The End of a Long Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, you come to the realization that your pussy is gushing like a fire hydrant again. And when my fingers exit your ass, you find yourself arching up, searching for the fingers to fill you once again.

"Please?", you call out.

"Starting to like that, my pet? I told you you'd grow to like something up your ass. But, I have another new toy to try out on you."

You feel the bed rise as I stand up once again. You wonder what will be next and what this new toy will be.

The bed lowers at the bottom as I move once again between your thighs.

You feel my left hand on your left butt cheek, pushing to the side to spread you open. Something slick, hard and round is being pressed against your anus. You shudder as the 3/4" plastic ball slips through your outer ring and pops inside. My finger follows behind, pushing it deeper into your rectum. You realize these are the anal love beads you've heard about but never experienced. Soon another ball is being slipped inside, then another and another, until all 5 are buried in your ass, leaving you with a feeling of fullness. You can feel the string hanging down, brushing against your pubic hair. The plastic ring spinning and bumping against your clit.

My hands grip your ass, spreading you open as I admire the view of the string dangling from your tight asshole. I push forward and down forcing your belly down and rotating your hips, exposing your dripping pussy and making it gape open. I press one hand to the small of your back, holding you in place, as take my cock in hand and rub it's head through your wetness. I hear you moan, as you try to press backwards onto my prick, but come up short. I continue to tease the entrance to your womanhood with just the tip. Sliding up and down in your humid groove. Each downward stroke catching your aching clit in passing.

You begin to twist and turn, trying to get my cock inside you.

"Please, Baby?", you beg.

"Please what?," I ask.

"Please put it in."

"In where my slut?"

"In my cunt," you gasp.

"WHOSE CUNT?," I question.

"Your cunt, Baby! Please fuck your cunt!", you cry out.

"Much better," I reply, and snap my hips forward slamming into your tightness until my cock's head bounces off of your cervix.

"Uuuuuuuhn!," you groan, as my dick begins to pummel the inside of your fleshy font.

Your body is driven up the bed each time my hips smack into your groin until you are brought up short by the bonds on your ankles. You are now at the mercy of my relentless pounding of your quaking fuckhole. You feel the beads move inside your ass every time my cock rubs against them, which adds yet another internal stimulation.

My fingers dig into your ass, pinning you in place as my assault on your inner sanctum continues unabated.

You feel your body begin to respond. Your muscles start to shiver and tremble as every nerve comes alive.

My thrusts become a rapid fire blur as I plunder your pussy. My breath exploding in a series of never-ending grunts, "Uhn uhn uhn uhn..."

Your slick inner walls begin to pulse.. clench.. release... clench... release, milking my stiff rod.

I feel your body begin to clench too as you rise higher and higher towards climatic release.

My hand lashes out and locks in your hair. I jerk you up and backwards against my sweating chest and groin.

My breath splashes hotly in your ear, as I lean in and whisper, "Whose slut are you?"

"YOURS!" you yell out.

"Whose whore are you?"

"YOURS, My Lover! ONLY YOURS!"

My head turns and drops, as I sink my teeth into the right side of your neck, marking you as mine, as I did on your left side earlier.

Your scream rents the air as you erupt into orgasm.

I quickly reach down and grab the string, yanking hard, pulling the balls through your climax-tightened asshole.

POW! POW! POW! POW! POW! They explode out of your asshole and your scream turns into a high-pitched ululation of utter soul-baring ecstacy.

Your cunt ripples on my cock as I drive deep and hold, my cock detonating with my own cosmic explosion of lust. Jet after jet of my sperm shooting deep inside, filling your fuckhole with my seed.

I fall forward, just managing to catch myself with one arm to keep from crushing you under my weight. My front envelops your back as we both struggle not to pass out.

My fingers open and release the stranglehold on your hair. As it falls past your shoulders, I lean down and rain kisses up and down the back of your neck and then up and down each side.

Slowly I gather what's left of my strength and rise off of you. I reach up and untie your blindfold.

You open your eyes, then pinch into a squint at the sudden brightness.

I move to each ankle and untie them from their corresponding posts. Your legs sink forward, knees stiffly bending after being stretched straight and taut for so long.

I move to your side and slip an arm under you, before taking your opposite shoulder and turning you upright until you are cradled in my arm. I brush all the pillows, except for the two least-wet ones, off onto the floor. I toss the mostly-dry pillows to the head of the bed, then move us both up until we can recline with our heads upon them. I tighten my arm and roll you against my side.. Your one arm across my chest. One leg lying across mine. Your shoulder nestles into my armpit. Your head lies cradled against my shoulder. I raise my head and kiss you softly upon your forehead.

Your fingers makes lazy circles, forming sweaty curls in the hair on my chest. You splay those fingers outward until you palm lies flat between my pecs.

"Whose heart is this?", you whisper.

You lift your head and turn to see tears falling from my eyes as my heart overflows.

"It's yours, My Love. My heart, body and soul are yours. Yesterday, today, and forever more," I whisper back.

You kiss me softly upon my lips and say, "As I am yours."

Together as one, we slip into blissful sleep.