The End of Suppression

Story Info
Rivals learn a new venue with which to relive their passion.
1.6k words
4.07
7.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every inch of Victoria's 19 year-old body objected to the rough horse ride she was currently enduring, but her pride stung far more than her butt did. In fact, Victoria's absorption with her own unfortunate predicament was so complete that she was paying no mind to the glorious Colorado mountain scenery she was zooming through. Never, in all of her days, did she think she would be forced to cling to back of John Turner, her sworn enemy, after he had the gall to pretend he had saved her from a grizzly bear! Who did he think he was? He had no right to blaze through her life, assume she was a damsel in need of his assistance, shoot and kill the bear she could have certainly averted on her own, and then throw her on his horse and tell her to "Hold on" with that smirk of his that made her want to kick something. She wouldn't endure much more of this.

Victoria had first met John when he had started working for her father's lumber mill when she was eleven. She had just enjoyed a particularly excellent romp through the woods that had resulted in her gown being a bit ripped around the sleeve, several bruises on her right leg and arm from falling out of a tree (and the bruises promised to turn into a very interesting shade of blue) and the bun her mother had put her hair into that morning had long since given up trying to restrain the long blonde hair that had a mind of it's own (just like the girl it resided on). Victoria was wandering about the lumber site, looking for her father when she first saw John Turner amid the chaos of working men, looking lost. He had short brown hair and hazel eyes that held a somber and somewhat cynical light to them. He was sixteen years old. Victoria's eyes grew a bit wide and she took in the boy who struck her as beautiful. She experienced an unusual sensation of shyness, but as usual, curiosity overrode all else, and she stepped up the boy and conjured up all the subtlety she was capable of, and asked him;

"Who are you?"

The boy turned to find the source of the girls' voice, and found a wild child with long blonde hair with bright blue eyes that were gazing at him with an intensity he wasn't comfortable with.

"I'm John Turner."

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm the new wood chip sweeper, I'm looking for my lodging."

"Oh. Well I'm Victoria. My dad is your boss, want me to show you where your bunk is?"

Because John was in a foul mood, he had some unresolved personal issues, he just wasn't a very nice person, and he didn't like being around the all-seeing blue gaze of the girl, he lashed out at her for reasons he wasn't entirely certain of. "I don't need some scraped up, useless girl giving me directions." And he walked towards the woods.

If John and bothered to look back, he would have seen surprise and hurt in Victoria's eyes as she watched him walk in the wrong direction. But within seconds, she replaced hurt with righteous indignation. And with the splendid simplicity and finality of a child's mind, John Turner became the enemy.

Victoria was all grown up now, though. She still had a wild mane of hair, but her body had turned into a woman's somewhere along the way. She had large, firm breasts and hips that made her the object of appreciative attention from men, and an interesting, if not a beautiful face. John had also grown up. He was tall, strong and muscular from years of manual labor. He had lived to regret his impulsive unkindness to Victoria throughout the years, as he watched her grow into the beautiful and interesting woman who now haunted his lustier dreams. More times had he woken up painfully aware of his throbbing desire for her than he cared to admit. But stubborn Victoria still held her grudge closely to her wonderful breast, gracing him with nothing more than scornful glances and speaking to him only when mandated.

He had found Victoria in the woods that afternoon, facing an angry Grizzly, and had done what any man would have done; removed the threat. He wasn't entirely sure why Victoria was so angry at him for doing it, nor did he care. He was going to take her home and wash his hands of the matter. And if feeling her full breasts against his back make him think of stripping her naked and ravaging that delicious body of hers until she gasped his name, then he did his best to ignore it. Victoria was trouble.

It was about this time that Victoria had had quite enough of this particular ride and so she said, none too politely, into John's ear;

"I can walk the rest of the way home by myself, thank you very much."

John turned his head to reveal a sarcastic smile. "But why deprive me of the pleasure of your company?"

"Enough! Just stop the damn horse and let me get down."

"Your wish is my command, Princess." John brought the horse to a halt, swung a leg over the horse and landed on the ground. And surprising both of them with a gallant gesture, he offered Victoria an arm to help her down. She accepted it with a suspicious look on her face, and just as she was about to slide down, a falling branch spooked the horse. With a thud, Victoria landed in John's arms. John had to wrap his arms around Victoria to stay steady. He should have let go of her right then, but she smelled so damn good. And to add insult to injury, he could feel every one of Victoria's curves against him. Years of suppressed lust welled up inside of him and headed straight for his groin.

Victoria knew that it was just her luck that the horse would get spooked just as she was getting off of it, because that was just how today was working out for her. What she didn't expect was how wonderful being in John's arms would feel. But then he kept holding her a bit longer than was necessary and just as she was about to say something, so felt his erection against her stomach.

"Oh! Is that..? Let me go!"

"Shut up." John practically growled and he grabbed her by the shoulders to look at her face. He looked so fierce and angry that she wasn't sure what she had done this time. But before she could think it over he was kissing her. He ruthlessly plundered her lips and explored the inner recesses of her mouth. Victoria was initially too surprised to react, certainly she intended to make him stop, but somehow her arms wrapped around his neck and her mouth encouraged his. Every fiber of Victoria's body was hot, she had never been kissed like this and she had never wanted this badly. Didn't she detest this man? Then why was she moaning while his mouth trailed down her neck? Why was hot need pooling between her legs?

John thought that he must certainly be dreaming, because here he was, touching Victoria in the ways he had dreamt of, and yet it was so much more poignant. Greedy hands ripped open Victoria's shirt exposing beautiful white breasts with erect pink nipples. John's mouth teased and pleasured Victoria's nipples while she gasped and moaned. John stood upright again and backed Victoria against a tree and kissed her while his hands unbuttoned Victoria's jeans and his hand found the hot center of her. His fingers went inside of her and Victoria lost herself in an earth shattering orgasm. She caught he breath for a moment, leaning against the tree, but soon John's demanding mouth found hers again and Victoria was suddenly desperate to have him inside of her. If she didn't have him right now she didn't know what she would do. Frantic hands unbuttoned his pants and found his erection, pulled it out. John brushed Victoria's hands away and lifted her so she could kick her pants off. And then she was against the tree, and John drove inside of her. Oh God! Thrust after violent thrust, filled Victoria in places she didn't know could be filled, He had her arms over her head, cuffed with his hand, and battered her against the tree until her orgasm simply rocked through her. And with his own release his breath was ragged in her ear.

After they had both caught their breath and their heads had cleared a bit Victoria wriggled out of John's embrace and reached for her discarded pants. Without looking back at John she said:

"John, I don't think either of us had any idea that was going to happen, and I'd like to pretend it didn't." And then she paused. "My shirt is ripped, can I borrow yours to wear home?"

John walked towards Victoria, and turned her around so she was facing him. He kissed her again, but gently this time, coaxingly. "Are you sure you want to pretend it didn't happen?"

Victoria's mouth was still quivering with pleasure from the kiss and so she just bit her lip and nodded her head no. "I didn't think so, now go on home, we'll figure something out later." And he took off his own shirt and tugged it over her head. "I'll be seeing you soon." And he smacked her ass as her walked away to find his horse, and grinned when he heard her appalled gasp. This was going to be fun.