The Enforcer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied: "Yeah, figured they'd be here by morning, guess they are a little early?"

Frank smiled and said: "Why do I think you know exactly why they're here."

I replied casually: "Oh, they're here to rough me up, and teach me a lesson."

Frank asked: "So what's the plan boss?"

I replied: "First, let me say thanks for coming on such short notice."

Paul replied: "No sweat boss, we're always happy to be of service."

I continued: "Those are upstate Outlaws; the old leader of the local Outlaws has asked them to come and make me pay for my actions. My hope is that since they had already decided to drop this town that I can talk them into a duel, a fair duel of twenty to one or so, ok I have an advantage but they don't know that."

Frank smiled and replied: "I am for it, but they aren't exactly in the mood to talk, so how do you propose to start this little soirée?"

I thought for a few seconds then said: "What are you guys packing?"

Paul looked at me and said: "Well I am a little under armed, just got a 44 auto mag and a pair of Uzi's with a double clip pair each, so about a 120 rounds plus nine in the 44."

Allen replied: "I got a pair of loaded colt 45's and eight more clips, so about 60 shots."

Frank said: "I got a pair of super Redhawks and a pair of 38 specials, twenty four shots."

Ed smiled and said: "I have my pack on me." He removed his back pack and opened it, "I got 6 flash grenades, six Uzi clips, a box of 45 ammo, two boxes of 44 ammo, a pair of desert eagles in the bag and another set on my waist and twelve clips for the eagles."

I smiled and said: "Ed man I am so glad you were a boy scout." I moved to the wall by the door, I pulled a secret panel open and pulled out my weapons bag. I opened it and Paul quickly grabbed the spare pair of eagles as I pulled out a pair of AK47s with doubled up clips; I handed one to Allen and one to Frank. They put their side arms away and grabbed them; I then reached into the bag and pulled out a pair of calico M-950s with the 100 round magazines for myself. They were impressed by my toys, I looked back at them: "You guys ready to Rock and Roll?"

Frank smiled and said: "What's the plan boss?"

I smiled and said: "We all have vests and I am certain they do too, but you now all have weapons capable of ripping through them like nothing, so let's throw a couple flash grenades at them and see if they want to listen. Frank and Allen get on the roof; you will have a hell of advantage from there. We'll be at the front. Drop a couple of those flash grenades at them; when we have their attention I will talk to them, you guys just watch my back."

They all nodded, Ed and Paul followed me to the front door; we waited a few seconds then two flash grenades went off. The Outlaws were surprised and just froze once they saw Frank and Allen pointing AK47s at them. I stood up, my two calicos pointed at them, and in a loud and commanding voice said: "I am Vinny; you have something to say to me?"

Their leader got up and yelled back: "We're here to make you pay for what you did to Snake, and to stop you from taking one of our cities."

I laughed loudly and said: "You lost this city to the Columbians a long time ago, as for Snake; he is an asshole who deserved what he got, and will pay for calling outsiders into a personal conflict he has with me."

The guy spoke again: "True, but we are not leaving without something."

I replied back: "How about a compromise? I fight you in a hand to hand combat, if I win I get your blessing and you leave, never to return."

He replied: "Maybe, but one on one is not our style, and what do we get if we win?"

I replied: "How's twenty to one? Your prize is beating the living shit out of me, thus your reason for coming will be fulfilled, and I even tell my boys to let you go."

He replied back: "Sounds good, now let's see you drop the guns and come out here." I handed my calicos to Ed and walked out hands beside my head.

I yelled: "Happy? Now let's start this, I want to get a little more sleep tonight."

And it started, twenty bikers moved towards me, I moved towards them fearlessly. A pair lunged at me; I knocked them from the air, they hit the ground by my feet. The rest kept coming. The next four moved to my side, two to the left two to the right, trying to flank me, I lunged at the pair of my left, they unsuccessfully tried to dodge, I caught them in the stomachs with clenched fists. As they crumpled to the ground, eight men now surrounded me. I got back up and readied for their next assault.

It took me a while to beat them, but eventually they decided to stop coming at me. Most of the men were winded and bleeding, but they could still walk. I had a few cuts and bruises myself, but that really didn't bug me. The fight kept up with the few crazy enough to keep going. The sound of sirens in the distance grew as we all stopped, they were headed for us.

There were only three guys left fighting when we heard the sirens of the cops and saw the lights approaching. I yelled to the Outlaw's boss: "Get the fuck out of here, I will deal with the cops." I turned to my boys and said: "Hide in my place. Max will call in the morning, tell him where I am, and make sure he gets Snake for me. I will call him later to get see what it will take to get me out."

The leader of the Outlaws said as he left: "Thanks, you're ok in our books, we will stay clear of this City, and Snake will be on our hunted list by morning. Bye." He zipped off in the opposite direction from where the cops were coming. Soon enough the police arrived, I was read my rights and cuffed. The charge was disturbing the peace.

When I got to the station I met the same cop whose palm I had greased earlier and asked him what was happening he replied: "The Columbians aren't happy to see Outlaws back in town and wanted us to find out what is happening."

I replied: "So how much do you want to know and how long will it take to get me out of here?"

He looked a little chagrined as he said: "I have to be able to tell them something they can verify, and they won't let you go until you answer for the charges."

I replied: "What if I gave you the info, and while they verified it I had my lawyer arrange it so you guys could not keep me here any longer? After all you have no witness, and only one man, you know the charge will never hold."

He smiled: "Then I can probably make certain you will be out as soon as possible."

I replied: "Perfect, you have two hours to interrogate me, to make it look real, I will give you what they want to hear and you can verify it. Then I get my phone call and I will make sure by nine am you will have my lawyer breathing down your neck."

He replied: "Sounds fair to me, so what do I get?"

I reached into my pocket and handed him five twenties and said: "Make fucking sure they are under the impression that I did not want to volunteer the info, Ok?"

He replied: "Oh I will make certain of that, your cuts and bruises will help."

We shook hands and headed to the interrogation room, we spent two hours talking, I gave him the info to make certain the Outlaws were never coming back, he then let me make my call, I gave Max the info and he updated me on his situation, he and Candy were still going to go on a recruitment run today, I agreed they should and wished them luck. I was then taken to my cell and fell asleep.

That's where I am now awaiting my release. My lawyer has just visited me and tells me he is hopeful that it should be no more than a few more hours; the judge is reviewing the case as we speak. My lawyer is the one who will be posting this story for me; I look forward to telling you what happens once I am out.

Vinny

******

If you want to read more of this story line or if you have a comment, feel free to drop me a line. I read all feedback I get. I hope you enjoyed it, I had fun writing it. I would love to hear from you if you have ideas for a next part, or want to see something special.

A Thank you goes out to MindFiend for all his help.

Please remember to vote.

Thank you.

OmegaZone

12