The Encounters Ch. 01

Story Info
Sara finds herself tormented by her actions.
4.7k words
4.07
24.5k
7
0

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers

I had been out with my girlfriends, you know a girls night out with dinner and dancing. I live in a collage town and we hit the most popular clubs that Friday night. I had been with my best friend Amber and a few girls from work. What a blast. It had been a while since I had done something like that, since collage at least. I was really having fun. The stress from work was now long forgotten. The night of fun had been a blur.

Now I have awakened in bed, I felt like I was dying. I hurt all over, my head ached. It wasn't just a headache, my head felt like it had split and my brains were spilling out. I could hardly see. I was on my side and I turned to my back and tried to look at the ceiling to get my bearings. I didn't know where I was. Everything was blurry and the room was spinning. I was sick to my stomach.

I rolled over and tried to get out of bed to get to the bathroom, trying to stand but fell to the floor instead. I couldn't stand and started crawling, the room spinning. I didn't make it all the way to the toilet before I started throwing up. I couldn't hold it back. I crawled through it, what I had upchucked. I didn't care at the time. Didn't even know I had slid my nude body through it and was sitting in it when I found the toilet and hugged it like some do when they had too much to drink and chucked up some more. I passed out and awoke a little while later, laying in my vomit.

The room wasn't spinning quite as bad as it had been. I was in my bathroom. I was glad for that. I was afraid I had been in someone else's bed when I first woke up.

The room stunk. The floor was a mess, I was a mess. I reached up and pulled the towels off the rack and began cleaning up the floor, the mess I had made. I was bitching at myself all the while. Looking at and smelling the stink made me rush to the toilet again and I dry heaved.

Fuck Sara I kept telling myself, just what did you do? I was covered in vomit. I looked around the room and into the bedroom thinking at least I made it to the bathroom before upchucking. I still couldn't stand up and crawled into the shower. I had a rather large one with a seat built into one corner but I couldn't get up on it. I just sat there on the floor and reached up and turned on the water and sat there under the flow, washing off the stink. I wasn't even aware of how cold it was until I started shivering. It was then I adjusted the flow and got hotter water. It felt good. I didn't know how long I sat there and let the spray splash over me, I may have even passed in and out of consciousness for a short while.

The water was getting cold when I came to enough to reach for the soap to soap down and try to clean myself up. I was feeling better. Although I still had a splitting headache I found I could finally stand up. I was also a little sore down there in my private parts but ignored that because of the pain in my head. Actually I felt I had been through the wringer, an old saying my mother had always used when she had over extended herself with chores.

The water was getting colder so I quickly rinsed. There were no clean towels left on the towel rack so while dripping water all over the still messy floor; I found clean towels in the linen closet in my bedroom and toweled myself off. I was looking at myself in the mirror, bloodshot eyes, knotted hair, light bruises on my hips and thighs. What, I thought, bruises? How did they get there? I looked closer and felt them. Yes I thought to myself, they are small bruises. How did they get there? That was when I really noted the soreness down there. I inspected with my fingers. My pussy was tender to the touch and slick. Even though I had showered, I could feel the slime. I slipped a finger inside and withdrew it sniffing it. There was an unmistakable musky smell.

Puzzled, I couldn't remember much from last night, not even how I got home. That's when the phone rang. It was on the bedside table and I reached for it.

"Hello," I just managed to whisper. I was still unsure of what all had taken place and was very confused.

"Sara, it's me Amber. There was silence on my end. "Sara, are you OK? You got pretty wild last night."

I was trying to get my thoughts together trying to remember what I had done last night. I knew I had been out with the girls and had a lot of fun but I didn't know about this being wild. That was something I never did. I had always been reserved, kind of like I was always the designated driver.

"Yes Amber, I think I'm OK, I just have this splitting headache and was very sick to my stomach and was throwing up."

"Well I'm not surprised. You were the life of the party. It was the first time I ever saw you let yourself go like that."

"What do you mean life of the party and let myself go. What did I do?"

"You don't remember?"

"Will, I don't remember all of it. I do remember the two clubs we went to and all the drinking, dancing and flirting. Did we go to another club from there?"

"You don't remember the last club we went to where the black guy kept trying to pick you up?"

There was a long pause of silence from my end. I couldn't remember. Crap I thought. Did he bring me home?

I blurted out, "Did he take me home?"

"Sara, you honestly don't remember? No he didn't take you home. I drove you home in your car and Kathy drove mine. We put you to bed and left you there."

"Oh, OK." I was thinking it must have been Chad my boyfriend that had taken me during the night and he had gotten up and left early. I was relieved at that thought. I was looking at the wet spot that was in the middle of the bed and was thinking at least I had safe sex even if I hadn't been aware of it.

"Amber, can I call you back when my head feels a little better and I can understand just what happened last night?"

"OK, talk to you later you wild thing?"

I hung up thinking, wild thing? What did she mean by that? God I hope I didn't do something that would embarrass me or my firm. What do the others think of me, the girls that had been with us?

I was still looking at the wet spot in the bed and could feel cum oozing out of me. I couldn't remember Chad ever cumming that heavy. I just wish I could remember the details. We would have had to have been very horny to have cum that much and make wet spot like that. The soreness and bruises I couldn't explain. Chad would have had to have been very rough for that, hard rough sex. He would have had to pound into me to make me this sore. The bruises I guess could be explained by holding me tightly while he pounded into me.

I absent mindedly walked over to the floor length mirror and was looking at my body and was again examining the bruises. I was getting a little angry at Chad for being so rough. They seemed a little darker and hurt a little when I pressed on them. I slipped my hand between my legs and felt my slit. My pussy was really tender to the touch.

I still had the phone in my hand and hit quick dial for Chad. I was going to cuss him out for being so rough with me but then was glad when the call went to voice mail. It gave me a little time to cool down. I had just remembered he had left for the weekend to spend time with his parents. He had wanted me to go with him and we had argued about it.

I had refused to go because of my date with the girls. Besides I didn't really like his parents. I was scared of his dad. The way he looked at me like he was undressing me all the time. I knew he wanted to get me into bed and would rape me if given the chance. I knew a little about his history and knew he was banging women other than his wife, lots of them. I even knew he had knocked up one of the collage cheerleaders and paid for the abortion. He thought he was god's gift to women. I knew different. Chad hadn't told me any of this; I had done a little checking and found this out on my own. I just didn't understand his wife for putting up with it or for Chad ignoring it but then I knew other things.

Chad idolized his dad and acted somewhat like him at times. I knew there were times they even shared women, I heard some of those rumors too. I knew I would never stay with him; we would never marry because of that. He reminded me too much of his dad. It caused a lot of arguments. Actually when thinking about it we argued all the time. He didn't like me going out with the girls, didn't like me talking to other men. He didn't like me doing this or that without him around. We argued and he pouted when he didn't get his way. The only reason I could think of to stay with him was that he was good in bed when we did get into bed. We didn't live together. I didn't think I could stand being around him all the time like that. I was lost in my thoughts and almost jumped out of my skin when the phone rang in my hand.

"Hello love, you miss me already? I told you to come with me and not go out with the girls."

There was sourness in his voice when he said "girls" so I played along just to see what he would say, hoping he would say something about last night.

"Yes Chad I do miss you," I sweetly purred into the phone. "I missed you as soon as I woke up this morning and didn't feel you inside me."

He laughed. "Well if you hadn't gone out with the girls, I would have slept over instead of leaving at 3:00 yesterday after noon. As it was I got here in time to take my little sister to the movies last night and see my dad before he left. It is your loss."

What, I thought, he wasn't here last night. Just what took place here? "Well I guess it was my loss Chad. Well have a good time there with your parents."

We chatted a little more and not having too much to say, I hung up and stood there staring at the phone in my hand. All kinds of thoughts were racing through my head. He hadn't been here last night. Who had I slept with?

I was still standing in front of the mirror and not only noticed I was flushed but I felt the excitement too. My nipples were at full attention and the heat of lust was felt deep within me. Moisture and I'm sure some of "his cum" whomever he was, was still seeping from me. Confused, I sat back on the bed after dropping the phone on the bedside table. I couldn't believe the feelings I was having. The excitement I was feeling of the unknown, of what had taken place during the night.

What had Amber said about the black guy that had been trying to pick me up? I lay back straining to remember the night, to gather my thoughts. I had never been with a black guy before. The town I had grown up in had no black families. Even when I was in college when there were opportunities, I had never dated outside of my race. It was my upbringing, my parents would have never approved. Even back then, I had often wondered what it would have been like to have dated one of the black guys. Several tried to get me to go out with them but I had politely refused.

Still I do faintly remember him, the guy last night. Yes it was coming back to me a little at a time. The guy had really excited me, in fact I still felt excited. I had never really thought of having sex with him in the beginning. My pussy seemed to ache when I was there with him. It was aching now. My fingers went there and I found relief as I watched my reflection in the mirror. My nipples were at full attention as my fingers played. As my release racked my body, I thought I needed to call Amber back and find out more.

I eventually came out of the haze of my relief and decided to go shower again. I needed to. All of a sudden I didn't feel clean. I didn't know who I had fucked or if I had been raped during the night. It hadn't been safe sex at all. My mind and body shivered with the thought. I was slightly afraid now and walked through the house and checked the windows and doors to see if they were locked. They all were except for the garage door in the kitchen. I slowly opened it and looked into the garage and saw the large door was down. So I thought, with that door down the house had to have been locked up. Who then had taken me?

I wandered back to the shower lost in my thoughts and again thought I needed to call Amber back and find out more about last night. I needed the shower and felt better as the hot spray hit me. While soaping my pussy trying to get clean, I again noted the soreness there but even then, the wave of a very strong orgasm coursed through my body. Startled out of my thoughts, I couldn't understand why my body was responding this way after being aggressively abused during the night. Weakened from the strong orgasm I had just had, I finished up and stepped from the shower as the phone rang. Dripping, I quickly grabbed a towel and answered the bedside phone. It was Amber calling again to see how I was. I quickly set up a date to meet at one of the local coffee shops for lunch and would meet her in an hour.

I had a lot of things to ask her about last night, so I quickly dressed and headed for the garage looking for my purse along the way. I couldn't find it. It wasn't where I usually parked it on the kitchen cabinet. I looked everywhere and finally ended up in the garage looking through my car, finding it upended on the passenger floor, the contents scattered. Puzzled, I stuff it all back into my purse, found my keys, jumped in, started it, opened the large door and headed out. I was already late. I got to the coffee shop and sat down just as Amber walked in the door.

"Hi Sara, what happened to you last night? I've never seen you get so wild."

"Amber, I was going to ask you the same thing. I remember meeting you and the girls at the Cave which was the first club we went to. Then the drinking, dancing and flirting we were doing. We were having fun. I was having fun. I even remember leaving there and going to the Den. After that, I don't remember much."

"Really Sara, you're kidding?"

"No I'm not Amber. Everything got real fuzzy after that."

"Really Sara, at first you seemed fine, a little wild but fine. It wasn't until we went to the Den that you seemed to have lost it"

"Amber, what do you mean wild and lost it."

"Do you remember all the gorgeous hunks you were attracting to our table? They were gathering like bees on honey. It was like you were in heat and they were all rutting."

"You're kidding."

"No, it's true. We all took advantage of it. I've never had so much fun. The girls all said the same thing. We all had a wild time. Actually, I've never seen you get so sexually wild. You're usually so reserved."

"When did this all start?"

"It was a little after we got to the Den and had several rounds of drinks and started dancing. Remember the gorgeous black guy that came over to our table and sat down beside you? He was a hunk, a real hunk. He started flirting with you and buying you drinks. I even got a little jealous. I never saw a guy built like that and so good looking. You guys danced a lot then when he got you aside and in another booth, you got pretty wild with him. You do remember don't you?"

"Well yes I do remember him but I don't remember getting wild with him. What do you mean wild?"

"Well after a while you were dirty dancing with him and eventually left our table and got a booth with him where we finally had to rescue you. You were making out pretty heavy."

"Oh my god Amber, I'm sorry. What did I do?"

"You didn't really do much wrong at first, Sara; you were just having a good time. Later when he got you alone in the booth, was when you seemed to have lost your inhibitions and that was when Kathy and I intervened and got you out of there and home ok."

"What was I doing?"

"God girl, you were undressing and it looked like you were going to ride him right there in the booth. I had to stop you from doing that. I knew you would regret it later. It was like you were a different person. You even got upset with me for stopping you."

I was aghast at the thought of what I had been doing, at what she was telling me. "Did anything else happen?"

"Well no not with you. You passed out almost before we got you to the car and was still that way when we got you home and put you to bed. After we got you settled in and we were sure you would be Ok we went back. The girls were still there having a good time and well after I looked around for him and didn't find and cuss him out for taking advantage of you I forgot about him and joined the rest of the girls and helped close the club."

I sat there in silence taking this all in.

"There is one thing I wanted to ask you Sara. When I undressed you for bed, you had no panties or bra. I've known you forever and never have I seen you get that wild."

"What? No, are you sure?"

"Yes Sara I'm quite sure. I also couldn't notice you were quite turned on."

I sat there in silence thinking about what I had just heard for a few seconds and laughed. "Surely you jest."

I quickly changed the subject after that to small talk about work and other things attractive women talk about. I avoided anymore talk about last night and didn't want her to know that I had been taken in my inebriated state, that I hadn't been left Ok, that I had been left defenseless.

Lunch over, Amber left without me and went shopping. After all it was Saturday. I sat there for a while remembering things about last night. Thoughts were coming back, flooding back. I was beginning to remember the night. At least the time drinking and dancing. I remembered him well now. I could see him clearly. He was a gorgeous hunk. I had gotten totally turned on by him and had acted like a slut. I could remember the dancing, rubbing up against his hard cock on the dance floor, kissing passionately in the booth he had forced me into, to separate me from the others. I knew what he wanted to do and it was like I couldn't resist. I guess I wanted it too. It was like I had been a different person. It hadn't been me there in the booth but someone else sitting there watching.

I remember him fumbling as he tried to stroke me, finally getting me to rise up so he could remove my panties for access. I remember him caressing my breasts with his big hands and him entering me with his large fingers quickly bringing me to an orgasm. He had been both rough and tender. This was all flooding back, these memories. His hands had been large and calloused. That was why I was probably sore I thought. He had been somewhat rough in fingering me. That might even explain the bruises. He did pick me up to remove my panties. Wait, I remembered willingly removing my own panties. He didn't do it. I did but he had picked me up so I could do it. I remembered getting a little angry at Amber for interfering. I didn't want to go home with her and Kathy. I wanted to leave with him.

I could remember feeling the size of his hard cock through his trousers on the dance floor and later in the booth. He was big, much bigger than Chad. Chad was rather small in the cock department and wasn't what one would call a hunk. He was athletic though and in pretty good shape. I did wish at times that he was a little bigger but he made up for it in other ways. I loved the fact that he was good at eating pussy.

I didn't have that much experience. My first lover, a guy from my hometown in Oregon, had not been very big or experienced either. It had happened during my senior year when we were dating. He had always been in a rush to get his rocks off. Most of the time, I wouldn't even be ready, not that hot, wet or swollen open. It had been more like rape if that is an accurate way to describe it when we did it. I had talked with my girl friends a little about how sex was after that and they replied pretty much the same. The guys had no control. At least that is what the more experienced girls said. I thought then that sex was a disappointment. Then I met Chad and learned about oral sex.

I had been lost in thought about what I had been doing in that booth, how wild it had been and how turned on I had gotten. I knew I would have left with him if Amber and Kathy had left us alone. Even though I was drunk with all inhibitions gone and not really knowing what I was doing, I had gotten my hand into his pants and had actually held part of him. He had felt huge and very hard. I only got to feel the engorged head and part of his shaft when we were interrupted. I wanted to know how huge he really was. I had been on the verge of pulling it entirely out of his pants when Amber showed up and forced me to leave, actually pulled me away from him. My skirt had been hiked up around my waist and if I had gotten him out of his pants I would have straddled him right there in the booth and sat down on him. As it was, when Amber pulled me away, I stopped her long enough to grab the last of my drink and down it. After that, I don't remember the night.

Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers
12