The Enforcer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed and Allen could not help but look at us, I said casually: “Ed, Allen, would you not worry about it. Candy and I both prefer you to feel open around us. I love her dearly and as a sign of respect, look at her lovely body and hell, pay her a compliment if it’s warranted. After all she won’t bite, and I am more likely to hurt you for insulting her than I am in a rage of jealousy.” Ed and Allen both smiled taking in the view.

Candy smiled, making a show of exposing herself to the boys, she said lovingly: “Vinny, I think they’re learning.” She hugged me close as we kissed passionately.

I looked over to Max and said in a serious tone: “Max, I need to get a briefing on the situation so I can meet with the people who are not yet convinced.”

Candy chimed in: “I can be of help too; I’ll get dressed and can join in.”

I hugged her close and said: “You don’t need to get dressed yet, but if you want to feel free. I am certain nobody here will mind, or be distracted.” Max, Ed, Allen, Frank and Paul all nodded. “See, we’re ok with you being naked.”

Candy smiled as she sat down and motioned me to sit beside her, I accepted the invitation and we began the meeting. Here is a brief summary. It appears that even though Max and Candy were held in relatively high respect, and all they said was true, neither was seen as holding rule or power over the gang. Candy was recognized as being my girl, but she did not hold the right to speak for me. So a challenge was issued to her or Max to prove their right to rule. Max was not a wimp, but was not powerful enough to take on a group of bikers, so he turned it down. Candy was not a fighter at all.

So in order to get my word across I had to show up, and possibly meet a few challengers. Nothing much, so I asked how many were going to be there. That’s when I heard a possibly problematic fact. Ninety percent of the remains of the gang were back on their feet and were going to be there. Only those with severe fracture were still in the hospital. So there’d be a lot of opposition and they had picked the location. Oh well I thanked them for the info, then Candy and I went upstairs and got dressed.

All five of the boys agreed to accompany us. We waited till the right time; while we waited several materials deliveries were made. Ed and Allen guided the men to the correct locations, the crane even arrive a few minute before we had leave, with everything ready here we all headed out on our bikes to the meeting place.

The meeting place was in the middle of a quarry, it was fairly barren and completely isolated. A rock circle was in the middle, it looked like a proving ground. I walked to the middle of the circle, surrounded by all the bikers and said loudly: “I am here. And I have been told that you question the word of your leader. Let the man who would defy my word come forward and explain him and your actions.”

One of the men from the bar came forward and said: “I am Kelly. I am not defying your word. I am demanding that you give it to me and my men personally.”

I looked at him and firmly said: “You have it, all that was told to you is true, now what more do you desire from me?” I stood with a defiant attitude.

Kelly replied: “That is all I wanted. We will join you, if you will have us, that is.”

I smiled and said: “I can accept that, but set one condition. You must always take the words of my love Candy, and my general Max, as my own.”

Kelly replied: “It is done; we are sorry for doubting them and will never again.”

I replied: “Good. Follow me to Max’s, we are going to have a party in a few days and I want you all to know where to go, consider it my HQ until further notice.”

All the men got their bikes and followed me to Max’s; we introduced them to the rest of the men that were there. They ended up spending most of the night talking with us, and by morning we were all on the same page, a formal meeting was scheduled for a few days later at the bar’s grand reopening. But that will have to wait till next time.

Vinny

******

If you want to read more of this story line or if you have a comment, feel free to drop me a line. I read all feedback I get. I hope you enjoyed it, I had fun writing it. I would love to hear from you if you have ideas for a next part, or want to see something special.

A Thank you goes out to MindFiend for all his help.

Please remember to vote.

Thank you.

OmegaZone

12