The Encounters Ch. 03

Story Info
The dreams continued.
3.5k words
4.09
10.1k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers

It was morning before I knew it and awakened again with a headache but was also very sexually aroused. I felt the bed beside me hoping Chad was still there, wanting to fuck him. Finding no one there, I let my fingers do their duty in my aroused slickness. I remembered the dream clearly and knowing the dreams most likely remembered are those just before one awakens, knew this had been just a dream. There was no one with me during the night nor this morning, as the bed beside me was empty and cold. Then I remembered Chad was still at his parents and that in its self assured me that I had been alone and it had been a dream.

What a dream I thought to myself as I slowly rose and walked to the bathroom to pee and shower. God my head hurt. I grabbed the aspirin and swallowed two before stepping into the shower. I turned on the hot water and let it cascade over me, letting my mind go blank, never thinking to check to see if the night had been real and the dream not a dream. I stood under the spray and soaped up and rinsed several times, washing my hair and finally had to turn off the water and step out after the hot water cooled. Glancing at the clock as I was drying, I discovered I had time to make it to church for late morning Mass if I hurried.

I quickly dressed thinking of Chad and what I had accused him of in my own mind, which was he had set me up with his dad. How stupid of me to think that. I knew now that the soreness and bruises had to be from the club and the guy that had taken advantage of me while I was pretty much out of it. There had been no guy with me; no one had taken me during the night. It had all been a dream. I had left the club with Amber and Kathy who took care of me by putting me to bed. I had been very turned on and horny and probably dreamed of being taken and in fact had probably fingered myself several times during my sleep which would explain the wet spot and my slickness. It had happened before and again last night. The musky smell was just my own body and raging hormones. I might even have a little yeast infection starting although there was no itching as of yet or really smelly discharge. I shrugged it off thinking I probably need to pick up something for it if that was the case.

I headed out the door, jumped into my car and drove to church. My headache I discovered was gone and I felt really good although a little tired. I was late and sat in the back pew through the sermon. It was kind of boring, like all Catholic services although this church did have a live musical group that played pretty darn good. When communion started, I decided not to join in. It just didn't feel right and I sat back thinking I should go to confession instead. That didn't seem right either. I smiled at the thought of what I would have said to the priest, describing my sins, my dreams. I could just picture in my mind what it would do to him. No, no confession today.

My mind wandered through the rest of the mass and I quickly discovered people were getting up and leaving. That distracted my thoughts and I got up and left with them. Finding myself at my car, I stood there watching this tall good looking black guy getting in his car and leaving. He looked familiar but I couldn't place him.

I went shopping after that, picking up a few things that I needed at home and a new outfit for work. I really didn't want to go to work tomorrow thinking of how I had acted last Friday night and what the girls would say but I figured there was no way I could get out of it. I could call in sick but then again I would have to face the music sometime so I might as well get it over with. I was amazed at how fast the time went and discovered it was past 4:00 when the hunger pains hit with my stomach growling. I didn't have lunch and stopped on the way home at Chinese restaurant for take home. That done I headed home to eat.

The food was still hot when I got there and since I had an open bottle of plum wine, I decided to have that with dinner. I liked the sweetness and flavor of plum wine and usually had it with Japanese food at one of the local Japanese restaurants. Still it was very good with Chinese. Discovering just how hungry I was, I devoured all that I brought home along with the rest of the wine. I then sat down to watch the local news. It wasn't long until my head was swimming. Damn Sara I thought to myself as I was trying to concentrate on the news. I've got to stop drinking so much wine. I had a hard time focusing my eyes and was trying to get up to go to bed when I blacked out.

It was a repeat of last night, the dream continued. It was the very same dream with the same dark shadow, this dark lover. The slow shallow thrusts were repeated again and again before he slowly thrust in deeper and deeper, pausing long enough for my body to adjust to the stretching. Later came the long and deep slow but steady thrusting that seemed to last for hours. I was in an orgasmic bliss the whole time, one continually long orgasm.

I was awaken by the alarm clock buzzing for me to get up and go to work. I didn't remember where I was for a moment. Bed, I didn't remember going to bed. I was watching the news. My head hurt. My body was aroused. I was horny as hell. I reached to my side for Chad, and felt no one there. That side was cold. I struggled up. It felt like I had a hangover, my head hurt. Damn the wine, I didn't think I drank that much. I was hot. I needed a fuck.

I staggered to the bathroom and stood under the shower, letting the hot water cascade over me, calming me. What happened last night? Why do I feel this way, both hurting and sexually aroused? The dream, I clearly remembered the dream. It was like it had been real only this time even better than the night before, the long steady slow thrusting, touching the deepest parts of me, rubbing all the sensitive places. Just standing there remembering the feelings caused my body to respond with an orgasm as I touched myself. Weakened I sank to the floor and recovered slowly as the shower cooled. I shakily stood and finished the shower, trying to empty my mind of any sexual thoughts.

My mind already started thinking of work. Although my head still hurt, I finished up and stepped from the shower and dried, splashing a little lavender across my breasts in the process. I also took a couple of aspirin and brushed my teeth, noticing there was no time for breakfast. I quickly dressed in my new outfit and headed to work.

I was driving when suddenly my mind pictured the black guy in the church parking lot. I knew him. He was the guy at the club. Quizzing myself, I asked out loud why that thought hit me at this particular time. I was curious about him I know but I wasn't sure I wanted to pursue the issue of finding out who he was. I really wanted to forget about last Friday night and what I had almost done. I was so lost in thought about this that I almost ran over my boss in the parking lot. I mumbled a quick response at not seeing him as I got out of the car and apologized. That done we walked inside and my work day really started. I was glad my headache was gone for I discovered I was swamped with work and soon got lost in it.

Everyone was busy and lunch time quickly came and went. Time flies when you are really busy. No one mentioned the clubbing Friday so everything was cool. It was time to go home before I knew it and I was the first out the door. I knew Chad would be coming over, at least I hoped he was and I needed him. I rushed home thinking of the dinner I would fix for him and the sex that would follow. I was making myself wet just thinking about it.

I got home and went right to the kitchen, removing some steaks from the frig and started making a salad. The phone rang just then. It was Chad.

"Hello Love," he stated as soon as I picked up the phone.

"Lo Chad dear, guess what I'm fixing for dinner?"

There was a pause of silence before Chad spoke up. "I'm sorry love; I won't be coming over tonight. I have to pack for a trip to New York and will have to leave tomorrow morning. I was called from work and well this is going to be a big account and the boss wants me to grab it. I may be gone for a few days. Sorry. Damn I miss you."

"Me too, well I guess I'll see you when you get back."

There was other small talk and we hung up after a few more minutes. I was very disappointed. I needed him here in my bed. I was overly horny since the dreams started.

I was also thinking of the black guy from church and the club. He was stuck in my mind from the time I remembered him on the drive to work. I could picture everything we had been doing at the club. I could feel him touching me and me touching him. The softness of the large engorged head and hardness of his shaft excited me sexually more than I had ever been. I wondered how it would have felt to have had that beautiful cock inside me. He was huge, at least he felt huge. I couldn't get my hand fully around him. I wondered if my body would accept something that large. I wish I could have looked at him and seen just how large he was.

No matter, it will never happen I thought. It would be unacceptable and against my upbringing. My parents and for that matter my brothers and sisters would not accept me acting this way. No I thought I'd better let sleeping dogs lie and get these thoughts out of my head.

I put one steak back in the frig for later and finished a smaller salad. I would just be cooking for myself so that is what I did. I'd eat alone again tonight. I skipped the wine this time as I was thinking I was drinking too much and settled for a glass of milk. It was a quiet dinner and after eating I cleaned up the kitchen. I thought I would just read for a while so I turned the stereo on low with some soft music and settled down in my favorite chair and read. I read until bedtime. I felt pretty good, no dizziness or anything so I thought it must be the wine that had been affecting me. I was drinking it pretty late in the evening. I decided to give up on the wine for a while.

I got ready for bed, taking a long hot bath and soaked until the water cooled. After I dried, I smoothed on a little body cream and was on my way to bed while stopping by the frig for a glass of cold grape juice. I was thirsty from the long hot soak. I quickly downed it savoring the taste and coldness and went off to bed slipping between the cool sheets. As I was falling asleep my mind drifted back to the guy in the club.

The dream started soon after only this time it was slightly different. I could see the shadow clearer now. It wasn't really a shadow but the guy from the club. He was leaning over me on his hands and knees. I felt his knees on the inside of my thighs. His hands were place on either side of me, just in line with my breasts and slightly touching my sides. I was looking up into his eyes. I remembered them, dark and inviting. His wide smile was showing his white teeth. I could tell he was completely nude this time. The light was on and I got to look at his beautiful body as he knelt on the bed between my legs. I couldn't believe the size of the rod that was staring straight at me. Huge wasn't even the word to describe it. When he leaned down on me and started kissing me, it was pressed between us. It felt like a hot log that extended from my mound past my bellybutton. I could feel the swollen head of it slipping around in some of his precum just below my ribs. I wanted to put my arms around him but for some reason, they were above my head and I couldn't move them. I could feel my heat rise as he kissed me and slowly started moving his way down stopping at my breasts, pausing there to play with them sending waves of shivers through me. His very black skin looked so erotic against my whiteness. I could feel my heat, my swelling and the moisture seeping from me as he played with my breasts. I was near orgasm and he had yet to go near my pussy and excite the real animal in me. He was sucking on my breasts and rubbing my nipples with the head of his huge cocked pressed against my stomach when I orgasmed. As I was coming down from this I whispered to him to please fuck me.

One hand went on down and was feeling me, cupping my mound, feeling my heat and my wetness. His mouth and tongue quickly followed and he kissed and lapped at me. When his lips and tongue found my clit, I had another orgasm. He inserted his tongue into me and sucked and licked catching it all as I squeezed my legs around his head. That's strange I thought just briefly before I was lost again with lust, I could move my legs but not my arms.

I was so swollen and hot that when he came up for air, from me almost smothering him, he exclaimed he had never seen a woman so turned on. I was so aroused and swollen my lips were pulled back from my opening exposing it. He could see into my cavern. He spoke to me for the first time. I remembered the sound of his voice.

"Oh," he exclaimed, you little white slut, you really do want this big black cock and can't wait for me to give it to you can you."

I had already pleaded for him to fuck me, I wanted him to fuck me and I finally screamed at him to shove it into me. "Fuck me you black bastard, quit teasing me. Fill me with your cum!"

He started rubbing the head up and down my slit and up against my clit masturbating me with it.

I screamed, "Oh my god," as another orgasm hit me.

As I was riding this wave, he positioned himself against my opening and slowly repeated the sequence of the previous nights, slowly letting me adjust to him each time he thrust in a little deeper, again driving me wild and into one orgasm after another. I was using my legs and feet to push my hips up to him each time he started to withdraw. I wanted him all the way in but he kept up the teasing. I was writhing in ecstasy but could not get the leverage to force him all the way in not even when I wrapped my legs around him and pulled. He was too strong.

Our bodies were lathered in sweat when I finally felt his groin against mine. He was all the way in and it felt like he had pushed my stomach up into my lungs. We lay that way for some time, him kissing me all over and running his hands over me. He didn't keep his cock completely still though. He kept up a steady rhythm of short gentle thrusts, just barely moving his cock while keeping the head rubbing against my cervix. I was begging for him to stop doing that and just fuck me, I wanted him to fuck me but he just kept up this slight steady rhythm. The deep orgasms this was causing were intense. When he started alternating several slow withdrawals and long slow inward thrusts, my body began to convulse and spasm. I didn't know how much more I could take of this when he begin to moan and shoved himself in deep and held still, the head of his cock pushed in as deep as it could go. He held still to try to control his release but it was too late. He again moaned and I felt his body stiffen up and felt the flexing of his huge cock as his cum raced through it and into me. I tried to hold still through the incredible feeling this was giving me, but I joined him in my own release after I felt several bursts of cum spurt into me. When our contractions faltered, he dropped down and just lay on top of me resting.

I remembered nothing after that and awoke early Tuesday morning with the buzzing of the alarm. I had a terrible headache and blurry vision. It was like a migraine or at least the way I have heard a migraine described. Never have I had my head hurt this way before. I was sick to my stomach too. I felt miserable. I staggered to the bathroom to take whatever I could find to kill the pain and staggered back to bed and collapsed down on it. I lay there that way the rest of the morning until I felt a little better and called in to work and told them I was sick that I would try to be in tomorrow. I dozed off again and awakened after I heard the clock in the living room chime snapping me awake. It was 3 in the afternoon I discovered as I looked at the alarm clock.

I felt better and got up wrapping myself in my bathrobe and went to pee. As I was sitting there, I noticed my small trimmed patch of golden hair was plastered to me and I had this musky smell. Not thinking clearly I thought then I had a bad yeast infection and my headache and overall funky feeling was the result. Thinking that, I got in the shower, washed up and treated myself after I patted myself dry. I was glad I had gone ahead and bought the supplies when I first noticed the problem. That done and with a slight hunger pain I wrapped up in the robe and headed for the kitchen. Nothing I looked at sounded good to eat so I settled for a bowl of honey oats and flakes with a little milk. I discovered I was famished so I ate another bowl full.

I got to thinking about my dreams, how erotic they were and wondered why the black guy seemed to now be involved in all of them. Chad was usually in any dream I had but this guy had worked his way into them. Maybe it was a combination of my curiosity of having never been with anyone other than someone of my own race, or the loosing of my inhibitions at the club by being drunk and letting myself go. I knew I certainly wasn't going to pursue something like this that could possibly wreck my life and my relationship with my parents and siblings. I already had my life carefully planned out. I was going to be a District Attorney some day and being this wild had no place in it. I wasn't about to destroy my dream.

Still why did my thoughts go back to what I was doing in the club and why did my dreams now include this guy? Why am I becoming fixated with him? Was this one of my sexual fantasies? I had plenty of them but I knew most would never happen. Most women begin having fantasies right around puberty, men too. The raging hormone and testosterone thing starts it. It probably goes back to early man and the need to mate to continue the species. I wondered if they too had recreational sex as we do today or if it all was the need to procreate. Anyway, I just couldn't seem to get him out of my mind.

Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers