisfied, Ian felt less sure about how things were progressing. His beautiful wife still knelt on the floor in front of John, John's cock in her hand and her lips still parted, her mouth having recently been vacated by John's still erect penis. Ian wondered what he had done, and began to regret pushing Suzanne as far as he had with this game. He closed his eyes to blot out the vision before him, unsure that he wanted it to continue, his excitement having subsided, and his mind having returned to a more normal state from its previous crazy pursuit of his fantasy.

Suzanne, having witnessed Ian's strong climax, now misunderstood his closing of his eyes, interpreting the act as consent to continue. She turned back to John to resume her sucking of his cock. Likewise, John turned his attention back to Suzanne and enjoyed the sensations again as her warm mouth closed over his knob. He put his hands behind her head and pulled her on to his erection, forcing as much of his stiffness into her mouth as possible. He couldn't believe his luck that this gorgeous woman was paying such divine attention to his erection.

As Suzanne continued to fellate John, Ian kept his eyes closed and tried to come to terms with the new feelings that were washing over him. Guilt, doubt, jealousy, fear. Two minutes ago, he had wanted to watch his friend fuck his own wife; he had wanted his friend to know how she felt when she came; he had wanted John to take away a secret, private memory of his wife that would empower him when they met each other in the office; he had wanted John to have the experience of using his wife over him – it was a kind of masochistic wish to share his most treasured possession.

Now, in the immediate afterglow of his climax, he began to realise that he had made a huge mistake; he had crossed a line and it was impossible to turn back; he wanted John out of the house, and he wanted his own wife back.

But how could he stop it? Suzanne clearly wanted to continue, and it was obvious that John did too. Ian wondered if he was being petty, acting like a spoiled child. But there was no doubting how he felt – he wanted, somehow to bring things to an end. He opened his eyes to see again the lewd spectacle of his wife hungrily devouring John's cock. He wanted to shout stop, to put an end to the game before it went any further, but felt powerless to do anything. He had totally lost control of the situation.


A scream from Emma, two floors above, saved him. The high-pitched scream broke the spell in the study, and stopped everyone immediately. Suzanne's eyes flew open and she pulled herself off of John's cock, her eyes frightened and alarmed at the sudden interruption from her daughter. John pulled away, stuffing his rapidly deflating cock back into his pants, expecting young Emma to appear in the study at any moment. Likewise, Ian covered himself and used his handkerchief to wipe up his emissions from a few minutes ago. Suzanne excused herself, and flew up the stairs to see what had frightened Emma. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Left alone in the study, an embarrassed silence came between Ian and John. Ian could not look his friend in the eye, embarrassed at the evening's events, and embarrassed by the feelings he was now having. John, for his part, recognised his friend's embarrassment, and realised that whatever had spooked Emma had probably put a stop to the night's adventures. He reached for his glass, and took a long gulp of wine whilst Ian went to the foot of the stairs to call up to Suzanne.

Suzanne called back down to confirm that Emma had had a bad dream, and that everything was OK, and Ian turned to John at last and spoke quietly.

"John, I think you had better leave. I will see you at work tomorrow and we can talk then."

John nodded his agreement, reluctantly. He understood instinctively that the spell was broken and that further enjoyment of Suzanne would not be possible tonight. He finished his drink, and then put his hand on Ian's shoulder and looked him directly in the eyes.

"Ian, you are a very lucky man. Suzanne is the most beautiful and exciting woman I have ever known. Thank you for sharing so much of her with me. Please tell her how much I enjoyed myself, and how much I would love to continue where we left off, should the opportunity ever arise again."

It was Ian's turn to nod. He was still completely mixed up about his feelings, but now his climax had had a chance to subside, he was better able to remember the excitement he had felt earlier, and less regretful about what had happened. He smiled at his old friend and shook his hand. "I'll tell her," he promised, "I don't know whether there will ever be a repeat. We'll see how things feel in the morning."

As Ian closed the front door behind the departing John, Suzanne came down the stairs looking very sheepish, now with a robe pulled around her covering her nakedness. She walked up to Ian and put her arms around him in the hall, and pulled him close

"Emma is fine," she whispered, "Let's go up to bed – I'm suddenly very tired."

Friday Comes!

The next morning, Friday, Ian departed for work early, taking his small overnight bag with him. As usual, he left Suzanne still sleeping with a mug of steaming coffee on the bedside table. They had talked long into the night about the events of the previous evening, and both could really have used a long lie in bed to recover. As Ian tiptoed down to the garage, he envied Suzanne still lying asleep in bed – he knew his combined workday and evening shift would be difficult for him, and he wondered how he would feel and act when he inevitably bumped into John at work. As he backed out of the garage and turned for work, he turned his thoughts again to his mixed feelings and emotions.

Half an hour later, Suzanne stirred and turned immediately, but sleepily, towards her luke warm coffee. Her mind was full of thoughts about last night, and the long discussions that she and Ian had shared after they went to bed.

She had felt some of the same guilt and regret at her behaviour as Ian confessed to. She had never before acted or behaved in such a fashion, and had surprised herself at how far she had let things go. There was no doubt in her mind that, had Emma not had her bad dream, she would have gone all the way with John. She remembered how excited she had felt under his gaze and under his hands, and she remembered how he had felt in her mouth. She knew that at the point Emma had screamed out, she was well past the point of no return, and that she would have done whatever John had told her to do. Her ready acceptance of John's dominant commands had been the most surprising part of the evening for her.

For his part, Ian had confessed to his mixed feelings immediately after his loss of self-control, but had also admitted to his intense excitement at seeing her exposing herself to John, and submitting to his commands. By the time they had finished talking late at night, the remembrances of the events were once again exciting Ian, and Suzanne had never really stopped being excited. However, their very long talk had left them both exhausted and they had fallen asleep at some point without Suzanne ever enjoying the release that Ian had enjoyed immediately before their game had come to an end. Just before they fell asleep, she remembered, they had each agreed that the adventure had been thrilling, and that they would discuss what should happen next over the weekend.