The Enchanter Ch. 02

Story Info
Man learns a lesson in karma,
2.3k words
4.25
19.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water, hot and sudsy with the industrial soap burned my hands. Not for the first time I reflected on the perversity of my Matron's sense of humor, for it was well known that during my apprenticeship I was more than willing to muck stables rather than scrub pots.

"Balance" I thought to myself wryly "in all things"

I had been guided to this restaurant a little over two weeks ago and still had no idea why. I applied for the only opening they had available, dishwasher, and trusted in my Goddess to supply the details in her own good time.

Mr. Simmons, the owner, walked past me briskly. He did not even spare a glance as he made his way to the stockroom. I felt the sharp, stabbing pain in my chest that was the warning from the Lady that my task was approaching.

Alert now I slowly wound the aura around me, an aura of not needing to be seen. It is not quite being invisible, more like being unnoticed, but it is good enough.

Maria, a doe –eyed Spanish woman whose face showed even more beauty for the grace which she carried her years, scuttled furtively by me with downcast eyes. Fear, guilt and self-loathing was etched on her face and she carried with her the feel of one who had to do an unpleasant job but was determined to see it through. I focused on her and the pain was replaced by a warm glow. She was the one.

I drifted behind her, a shadow that mixed and mingled with the other shadows of the dim storeroom.

"Well, you stupid cow," Mr. Simmons said savagely "Decided to keep your job again this week?"

"Mr. Simmons" she started.

"Shut –up, whore" he taunted "you know what we do, what keeps INS off your doorstep week to week"

Wordlessly she knelt in front of him. In the dimness I could see tears leaking out of her eyes as she fumbled with the tongue of his belt. I grimaced as he slapped her hand away.

"Not so easily, Whore, " he chuckled " You need to ask first"

"Mr. Simmons" she replied in a, dead, numb voice, " I am just a little whore, and would like to suck your cock, may I please?"

I winced as his fat hand grabbed the hair on the top of her head and he jerked her face upward. A sharp crack echoed through the room as he slapped her, hard enough to hurt but not leave a mark.

"Again, Whore" he snarled at her.

I sent out a gentle, probing thought and touched each of their minds. His mind was drunk with the exultation of power and a deep, unclean lust, while hers full of self-loathing, and sunk in despair. This was no game played between lovers; this was a vile and disgusting rape of a woman who wanted only a better life for herself and her children.

Rage flooded through me, empowering me. Slowly with a grim coursing anger I gathered my will. I focused all my attention on his black and pitiless heart, if such an animal could be said to have a heart, and prepared to unleash the lethal intent that flowed through me.

"No, my Love" her soft voice of silver trumpets reached out to me.

"My Lady" I grated "This will not be borne."

"My Love" she spoke "I would not lose thee. Release thy will and calm thyself"

Gently, soft as a whisper I felt her hand encompass me. The roaring torrent of rage in my heart subsided under her touch. My Lady had reached out her gentle hand and brought me back from the awful abyss that threatened to claim my soul. For that is the one thing we are forbidden. No matter the provocation, save in the defense of a child, we are not permitted to use our skills to kill.

"Yes, my Love, " she said so softly "'Twas a near thing. There is, however, a better way"

I slipped out into the night; the disgusting grunts of a sorry excuse for a man echoing in my head as I listened to the Lady formulate her plan. Soon I laughed aloud. I would make this pig squeal, and redress the wrongs to the poor woman he had abused at the same time.

I spent the next week preparing. This would take an incredible toll on me. There were times when I was to tired to even wash the dishes correctly, had my job at the restaurant been any more complex then dishwashing I would have no doubt been fired.

The week passed in a blur. I had worked hard, fasted and meditated, for the entire seven days. The circles under my eyes must have been incredibly pronounced, because several people commented on them. My cloak of anonymity was failing, but after tonight I would not need it anyway. Win or lose this would be my last night at the restaurant.

Friday came and Maria was in her usual spot in the kitchen. I would have to enlist her in this.

"Maria" I said softly to her as she made her way back to the storeroom for her weekly humiliation. She started and forced a weak laugh.

"David" she said in her accented voice "You startled me"

"I know what has been going on, what he makes you do, and why you do it."

"I see," she said, looking down " I suppose you want the same"

"No" I reached out and, grasping her chin, raised her eyes to meet mine. "I want you to be free of him, would you help me to do that" I asked softly, putting power into my voice.

"Dois mi " she breathed, "I would do anything"

"This drink is an old family recipe." I said to her "It gives a man ahhh added stamina, but, at a cost. Afterwards he is completely and utterly exhausted. You need to convince him to drink this, and then to exhaust him. It will not be easy"

I saw a seconds doubt in her eyes, then resolve. She reached out and firmly took the vial. I looked at her, taking in her beauty at that moment. I would need it, for the draught to work I would have to be there through the whole, sordid, mess.

"What must I do?" she asked with only a slight tremor in her voice.

"Sit" I said to her "Do not be afraid, just relax"

Gently I guided her to a chair and sat behind her, slowly matching my breath to hers, the very beat of my heart changing. Ever so slowly with a long and shuddering sigh, I slid my consciousness into hers.

"What"

"I am here, " I thought to her softly "Do not be afraid, you will not lose yourself, and you will be aware of everything that happens."

"Madre' de Dois" she thought to herself as I/we smiled at the irony.

"Yes" I returned to her in our head "She certainly helped."

We stood and turned looking at my body sitting on the chair behind us, lost in deep meditation. Subtly I slid my awareness into the part of her that controlled her limbs, her voice. In essence I was now her. I threw a coat over my body, both to hide it and to keep it warm and moved her into the hallway in front of the storeroom.

"Maria" I thought to her softly "For this to work, I must have control of you, and I must be you. But always remember it is me doing this, not you." I slid deeper into her taking her down to the fibers of her nerves. "Remember, you are awake and aware the whole time"

I walked into the storeroom. I had barely closed the door when I felt the first stinging slap across my face. I gasped with it.

"You fucking dumbass whore, " he raged, "I have been waiting here for over half an hour"

"I am sorry. Mr. Simmons" I stammered "the stove..."

"I don't fucking want to hear it you filthy greasy bitch" He slapped me again, harder jarring me. He was drunk and in a towering rage.

"Yes Mr. Simmons..." I said, putting a tremble into my voice "That is what I am, a filth greasy whore"

He stopped, confused and bewildered, his eyes popping slightly. I moved closer to him. Boldly pressing against him I began to run my hands over him. I slid my arms around him and pressed my mouth to his. I could feel his hard cock even through his pants as it pressed to me. His unshaven jaw scratched against my soft skin.

"I have wanted you," I breathed, using Maria's borrowed voice " Since the first time, I have wanted a man who knew how to treat a whore like me"

"I knew it" He crowed "All you broads are alike"

Surreptitiously I emptied the vial into his drink, and handed him the glass. He raised his eyebrows

"The smell of the whiskey on you," I explained, " It excites me."

That was all the encouragement he needed. He up ended the glass and drained it in a gulp, wincing as an unfamiliar after-taste washed through him.

"What" he started

"A drink we brew in my home-land" I smiled "Wait just a moment and you will see why, it is what gives our men their stamina"

I could see it was affecting him already, I could see the amazement in his eyes as he felt a vigor he had not felt since his youth flooded through him. I sidled up closer for now came the hard part. I commended myself to the Lady, and, with a supreme effort of will, forced myself to enjoy coupling with this filth, to actively participate in the degradation he desired.

I buried my face into his sweaty neck and began to kiss and bite it. Running my tongue along his jaw and down the open V of his shirt. Flickering my tongue over the hairs of his chest and losing myself in his scent. I worked each button open slowly kissing and licking downward as I slipped my hand between my own thighs, rubbing my hooded clit till it was erect and the moisture from my pussy put my scent into the air. Still downward I kissed him finally arriving at the buckle of his belt. Fumbling only slightly I undid it and paused at the bulge in his underwear. I slid his pants down and off, followed quickly by his briefs. The smell of his masculinity was working on me even now, though I suspect the Lady had something to do with that.

I reached out my tongue and licked the head of his cock, his salty pre-cum oozed slightly from it as he moaned. I grasped his thick shaft with a slender hand and began to lightly caress his balls with the other. I pressed my tongue over my bottom teeth, and slid it out slightly to keep from gagging as I began to slide up and down his shaft, taking him deeper into my mouth. He grabbed my hair and began to moan soft and low. I quickly squeezed the base of his cock, while pressing over his perineum not allowing him to cum yet and withdrew my mouth.

I pushed him into a sitting position, on the chair behind him and straddled him quickly. I had only removed my panties and left the skirt and blouse on but that did not seem to bother him much and he soaked the blouse with wet slobbering kisses. I began to work his cock into my cunt, moving up and down slowly. I marveled at how good his thick shaft felt, physically, even as he revolted me as a person. Faster I began to rock feeling the orgasm build inside me. I let out an involuntary gasp, then a shriek as waves of pleasure rippled through me, contracting all my muscles.

I draped limply over him for only a second before I removed his slick wet cock from my cunt. I slid it back to nestle against my ass, and with one shuddering gasping thrust I pushed it in. The pain was incredible. A tearing, burning fullness slammed through me as I began to ride his cock, and worse he was no longer still, He began to buck and thrust himself into me as, to my surprise, I moaned.

"Now, Beloved" The Lady's voice cracked whip-like in my head.

I threw myself off of him and buried his cock into my mouth, I felt him beginning to squirt into my throat and Maria overrode my reflexive attempt to spit. Calming and steeling myself, I swallowed the thick salty fluid.

I looked up at his face he was struggling to stay conscious. Quickly I left Maria and slipped back to my own body. I rose and went into the storeroom. Walking forward I leaned and looked into his eyes.

"Well, " I said to him "Hope you enjoyed that"

"Wha" he began

"You see the drink I made you, "I said, enjoying his reaction "That drink binds you to the very next person you have sex with after you drink it, it is a fidelity draught. Even now the oxytocin that is in your brain is exerting a stronger bond, a bond that grows the more of her scent you breath. But." I continued "that is not its only effect. It is highly addictive, you see, don't worry Maria knows how to make it, but if you go more than 72 hours with out it, you will die. I would advise being very nice, very nice indeed, to your new owner."