The End of Evil Ch. 10

Story Info
Company for dinner.
5.8k words
4.6
8.6k
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers

Junie had barely come to live with her new owners when ugly reality intruded on their idyllic world. Her search for a Master had caught the attention of a serial killer and she had barely escaped being his next victim. He was caught and facing trial; but now Junie had to testify. The whole idea of leaving her new home was more than she could bear to think about.

But she had to do it. Not only was there a subpoena, there was Monica. Her new friend, Monica, the only other woman to escape with her life, was a tiny fragile thing. Her body was barely healed from the horrific trauma of her assault and if Monica could be brave enough to face court and the man who had mutilated her, Junie knew she had to do it too, for Monica's sake.

Junie knew she was not going to have to do it alone. Her owners, Bob and Donna, were going to be there with her every step of the way. She knew she couldn't do it without them.

*

Junie was completely absorbed in planning the meal for the next day. She had written down a list of things she wanted to pick up at the health food store that Donna had found to shop at.

Over dinner Donna mentioned that she had called Leena and that they expected that the jury selection was going to be done by the end of tomorrow and that opening statements would start the following day.

Junie looked up from her musings about company tomorrow and asked distractedly, "Are you going to go to watch the jury selection?"

Donna looked thoughtful, "I was thinking about it. I am curious to get a look at the defense attorney and see how he handles himself. I am also wondering what kinds of things they are going to try for."

Junie looked up from the list beside her plate, "I was going to do some shopping tomorrow. Could I use the SUV? It's got more room inside than the Miata."

Bob nodded, "Sure, Junie, let's have Donna take your car and you and I can drive the SUV."

Junie smiled at her Master, "I would like that."

Bob looked at Junie's list, "What are you thinking about making?"

Junie looked at the list, "I was planning on some creative gourmet multi-course thing but, after thinking about it, I decided on fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy. I was going to wait to decide on vegetables after I see what they have that looks good at the store, but nothing too exotic."

Bob nodded in approval, "Comfort food, that sounds delicious, will there be biscuits?"

Junie's eyes lit up, "Oh perfect. I was going to bake bread, but biscuits are so much better." Quickly writing on her list, she winked at him, "Now I have to remember to get honey. You can't have biscuits without honey."

In the morning Junie carefully dressed her Mistress; intricately French braided her hair, and added subdued shading to her eyes and cheek bones. As she stepped back and inspected her work Junie smiled softly, "I like doing this. Helping you dress up in your kick-ass lawyer clothes and sending you off to do battle. It is especially sweet when I get to stay home."

Donna gave her a sharp look and raised an eyebrow, "You certainly have been getting brave and more than just a little impudent, girl. She held out her arms, "Come give me hug and kiss for luck." As Junie melted into her arms, Donna gave her a soft kiss on the lips, and then whispered into her ear, "Be careful, little girl. I know it is important for you to be brave, but remember your place in our circle. I am not the only one that must remember balance."

Junie pulled back and looked seriously at her Mistress, "Yes, Ma'am, I know I have been kind of impulsive and more than a little silly. I think it is from being scared and then being able to do the things I did not think I could do. I feel somehow a little drunk with power, or maybe success. I don't know. But I will do my best to remember my duties." She kissed Donna back, "Thank you. I love you."

As Junie watched Donna back out of the garage, she slipped her arm around her Master's waist. "It looks like it is going to be just you and me a lot of the time. I am really glad you are going to be here with me." She leaned her head against his chest, "I know there is nothing here for you to do. If there is ever anything that I can do to help pass the time..." Her voice purred seductively.

Bob chuckled and wrapped his arm around her, and leaned down and whispered conspiratorially, "Don't tell your Mistress, but I have started watching television when you guys aren't home. There are some very interesting things on the science channel."

Well aware of her Masters' attitude regarding television, Junie turned to him with shocked eyes and a deliberately wide open mouth. "Demons? You are consorting with demons?" Then she giggled. "Do you think you could tear yourself away from that infernal machine so we could go shopping? I want to pick up some new shoes for my Mistress. It is the only thing her 'kick-ass' outfits need. Nothing says 'bring it on, bitch!' than some really classy shoes."

Bob shrugged, "I will bow to your expertise in this matter. I do know that your Mistress has been looking very stylish and seems to be enjoying dressing up in a way she never has before."

Junie basked in his praise and then arched her eyebrows, "We may need to be a little sneaky about this. Classy is expensive. I can afford it, but I suspect our Donna would protest at the idea of spending money just for name brand. Luckily she has no idea how much designer shoes actually cost, so we can probably avoid that discussion altogether. But I would like to have your permission to do this."

Bob tipped his head to one side. "Junie, we will go buy the shoes. You will give the shoes to your Mistress and you will tell her the truth if she asks. You must, and I repeat 'must' always, tell your Mistress the truth. Do you understand?"

Junie nodded reluctantly. "Yes, Sir."

"Little one, there are more important things than what your Mistress's feet look like. Do not use silly excuses to sidestep your responsibilities. You must be completely transparent to us. Your honesty should be automatic and instant. Never let yourself fall into the trap of justifying your actions to yourself. If you have to do that, you know you are going to end up having to do it to us. And I warn you that neither your Mistress nor I will weigh anything more heavily than your commitment to be truthful to us in all things." Bob gave her a gentle smile, "Little girl, your honest spirit is one of the things I love most about you."

Junie nodded and then gave him an impish look, "Would it be dishonest to keep your secret about the television?"

Bob laughed, "Oh you are in such trouble now!" He grabbed Junie and pushed her down to lean against the hood of the SUV and began to spank her playfully, the smacks echoing in the empty garage. "You know perfectly well that that is my secret. I was talking about your honesty not mine!"

Junie was yelping and giggling, "Yes, Master. Thank you, Master."

"Good, now let's go do that shopping."

Junie was busy in the kitchen finishing up the preparations for making dinner.

Three pairs of handmade Italian shoes, still in their boxes, sat in a neat row in the bottom of Donna's closet. Junie was very pleased with her purchases, classic lines, very good materials and workmanship and yet with the details that screamed money and European designer houses. They had low heels, but Junie knew they would give that nice sharp click in the hallways of the courthouse that would draw eyes to her Mistress.

They had been discounted, but still cost more than Junie had ever spent on shoes before. She would have only bought two pairs, but Bob had paid for the third pair she had been gushing over, winking at her, "I have a little extra money in an account all my own."

Junie had asked him, "Is this another one of my Master's secrets?" She gasped and blushed in furious embarrassment when he gave her another swat right in front of the cash register of the upscale department store.

Junie paused in the kitchen as she realized she had not even once stopped to worry about being afraid during their whole shopping trip. Shaking her head in amazement, she slipped the fresh peach pie into the oven, and began to peel the potatoes. She had decided on a big plate of sliced fresh tomatoes and cucumbers that they had brought from their own garden at home when nothing at the grocery store had caught her eye.

She grinned conspiratorially when she heard the television come on in the front room. It was droning in a monotone and Junie peeked out to see that Bob was watching a business channel that was talking about stock market trends. Junie blinked; she looked at her Master and was surprised to see him staring at the television apparently totally absorbed.

Shaking her head, she thought to herself that her Master would be just as mystified by her interest in sewing shows, but that they would both enjoy cooking programs. She went to her room and laid out her favorite steel gray slacks and a new rich blue blouse she had just finished before they moved down to Portland and then took a leisurely shower.

When she stepped out of the shower into the bathroom, she jumped to see her Master standing in the doorway looking at her, an interested, approving look on his face. Junie paused and met his eye, unconsciously standing straighter, pulling her shoulders back, arching her back and thrusting her breasts up and out. Her feet spread apart. She could almost feel his eyes touching her. A small shiver shook through her as the water trickling down her body sent tingles through her.

Slowly Bob grinned, his eyes warm, "You look good, Junie. Have you been keeping up with putting your rubber bands on?"

Junie nodded, "Yes, Sir. There was one day in Portland with my Mistress when I did not, but other than then, I have been able to put them on three times a day like you have directed me to."

Stepping closer he took her large breasts in his hands, cupping and squeezing them, his fingers sinking into the soft generous flesh. "I can tell. Your nipples are so big and delectable." He leaned down and took one of her nipples between his lips and Junie gasped and quivered as she felt his teeth catch and bite down. She could feel her cunt instantly heating and moisture forming.

When he released her, she stood swaying looking up at him, her eyes wide and unfocused. Bob stepped back, "Go ahead and dry off, little one, and get dressed, but do not put on a top just yet. I think I want to look at you some more."

Junie gulped and blinked and fumbled for her towel. She took a deep shaky breath. "Yes, Sir."

After she was dry she carefully rubbed in lotion and then pulled on a sapphire blue pair of satin panties and her slacks. She went into the kitchen and pulled the pie out of the oven to cool. Bob came up from the basement and gestured for her to stand before him; he had a pair of nipple clamps in his hand. He chuckled in satisfaction as Junie gasped and choked down a whimper when he slowly let the spring loaded jaws of the clamp catch and close down on one tender nipple and then the second. The chain connecting the two clamps swung and sparkled. Bob gave it a little tug and then used it to pull Junie closer, then leaned down and took her lips with his, giving her one of his rare and intense kisses.

Again when he released her, she stood swaying staring up at him blankly, her mind a confusion of lust and sensations. Junie gave a little shiver and giggled softly, "Wow."

"Like that?"

"Oh yes, Master, you are driving me crazy and I love every minute of it."

"You are practically glowing, girl. Your excitement lights you up."

Junie licked her lips and purred, "Is there anything my Master would like from me?" She eyed him boldly, running her fingertips down the length of his chest to toy with his belt buckle.

Bob caught her hand and laughed, "No, little one, let's put that on hold. I will make use of you tonight."

Junie was still wearing the nipple clamps when her Mistress came home. Donna eyed her and commented, "Our Master has been amusing himself."

Junie nodded and gave her shoulders a little shimmy, the chain swaying and dancing. A tiny gasp leaking from her lips as a lance of pain shot through her breasts, "Yes, Ma'am. There is so little here to keep him occupied. I am glad I can give him some diversion."

She helped Donna undress, hung up her clothing and then helped her into a soft comfortable pair of jeans and a pretty blouse. Junie was intensely aware of an intense curiosity about how things had gone at the courthouse but, remembering the judge's instructions to not talk about the trial, she carefully focused her questions on how her Mistress was feeling about being at the courthouse.

Donna answered evasively, "I liked it. It is very interesting to watch how things are done." Donna paused and then said, "Do you remember that man that R. P. Sanders was talking to yesterday?" When Junie nodded, she continued, "That was the Defense Attorney, Dan Cavalier. He has a lot of flash and is quite a showman, but he is very smart as well. You will need to keep your cool with him."

Junie straightened her back and pressed her lips together, "Yes, Ma'am. I won't let him scare me. If I don't get scared, I will do fine." She gave her Mistress her impish grin. "I went shopping today and did not even think about being scared once." She pulled out the shoes she had purchased, "I got some shoes to go with your new outfits I had made."

Donna looked at the shoes and shrugged, "Pretty fancy looking. I never cared about shoes that much. Will they hurt my feet?"

Junie laughed, relieved that Donna was more concerned with comfort than looks, and seemed oblivious about the cost, and suggested, "I got very low heels, Ma'am. Try wearing a pair tonight. I think you will find they feel just fine."

Her Mistress stood and looked down at the pointed toes and walked back and forth. "They feel okay. But they look kind of goofy, if you ask my opinion. Do you like them?"

"Yes, Ma'am, they will look really good with your clothes and they are very fashionable. It is the kind of thing people notice, like jewelry."

Donna made a wry face, "I think jewelry is kind of goofy too." She looked down at Junie and impulsively gave her a hug. "I am not calling you goofy, sweet girl. This whole clothing thing was always beyond me. My mother and I fought endlessly over how I dressed. She was always pushing me to wear make-up, dresses and other stuff. I rejected it so entirely that now I have no idea of how to do it. Being a corporate patent lawyer, I hung out with scientists and nerds more than other lawyers and never once was at a trial. It was all boardrooms and negotiations. It is fun to dress up now. For the first time I am getting into looking stylish and professional." She gave Junie a kiss on the nose, "Thank you for the shoes, sweet girl."

A little before 7:00, Junie asked Bob's permission to finish getting dressed. He pulled her to him and slowly released her nipples one at a time, leaning down and sucking on each nipple, forcing the blood to rush even more quickly into her tissues. Junie moaned softly with each lance of pain, making no effort to stifle the sound of her pain and pleasure. Bob looked at her damp eyes and flushed cheeks and repeated, "Yes, you are positively glowing. Go finish getting dressed. Our company will be here soon."

Junie had carefully moved her Mistress's computer and office things out of the dining room and set the table with five places. Each movement made her tingling nipples sing with little prickles of pain. Her Master had her wearing clamps the whole afternoon, with the weight of the chain swinging back and forth. Now they were very tender and each twinge was met by an echoing whisper of need from her core. Junie stopped and pressed her knees together, silently savoring the ache of need that made her pause and blink. She comforted herself with the memory of her Master's statement that he intended to use her tonight.

Forcing her thoughts to the task at hand, she went into the kitchen. The raw chicken was seasoned and ready to roll in the spiced flour and cornmeal mixture and to be put in the hot oil but Junie wanted to wait until Monica and Agent Durant were there before she started actually frying.

The mashed potatoes were all made and in the oven keeping warm. A big pan of biscuits were waiting to be slipped into the oven and the gravy would be last to make. Junie figured that she could have Monica help her finish the dinner while Donna and Bob could talk with Agent Durant. She suspected that they would want to talk about the trial and that was an off limits topic for both Monica and her. The judge had been very clear about forbidding them to discuss the crimes Sam Card had committed and the trial.

When the doorbell rang, Junie's heart jumped with excitement and she quickly wiped her hands and went toward the front door still wearing her apron. Bob was shaking Agent Durant's hand in the front room. Junie was surprised to see that the FBI agent was not wearing his usual conservative gray suit and had on jeans and a pearl snap western styled shirt. Junie smiled as she saw he was wearing a pair of well worn cowboy boots. Her smile widened as she saw Monica shyly peeking around him.

Junie stepped around Agent Durant and gave Monica a welcoming hug, "Monica, this is my Master, Bob." It felt daring to say those words out loud, but at the same time she was happy to be able to say it without fear of judgment, to be proud of her life.

Monica smiled shyly and cautiously held out her hand. Her voice was quiet as she said, "Hello."

Junie stepped back and looked at Monica's outfit. She was wearing jeans and a soft flowered blouse over a turtleneck long sleeve shirt. Again her clothes seemed a size too large and Junie thought that they made her look tinier and younger.

Donna came into the front room and nodded warmly at Agent Durant and Monica. "Junie, why don't you invite Agent Durant and Monica into the front room?"

Agent Durant held up his hand, his southern drawl even more pronounced than usual, "Please, ma'am, call me David. I get enough of that Agent crap all day long at the courthouse."

Junie spoke up, "Okay, David it is. Come on in to the front room." Junie did not have to steer Monica to sit next to Agent Durant, she seemed to instinctively stick close to his side. After everyone was seated Junie asked if she could get them something to drink. She looked at Agent Durant, "I do have beer."

"A beer would be fine, ma'am. But please, no glass."

Bob and Donna both wanted a glass of wine and Monica asked for water. Junie stood up and held out her hand to Monica. "Girlfriend, come and help me with all this." Monica smiled briefly in relief and jumped up.

Junie quickly opened the beer and poured the wine, but did not get the glass of water. She winked at Monica, "I want you to come back in here with me and help me finish dinner. It will give them a chance to talk about the trial. I know my Master is curious to hear how things are going and with us there they cannot really talk about it. This way they can get it out of the way and you can keep me company while I fry this chicken."

Monica nodded uncertainly, "Okay, I really don't know much about cooking."

Junie giggled, "That's okay, I probably wouldn't let you help all that much anyway." She handed the beer to Monica. "You give this to David and I will carry the wine out."

After she served their wine to her Master and then to her Mistress, Junie looked back toward the kitchen, "I have some things to do before dinner is ready. Monica has agreed to help me. Call me if there is anything else you need."

Taking Monica's arm she steered her back into the kitchen. Once they were in the kitchen, Junie sat Monica at the bar with a glass of water, "Did you get my email?" Monica looked confused and then shook her head, "I didn't babysit yesterday. They have found someone to take care of their baby for the next month during the trial and after that I think I will try and find a full-time job. I don't have a computer I can use."

Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers
12