The End... or the Beginning

Story Info
One of my own personal fantasies I will never experience.
2.3k words
4
8.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit here, trying to get my thoughts straight and in order, what I still need to do, what is ready to go, and yet they keep rolling back to you, ON you, OVER you, me running my tongue up and down ... NO, I must get everything straightened out, I MUST. I can't keep living with my head in the clouds, I have so many things I need to do before the end. Taking a breath, I let my mind wander for a bit, about you, knowing I will never truly have you...

* ... I can't help but think about you, I know I shouldn't, but I can't help it. Simply thinking of you makes me so wet, the thought of running my tongue down your neck, over your chest, around each of your nipples, down your body ... to your delicious middle. Sliding my tongue over you, up you, around and round; sucking you into my mouth. Feeling your body tremble as I suck deep and hard. I want to feel you grip my head, pulling me where you want me by my hair. I want to feel your body tremble as I run my nails up and down your thighs. Feel your hand tighten in my hair, pulling me deeper against you; hear you groan as I suck you deeper into my mouth. I feel your soft skin against my tongue as my tongue slides up and down your delicious shaft over and over... *

Shaking my head, I clear the thoughts of wondering what might have been had I actually been able to be with you. The pleasure, the pain, all of it; yet things never seem to go the way I want them to go. I still to this day, crave having you, around me, on me, in me; falling asleep exhausted on your chest finally TRULY satisfied. I think that's something you actually might have been able to do, I think you truly would have been able to make me orgasm on your own, but that is something I will never know now. As I will never see how beautiful you really are, will never be able to watch my hands running over your body, will never be able to see your magnificent cock dance as I run my fingers over your stomach or run my nails up and down your legs or abdomen; will never see your sac tighten as I suck you closer and closer to orgasm. Those are things that I would have loved to be able to see, knowing you enjoyed it, seeing you enjoying it.

As I sit here and think of you, think of what might have been, my phone goes off, and it's you; you are actually in the city and want me to come out to meet you. I ignore the message at first, but you, send another, and another, and another. I finally answer you, telling you, I can't, that I don't have the fuel. You quickly respond you will cover it, you want to see me. Sighing, I agree, even though I know it's a bad idea, I haven't told you the news I received last week; I gather my things and head out the door.

I make the trip into the city, and to the hotel you said in the message, pulling up outside, the valet walks around, opens my door, and I reach over and grab my bag. Walking inside, I give the desk clerk your name, and he asks my name, then tells me the room, hands me a key and motions to the elevators. I look at him and ask where the stairs are, I do not go into elevators unless absolutely necessary; he looks at me funny and says "go passed the elevators on the right." I turn and walk to the stairs, open the door and head up three flights of stairs.

Once standing at the door, I take a deep breath, open the door and head down the hallway to the room; I know you won't be there yet, so I quickly head into the shower. I change clothes into a short skirt and top after showering, and walk out the door, to find you sitting on the bed already; you look at me and extend your arm, reaching out your hand. I step forward and take your hand and you pull me to you, wrapping your arms around my waist; you sit there just holding me for a while, and I know you think you are giving me time to get my bearings and accept this, because you know I do not like being touched. Taking a breath, I step back and you stand, towering over me; you look down at me, and reach out slowly then run your fingers down the side of my face. I close my eyes and tilt my head into your hand, enjoying the feel of your skin against mine.

You walk around the bed and sit on the end, holding out your hand again, I cautiously take it and you pull me to you, and down over your lap; you place your arm between my shoulders, holding me down, pulling up my skirt to expose my backside and begin caressing me. I turn as far as I can and look up at you. You look down at me, smile and say "this is for arguing about coming here, your mine you understand?"

I turn my head down towards the floor, place both hands behind my back and nod. You continue caressing my backside, and say "I told you this would happen when we finally got together, your smart comments would get you into trouble," and then your hand lifts. It comes back down, hard on my right cheek, the again on my left cheek; you begin caressing my backside again then the hand vanishes and comes down again on a different portion of my right cheek then left again. This goes on for a while, ten sets of two spanks per cheek, never hitting the same place twice; my entire backside stings, but I say nothing. You remove your arm from my back, pull down my skirt and stand me up, wrapping your arms around my waist again, pulling me between your legs to stand and just holding me again. I wrap my arms around your back and hold you close. Finally accepting that this will happen, and allowing my body to relax, because I know you will not deliberately, intentionally hurt me.

You begin caressing my back, then down to my backside again, rubbing away the sting. You look up at me with a sadness in your eyes, and I instantly know you regret having to do that like you did. Looking down at you, I caress the side of your face and say "you told me you were going to do that if I didn't stop antagonizing you, but I did not listen, I kept at it, time and time again. I deserved it." You look into my eyes, see sincerity and nod. I look down at you, and say "can I kiss you," I pause, "please?" You smile and say "yes."

I lean down, slowly, taking a breath and place my lips to yours; your arms tighten around me, lifting me, then turning and lowering me to the bed, without stopping. You deepen the kiss, tangling your tongue with mine; I slide my hands along your face, around to the back of your neck and pull you tighter against me. Without breaking the kiss, you reposition in between my legs, rubbing your body against mine. I feel you growing and hardening against me; I pull away and take a deep breath, and look up at you, you smile down at me. Your lower your head, and nip my ear, then slowly slide your tongue from my ear, down my neck, to nip and bite gently on my collarbone. I arch up and moan out, as shivers run down my body. I groan out as you nip at my collar bone from one side to the other. Once to the opposite side, you bite down again slightly harder than before, causing me to arch up even further.

I feel you shift your weight, to one arm, then moments later you clasp my hand and raise it above my head, you whisper in my ear "stay". Then you shift to the other arm and do the same; I feel a slight pull then hear a 'click' and look up at you wide eyed, pulling down on my arms. My arms are stuck, above my head; I twist as best as I can and look. You handcuffed my wrists to the post above me; I quickly look up at you. Your hands quickly rubbing up my sides massaging as you whisper into my ear, "you were warned of what would happen with all that teasing." "But I thought..." I gasp.

You smile a devilish smile at me and say calmly, "that was only the beginning; on more than one occasion you had me so hard I could have broken concrete bricks, with my cock!" "I'm sorry," I whisper.

You kiss me gently on the lips, then slowly kiss down my neck, following my collarbone across one side, then the other, then trailing down my chest to my left breast. You caress your tongue around my nipple, then draw it in to your mouth sucking deeply; you suckle and nip at my nipple, causing me to arch up on the bed. Then moving on to the other nipple, curling your tongue around it, lapping and suckling on it, causing me to squirm even more. Slowly you trail your tongue down my body, nipping at my hip, then slowly going lower. You kiss me, on my inner thigh, biting gently, then growling when I try to pull away. I know what you're going to do, or try to do, it has always been about pleasing you. I have never really let it be about me, it's always about you.

I get my pleasure from pleasing you; more often than not I suck you in my mouth, and continue doing this long after you want me to stop. This time it seems that you are determined it be about me, and I'm unsure how to deal with it. You run your tongue over my pussy, blowing gently, then sucking my clit into your mouth. I pull on my arms, and you look up at me, and slowly lower your head, staring in my eyes, you run your tongue through the folds of my pussy, over my clit, then back down; licking me over and over. I try to plant my feet to move away from you, and you look up at me and stop. Leaning up you reach over and grab my ankle and pull it, I watch you wide eyed as you tie first one and then the other ankle to the bedposts.

Then you reposition yourself between my legs and star into my eyes as you slowly lower your head again, and run your tongue over my clit, then down the folds of my now very wet pussy and spear your tongue into me. I arch up as much as possible considering I'm now tied completely to the bed, your arm moves, and I watch you as you slowly run your finger through the folds of my pussy and then slide it in me, leaning your head down and suckling on my clit again. You glide your finger in and out of me, twisting and turn your hand, I feel an orgasm start to build, not sure what to do, I try to pull away again, I don't want to disappoint you by not being able to orgasm. You twist your wrist again and I feel your fingers inside me, stroking against me, and the pleasure is immense, the orgasm builds higher and higher, and you suck hard on my clit. The orgasm rips through me, my pussy spasming and squeezing your fingers, as you continue stroking and licking my pussy. I try to pull away, and you wrap your arm around my thigh and pull me closer to you, holding me in place; forcing me to ride out the orgasm you are deliberately prolonging, until I scream out.

You allow the orgasm to slowly ebb away, and for my body to begin to calm; you unlock each of my ankles, gently massaging, then reach above me to unlock my hands, massaging both my wrists and my shoulders. You lay down on the bed, and pull me tight, close against your chest. As I drift off to sleep, you nuzzle and kiss my neck, and whisper in my eye, "mine!"

You wake to find me sucking deeply, swallowing your whole cock, deep in my mouth, sliding back up the shaft, circling my pierced tongue around the tip, sliding my tongue up and down the shaft, down to the sweet spot where the shaft and sac meet, tickling with the tip of my tongue, then sliding down, over the sac, licking and sucking on each nut, back even further to the sweet spot just behind sac, tickling again with tongue, then back up the sac, over each nut again, then back to the other sweet spot, where the sac and shaft meet, tickling again with my tongue, then back up shaft, twirling tongue around tip again, tickling the hole at the tip, then gliding the entire length of your cock back into my mouth, sucking deeply, wrapping my hand around your shaft, stroking gently yet firmly up and down your shaft in counter motion to my mouth, sucking deeply, over and over, tightening my grip on your cock with each stroke. I feel your cock start to pulse, you reach down and wrap your fingers tightly in my hair, directing the speed and depth at which your cock drives in and out of my mouth. You drive your cock in and out of my mouth, as I hear you begin to growl; I tighten my mouth around your cock, sucking deeply. I feel your orgasm erupt, feel your cum sliding down my throat as I swallow every last drop. I continue sucking your cock, draining it completely dry.