The Encounters Ch. 06

Story Info
Reality hits.
3k words
4.13
10k
3

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers

I started thinking about Chad and if he would call before he left when the phone rang.

"Hello love, good morning."

"Morning Chad."

"Love, I will be flying to San Francisco at 11 AM this morning. Could you drive me to the airport to catch my flight? I would like to see you before I leave and we could possibly have breakfast on the way."

"Yes Chad, I would love that." I looked at my bedside clock and saw it was only 7: so I would have plenty of time to get ready. "I'll meet you at your place at 8:30 and we could stop at Shari's along the way. I need to shower and get ready so see you then." There was a little more small talk and we hung up.

I wondered what Chad would think of me if he knew about the dreams and the guy. I was looking around the room searching for the clothes I had been wearing yesterday. They weren't in the bed room. I got up and walked to the bathroom to pee. The clothes weren't there either. More puzzled now, I entered the living room and saw my t-shirt and shorts scattered by the front door. No sign of my panties. I looked around the room and not seeing them, I went to the door picking up the scattered clothes. The panties weren't caught in the shorts or laying anywhere else. A thought hit me so being cautious, while holding my clothes in front of me, opened the door and saw them laying on the step. The shock hit me. The dream! Had it been real and I opened the door for him? I reached down and snagged them and quickly closed the door and locked it.

No, this couldn't have happened I was thinking as I staggered to the bathroom. No, no, no. For the first time since the dreams had started, I stood in front of the mirror and really studied myself. I looked closely at my body now noticing there was moisture seeping from me and dried cum matting my golden patch. I ran my finger through it and sniffed. This was no yeast infection. I tasted it. It was a man's cum mixed with my own moisture. It wasn't Chad's.

The realization was hitting me hard even though my mind was still having a hard time excepting it. Suddenly I was afraid. A guy had been raping me, a stranger and I had been ignoring it thinking it was just dreams. I shuddered, goose bumps forming along my body thinking of the show I had put on for someone. How foolish and stupid I had been. I allowed it to happen.

I felt dirty and stepped into the shower. I had to think. I washed several times not really feeling clean when I decided I couldn't let anyone know. I had to continue with my life and find my way out of this mess. I quickly finished, dressed and rushed out the door to meet Chad.

We were kind of rushed as I was a little late. I was quieter than usual and Chad was trying to get me to talk but all I could think about was what had been happening to me. I had to get myself out of the mess I had gotten myself into. Chad assumed I was quiet because of him leaving and I didn't argue the point. My mind was elsewhere. Meeting him and driving him to the airport was a blur for me. I hardly remember it.

My mind had formed a solution. I was going to go to the club tonight and see if I could find him. I was going to confront him and somehow I was going to convince him to stop. I found myself back home, I didn't remember the drive.

I spent the day planning what to wear and the time I would show up. I hoped he would be there. I knew Amber and the girls would not. It was Thursday night. We all usually went out on Friday nights. The rest of the day drug by slowly. I showered several more time trying to feel clean. I splashed on a lot of lavender body splash. Nothing I did made me feel better. I was nervous and couldn't eat. When the time got close, I dressed conservatively and slipped my 38 special into my hand bag. If he didn't listen to reasoning, this was going to be my convincer.

It was 9:00 when I arrived at the Den. The club was quieter than usual, not being on a Friday night with the weekend partying starting. I waited for several hours in a corner booth nursing a margarita, several guys showing their interest but my glare chasing them off. He showed up at 11:15 with a girl on his arm and sat in a booth not far from mine. He showed no interest in me even though he looked my way several times and smiled. His attention always turned back to the woman he was with. I was beginning to doubt myself and whether he was the one. At one time when he went to the bar to get drinks I met him there and tried to strike up a conversation. He didn't take the bait and I doubted myself even more.

Thinking I was wrong, at 12:30 I got up to leave and walked to the car. I didn't see him leave behind me. It was dark. I was unlocking my door when I felt someone behind me. Startled I turned to face him and stood there glaring at him. I was just inches from him. He didn't grab me or anything like that to constrain me. His hands went to my face and he lifted my chin so that I was gazing into his eyes, our lips inches apart. Alarm bells went off in my head but my body seemed paralyzed as he kissed me. His tongue darted into my mouth searching, probing. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. Part of me was conflicted with the fact I was kissing him, the guy in my dreams, the guy that had been raping me, the guy I was going to convince one way or another to leave me alone. Another part of the conflict was fighting the urge I had for him to take me. It had been incredible sex I was getting in my dreams.

I had heard the rumors that black men were superior lovers in every way. Where had I heard that I wondered as I stood there kissing him. I really didn't understand what I was doing and why I was doing it. Why him? The margaritas and my state of mind rationalized the issues away.

"This isn't a very good idea." I said, slurring my words, as I broke the kiss breathlessly. Taking my hand he placed it on his cock that had already been freed from his pants.

"You know you want this, my black cock. You've been dreaming about it and love it. You need it. Look how hard you make it. Feel it."

He pulled me close and kissed me again as I squeeze his cock. This time there was no resistance. My hand was filled with hard black cock and I wanted to feel it inside me. It was huge. I ran my hand along it, to the base back to the swollen head. It felt so hot, so hard and so beautiful. All thoughts of revenge, or whatever I thought I was going to do to get him to leave me alone evaporated. I was weak kneed. My legs felt like they were going to give away. He picked me up and carried me to the passenger side of the car unlocked it and placed me on the seat. He got in the driver's side, started the car and started to drive away.

I asked, "Where are we going?"

"My place."

He had gone soft but his pants were still unzipped and I wasted no time getting him hard again. It had been dark in the parking lot and I couldn't see it but here in the car with the dash lights, it stood up in full glory. I'd never seen or felt one so big. I was mesmerized wondering if it would fit inside me not remembering it had already been there several times. I wasn't really aware of the drive as I was busy running my hands along his hardened shaft, mesmerized with it. With the way we were setting and the center console of the car would not let me do what I wanted to do and that was not letting me get both hands on him and it would not let me lean over and taste him. I wanted to so very badly. Within minutes it seemed we were at his place. He pulled my car into his garage and closed the door. I tried to open my door and get out but he was there before I could get it opened and had me picked up and into his house before I knew it. He carried me to his bed and laid me upon it. Leaning down and kissing me, I felt his hands roam. I returned the kisses and let my hands roam as well.

Within moments I had unfastened his pants and had them pulled down to his knees, my hands finding his engorged cock. He was busy too with pulling my blouse off exposing my breasts. Pushing me back onto the bed he wasted little time pulling down my skirt and panties breaking my hold on him. My pussy was extremely wet as he roughly massaged my slit. Then with little foreplay he climbed on top of me. I felt for and took hold of his cock with both my hands. I was looking down at him and got a good look at his engorged cock as I guided him into position. He extended his arms in the push up position over me as I guided him to me.

I felt the head of his cock begin to penetrate my pussy as he tantalizingly teased me with short hard thrusts with him barely penetrating me and driving me wild. An orgasm was already beginning to rise within me with these short thrusts, the large head of his cock rubbing against my g-spot inflaming it. I could feel my pussy stretch more as he started thrusting in a little deeper. My orgasm continued to build until finally it began to spasm uncontrollably as wave after wave of unbelievable pleasure roared through me. At the height of my release, a twinge of pain jolted me causing me to whimper as he thrust in hard and deep, slapping his groin against mine. I was in the throes of ecstasy and wasn't prepared for the suddenness of the thrust. It didn't really hurt; my body was already accustomed to his size. It was more of a pleasurable pain of being totally filled with a gigantic cock. My stomach was being pushed up into my lungs. Every nerve ending was alive with electricity.

I grew more accustom to his cock filling me as he began hard deep thrusting. I was already in the throes of another orgasm as I watched him leaning over me and fucking me with this big black cock. It was making me crazy with lust. I began to squeeze my tits hard as my body convulsed with another powerful orgasm.

He had my legs picked up and over his shoulders as he leaned back now on his knees, watching me squeeze my tits and pinching the nipples as he held me to him and I continued through my orgasm.

"Oh yeah baby squeeze those tit's, cum on this black cock."

I never had someone speak to me like that and it turned me on increasing the waves of pleasure. I pinched my nipples harder causing sparks to rush to my pussy."

"Do you like big black cock?"

"Oh god yes," I screamed as another orgasm raced through me.

My eyes were locked on his cock as he thrust in and out of me the blackness of it exciting me more. I seemed to be a totally different person as I watched, his dark skin exotically contrasting with my whiteness. I became more excited, I could hardly believe I was talking like this, doing this, yet with each thrust I became bolder.

"You feel so good. God I needed this. Oh god, fuck me, yes."

He stopped thrusting and slowly withdrew his cock until just the tip was penetrating me. I was vigorously rocking my hips and lifting my pussy up to him in response. I wanted him back in deep.

"You want me don't you?"

"Stop teasing me."

"You want me deep inside your pussy don't you? You want me to cum deep inside you don't you? Your pussy is mine! Say it, this pussy belongs to me now doesn't it?"

"Oh god yes," I moaned out. "Fuck your pussy!"

I was caught up in the frenzy of wild sex. I wanted him to fuck me and to cum inside me. This was better than the dreams. He plunged his cock back deep into me as he leaned back down over me, satisfied that I was freely giving myself to him. The loud slapping sound of our bodies filled the room as he pounded me, sweat dripping from him down upon my own sweaty body. We were going at it as one in unison. Him, thrusting hard and deep and I thrusting my pussy back to him trying to get him deeper. I was screaming, breathless for air as I lifted my legs high in the air and clawed at him with my hands as another orgasm raced through me. As I was coming down I could tell he was faltering, getting close.

He was beginning to whimper as he kept up his thrusting, "Oh god baby, I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck I'm going cum." His body was beginning to tense up preparing for release when he moaned, "Baby, you want this cum inside you don't you baby. You want cum deep in your pussy? Tell me!"

It was all I could think of. I wanted him to cum in me. I was shocked by my mouth, but was getting to close to another orgasm to stop. This wasn't right. I shouldn't be doing this. Fleeting thoughts were passing through my brain. This was taboo for me, being in bed with this man. The thoughts dispersed, I was lost again when I felt him stiffen up and thrust in deep one last time. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him to me as I tried to force his hard cock deeper, his cum deeper into me. I could feel his cock expand and contract with each jet of hot cum he sent deep into me. When he collapsed down on top of me breathing hard, I continued to squeeze his embedded cock through my own orgasm as I milked at it trying to get every drop.

We lay there for some time, him still on top of me before I complained I couldn't breathe and he rolled off. Thoughts were coming back to me now of why I had gone to the club. I had to stop this. Although this was the best sex I had ever had I felt it was wrong, very wrong. This was not me here. I was someone else. I felt guilty and dirty. This was against everything I stood for and wanted. This was not the life I wanted. I was laying there looking at him dozing beside me. I didn't even know his name. He was a gorgeous hunk with nice facial features and built like an athlete with rippling pecks, strong broad shoulders and arms that were as big as my thighs. I knew he was strong as he could pick me up and carry me with no effort. I was wishing he wasn't black.

I began to feel lost and guilty. My mind was going wild now. What have I done I kept asking myself. Without saying a word I got up and while looking for my clothes I headed to the bathroom. Almost immediately I felt his cum oozing from me and I looked at it as I started wiping myself clean of thick gobs of whitish cum with some Kleenex. I splashed some water in my face and tried to clear my mind. I didn't want to stay here and wondered if he would let me go.

Not finding my clothes anywhere on my walk to the bathroom, I was suddenly afraid that he wouldn't let me leave. Sure the sex had been fantastically good, actually it had been the best sex ever, better than the dreams, but I couldn't get myself to change my feelings that this was wrong. I had closed the door behind me and I now had it cracked just wide enough to look back into the room. Although it was getting light outside, the curtains on the windows kept the room dark. I could see his nude dark shape lying still on the bed. I thought I could sneak back into the room and search for my clothes. I search around the room working myself ever closer to the bed. I needed to look under it. I was standing by the bed getting ready to kneel down to look under it when I looked closely at him. Puzzled, I looked closer. He was darker than most blacks I knew, tight black curly hair, thick lips and broad nose with a face that was scarred with what had been a severe case of pox or acne. His chest was scarred also. I stared. I didn't know him. He wasn't the guy from the club that I had come home with, that I had spent the night fucking. He wasn't the man in the dreams either. This was a complete stranger.

Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers