The End Ch. 01

Story Info
Meeting.
792 words
4.25
13.3k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You," Arabella stated with a wide-eyed gaze, slowly climbing her way off the couch.

"Arabella, you know this guy?" Max stopped in his tracks and released the hold on Castiel's arm.

She didn't answer because she was in pure shock. It wasn't even possible that this man was real and to not look different at all, it just wasn't possible. He wore a black suit, white button down, and skinny navy blue tie. It just wasn't possible. This was the man that had been in her dreams for the past week.

"Y-yes," She stammered."Max, can you just go join Marissa in the shower or something?" She waved a hand in the direction of his room all while not taking her eyes off Castiel.

"Yeah, I guess." He said walking over to his room's doorway, but then he froze suddenly and looked back. "If you need anything just yell." In the next second the door was closed and they were alone.

Castiel didn't waste a second as he instantly walked the rest of the way across the room. He made sure to get uncomfortably close.

"Who the heck are you and why can't you respect personal space?" She asked taking a step back.

"My name is Castiel. I am an angel of the Lord." He stated simply. "I've had ongoing issue with that thing you call personal space."He said as he passed and headed down the hallway behind her.

"Whoa, just-just stop." She said crossing her arms.

"We don't have much time." He stated turning around to face her.

"W-what do you even mean by, 'We don't have much time'? She asked imitating his voice. "You know, why should I even believe a word you say?" She pouted her lip in defiance.

"You're going to be assassinated." He said simply walking back over to her and of course getting uncomfortably close. "I was supposed to do it. I suggest you hurry up before I change my mind." He said voice suddenly dark. She needed to leave and now.

"F-fine," She stammered sliding past him and into her room at the end of the hall.

The second she got into her room she closed the door and took a deep breath. With her eyes closed she attempted to process all the information he had given her in dreams and the fact he was real.

"Ah!" She shouted when she opened her eyes. He stood directly in front of her studying her face carefully.

"Does that prove that I am what I say?" He asked staring again. "Other than scaring the crap out of me, no." She stated brushing past him.

"Get your things, now." He demanded.

Grabbing a duffle bag out of the top of her closet she through it on the bed and began packing it quickly. She didn't want to talk to him anymore and was ready to just do what he said. The way he talked freaked her out anyways. He had no tone or inflection in his words. It was all just one flat tone.

In a rush she through half the contents of each drawer into the bag and then rushed into her bathroom and stuffed the rest of her things into it. Castiel sat on her bed quiet and watchful.

Zipping the bag up, she threw it over her shoulder and then looked at Castiel.

"Let's go." He murmured taking her by the arm.

"Hold on." She muttered quickly and ran out of the room. Taking a pen from the kitchen counter she quickly jotted down a note to Marissa:

"Marissa, I'm leaving down for a little while. The guy that came in was my cousin. My Aunt Patty died yesterday. I have to rush half way across the country. I promise I'll be back soon. If you need me just call. -Arabella"

When she turned Castiel stood closely behind. "Come on."

"Are we taking my car?" She asked turning around to face him.

"No time." He said taking her arm again. "Close your eyes and hold on to me as tight as you can."

She was a little confused, but did as he said. She wrapped her other arm around the arm that was holding her wrist, all while closing her eyes and pressing her forehead to his shoulder.

All of a sudden it felt as if the ground dropped from below her and the only thing keeping her from falling was Castiel. When she though it couldn't get any worse it did. The world begun to spin faster than she thought possible.

-----------------

Authors Note: All the chapters to this series are going to be short. I can edit and get them out A LOT faster. Which, I hope you like. I hope you enjoyed. :)