The Encounters Ch. 12

Story Info
Decisions to be made.
9.9k words
4.19
9.8k
4
0

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers

I awoke the next morning at first light refreshed and relaxed. I was determined everything was going to go my way. I ate a light breakfast, dressed and headed to work stopping to get a latté on the way. I got to work and checked my schedule and found it was light and had the receptionist set up the appointment for Wayne and his cousins for just before the close of work at 4:30. I was determined the meeting would be done quickly. I wanted to be out of there by 5 and headed home.

Work for the day went quickly and I found I had little to do for several hours before the scheduled meeting. That was when Wayne called.

"Sara, do you have time right now to talk."

"What about Wayne?"

"You know, what we talked about before. You said you would consider the ceremony if I left you alone and quit calling. We need your answer."

I had been afraid of this and sat there in silence for a while before answering. "I haven't decided yet Wayne."

"Well we will discuss it after the signing of the papers."

"No Wayne, we won't. I have other things to do."

"Sara, you already know how much you like black cock. You won't be able to resist. You will take part."

Shit I thought. Why did he have to bring that up? I was trying to marginalize them in my mind into only being clients and was avoiding that subject. How in the hell am I going to be able to resist? I hung up on him. I told myself I was going to get through this and to try to not think about it. I didn't know how strong or weak I could be.

I made plans. I asked the receptionist to stay until after the last clients left to lock up. Then I waited for them to show up. I was determined not to let my body succumb to them. I was going to have to meet with them here in my office and I arranged the chairs around a round table so that the three would be sitting opposite of me and put the papers they would be signing on it. I regretted I had to meet in my office and not in a more open room like the one we had used earlier behind the reception desk.

I looked at myself and wished I had dressed more conservatively. This morning I had dressed without thinking. My white blouse was a little too revealing, showing too much cleavage, what little I had and my woolen skirt was a little too short. It rode way to high up my thigh when I sat. It was OK if I was sitting behind my desk where I spent most of the time but when I had to meet with clients sitting around a table as we would be doing, I would show too much. This made me uneasy and I wished I had time to go home and change. I was startled out of my thoughts when the phone rang announcing the arrival of my clients. I told the receptionist to show them up and stood waiting for them.

When the receptionist showed them in and left, I directed them where to sit and was promptly ignored. I had wanted the kid to sit between Mau and Wayne but he grabbed the chair closest to my right side and slid it closer. He was again wearing the same baggy sweat pants and I already noticed a growing bulge. I tried to ignore it and direct everyone's attention to the paperwork and started talking about it showing them where to sign and explaining what each form was. I had slid my chair slightly away from the kid but he was soon sitting right beside me. Wayne had slid his chair closer to my left blocking any further movement by me and I was trapped between them. I tried to keep from looking at the kid's lap but the way I was now positioned, it was right there, right next to my right hand if I wanted to drop it down from the table.

I did have them signing the papers and was trying to explain the best I could about the forms they were signing but my body was not listening to my mind. I was feeling flushed, more so as I kept glancing at what I was trying to avoid. When the kid took my hand and placed it on him, my mind went blank and my primal instincts took over. I gripped it; my fingers instinctively wrapped themselves around his shaft and slid up and down feeling him through the soft cloths of his pants. There were no shorts restraining him. I caught myself and jerked my hand away and stood up.

"Look," I stammered. "The papers are signed and this meeting is over."

I didn't wait for a reply and reached for the phone and hit the reception number and told her we were through and to come show them out. I stepped behind my desk and waited for her to show. I was glad she quickly came to show them out. "You should receive your papers in a few weeks," I said as they were leaving. They only nodded at me in reply.

Relieved that they hand left I sat back at my desk to try to recover somewhat. Shit Sara, I kept saying and thinking. That was close. I almost broke. I looked at my hand thinking the kid was huge. I hadn't been able to reach around him. I was looking at my grip thinking there had been an inch or more of empty space between my finger tips as I gripped him. He had to be bigger than either Wayne or Mau.

Just then the phone buzzed. It was the receptionist.

"I'm getting ready to leave now; do you want me to lock up?"

"Yes Sharon," I replied. "I will be here for a few more minutes." I wanted to be sure they had left and now I felt I needed to go to the restroom and splash some cold water on my face. I still felt flushed and when I stood, the cool air I felt between my legs under my short skirt indicated my body had responded more than I thought. I discovered when I got to the bathroom my panties were quite soaked. After cleaning up and splashing the cold water on my face I looked at myself in the mirror and not liking what I was seeing.

I kept silently asking myself just what the fuck I thought I was doing. I was thinking and playing with fire. I wanted to be with them. I wanted to do the ceremony, to be part of it, whatever it was. I liked black cock, my body wanted it, needed it. I was tormented; I was beginning to feel like a whore whatever that feeling was. Did I look like one I thought as I looked in the mirror? Tormented I went back to my office to get my things, turned off the lights and sat at my desk in the dark thinking. I really didn't know what to do. Go away with Chad and ruin my life or stay and possibly ruin my life.

I was startled when the lights flicked on. The building custodian was standing there looking at me as my head jerked up off of my desk. I had fallen asleep. Confused I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock as he stated, "Working late again."

I was surprised it was after 8:00 and already dark. I shook my head to get the cobwebs out of my brain and said, "Yes John. I guess I was tired and fell asleep." I laughed a nervous laugh and got up. "I guess I'd better go home." I left him cleaning up and walked to my car after locking the door to the office not noticing I wasn't alone. When I hit the remote unlocking the door, I discovered Wayne sitting on the passenger side. "Wayne, just what do you want?"

"You already know that Sara. You also know what you want and that is black cock. You want us; your body has to have us, the kid too. You want us more than anything. You know that and I know that. I can smell and feel the heat from you."

He was right, I already knew that. I knew that when I had grasp the kid and felt him. Just not right now. I needed to think about how I was going to resolve my meeting with Chad; how I was going to tell him I couldn't marry him and go with him.

"Could you give me a little more time? I need to have a talk with Chad. You know he asked me to marry him and move to San Francisco?"

"I know that, and you need to tell him no."

I sat there looking at him wondering how he knew. "Will you give me time to tell him?"

"Yes, I will talk to you later and let you know when the ceremony will be." With that he opened the door and got out leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I sat there for a few minutes gathering my thoughts. What had he said, he could feel and smell the heat from me? I could feel the wetness soaking my panties and thought, yes; he does know what I want. I could feel and smell my own desire.

I called Chad on the way home asking him to meet me as a certain restaurant tonight. I didn't want to go to his house or him to mine. I wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible and in public so it would not be drawn out. I got there first and went to the restroom to freshen up and then was seated at a table to wait. He showed up a few minutes later. I could tell he could see it in my face what I was going to say. I felt it too. He sat. There was a long pause of silence until I broke it.

"Chad, you know I like being with you."

"I know what you are about to say Sara. Although I had hoped it would be yes, I thought about it and know you are going to say no. Am I right?" I nodded yes in silence as he continued. "You are right of course. I know you do not like my parents and understand that. Your job is very important to you too and the need to stay close to your parents. I understand that too. So of course your answer will be no. Can we still be friends?"

I was relieved this was going this way so easily. We would part as friends and there was still the possibility to have special benefits. The conversation was leaning that way. Dinner was very pleasant. There was a lot of laughter and joking as we kind of reminisced about our relationship, the ups and downs. We got along better than ever before and soon discovered we were the last customers in the restaurant. We parted friends and went our own ways, nether insisting on one last fling in bed. I was glad of that. I wanted to go home and be alone.

I drove home in silence, thinking about what may now take place. Chad was packing his things and would be gone from my life in a few days. Now there were Wayne, Mau and Jake. I still didn't know if I would go through with it. Just thinking about them started the heat building deep inside me.

I was home and hit the remote button to raise the garage door and parked inside. I hit the button again and it closed. I was alone now and sat there a few minutes thinking before I got out of the car and went inside. The house was dark and as I went from room to room I started turning on the lights. I just felt like they needed to be on. When I got to my bedroom and flicked on the light, I discovered Wayne sitting in my grandmother's rocker at the foot of the bed. He startled me and I let out a loud gasp.

"What are you doing here?" I didn't ask him how he got in; I knew he had a key.

"I'm here because you want me. You do want me don't you? You want me to make love to you and cum inside you don't you?"

I didn't answer. I didn't have to. I was already removing my clothes and dropping them to the floor. He sat and watched as I undressed for him and waited as I leaned back onto the bed and beckoned for him to join me. I spread my legs as he climbed between them and hovered over me on his hands and knees. I reached up for him and pulled him down on me. There was no talking as his lips took possession of mine. When he lay down on me and I felt his hardness pressing between us I knew I had to keep fucking him and Mau. I wondered about the kid too. Just the thought sent me close to an orgasm as we kissed. My body was more excited than ever as I felt his rock hard cock pressing between us. I didn't need any foreplay to get more aroused. I was already there. I had been there off and on all day just wanting a hard black cock inside me. I had been close to an orgasm when I had held the kid and now I needed it. I needed a deep cum filled orgasm. His hands seemed to be all over me as we were kissing and I finally broke free and breathlessly gasp for him to fuck me.

"Fuck me Wayne, fuck me. I need you to fuck me."

He rose up on his knees and rubbed his cock up and down my slit wetting it. Each time the swollen head hit my clit, it sent electrical shivers though me. I started thrusting, gyrating and bucking my hips into him trying to force him to enter me. He finally held my hips still and pushed his cock into me as I let out a loud moan of anticipation. He was pushing in slowly, teasing me as he had done before.

"God Wayne, get inside me. Fuck me. Fuck me like you want it," I finally screamed at him.

I gasp as he rammed it in with one hard fast thrust. His groin slapped hard against me, moving my whole body, my head bumping up against the headboard. He almost lost his balance and had to reposition himself over me as he grabbed my hips and pulled me down away from the headboard. He then took my legs and placed them over his shoulders and pushed my knees down into my shoulders and again started his hard thrusting. I was screaming and moaning louder now to get him to fuck me harder as he kept up this relentless pace. His groin was slapping against me, the loud sound blending in with the headboard banging against the wall and my moans and screams. I screamed and moaned as my body quivered and spasmed into a hard orgasm while he kept up his relentless thrusting.

Sweat was dripping from him and mixing with mine and saturating the sheet under me. I was moaning and screaming the whole time. "Oh god, Oh god, Oh god," I screamed until I was finally whimpering. He kept this up through several more orgasms before he dropped my legs to the mattress and caught himself as he was withdrawing and quit moving. I was almost to the point of exhaustion and was almost lying still, my only motion was gyrating my pussy at him, letting him do what he wanted.

He whispered, "Hold still, I almost came. I got too close."

I had felt a few short jerks of his cock as he caught himself and knew he had released a little precum into me but I wanted it all and I tried to buck up to him to force him back in deep but he caught me and forced me to hold still.

"Damn it Sara, I don't want to cum inside you yet. Hold still."

We lay still for a few long moments as he recovered before he slowly pushed all the way back in, his groin pushing fully against mine, his cock pushing deep up into me. I loved feeling it this way and gyrated my hips a little to cause the head of his cock to rub against my cervix. I knew as it rubbed the sensitive opening of his cock it would heighten the feelings for him and quickly bring his release this way. He had placed his legs over mine and now had all of his weight on me. I squeeze my legs together and increased the friction for both of us as he lay still and I gyrated and bucked my pussy at him. This was a new feeling for me and increased not only the tightness of my pussy but friction against my clit. It was also an instant orgasm for me. I had already calmed down from my release and was working on his while still gyrating and bucking my pussy to him when his cock stiffened and began its jerking and flexing in his release. I felt each incredible pulse of his cock as it pumped me full of his cum. I moaned each time it pulsed. I felt the pressure of his cum as it shot from his cock and filled me. He was moaning the whole time.

We fell into a short slumber positioned this way him on top of me but I finally had awakened to his weight and pushed him off of me awakening him.

"That was incredible Sara. I've never had a woman bring me that way."

"I've never done it that way either." We embraced in a long kiss and lay back catching our breaths when I asked, "Wayne, tell be about the ceremony."

"What do you want to know?"

"Everything you can tell me. What it is for and how long it lasts and who takes part?"

"When a young boy or girl reaches puberty, they go through an adulthood ritual that places them in the ranks of their adult peers. Everyone goes through it. It was something my Uncle was trying to stop because of sexual transmitted diseases particularly Aids but was unable to get it stopped because of the long tradition and the Elders of the tribe. This is a ritual that has been done since time began so it was hard to change."

"Tell me about both the boys and girls."

"OK, I'll start with the boys, the ritual that you will be taking part in."

I still hadn't agreed to participate but kept silent. I wanted to know.

"With the guidance and supervision of the healer or medicine man, when a boy reaches the age where he starts producing semen, he selects an older woman who will teach him the meaning of being a man. This woman must have gone through her own ceremony and be in her fertile period when the ritual begins and will last until the medicine man declares her with child. This is to prove he is truly a man. For her to participate, she must have shown she can bear children and can be any woman in the tribe other than his own mother or sister. A sister is a woman that was born of his mother."

I was aghast that I would be forced to get pregnant. "You mean, if I take part, I have to get pregnant?"

"Well no, not in this case. I've already talked with Jake about this. This is not the tradition or ritual in this country so that won't happen. I've explained there is a different ritual here in this country. We don't place such importance on bearing children but to enjoy the actual act of having sex. Mau has also explained this to Jake. You will just teach him how to please a woman."

I was relieved at that. The job would be easy. "Where does the ritual take place?"

"It is usually in the main lodge or hut of the medicine man. This is where things can get complicated for if there is a group of boys going through the rituals, it can wind up being an orgy and it may not really be provable who got what woman pregnant but that doesn't really matter. They all pass into adulthood."

I was imagining what must have been taking place and wondered if all three of them would be with me as Jake went through the ritual.

"What about the other men in the tribe? Is there any problem with the say use of another man's wife? "The women belong with no one man but are shared. They may live in the hut of one man but in a way belong to all the men. There is no jealously. No real ownership. The man they may live with is the provider for her and her children. If the man is a good hunter and provider, there may be more than one woman living with him."

"Oh." I could see it now, how it will be with me. I would belong to all three if I continued with this. There would have to be rules I could see that, my rules.

"What about the girls? What is their ritual?" I shuddered at the thought of a young virgin body taken repeatedly by men of such large cocks if they were all that big, in an orgy.

"The ritual is similar in that they select a mature man they wish to make them a woman except they spend all the time with the one man while he teaches them how to become a woman. She remains with the one man until the medicine man declares her pregnant."

"There is no orgy?"

"No, not for them unless later on in life they take part in the men's ritual and there is an orgy. They have to bear a child first and show they are a woman. It's a relative simple life, primitive except there is no one man who can claim the women. Well then again, there is the Chief who can claim they all belong to him. Still there is no jealousy amongst them."

"Are all the men as hung as you and Mau?"

He laughed at that. "No, not all men are as large. They are the same as any white man, some big some small, although the average size may be around 7 or eight inches. I guess that may be a little bigger average than the white man. The bigger men do have the advantage with the women. Maybe that is why the average size is a little bigger than the white man. Genetics does play a role here. I know when I visited my Uncle's village my size was well known and I deflowered many a young girl. Mau had that advantage too. The male babies that followed were possibly more gifted as they matured."

I lay there thinking about that. Wondering how neat that would be in my mind to have that kind of sexual freedom, except for being required to have babies. "Are the women pretty much pregnant all the time?" That thought just struck me. "Well, yes and no. The women that are selected for the men ritual are selected a year in advance. So it is required for them to be fertile for the ritual. Other than that, the answer would be yes unless they just had a baby. It sometimes takes up to 6 months after birth to be fertile again I think."

Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers