The End to a Very Bad Day

Story Info
A mature man finds an interesting way to vent frustrations.
2.5k words
4.39
46.9k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was home from work by 4:25. It was a beautiful Thursday, and I went in early today so I could get in a decent bike ride after work. I've only been biking for 5 years, but at 30 years old, I'm doing close to 2500 miles in summer. My long legs are built for biking, and I find it very relaxing. After the first 10 miles, I just go into this zone. It also makes me horny. That's not the reason I go biking, but it is an added bonus.

I stripped off my office clothes and replaced them with my biking outfit; shorts and a moisture-wick tank top. The 'darks' basket was getting full so I dumped it in the wash machine and started that up. I checked on the ingredients for supper, and then wrote a note on the white board -- "Went biking 4:30, fajitas for supper, darks in wash." With any luck, Mike will switch them to the dryer when he gets home a little after 5:00 and fold them when they're dry. I hate laundry!

I grabbed my gear, checked over my bike, locked up the house and headed out.

********

Today sucked! That idiot Edwards did nothing with the project, and he's had it for over 3 weeks! He didn't check the facts, research any companies, or do any projections, NOTHING! So guess what I get to do today? Yup, you guessed it. I get to check facts, research companies, and work out all the projections, because the project deadline is tomorrow, and I need this research to complete my portion of it. Why doesn't Edwards do it today? I'll tell you why. Because he has a dentist appointment in the morning and took the whole day off because of it. What kind of grown man takes a Thursday off to get his teeth cleaned? I'll tell you that to. The kind of idiot that wants a 4 day weekend, I will bet money he calls in sick tomorrow.

I found all this out this morning, first thing. I had Sandy cancel all my appointments for the day and reschedule them for next week. Then I had to start the project. I figure 3 hours fact checking, 4 hours researching, 2 hours with projections. Then my work shouldn't take more than 2 hours. I'm 52 years old, I don't need this kind of crap.

Sandy came in at 10 to say all the appointments were rescheduled. I might have grunted something at her, I don't remember. She came in again around 1:30 with a chicken salad sandwich and some coffee. "I thought you might like a break. You should eat something, Mike." That was the highpoint of my day; Sandy bringing in a sandwich because I had completely forgotten about lunch. I thanked her, and went back to researching.

I finished early, just before 7PM that night. My eyes hurt. My neck and back are sore. I had a headache and I was still in a bad mood. I sent copies of the finished project out to the three people who required it. Then I sent the project, in a separate e-mail, to the owner of the company, Don. I wrote a short note in the e-mail stating I would never work with Edwards again. I paced the room a bit, and reread the e-mail. Then I edited it a bit to sound less like a ranting lunatic and more like a professional. I also added that I was taking a personal day tomorrow. I e-mailed Sandy and asked her to reschedule my Friday appointments. I also thanked her again for the sandwich.

I headed out of my office, and before I got 10 steps, my phone rang. It was Don. He must have been waiting for the project, because that was a very fast response. "Hey, Mike. That bad, huh?" I started working with Don when I was 24. That was almost 30 years ago. I've been managing accounts and training people here for the last 20 of those years. He knows me pretty good, and can tell when I'm angry. We had a lengthy conversation about Edwards that night. We talked as I walked out of the building and locked it up. We talked as I walked to the truck and headed out of the parking lot. We talked until I was almost home. I'm not usually a vindictive person, but Edwards is a slacker. He never finishes anything, and always finds excuses to pass projects off to someone else. Don said he would talk to Edwards tomorrow. I laughed and said I'd give him $100 if Edwards showed up on Friday. Then I had to explain the 4 day weekend theory to Don. Don's a smart man. He would check with other people in the office, and get rid of anyone interfering with the flow of work. I felt a little guilty, but still it was a very bad day. I needed a beer and a shower.

********

What a glorious day! I finished my 27 mile bike ride at 6:45, put my bike and gear away and headed inside. Mike's truck wasn't home yet. I checked my phone and there were no messages. If he was going out with friends he would have called. I switched the laundry from the washer to the dryer. Did I mention I hate laundry? I drank a big glass of water, stripped off my clothes, grabbed my jammies, and headed for the shower to wash off the dirt and road grime.

I was wearing my Green Bay Packers boy shorts, and a black tank top when I made my way into the kitchen to start supper. I draped a towel over my shoulders to catch the water dripping off my red hair. I'm not traditional in any way, shape or form. I'm 6'2, about 250 lbs, and I have legs most football players would kill for. I bike every chance I get, I love swimming, and when I'm bored I go for walks through the state park behind the house. I just turned 30 last year, and I'm with a guy who's 52 years old. I never thought I'd end up with an 'old guy,' but he's cute, smart, has a great laugh, loves taller girls and is fully functional. We just sort of meshed. So, I'm pretty non traditional in every way. Mike's a fairly standard guy. He's a banker, about 170 lbs and gets to travel a bit for work. He has this salesman personality, and can just get along with everyone. He's about 5'10, has short salt and pepper hair, beautiful brown eyes, and an easy smile.

I am just heading into the kitchen when I hear the garage door opening. I start pouring myself a glass of milk, before starting supper. I hear Mike opening the back door, and then a bunch of 'thuds.' So, now I have to go investigate. I drop the towel on a kitchen chair and head out of the kitchen into the long back hall. I see Mike dropping his bag and his jacket onto a newly formed pile of shoes. Right in the hallway! I am so not picking that up! I fold my arms across my chest and watch at him. Mike walks toward me, I lean forward to kiss him, and he reaches up and grabs a handful of my hair and bends me over the hall table. I hear it before I can react; that unmistakable 'whoosh' of air. WHACK! He slaps me hard on my right ass cheek. He's holding me down by a handful of hair, bent over the hall table. WHACK WHACK WHACK. My hands are grabbing the edge of the hall table, as I cry out. He stops long enough to pull my Packer shorts and my undies down to my knees. WHACK WHACK WHACK He uses his foot to push the shorts all the way to the floor. Then he nudges my leg and I step out of them. He kicks my legs farther apart. WHACK WHACK WHACK He slaps my ass and upper thighs, mostly the right side, but once or twice he gets the left. WHACK WHACK WHACK

I can feel my ass starting to burn, especially the right side. I can hear Mike opening the zipper on his pants. One hand is still in my hair, the other is pressing his cock along my slit, feeling for my opening. I can feel the thick, hot head as he finds it. And then nothing happens. I wait a few seconds, waiting for him to thrust into me. I take a chance and look behind me. His eyes are closed, and his brow is furrowed. He opens his eyes and looks at me, and I realize he's not sure if he should continue. He's waiting for me to tell him "No" or "Stop." My pussy is dripping wet; it always is after a bike ride. The need he is radiating is making me horny. The spankings I just received have started a fire deep inside me. I look into his eyes and nod yes.

Without even waiting an extra second, Mike slams into me. I'm dripping wet but it still hurts a little. Mike has an 8 inch cock with a nice big head. Again and again and again he pounds himself into me, using long powerful strokes. His cock is hard and hot as he uses my pussy. I'm grabbing onto the table trying to steady myself. I feel him releasing my hair, as I rest my chest on the table. Mike grabs both my wrists and pulls them behind my back, holding them there with his left hand. He continues to pound into me, occasionally pulling out long enough to slap me again. WHACK The fronts of my thighs are banging against the edge of the table with every thrust, and my knees are buckling. WHACK WHACK I can feel his strokes getting faster and more desperate. Six-Seven-Eight more strokes before he slams into me one last time and holds himself inside me. I can feel his cock exploding as he shouts out. Feel him pulsing and emptying inside me. He groans and slowly lays himself across my back. His cock is still inside me, I can hear his heavy breathing next to my ear. I stay motionless for a few moments, breathing as hard as he is. I think I might have been screaming.

I can feel his cock still inside me, and it's not getting very much smaller. I slowly start to squeeze him, and I hear him groan. He stands up again, and pulls out. I can feel his cum running down my thighs. He grabs my hair again with one hand, and the bottom of my shirt in the other. He pushes me to the floor as he pulls my shirt over my head. He tosses my shirt next to my discarded shorts and panties. The cool wood floor feels so nice on my ass. His cock is bouncing before me, slick with moisture. He is still hard and that's very unusual. He reaches for me again and grabs a handful of my hair. I look up at him and lick my lips. He rubs his cock over my lips and cheek, before pressing himself into my mouth. I take him as deep as I can, sucking and licking our juices. He starts thrusting into my mouth, sometimes he goes too far and I start gagging. He pulls out and lets me recover before starting in again. I've never known him to remain hard after he has cum. If he cums first, he usually finishes me off with TTF (tongue, toys and fingers).I think this might be a long blowjob. After a few minutes, I start rubbing and rolling his balls as he's fucking my mouth. I can hear him growling when I hit the sensitive spot just behind his balls. My ass is starting to burn again, and it's distracting me, but I know what he likes.

He puts a second hand into my hair as he picks up his pace, he's getting close. My jaw is starting to hurt and saliva is dripping down onto my tits. I slip my middle finger into my pussy, getting it wet. With my thumb on his sensitive spot, I slip my finger into his ass. I flick it against his prostate. He starts groaning as he presses himself deeper into my mouth. I feel his balls tighten up in my other hand. He growls and presses himself forward a bit too deep and I start gagging again as he cums. The first blast is in my mouth, the second and third are on my face as I cough. I now have cum and spit dripping down onto my chest. Mike releases my hair and I lean back against the wall. In a few seconds he is sliding down the wall next to me. We're both panting. I'm a mess on the floor, and Mike's still dressed. I see that his cock has started to shrink back to its normal, sated self.

We lay against the wall, catching our breath. Mike slips his arm around me and we sit together.

"Are you OK?" he finally asks.

I think about it for a second and reply "No"

He looks at me, very concerned. "Did I hurt you? Are you OK?"

I laugh a little. "You've cum twice and I haven't cum at all. If you don't finish what you started, I'm going to explode."

Mike laughs and calls me a brat. "You're gonna kill me!"

I've heard this before, and my answer is always the same. "Yeah, but you gonna die with a smile on your face, so stop whining."

We sit in silence for a few more minutes, neither of us sure we can stand yet. Every part of me is sore, my pussy, my ass (especially the right side), my thighs, my wrists, my jaw, my hair even hurts. I take a chance and ask what happened today. Mike just says he had a very bad day, and he'd rather talk about it tomorrow. I just nod and rest my head against him. Then he adds that the look I was giving him in the hallway when he got home just set him off. He knew exactly what I was thinking, that I was NOT going to clean up his mess. His only thought was that he was NOT going to take anymore crap today.

Mike recovers quicker than I do and starts getting up off the floor first. He slips his cock back in his pants and offers me his hand. I'm not really sure I want to get up yet, but he's insistent. He pulls me to my feet, and kisses me. I'm covered in cum and saliva, so I try not to get his suit dirty. He steps aside and tells me to go take a shower. I tell him I just got out of the shower (it feels like an eternity ago, but it's probably less than half an hour). WHACK! I squeal as Mike pushes me toward the bathroom and he starts to walk away.

"Where are you going?"

Mike turns around, with a mischievous grin on his face, and says "To get the proper tools. You said I have a job to finish. Now get your ass in the shower!"

(I'll leave that for the next story)