The Encounters Ch. 13

Story Info
Jake.
2.7k words
3.8
8.2k
2
0

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers

He was already overly aroused from watching the orgy and was leaking precum when he started rubbing up against me. As he positioned himself to enter, I felt him tense up and begin his release as he shoved up into me. I screamed with pain at the sudden invasion of his large pole as he hit bottom. I kept screaming with the pain as he thrust a few more times totally empting his balls. I was sobbing as he finished. I gripped his neck with my arms as I was released; my legs were wrapped around his waist. I was still impaled on his still swollen cock as he carried me away to the hut. He dropped down on his knees and laid me back on some sort of hides and slipped from me.

"I'm sorry he kept saying. I'm sorry I hurt you." His speech was slurred but I could still see the concern in his eyes as he kept saying, "I'm sorry."

"Jake I know you couldn't help it. You were too far gone to stop. Let me rest and recover. I will get better. Then I will show you how not to hurt me."

It did hurt and still did but I told him through tears that we needed to try. I didn't know if that would ever be the case but I thought if we went very slow, it might work. I didn't think he would ever be able to fit all the way inside me but I would try. I did want him inside me.

I lay back and brought my knees up to my stomach to relieve the pain I felt. It helped. Jake left me alone and lay beside me. He kept asking if there was anything he could do. There wasn't and I rolled over onto my side and soon dozed off from the exhaustion. I'm glad I did, it lessoned the pain. He, I guess dozed too. I awoke many hours later. It was very dark in the hut. Jake was lying still beside me snoring lightly. I could hear fucking going on elsewhere in the hut. The other couples were at it. I needed to pee. No one had told me where to go so I quietly got up without disturbing anyone and slipped out into the night. I didn't go far, just 20 or 30 feet into some brush away from the hut and did my business. The full moon was up on the horizon making enough light so I could see. The insects were terrible and I kept swatting at them.

I was going back to the hut when some hands found me and pulled me away from the doorway. I recognized the leader of the group that had first entered me during the ritual. I started to protest but followed anyway. He led me to a hut beside the one I had been in and soon had me on a hide on the ground and was entering me. It was OK I thought, it felt good and didn't hurt. He was thrusting slowly and I was soon into an orgasm as I felt him stiffen, his cock throbbing and releasing into me. It felt good as my body spasmed and took him in. He remained hard and inside me while he rested for a short time and then repeated his thrusting. It was a little more rapid this time and soon had me moaning in ecstasy. We came together when he stiffened and pushed in deep and filled me again. There were others with him and they soon had their turns fucking me and filling me with cum. I didn't know how many there were. I lost count. I know there were more than just his six friends. I could hear men entering and leaving the hut. When the last one pulled free I was told to go back to the hut.

When I slipped back inside to lay by Jake, some hands found me and pulled me away and pushed me to the ground on my hands and knees. I was entered from behind and was soon moaning. It felt good being entered this way. The guy was deep inside me when he stiffened and I felt his cock began to flex and spasm and fill me. He held me tight to him as he emptied. He slipped free and another took his place. I knew it was the two young men that were in the hut with the other women. In a way, I knew it would happen. I had watched them watching me and knew what they wanted. This time I orgasmed with him as he stiffened and filled me.

When he left me, I crawled back to Jake. He had been sitting up watching. There was enough moonlight entering the hut through the cracks in the wall to see. He was fully hard. I knew what I needed to do. I pushed him back onto his back and straddled him and guided his large cock to me. I was fully swollen and lubricated. Cum was seeping from my pussy onto his swollen head as I rubbed it through the slime wetting it. I positioned him and slowly, ever so slowly inched down on him as he slipped inside. I kept pausing holding myself up off of him as I let my body adjust to his large size. I had to do it this way, letting him stretch me slowly, it didn't hurt. Sweat was dripping from me as I took my time. It was an incredible feeling to be stretched slowly this way. I knew there was no way he would fully fit inside me this time. I had to be careful. He had hurt me when he first thrust up into me. I had to slowly let my body adjust. Maybe in a week or two with the slow stretching I would be able to have him fully inside me. I wanted to have it all inside me. I wanted to be fully stretched and filled. I wanted to feel him thrust into me and not hurt me.

I felt him against my depths and still there were several inches that were not inside me. I held myself up; I was on my knees holding still. I couldn't drop down any further. I felt I was stretched as far as I could go. God it felt good to be stretched and filled. I sat this way looking down into his dreamy face and eyes, looking fulfilled. He had reached up to me and was fondling my breasts when my orgasm shook me. I had felt it building as I slowly slid down on his cock. When he tweaked my nipples it roared through me suddenly and with such force I almost sat all the way down on him. The slight pain I felt when I leaned back stopped me from dropping all the way down but it didn't lesson the effect of the strong orgasm. It was intense, the most intense orgasm I ever had. Spasms wracked my body as I leaned forward down onto his chest. Tears flooded my eyes as my body shook, sweat dripped from me onto his chest. It was complete ecstasy. I lay there quivering until it passed. I needed to recover, to get back my energy for what I wanted to do. I wanted him to cum inside me. I wanted it to be slow and intense, his release into me. I wanted to milk him, to empty him. He had only come once inside me and that was when he first entered me, he had been out of control. I wanted to have him cum inside me now and me being in control. I started kissing him, his face, eyes, nose, cheeks and lips. I wanted him to know I wanted him. We kissed passionately, him still hard inside me.

I started to slowly thrust my groin at him causing him to slip around inside me. It was just slight movement as we were kissing. I felt him stiffen so I stopped and held still. It was too soon. I wanted it to last longer. I wanted to get to the point I would be moving my pussy up and down his shaft so I could feel every vein, so I could feel the edge of the hard head rub against my insides, against my g-spot and clit. I wanted his tip to be against my cervix when he erupted, when he filled me. Most of all, I wanted to control the point of no return for him.

He was young and had no control. I needed to teach him, to show him he could increase his pleasure and mine with controlling his releases. He was to be my challenge. I sat back on my knees holding myself up off him and started lifting myself slowly just leaving his swollen head inside me, and then I slowly sank back down. It was a beautiful feeling, the slow movement in and out of his cock.

"Jake, when you get close, you need to try to hold back your release. Clench your muscles like you are trying to stop your pee. In fact start doing it now. You will see what I mean."

"Sara, you feel so good. I don't know if I can."

"You need to try. The longer you can keep from coming, the more intense it will be."

He was grimacing so I knew he was getting close. So was I. I stopped when I had him in deep and just sat there hunched on my knees wishing I could set all the way down. The feeling of his incredibly huge cock was something I had never felt before. I thought Wayne and Mau were large and felt good inside me as were the others that had taken me a short while ago, but this was totally more intense, the feeling Jake was giving me was like being turned inside out. His huge cock was touching ever nerve inside me, nerves I didn't know were there. The ridge of his swollen head was scraping the inside of my pussy like a plunger pulling fluids from me and pushing fluids back inside me. It contacted my g-spot on each withdraw along with the ridges of his shaft as it moved in and out. Each movement brought me closer. If I got too close I didn't know if I could stop long enough to help control his release. I know I couldn't control my release once it started.

He was flexing his muscles, clenching and relaxing. I could feel him doing it. His cock was flexing each time he clenched up.

"That's good Jake; I can feel you doing it. Is it working, is the feeling gone?"

"Yes"

"Good."

I smiled at him and started slowly moving up and down again. I started clenching and releasing my pussy muscles the same way increasing the feelings for him. I shouldn't have done it; it quickly brought him close again.

"I'm coming," he grimaced.

I stopped in mid air and held myself still. "Clench, stop it." I was again close and gritted my teeth holding back my own. It was hard to hold still. I was getting to the point to where it would be impossible to hold back. I knew if he started, I wouldn't be able to stop and would come too. I felt his cock pulse a little but he managed to hold back the full flow. He had released a little pre-cum inside me. I gritted my teeth a little harder and bit the inside of my cheek and held back my release.

"Jeez that was close," he whispered to me as he relaxed.

"I know love. It was close for me. If you hadn't stopped yours I wouldn't have been able to hold back mine. You feel so incredible inside me."

I slid back down on him just as he reached up and started fondling my breasts again and running his hands up and down my body.

"You're so beautiful."

I couldn't speak but was lightly moaning as he started tweaking my nipples again. He knew what it would do to me. He leaned up and took a nipple into his mouth as he tweaked the other. I felt it building. I leaned forward over him to make it easier to reach my breast with his mouth. I couldn't hold back, I didn't want too now. I could feel my muscles begin to spasm. I tried to hold still. I didn't want him to come with me. My body started shaking uncontrollably, my legs that were on either side of him, I tried to pull together squeezing him. He had reached up and with both arms was holding me tight to him. Load moans were escaping from my lips now. I felt the energy drain from me through my pussy as I clenched at him, the action trying to milk him, wanting him to flow into me.

He hadn't been that close and held his release back. I discovered him kissing me as my body calmed down. I wasn't aware of anything but the incredible feeling of my body's spasms. The current that had shot through me had been intense. I felt weak, too weak to move and just lay there on top of him letting him kiss me. I wanted to sit up and start fucking him again but felt drained of energy.

"Hold me, hold me tight." I weakly whispered to him as I lay there regaining my energy. I could feel his beautiful hardness still inside me. Beautiful was the only word I could think of to describe it. It was beautiful, he was beautiful. I was lucky to have found these beautiful lovers, all three of them.

I felt no regret now in being here and having the others take me in this orgy. I was surprised in how my mind and body had adjusted to having multiple partners, all strangers. My bodies craving for sex with strange men had felt so normal and the thing to do.

I almost dozed off when I felt him trying to thrust up into me as I was lying on top of him. I weakly rose up and let him grasp my hips and hold me above him. I stopped him by placing my hands on his chest.

"No love let me do it."

Somehow I found the energy to start raising myself up and down on him. He was helping by keeping his hands under my thighs, holding me up. Each time I lowered myself, I could feel him pressing against my cervix. I wanted him there against it when he came. I was lost in the beautiful feeling he was giving me. He was thrusting slightly and I knew it would be soon. I was getting close too.

I heard him say, "Oh god oh god," when I felt him begin to stiffen. I didn't want him to stop this time. I wanted him to cum inside me.

"Yes baby, cum inside me, god yes. Fill me."

His grip on my thighs tightened and a groan begin escaping from deep within him. I felt him stiffen up and seem to grow larger and slid down on him so he was deep inside me where I wanted him. I was close too and knew when I felt his release start, mine would soon follow. I was trying to hold still so I could feel his release when he groaned louder and his cock began to spasm and flex. He was so tight inside me that there was no place for his cum to go but up deeper inside. I felt huge gobs spurt as well as the spasms of his cock as it pulsed and pushed its contents into me. My own orgasm hit at that time. I sank lower onto him as my body spasmed. I didn't feel any pain. The orgasm overrode everything. I fell forward and lay on him as my body and his spasmed.

We dozed off that way, me lying on top of him after our bodies calmed down. I was too exhausted to move.

Sara692
Sara692
181 Followers