The End of Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our combined sounds are like none other, screams, gasps and some that I wouldn't be able to put a name to. Somebody could have been committing a murder and it wouldn't have sounded so utterly mind bending.

"OH FUCK STELLA, AAHHH, STELLA"!


Stella
"Fuck- Joey, come- come on, baby!"

I stroke your cock as if I would pull it right off, you hardly seem to notice. I can feel it pulsing, my other hand massaging your balls. Your eyes roll back when it hits, flickering white between your lashes, your back convulsing with the force. Your come jets into my hand, blasting and splattering against my palm and your scream reverberates in my ears.

Plunging deep one last time, I slip one hand under the harness, to find my clit, and even though I was coming almost the whole time I was fucking you- that last orgasm sends me into my own spasms, I have to lean against the sling chains, my hips twisting and dancing- and with my ever-hard cock still in you, that must be hard to take! In fact, you groan and spurt another jet over your belly. I come to rest, still deep inside you.
Damn, I'm tired!
My leg muscles are burning, and my hands are shaking.

but... my clit sends one last powerful signal through my body.

And then, a little quiet... my throat is hoarse, I cough once before I can say; "Hey, Joey, how're you doing?"

Joey
Indeed, how was I doing?

I really wasn't sure, I felt like was in some heart pounding, mind blowing place that only the two of us had ever entered. This little piece of time was ours to keep, it didn't belong to anybody else. I didn't think anybody else could possibly understand the drama that had taken place.

The orgasm that I had just 'lived' was different than any other I had ever experienced. It encompassed all of the emotions that I was capable of giving and feeling, my emotional body was as drained as I was physically and sexually spent.

I lay, resting in the sling, your body leaning against me, holding yourself up with the chains.

"How am I doing, I'm doing great Stella, absolutely blown away." I look at you, really look.

"Lay with me Stella, in the sling or on the bed, doesn't matter, just lay with me…"

Stella
"well, let's get you out of the sling then." I think about that for a minute. Trying to remember the steps. "Joey, I'm going to pull out of you now, hold your breath." You look puzzled, but obediently take a deep breath and I slide out. Your insides find their original places... Such a strange sensation. And as I loosen the straps and lay the harness aside, that feels odd, too. I unclip your fetters and help you roll and slide out of the sling, flopping limply onto the bed underneath. And I make a dash for the fridge, for a couple of beers- we need the electrolytes!

And then I collapse on the bed against your radiating heat. I feel your arm come around me, and a big sigh. My eyes feel so heavy!

I'm exhausted-- you must be shattered.

Joey
Taking my beer and drinking down at least half, so thirsty, so tired.

I pull you close to me, I smile and think to myself, she's my top, and the only top I've ever had.

"Thank you Stella", a whisper.

Stella
I force my eyes open for one moment more...

"Hey, Joey... thank you..."